Home
Paul Ryan To Host Fundraiser For Liz Cheney Amid Backlash Over Her Trump Criticism!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/paul...;utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email
What Paul Ryan thinks does not matter much in the Wyoming voting booth.
Your right. Money counts in elections.
His face invites a fist.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
His face invites a fist.

Or his trote.

What a slime.
It would be much easier if everyone would just succumb to the fact that all these people are scumbags. Democrat/Republican a distinction without a difference. One hand washes the other in an effort to make sure the tax cattle are kept in line.
Ryan is part of the old guard RHINO's. Nothing shocking about it.
Ryan is the GOP. Take note.
He gives a bad name to Wisconsin.
Not sure there is enough money to save Liz Cheney in Wyoming.
He represented his area 50 miles from me. There was a time he was good. It is sad that so many forget where they came from.
Originally Posted by OldHat
What Paul Ryan thinks does not matter much in the Wyoming voting booth.
Nope. Dominion matters a lot more.
Originally Posted by ihookem
He represented his area 50 miles from me. There was a time he was good. It is sad that so many forget where they came from.
They are well paid for their selective memory loss.
In Wyoming, you're better off to be endorsed by Al Gore.
Was Romney's running mate.. RINOs both. Gave the presidency to the chocolate drop for his second term.

Need gone from the Republican Party.
When he didn't destroy Joe Biden in the VP debate all those years ago I knew something was wrong.
If Mitt Romney had a son.....
Id love to feed him and Romney a baseball bat.
Nm
Originally Posted by GeoW
Was Romney's running mate.. RINOs both. Gave the presidency to the chocolate drop for his second term.

Need gone from the FACE OF THE EARTH.
wink
Originally Posted by jdunham

She needs to worry about being saved, period.
Fool me once....

......good money after bad.
Originally Posted by chesterwy
It would be much easier if everyone would just succumb to the fact that all these people are scumbags. Democrat/Republican a distinction without a difference. One hand washes the other in an effort to make sure the tax cattle are kept in line.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell......
I think I'll send a check for 2 cents, or would they get the message if it were for two bits? i could write in the memo what it was for?
Originally Posted by JimmyGrace
Paul Ryan always has a big red swollen ring around his mouth from suggin’ dick Aaron Rogers most likely who grew a nut duster on his upper lip a freaking ball tickler nasty azz fudge packing queenie boy ha ha ha!

How do you argue with that?
Originally Posted by JimmyGrace
Paul Ryan always has a big red swollen ring around his mouth from suggin’ dick Aaron Rogers most likely who grew a nut duster on his upper lip a freaking ball tickler nasty azz fudge packing queenie boy ha ha ha!

So, is this confirmation that Aaron Rogers is in fact gay?

Exactly.

I’ve said it many times before and I’ll keep saying it.

Trump was the RINO; the Uniparty serves its own purposes. Anyone who comes along and serves the purposes of the people is the outsider.

Let’s stop the use of “RINO” which implies that true Republicans are good. That hasn’t ever been demonstrably true and is even more false now than ever.

I agree but the real question is, Is there enough money to get her out before '22? and the answer is no.... she can do a lot of damage in 2 years.
Originally Posted by efw

Exactly.

Trump was the RINO; the Uniparty serves its own purposes. Anyone who comes along and serves the purposes of the people is the outsider.

Let’s stop the use of “RINO” which implies that true Republicans are good. That hasn’t ever been demonstrably true and is even more false now than ever.

Comments like this are extremely ignorant.

If there were just two more Republicans in the Senate, even RINOs like Romney and Murkowski, the $1.9 trillion pork barrel bill would not have passed yesterday.

And with a few more Republicans in the House, a vote on national gun registration would not be coming up next week.

Claiming the Republicans and Democrats are the same does nothing but harm your children and grandchildren.

Anyone who thinks there is no difference between the Rs and the Ds is simply a dunce.

Originally Posted by efw

Exactly.

While I agree with you in spirit, there's no need to invent a new language.

Our form of government relies on politicians to politic. This is the nature of the beast.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by efw

Exactly.

Comments like this are extremely ignorant.

If there were just two more Republicans in the Senate, even RINOs like Romney and Murkowski, the $1.9 trillion pork barrel bill would not have passed yesterday.

And with a few more Republicans in the House, a vote on national gun registration would not be coming up next week.

Claiming the Republicans and Democrats are the same does nothing but harm your children and grandchildren.

Anyone who thinks there is no difference between the Rs and the Ds is simply a dunce.

Could you have been more effective or even just as effective at making your point without calling another well meaning poster an "idiot" and a "dunce"?
You all can't seem to make up your minds, who your for or against... just as long as its for over throwing the government!

Must be painful for you just attempting to think.

Phil
Originally Posted by Greyghost
You all can't seem to make up your minds, who your for or against... just as long as its for over throwing the government!

Must be painful for you just attempting to think.

Phil

Was that a cum bubble just came out your nose?
Just thinking I voted for Romney and Ryan makes me feel like a dope, guess I had no choice. I was fooled big time.
Liz Cheney much like Mitt Dipschit are done! There isn’t enough money in the world that can be raised politically to prop them up in 2022. They have literally turned their backs on their constituents to defend their personal bias. They are gonzo!
Originally Posted by bobinpa

I agree but the real question is, Is there enough money to get her out before '22? and the answer is no.... she can do a lot of damage in 2 years.

Can’t be done.
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
Liz Cheney much like Mitt Dipschit are done! There isn’t enough money in the world that can be raised politically to prop them up in 2022. They have literally turned their backs on their constituents to defend their personal bias. They are gonzo!

Depends on who runs against them.
Switch: I have been fooled before and that may happen again?
But I think the back stabbing bitch from Wyoming has gone and cooked her own goose this time!
Sheeit, I may even drive down to Wyoming next "go'round" and sign up the day before the election just to vote against that twat?
I am sure though, even without my vote, little lizzie is a goner.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire