Home
Posted By: Jim1611 Good comparision - 03/03/21
I saw this in my Range Magazine and think it does a great job of summing things up.
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Posted By: Slavek Re: Good comparision - 03/03/21
Not Beach at Normandy, but perhaps Seelow Heights during battle for Berlin. I agree, today Western society is pathetically weak, like men no longer have testosterone.
Posted By: carbon12 Re: Good comparision - 03/03/21
Russian ppsh41 used by what appears to be a Russian youth at Normandy?
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Good comparision - 03/03/21
Audie Murphy, U.S. Army, was only 18 years old when he was involved in the WW II fighting for which he was awarded the Medal of Honor.

L.W.
Posted By: KC Re: Good comparision - 03/03/21
Originally Posted by carbon12
Russian ppsh41 used by what appears to be a Russian youth at Normandy?

Yeah. I was thinking the same thing. I don't doubt that there were 18 year olds who fought in the Russian army during the counter attack against the German Whermacht. But none stormed the beaches at Normandy.
Posted By: KC Re: Good comparision - 03/03/21
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Audie Murphy, U.S. Army, was only 18 years old when he was involved in the WW II fighting for which he was awarded the Medal of Honor.

L.W.

He also earned the silver star in a separate engagement.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Good comparision - 03/03/21
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win]
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Good comparision - 03/03/21
The 19, 20, 21+ year olds that I used to supervise at work have the maturity and mentality of 8 year olds. Just pathetic. I had a 24 y/o worker come to me and tell me he was upset and wanted to go home early. I asked him what was the problem. "Those guys are talking smack about my favorite comic book superhero, and I can't take it." I told him to grow up and get back to work.

In comparison, my son bought his house at age 24. Proud of that boy!
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: Good comparision - 03/03/21
Several generations of puzzles later......
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Good comparision - 03/03/21
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win]

Even better!
© 24hourcampfire