Home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN6htNS8HPU&ab_channel=SportsmanChannel

https://youtu.be/DN6htNS8HPU

Wow what a woman....
Apparently I still have not got the clip direct into the thread thing worked out... Some help?
Thank you kolofardos, I have always appreciated the kind and helpful nature of many of our Northern neighbors.... I'm still not doing something right? I am getting a dark screen so that's progress...

Again what a woman.... kind of strange eyebrows but otherwise she is golden. It was

"go to full editor, at the top where there's a bunch of options, you'll see the director's action square, click on that and paste the youtube address on the appropriate spot

kind of a bummer to her her say flat out "no I'm not running for President... who would want that job?" But who could blame her.
Breath of fresh air to watch a real governor instead of a tyrannical bitch
KenMi "tyrannical bitch" seems like sugar coating the description. Good luck getting her out of there.
Originally Posted by KenMi
Breath of fresh air to watch a real governor instead of a tyrannical bitch

I hear you,Y'all governor sucks so does our Louisiana governor.We have 3 more years of him.
It's not often that brains and good looks come together.

When they do, it's best we pay attention.
Originally Posted by Kenlguy
It's not often that brains and good looks come together.

When they do, it's best we pay attention.

Well said and very true, I think shes one of the few that hasnt let being the Gov go to her head, somebody does need to fix her a sammich tho.

She has proven that she doesn't need to leave Pierre to be national leader.
I love that chick.
She is awesome.
Kristi Norm should be the example all governor's should aspire to!

Think she would be a strong POTUS so hopefully the MAGA can convince her๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
She may not be running for POTUS, but if she keeps it up she may find herself drafted......
She can sit on my face any day.
Originally Posted by MPat70
Kristi Norm should be the example all governor's should aspire to!

Think she would be a strong POTUS so hopefully the MAGA can convince her๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Or if Trump decides to run again, she would be an excellent VP choice!
© 24hourcampfire