Home
Powerful.
Just words. Bolshevics don't care. They only understand power and force.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Just words. Bolshevics don't care. They only understand power and force.

True. But words can motivate power and force.
She said everything I have wanted to say there, but I’m not eloquent enough to say it .
I love that woman.
She doesn't hold back đź‘Ť
That was good.
Thanks for posting that..... I needed to see someone make public statements to that effect.
She is right on as usual.
....and yet the N R A plays games and wonders why no one likes WLP.
She’s overlooking the obvious.
The reason the leftist are concentrating on legal gun owners as opposed to gangs and career criminals is that they want the working people unarmed.
People who helplessly live in fear of criminals are forced to rely one the government and government controlled police for protection. It’s really that simple.
If you’re relying on government for food, clothing, shelter and protection from crime (or viruses), they have total control over you and your family.
That’s the end game of the leftist, total control of every breath you take and every nickel you make. From the time you’re born (IF they allow you to be) until you’re no longer productive, and can be disposed of.
These people are evil, and worse, they think they’re better and smarter than you. This is why you’ve got to be controlled. You’re not smart enough to know what’s good for yourself and the people around you. You can’t be trusted to think for yourself, and you sure as hell cant be allowed to pass on those thoughts to others.
You must live in fear of and reliance on government.
7mm
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
She’s overlooking the obvious.
The reason the leftist are concentrating on legal gun owners as opposed to gangs and career criminals is that they want the working people unarmed.
People who helplessly live in fear of criminals are forced to rely one the government and government controlled police for protection. It’s really that simple.
If you’re relying on government for food, clothing, shelter and protection from crime (or viruses), they have total control over you and your family.
That’s the end game of the leftist, total control of every breath you take and every nickel you make. From the time you’re born (IF they allow you to be) until you’re no longer productive, and can be disposed of.
These people are evil, and worse, they think they’re better and smarter than you. This is why you’ve got to be controlled. You’re not smart enough to know what’s good for yourself and the people around you. You can’t be trusted to think for yourself, and you sure as hell cant be allowed to pass on those thoughts to others.
You must live in fear of and reliance on government.
7mm

Indeed! Indeed! Indeed! Crime is just a cover for the left. They WANT crime just like they want Antifa and the Wuhan virus. They want the POWER THAT FEAR GIVES THEM.

Mao tse Tung said power comes out of the barrel of a gun and the left knows it, and they want all the power which means they want your guns. Crime is just a levered smoke screen.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Mao tse Tung said power comes out of the barrel of a gun.

Yes, he was correct. And the Founders knew that, too. Which is why they made sacred and inviolable (by placing it number two in the list of basic rights that the Federal Government may never infringe upon, i.e., interfere with) the right of the people to keep and bear arms. This guarantees that the government may never have a monopoly on power, and that the people will always reserve the ability to throw off a tyrannical government if an attempt is ever made to impose one on us.
Judge Jeanine talks pretty good boilerplate GOP conservatism. But she's a gatekeeper. She will never address the core issue.
The leftists think that they can hang their hat on the opening phrase of the second amendment, "A well regulated militia being necessary for the security of a free state." They believe that "well regulated" means having lots of rules and regulations controlling the "militia", when the language of the day really meant, " being well armed and well trained." And the word "militia" meant all of the people.

The opening phrase--"A well regulated militia being necessary for the security of a free state," both sets up and explains/justifies the body of the sentence--"the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

So to correctly re-phrase the second amendment in today's language, it would read:

"Since a population that is both well armed and well trained in the use of firearms is necessary to ensure a free society, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

That is what the founders actually intended everyone to understand when they wrote the second amendment, but the language has changed so that those sublteties are either not understood or are intentionally misrepresented.

Probably the latter in most cases.
It makes ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE what you and and I think, jo N ho are going for the gun grab.
The owners will work on a compromise which is STILL a gun grab, just in incremental terms.

jo N ho are examples of what was meant
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Judge Jeanine talks pretty good boilerplate GOP conservatism. But she's a gatekeeper. She will never address the core issue.

True.

[Linked Image from nydailynews.com]
45% have guns??? HAH... I'm betting the REAL number is closer to 85%...

Originally Posted by LouisB
It makes ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE what you and and I think, jo N ho are going for the gun grab.
The owners will work on a compromise which is STILL a gun grab, just in incremental terms.
Let the lefties surrender theirs... PATRIOTS will not....
Bold words and well put, but I’m gonna point out that Ms. Pirro has built her whole career living in Westchester County, NY State, within a few miles of NYC.

This area has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the United States. The point being that bold words and $5.95 might get ya a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

$5.95...you are being screwed.
That's Starbucked to you, Aussie. smile

And we take it bent over. That's just to get us upright and awake for the real shafting.
© 24hourcampfire