Home

Bitch or buy....your call.......

[Linked Image from ci4.googleusercontent.com]
Yaaaawwwnnnn....
I've given up on those two shoe stores.
Didn't work on anything I just tried to buy.
Must use club MasterCard.
My last 2-3 experiences ordering there have been a goat9uck, I am done with them.
Found some partitions I wanted on their website; fingers crossed that this one actually goes through but don’t have high expectations. frown
Gave up on those 2 stores several years ago...Use them very little these days.

Looks like the bitchers are beating the buyers......pick it up you slackers.....
I have club points, they have little I want in stock.
Originally Posted by aalf

Looks like the bitchers are beating the buyers......pick it up you slackers.....

I've been trying to spend 75 bucks in Gift cards since Christmas,

da got nuthing in stock!
I used up my club points in the last few months that my Cabela’s Visa was valid. They sent me a MasterCard - never used it and never will. I still buy some casual clothes there once in awhile. That’s all they got at a decent price anymore.
10% brings their prices in line with other stores.... but its always worth looking. Might catch a sale on something.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Found some partitions I wanted on their website; fingers crossed that this one actually goes through but don’t have high expectations. frown

I have ordered some brass and bullets the past few months from them and have had zero issues. I think as long as it says “in stock” and not “limited stock” you should be good.
PHUCH THEM !
I stopped by Sportsman's Ware house today, and picked up a few items I needed which were in stock, as they were for my 17 Fireball....

For some reason, the kid at the cash register let me know he couldn't wait until this summer, because S.Warehouse was planning to "merge" with Ass Pro Shop
& Cabelas.... there goes any option to the other two out the window....

I can see them controlling the market, so that will eliminate competition. and watch the pricing go way up...

I don't shop or care to with Bass Pro..... I now watch what I buy at Cabelas....

first thing I did was purchase Cabelas house brand scope....it says it has a life time warranty right on the box... yet the first thing the guy at the register does is start pushing me to pay for a $90, three year warranty, on a scope that has a lifetime warranty..... why would anyone in their right mind spend $90 for that.. on a $200 scope?

yet the guy kept pushing... I just picked up the scope and walked to the customer service counter and asked them do they want to sell me the scope, or do they want to push me to buy a $90 warranty with a scope that comes with a lifetime warranty printed right on the box.. they saw my point and just rang it up...

they were Cabelas people, the guy at the register was temporarily there from Bass Pro...

Now I dread if they merge with Sportsmans Warehouse....Good Lord, this world is just starting to really suck....
They are dead to me.
Cabelas has always been well above retail. The bargain barn and gun library were the only reason other than entertainment I went in there. Asspro killed both of those.

Put me down in the proud bitcher category.
More business for Scheels. I wish I had a Scheels closer than 110 miles away
Whoopie a whole 10% off .
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
Whoopie a whole 10% off .

What if they had Primers, at 10% off?
I have funny money at Ass Pro. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by aalf

LOL

Painlessly I have purchased from Ass Pro in the past year....
Sig 3000
Eotech 512
Aimpoint PRO
135K BTU diesel heater
Labradar

Scheels! Those fuuckers sent me a used customer return, semi- broken and parts missing, non-swivel Harris bipod rather than the one I odered. They're dead to me! Well, until next time. .
© 24hourcampfire