Home
Posted By: Teal Upgrade - springs comming - 03/01/21
Just because the last time I posted pics of the bike - people seemed to like it. Was how I figured out how to post pics, thought I'd show the upgrade.

Old bike - 2018 Road King.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

New bike - 2021 Road Glide Special (My dream bike for years)

Got the 114 motor, RDRS, ABS, TPMS, GPS etc. I think this summer's gonna be fun.....
Posted By: deflave Re: Upgrade - springs comming - 03/01/21
Congrats on the new bike.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Upgrade - springs comming - 03/01/21
That's very nice! Congrats!
Nice!

Russian neighbor across the street just got one in Black and Chrome. He's been riding the wheels off it.
Posted By: horse1 Re: Upgrade - springs comming - 03/01/21
That's a gorgeous machine. I really envy people who can ride a motorcycle without losing their fuggin mind. I am not one of them. I'd be the sterotypical knot-head so many legitimately complain about, as such, I have no motorcycle.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Upgrade - springs comming - 03/01/21
Very nice ride!
Posted By: Teal Re: Upgrade - springs comming - 03/01/21
Thanks all - they gave me a stupid high price on the trade in so I had to pull the trigger.

Just waiting for spring now.....
Posted By: Redneck Re: Upgrade - springs comming - 03/01/21
Very, very nice.... Congrats, man........
Originally Posted by Redneck
Very, very nice.... Congrats, man........

When I say stupid high price - I mean about 300 bucks less than what I paid for it 3 years ago. Can't complain there.

NOW - do I do Sturgis this year or hope Canada opens back up and we can do our "round Lake Superior" ride we had planned.
Sturgis... Easy answer... We'll be there for about 8 days starting 8/3/21... It was all fully open last year - NO masks, no restrictions... They really had no choice, since the bikers were gonna come anyway.. laugh

Can't wait - one of the last bastions of true freedom there is.... Come - you'll be glad you did..
Posted By: antlers Re: Upgrade - springs comming - 03/01/21
Awesome. Hope you get much enjoyment from it.
Congrats on riding the dream!
Posted By: tzone Re: Upgrade - springs comming - 03/01/21
Awesome pics. The bike is bad ass Andrew.
Sturgis... Easy answer... We'll be there for about 8 days starting 8/3/21... It was all fully open last year - NO masks, no restrictions... They really had no choice, since the bikers were gonna come anyway.. laugh

Can't wait - one of the last bastions of true freedom there is.... Come - you'll be glad you did..

I want to do Sturgis for sure before I die. Just once but I don't really know the ins/outs of where/what. Can't imagine anything is inexpensive. Camping or cabins etc.
Originally Posted by tzone
Awesome pics. The bike is bad ass Andrew.

I'm not one for do-dads - so it's pretty much always going to look like this. Girlfriend took one look at it and said "That's Deadpool's bike" so that's all I see now.
Very nice bike! Congrats
If I ever decide to get a Harley, it will be one like this.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Nice!

Russian neighbor across the street just got one in Black and Chrome. He's been riding the wheels off it.

you need to get yours back running and ride
Originally Posted by Teal

I want to do Sturgis for sure before I die. Just once but I don't really know the ins/outs of where/what. Can't imagine anything is inexpensive. Camping or cabins etc.
PM coming...
© 24hourcampfire