Home
https://foxbaltimore.com/news/proje...anks-near-top-half-of-class-with-013-gpa

Excerpt

BALTIMORE (WBFF) – A shocking discovery out of a Baltimore City high school, where Project Baltimore has found hundreds of students are failing. It’s a school where a student who passed three classes in four years, ranks near the top half of his class with a 0.13 grade point average.

Tiffany France thought her son would receive his diploma this coming June. But after four years of high school, France just learned, her 17-year-old must start over. He’s been moved back to ninth grade.
Most of em drop out after disciplinary action.
That's why they don't try corrective measures.
They gotta stay in school, even if wandering halls or sleeping, so many "seat days", to get the gov money.

Public school quit being about education a long time ago and the darkies helped sink it.
Dats raciss
Well.....another on lifetime welfare. IQ of 70 probably
Well.....another on lifetime welfare. IQ of 70 probably
Just protect those teachers unions at all costs.
Originally Posted by efw

Please explain how this is the fault of the teacher.
The draft and trench warfare might have merit after all.
For once, my hat is off to the teachers and administrators. Many districts just let them through and send them on their way. I disagree with the mom, I blame the kid and her, not the school.
Originally Posted by NDsnowman
For once, my hat is off to the teachers and administrators. Many districts just let them through and send them on their way. I disagree with the mom, I blame the kid and her, not the school.

Therein lies the issue.

Piss poor parenting.
I googled the average teacher salary in Baltimore. It was 63.000. I thought it would have been higher.
This sort of thing has probably been in the background population forever, just bigger percentage of the student body and greater demands from those failures today.
Dindunuffin, literally.
If Tarquin had a son
When you plant shlt, affirmative action will be your crop.
Originally Posted by Cheesy
https://foxbaltimore.com/news/proje...anks-near-top-half-of-class-with-013-gpa

Excerpt

BALTIMORE (WBFF) – A shocking discovery out of a Baltimore City high school, where Project Baltimore has found hundreds of students are failing. It’s a school where a student who passed three classes in four years, ranks near the top half of his class with a 0.13 grade point average.

Tiffany France thought her son would receive his diploma this coming June. But after four years of high school, France just learned, her 17-year-old must start over. He’s been moved back to ninth grade.

Isn't Baltimore doing away with advanced programs. It's unfair that the Asian and white kids achieve to earn entrance and the Hispanic and blacks do not.

So rather than try to raise the Hispanics and blacks up, they would rather just do away with the programs.
Originally Posted by hanco
I googled the average teacher salary in Baltimore. It was 63.000. I thought it would have been higher.

But it comes with free body armour and “duck and cover” training.

Signing bonus if you’re the right colour and you know how to spell “racist”.
The teachers in question ,probably are not any smarter than the students they are trying to teach
Sure Tiffany - pass the blame. Four years of high school and you are just now learning your precious son isn't on the honor roll? The school system failed?

Sheesh. Way to be involved in your kid's lives.

Close your legs, beotch. Save us taxpayers some money please.
Originally Posted by nyrifleman

Therein lies the issue.

Piss poor parenting.

I completely agree

Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Originally Posted by efw

Please explain how this is the fault of the teacher.

I wasn’t clear.

For years the state has stepped in as the parent. Teachers, it is so often said, act as parents to the children of people dependent upon Big Brother for everything, and this is the so-called “rationale” for protecting teachers “at all costs”... see COVIDIOCY where school is canceled to protect teachers...
Ok, questions for mama.

Do you know where his dad is?

Do you know who it is?

Did you vote Democrat?

Did you do ANYTHING at ANYTIME to resist the dumbing down of your kids by Democrats?

Is your son smarter then you are?

They don't dare fail them.

Their retirement isn’t as good as Texas either. I’m surprised at that. Texas is best five year average x 2.3% x years of service, Maryland is best five year average x 1.5 x
years of service.
bad genes could have a lot to do with it. the inner city blacks are so promiscuous that there is a lot of inbreeding without even knowing it. that can really hurt the math scores.
Originally Posted by rem141r
bad genes could have a lot to do with it. the inner city blacks are so promiscuous that there is a lot of inbreeding without even knowing it. that can really hurt the math scores.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I think it is all 3 to blame. Mother for not paying more attention, kid for not even getting to class (not to mention taking responsibility for his own actions) and the school for advancing him to the next level even though he failed a class (how does that happen?).

LMAO ! No wonder the ones that work at Popeyes, KFC, and Burger King can’t make change. 😜

Hahaha
black run city, and black run schools. Where is the surprise?
It don’t matter his new rape album bout to drop. He a lyracist an sheeit

lol
so the bitch didn't look at a report card in all 4 years and she thinks its the schools fault. a lot of it is the schools fault though because he shouldn't have ever been promoted. but baby momma took her eye off the ball. and wheres the dad?
so the bitch didn't look at a report card in all 4 years and she thinks its the schools fault. a lot of it is the schools fault though because he shouldn't have ever been promoted. but baby momma took her eye off the ball. and wheres the dad?

Stupid bitch Ho mom probably couldn’t read either. The Apple don’t fall too far from the tree.
Originally Posted by szihn
Ok, questions for mama.

Do you know where his dad is?

Do you know who it is?

Did you vote Democrat?

Did you do ANYTHING at ANYTIME to resist the dumbing down of your kids by Democrats?

Is your son smarter then you are?

She be too busy waitin on Biden to mail dat $1400 chex. 😜
Sounds like mom has been right on top of things all along.
i gotta admit though, tiffany looks like she could throw a good fuggen.
It's the student's fault. The teachers, books, classes, were all made available to him for four years. If he chose to treat school as a place to mess around with friends and disrespect teachers, this is the kind our outcome that will occur.
That stuff in school is jive ain't no upcomin rappper need it -yo
Originally Posted by ol_mike
That stuff in school is jive ain't no upcomin rappper need it -yo

LOL. Exactly.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It's the student's fault. The teachers, books, classes, were all made available to him for four years. If he chose to treat school as a place to mess around with friends and disrespect teachers, this is the kind our outcome that will occur.

Yep. He was given the opportunity to learn. His fault he pissed it away.
Just another case of NBN. But I’m sure he’ll blame it on the white man “keeping him down”.
Plessy v. Ferguson should never have been reversed.

There's plenty of blame to go around. The kid is not trying. The mom is not paying attention (an all F report card should be a clue). The administration is passing students on to the next class without them having passed the prior level. Surprise they failed that level too.

If half the class has a GPA below 1 (that's an F average), the administration has stopped paying attention to what's going on.

This has got to be one of those deals where the school district sends all the college track kids to one school (99% of our kids go on to college!) and the basket cases to this one.
What difference would it make if he gets a so called high school diploma? Will most likely still know very little and still be semi-illiterate. Why would he need a diploma when that's not required to get a check from the government. Welcome to the 21st century liberal plantation.

That sheit made me belly laugh.
And Mr. Interstellar can vote too !!!

JFC.....
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]take a screenshot
When Chicago teachers were on strike during Obama administration........

Their demands.......

Average wage over $100k

A 2 year tenure

All promotions based on time.......

And that poor mother with the kid in the OPs story.......you didn’t notice your kid was stupid? Couldn’t read?
Originally Posted by hookeye
Most of em drop out after disciplinary action.
That's why they don't try corrective measures.
They gotta stay in school, even if wandering halls or sleeping, so many "seat days", to get the gov money.

Public school quit being about education a long time ago and the darkies helped sink it.

Now now it's not their fault! Haven't you heard that being smart and edu-ma-kated is White Supremacy and therefore RACIST!!!
I went to an automotive trade school in Tampa Florida. Ole Jimmy Carter decided all the boys needed a free education. I was raised in North Dakota so I had no idea about blacks. They are not able to learn the most basic thing. I observed the teachers trying but most just gave up. Edk
I’ve heard math is racist
Typical. Everyone else’s fault.
I’d say it’s a lot of adults fault for starters....

There's so much wrong in that story:
- How did a parent not know? Don't they have to sign report cards? I always did.
- "middle of the class" with a 0.13 GPA? OMG
- Article never said he got promoted to next grade, just that 4 years in HS.

boggles my mind that parents can be that uninformed about the status and future of their kids. But that's just me! Of all the things people want waiting periods, testing etc, for, parenting should be at the top of the list !
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

There's so much wrong in that story:
- How did a parent not know? Don't they have to sign report cards? I always did.
- "middle of the class" with a 0.13 GPA? OMG
- Article never said he got promoted to next grade, just that 4 years in HS.

boggles my mind that parents can be that uninformed about the status and future of their kids. But that's just me! Of all the things people want waiting periods, testing etc, for, parenting should be at the top of the list !

This is just one example. If he was in the middle, that means there are a lot like him. A lot of these kids have no parents around or their parents are just happy that they ate that night.

But too much time and money is spent on the teachers when there are parents that just can’t be the parents they want to be. A man that can’t provide for his kids doesn’t feel like much of a man.....so they resort other things and/or leave.

Hard for someone with a 5th grade education to help a kid through high school. It just perpetuates itself.
Mom blames everyone else,
Typical response.

Originally Posted by gunner500
When you plant shlt, affirmative action will be your crop.

No truer words.

Many years ago, my ex-wife fought the battle of accountability, whereby teachers were to be held individually accountable for the end product of the education of their students in the coursework they were responsible for, The light would shine at SAT time.

I recently discovered that is no longer the case and has not been for many years.

The teachers' union squashed it. Nothing a few good stonings wouldn't cure, though, I believe.
I heard Edith Ann say “ if you smoke marijuana you can get through 4 years of college in two weeks”
These people vote and breed. Doesn't that give you a warm and fuzzy feeling for America's future ??

kwg
Originally Posted by ERK
I went to an automotive trade school in Tampa Florida. Ole Jimmy Carter decided all the boys needed a free education. I was raised in North Dakota so I had no idea about blacks. They are not able to learn the most basic thing. I observed the teachers trying but most just gave up. Edk

A lot of folks have no idea what the deep south [i lived in biloxi,mississippi 22 years] [from sw ohio cornfields] blacks are like obnoxious/loud/stupid would be a good definition of the vast majority of them . Black folks who work and want a good life despise that ''majority'' I spoke of . Know for a fact that that ''majority'' hugely despise the working class black folks ->uncle toms - now-days they call them Coons . Candice Owen gets called a COON all the time because she doesn't side with the scumbag welfare bum/future Rapper types .
I'll half way side, trying hard too, with the mom since according to the article she is working 3 jobs and "raising" a family on her own. But I bet she gets mail, bet she has an email address...she never received a report card all these years with grades, or an email or phone call from a teacher concerned about her sons grades? Truancy issues aren't followed up on? Its not until he is about the graduate that this is a concern? Seems to me as long as a warm body is in a desk seat so they can receive that district can receive that state and federal money per child they dont care what happens to them as long the high up admin can keep their 6 figure jobs. Lots of blame to go around with this one.
I made sure my three were doing well in school. The two girls, blasted through high school and college like it wasn’t there, didn’t have to fool with them. The boy is another story, he is smarter but not as school motivated. He joined the Navy, cause he had been fooling around the first semester of college. He got out, has 90 credits, but is working now. Someone should have been checking. We got emails anytime one made a failing grade or missed school.
Originally Posted by killerv
I'll half way side, trying hard too, with the mom since according to the article she is working 3 jobs and "raising" a family on her own. But I bet she gets mail, bet she has an email address...she never received a report card all these years with grades, or an email or phone call from a teacher concerned about her sons grades? Truancy issues aren't followed up on? Its not until he is about the graduate that this is a concern? Seems to me as long as a warm body is in a desk seat so they can receive that district can receive that state and federal money per child they dont care what happens to them as long the high up admin can keep their 6 figure jobs. Lots of blame to go around with this one.

I think the scenario plays out quite often. I’d put the kid last on the list to blame.
Why not just accept the simplest explanation.

Blacks are dumber than whites. Hispanics are too, though a lot smarter than blacks. Asians are the smartest.

"Dat's raciss." It's also true.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Why not just accept the simplest explanation.

Blacks are dumber than whites. Hispanics are too, though a lot smarter than blacks. Asians are the smartest.

"Dat's raciss." It's also true.

This.
And what's wrong with the school?

When I was in high school, I got a report card every six weeks. My parents had to sign it and return it, acknowledging they had gotten it.

And if you flunked any subject you did NOT get promoted. You had to repeat it.

From 7th grade on, the students were divided into about four "tracks." The bottom track seemed to have a lot of "study halls." By the end of the 8th grade, a lot of them were 16 years old, the age you were allowed to drop out of school. A lot of them went away. Good riddance. The school was all white, by the way.
Teacher accountability sounds nice, but in many circumstances is test assessed student performance an accurate metric? How many of you have been in the front of a classroom? Do you have some hidden knowledge of how to force students to learn and perform when they are uninterested, sometimes "aggressively uninterested" to coin a description, and also lacking in preparedness/skill with material that is prerequisite to what you're trying to teach?
Doesnt surprise me at all because thats about where many are in this country.
I bet this ends up in the basement, it’s racist.
© 24hourcampfire