Home
Forgot it was even on. Lot of hype about the interview. Just curious how it went
No....why on earth would anyone care to watch this?
Originally Posted by xxclaro

This plus 1. lol
She had on a gorgeous dress - I think it was Anne Klein!

Just kidding, I wouldn't watch those two juggle chainsaws
Isn't it perfect, a black woman doing the interviews with them and what she (merkel) is, about the white queen, and her family,..

I wouldn't watch that crap if paid
You’re kidding right?

I’d rather slam my winky in a car door.

Who? memtb
Originally Posted by Pappy348
You’re kidding right?

I’d rather slam my winky in a car door.

I'm sure that could be arranged. wink
No.
No sir
It was a very emotional thing for me to watch and I just don’t feel comfortable talking about it. 😂

She wore a beautiful Anne Klein dress with Christian Louboutin shoes and a faux fur wrap.....heavenly is the only way to describe it.
LMFAO...Would rather watch ghetto tennis... NOT!
Originally Posted by andrews1958
Forgot it was even on. Lot of hype about the interview. Just curious how it went

Good one.........even though today seemed like absolutely the slowest day on tv, had no idea there such an interview.

Pretty sure it would not have interrupted my daily dog chit hunt throughout my dog pound anyway.
Did not watch,and it Never occured to me this would be spun to be about race,
Till this morning watching the local news for weather and they had a blip about the" Interview"
Ofra says "wait a minute",,,,"You had a conversation about the color of your baby?"

Then I said SOB this was about her being black and marrying into "the Family"
I never watch stuff like this, but if Harry and Megan have got plenty enough money of their own why not get out and come to the USA? He's like 98th place to the throne or whatever, and it would nice to get out of there and come to the ol' rebellious colonies where there's still a little bit of freedom left.
I was too busy changing the air in my tires.
Oops, wrong forum..........
was this a serious question, or a shameless ploy to boot post counts? laughing
If you watched that, you are either a female, or gay.
i'd rather pepper spray my dick hole than watch oprah or anything to do with "the royal family".
Originally Posted by GRIZZ

Rather watch a ghetto shoot out.
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
I never watch stuff like this, but if Harry and Megan have got plenty enough money of their own why not get out and come to the USA? He's like 98th place to the throne or whatever, and it would nice to get out of there and come to the ol' rebellious colonies where there's still a little bit of freedom left.

They're already residing in California.

https://www.vogue.com/article/why-p...le-chose-to-live-in-montecito-california
No, i had to go snorkeling in icy pond water to pull the leeches from my mudcats asses! crazy ho lee flook!
I bet all these guys watched it. laugh laugh
I guess it was all about racism and her baby has no royal title, but that is what I read this morning. Two of the most irritating women, Oprah and Meghan !

They already did, for just those reasons. This is all about “pay attention to us, pretend we’re still relevant and send us money because we lost our free ride.”

That’s true, but I suspect this is just a marketing ploy. They’re gonna need a bunch of ducats to keep up appearances in Kali, and Megan’s “Best By” date is rapidly drawing near.
The Royal family isn't the only club where there is no knee grows allowed.
Good lord

Did someone watch oprah. LOL

GTFO
The sad thing is, the American press and Hollywood will eat them up, because of all the "be nice to Negroes" bullchit that's being forced down our throats these days.
I need to get on Twitter

The ball busting fields are white on that mofo.
Bringing an American negro into the British royal family....what could possibly go wrong?

Harry needs flogged.
I wanna see their little mulatto kids running around Buckingham palace breaking antique schitt.
That would be worth watching.
LOL!!!
Negative. Nope, not ever.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
It was a very emotional thing for me to watch and I just don’t feel comfortable talking about it. 😂

She wore a beautiful Anne Klein dress with Christian Louboutin shoes and a faux fur wrap.....heavenly is the only way to describe it.

WTF? She doesn't own her own dress and shoes? Times must be tough for them since they gave up their titles. It is nice of Anne and Chris to loan theirs to her though.
I watched about 3 minutes of it. Yep, it was all about racism. Poor little Megan was hated because she is 1/2 black. Boohoo. I was done after 3 minutes. Could it be she is just a difficult biotch to be around ??

kwg
My wife turned it on for a minute. We both thought she was a liar. We didn't believe what she was saying.
Since their allowance was cut off, looks like they want hush money.
morning sports show was talking about it, they cried racism and the royals worried about how black the baby might look
In a word, "no". To paraphrase two hours of interview, the Brits were mean to Megan. They sure do get wound up over this stuff. In the words of Clark Gable in "Gone With The Wind", "Quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn". The Man from Snowy River rerun was playing on ISPN and was more interesting.
I have zero interest in the royals and their soap opera. In my opinion we fought two wars to get rid of them, so I can't understand the fascination with them.
nope
Originally Posted by sidepass

This plus 1. lol

I’m sure gays and fairies did.
Ophra, Megan, and Harry. What a combination. I'd rather watch Heidi.
Prince Harry. AKA The Royal Mudshark! 😜
Originally Posted by Oldidaho

Much MUCH rather watch that. At least I might get to see the world with one less boog in it.
One inbred, one cross bred and one eats bread. No thanks.
I had my fill of paranoid arrogant mulattoes when Bathhouse Barry was in office. And Oprah is a disgusting waste of oxygen.
Got this message from a Cousin, across the pond...............

'...Tell you what our Gene us Brits are not happy about Harry and Megans interview with Wimphrey(I suspect SIC) either. She will never be welcomed back into GB again as the majority of us are totally royalist and her lies are being aired already...'

Saw something about them getting $7M.................... that doesn't last long when you're accustomed to spending and living large!!!!

By-the-by, if racism and sexism is SOOOOooooo rampant in this country, how is it that one of the wealthiest among us is a black woman????

A large portion of the Brits are 'total Trumpsters' too!
Andrews1958: No.
I am proud to say "I" am not of that mind set.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Only a man that is gay would have watched that crap. You know like Piddler, Goosey, JimfromTenn, etc.
The only people who watched it are women.
It’s bad enough to sit around watching television.
That anyone on here would sit around watching some insipid real-life drama and gossip show designed to sell to neurotic women is just incomprehensible.
Originally Posted by auk1124
She had on a gorgeous dress - I think it was Anne Klein!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Richest woman in America: Bleck
Two term POTUS: Bleck-ish
Royal Family child-living in America: Bleck-ish

Racism at it's finest

Brits: paying taxes to Royal Family

Stupidity at it's finest
Originally Posted by Raeford
Richest woman in America: Bleck
Two term POTUS: Bleck-ish
Royal Family child-living in America: Bleck-ish

Racism at it's finest

Brits: paying taxes to Royal Family

Stupidity at it's finest

Its an institution.

Sorta like the higest paid person in each state is a fugging college coach.

Madness.

Who dat?
Originally Posted by kwg020
I watched about 3 minutes of it. Yep, it was all about racism. Poor little Megan was hated because she is 1/2 black. Boohoo. I was done after 3 minutes. Could it be she is just a difficult biotch to be around ??
Nobody in their right mind would want their family to go native.
Maybe took 5 minutes that's all i could handle.
Originally Posted by rem141r
i'd rather pepper spray my dick hole than watch oprah or anything to do with "the royal family".

Dang. That's hardcore. I take it that means no.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

PFFFFT. LMAO. It was an Armani ! sheesh the fire is so embarrassing I was just telling my lover. I showed him this thread he laughed too

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/07/style/meghan-harry-fashion.html
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I was too busy changing the air in my tires.

This, I believe.
Nope.
Never.
Not ever.
Originally Posted by GRIZZ

Coming soon in Minneapolis, the cops who created the "Saint George Floyd" fiasco are to be tried soon. And no matter the outcome, the will be a riot/looting soon after.
I can't wait for the view to come on today. What time does it come on for you guys.
It is BEYOND all logic as to why the queen allowed a Royal to go mudsharking. There is an old Spanish proverb roughly translated says either on the way in or the way out, a negro will manage to fugg things up and here we are...
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Bringing an American negro into the British royal family....what could possibly go wrong?

Harry needs flogged.

this...in "spades"...
I would not walk across the street to meet any of the three. Hasbeen
I wish I could have seen the look on the queen's face when she got the news. "OMG, my grandson is going to marry a wog.
Paul B.
Meghan seems totally pizzed that they didn’t change over 100 years of established royal protocol, and make her little Archie a Prince. The Queen already has a bunch of great grandchildren that are not Princes or Princesses. Buyers remorse. Should have your due diligence research girl.
Meghan seems totally pizzed that they didn’t change over 100 years of established royal protocol, and make her little Archie a Prince. The Queen already has a bunch of great grandchildren that are not Princes or Princesses. Buyers remorse. Should have your due diligence research girl.

I have wondered if it were not a ploy, this marriage of a "royal" to a Negro, even a half-breed one, to try and destroy the British monarchy.
The Non-Prince of Bel Air.
Nope
the old "we waz kings once" BS didn't fly, which means that none of the mudshark's little princes or princesses will be be king, or queen.
Harry still might be a King.

The King of; letting the little head do the thinking.

Well, living king that is. Marrying the puzzy what killed ya might still get first place.
Originally Posted by PJGunner
I wish I could have seen the look on the queen's face when she got the news. "OMG, my grandson is going to marry a wog. Paul B.

Paul B., your wish is my command. grin

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

L.W.
I’ll be the odd man out, unless I missed it in my perusal of this thread. The girl is pretty hot. Maybe Harry followed his heart?

Ultimately other than being funny because we are all talking about it, and taking turns saying how much we don’t care we’re still talking about it lol

I have a learned and inherited dislike of all hereditary titles and effete euro trash titles. I think it’s funny as hell a mixed race American gal infiltrated the Brit royal line. Yeah she’s a liberal cuhnt.

I loved King Ralph. Anybody else remember it?

Wouldn't watch that fat pig if I lived in the middle of the Gobi desert, and the only TV channel I could get was OWN.
No. I didn't watch the Orca Windbag interview.
My wife made the announcement that she was going to watch it and I had to leave the room. Seems I can’t keep from making snide remarks about so called celebrities and athletes who think they need to tell me how to live. I got up and said to her “just remember she’s an actress and their job is to lie”. Didn’t go over well. Dave
I just read about it on Breitbart.

It was typical racism by a mixed race scumbag Markle.These mixed race people are the most virulent racists on the planet.Of course the queen of queers,Opey-Dopey, was there to orchestrate the false claims of racism.Markle claims the royal family wouldn't allow her son to be a prince.There are many examples of decedents of the royal family,who are closer in birthright to the royal family,not being titled.It still didn't stop her from making these false claims all couched behind the claim of racism.In order to make her son a prince the royal family would have to break 100 years of convention.
Could care less about some ginger cuck and his pig whore mulatto.The ginger's still pissed they killed his mother and he's making them pay.
This is a pitifull attempt to make money,thats all.The mungo must be pissing through it like water,hair relaxer,skin bleaching treatments,plastic surgery to thin nose and lips,etc.Must be alot.Sure trying to"Whiten Up",for someone crying,RACISM !!!!
My wife was watching that crap while I was surfing these pages. That Megan chick seemed kinda phony to me. When it first came on, I had to ask my wife who she was. I honestly didn't know. I had seen her before, but she wasn't familiar enough for me to recognize.
Whether you like the Royals or "effete" nobility titles, many here missed the point and that is, no matter how you feel about royalty (or even the divine right of Kings for that matter), this whole thing is just part and parcel of the destruction of Western values and culture. Think what you want, but the Royals are part of the glue that holds the Brits together, but even that is all but gone now with this mud shark issue.
Originally Posted by rte
Of course the queen of queers,Opey-Dopey, was there to orchestrate the false claims of racism.Markle claims the royal family wouldn't allow her son to be a prince.There are many examples of decedents of the royal family,who are closer in birthright to the royal family,not being titled.It still didn't stop her from making these false claims all couched behind the claim of racism.In order to make her son a prince the royal family would have to break 100 years of convention.
That may be so, I'm too ignorant of their traditions to know. But it also makes me wonder if the rumors are true of Harry not being of such royal lineage.
Harry Markel wouldn't dare address that subject to the Orpah and I think the royal family is too nice & disciplined to make that kill-shot.
Harry looks a lot like that British Army Major who was working for the royal family back in the day.
Prince Harry Sells His Rifles and Gives Up Hunting to Please Meghan Markle

https://thebeet.com/prince-harry-se...m_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

I would much rather watch you pepper spray your pisshole
That would be some entertainment.

A 10 minute video,
dick spray at 1:30.
8 1/2 minutes of you howling like a wolf with his nuts in a trap.

Maybe Rick would do a campfire pay per view?

Might get some money from Paddler and Co. to rub salve on it for
you.
They would try to kiss it to make it better.
Nah. We dropped DirectTV and wife isn’t exactly into that stuff.

+10000

Suicide would be a better option.
My wife watched and I heckled and drank beer. They are both textbook woke, weak minded millennials. Markle is a narcissistic psycho drama queen, and Harry seems to seems to be something of a clueless cuck.
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Prince Harry Sells His Rifles and Gives Up Hunting to Please Meghan Markle

https://thebeet.com/prince-harry-se...m_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

A perfect example of little brain overriding big brain.

Damn, she must have a Whippoorwill in that thing.

That is hilarious. It wins the internet today! Thanks for the laugh. I will be borrowing that one. "I'd rather slam my dick in a sliding glass door" was getting a bit old for me.
It appears the race card concerning Archie’s skin color was the last straw.
Looks like Harry needs to put his foot down he’s a hen pecked bitch
Saw a clip replayed...
Is that what it looks like if you hit a turkey in the face with a frying pan?
Two royal millionaires complaining to a billionaire about how rough their lives are.

Sum it up?
Tick Turds..
I just leaned back in our plastic sofa, opened a copy of People magazine, turned on Oprah, and popped the top on a diet Pepsi.
Nothing intrigues me like adjunct British Royalty................Fascinating!
Some of my ancestors fought to separate this country from The king, I'll be damned if I want to hear about them,

How sad any American is in the least interested,
SO, I have a question about genetics that perhaps you fine folks can help me out with. Around these parts if a light skinned couple has a black baby, that means something else happened - and in this case the kid wouldn't be of "royal lineage"! So what the hell is this about? Meghan getting some on the side like Harry's mama did or the family talking about naggers? Maybe it's one in the same?
just wait til this latest kid comes out looking like ben crump. "loooossseeee, ju got sum 'splainin' to dooo".

red haired kid will be back across the pond wearing his funny suit again and dirty looking chick will be dating kanye west.
Originally Posted by 700LH
Some of my ancestors fought to separate this country from The king, I'll be damned if I want to hear about them,

How sad any American is in the least interested,

Some of mine weren't too fond of the Church of England either.

The doings of British royalty (and Hollywood types) are of little interest.
Harry married a narcissist and she found out his brothers kids with Kate middleton had royalty names and were in line for the throne and his own kids werent. Then the suicidal ideation of Markel started. Harrys balls have been in a vise ever she found this out. He will never make that woman happy. Selling her stories and false claims are only going to support her for so long. He might have to get a job.
who cares.my god 6 pages of this worthless horsedip..surprised by a lot of you.
How many stones is Orca these days?
I didn't watch but damn its hard to believe how someone could find that becoming a British princess wasn't good enough...wow.
Watching a couple of millionaires telling a billionaire how bad their life was living in a palace holds no interest for me.
I had to google it and it seems Oprah's net worth is about 7X that of the Queen. Maybe these two didn't think the Queen was rich enough to keep them in the style they want so now they're bucking to get adopted by Oprah.

3 reasons why I didn't watch it.

1: didn't know it was on
2: wouldn't watch oprah if she were interviewing Jesus
3: Fu¢k the Brit and his pet!
America's political ties with Dreary Olde England were severed in 1776 and should NEVER have been reattached in any way.

Saw a bit on the news.

Two rich cunts bitching to another rich cunt about how unfair life has been to them.

I would watch a BLM sponsored NASCAR race or NBA game before I would listen to the Noprah interview anyone including British royalty outcasts so no, I didn't.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Saw a bit on the news.

Two rich cunts bitching to another rich cunt about how unfair life has been to them.

Well put.
I feel bad for Harry, he’s gone off into the weeds, not because of her ancestry but because he’s allowing her and that to define his life. At least he has a couple of kids out of the deal.

Accounts say he did well in Afghanistan.
Trump once said he wasn't a Megan fan, but wished Harry good luck with her. He's going to need it. Once again Trump was right.

BTW Nope, didn't wasted the tome.
Piers Morgan walked out on a newscast when another reporter on the show was taking up for the mullato,s allegations.
Something about the mullato filing a lawsuit just now on fox while I was channeling surfing.

Those poor fugged up royals and the trouble the redheaded grandkid and the mulatto are causing them.

LOL!!!
Hell NO
Orcha needs to interview Harry's uncle Andrew, that I might watch.
No.
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
SO, I have a question about genetics that perhaps you fine folks can help me out with. Around these parts if a light skinned couple has a black baby, that means something else happened - and in this case the kid wouldn't be of "royal lineage"! So what the hell is this about? Meghan getting some on the side like Harry's mama did or the family talking about naggers? Maybe it's one in the same?

Seems like Harry's mom got a lot on the side, and often.
Thought that occurred to me in all of this kefuffle - Looking at the bitch, I wouldn't know she was half black. So, who brought it up?

Likely her, because it's cool be black now (apparently). You get to be a perpetual victim, even as a rich bitch almost-princess.
My wife has always claimed that markle was set to divide the citizens of Britain and getting involved with oprah only strengthened her opinion.

AND

NO, we did not lower ourselves to watch that.
STYXX gets a laugh about the "Okra-Semi-Royals Show." WARNING - Coarse language.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GvNCLYqjibU/

L.W.
Hell no! Men gave up their lives so I could never in my life give a crap about the damned royals.

That a billionaire would hang with royalty and complain about racism is a ludicrously ironic example of the insanity of our time and place.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I feel bad for Harry, he’s gone off into the weeds, not because of her ancestry but because he’s allowing her and that to define his life. At least he has a couple of kids out of the deal.

Accounts say he did well in Afghanistan.
It amazes me that a guy that is such a stone-cold hunter & killer, a guy that could have nearly any woman on the planet, could be such a simp.
nypost.com

"It’s nice work if you can get it.

On Sunday night, Prince Harry gravely revealed to Oprah Winfrey that he and his wife, Meghan Markle, had been cut off financially by the royal family and they were only able to survive due to the inheritance left to him by his mother.

“I have what my mum left me and without that, we wouldn’t have been able to do this,” he said of the couple’s move to the United States.

“It’s like she saw it coming and she’s been with us through this whole process,” he added, noting “the Netflixes and Spotifys of it all was never part of the plan.”

So how much did Diana leave Harry?

The inheritance was, per various sources, originally around $8.9 million, which grew with investments and as the principle accrued interest.

Harry, along with his brother William, began receiving their inheritances at the age of 25, with the full amount arriving by the age of 30, when the ginger-haired prince netted approximately $13 million."

Only inherited $13 million from his Mommy. Now his Negress wife acts as a second Mommy and bosses him around. I think the English royalty are getting a little inbred. Balls are shrinking to the size of BBs.
© 24hourcampfire