Home
Posted By: ready_on_the_right War Games - 03/11/21
Shoot! Nuke'em!!!

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/wargames-chinese-military-resources/2021/03/11/id/1013488/
Posted By: Morewood Re: War Games - 03/11/21
Seems to me it's a really bad idea to put this information out into the public domain.

Of course China likely knows all this anyway but why dangle the carrot?
Posted By: ready_on_the_right Re: War Games - 03/11/21
Could be a trick ????
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: War Games - 03/11/21
I wonder if Taiwan has nuclear weapons? If they don’t, they’re really, really, really stupid.
Posted By: logcutter Re: War Games - 03/11/21
They kicked our azz big time in Korea..

Jayco👍
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: War Games - 03/11/21
Originally Posted by Morewood
Seems to me it's a really bad idea to put this information out into the public domain.

Of course China likely knows all this anyway but why dangle the carrot?

Please. They probably had the information before the war games were finished. This isn't telling them anything they haven't known forever.
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: War Games - 03/11/21
Really not hard to figure out. What is it 100 miles from China to Taiwan. It’s a long way for us to send help. Hasbeen
Posted By: flintlocke Re: War Games - 03/11/21
If we engaged in any conflict with China with the same attitude of limited war, rules of engagement, keep the dogs on the leash, we will lose, just like we have lost every conflict since WW2. If we won Desert Storm, the politicians gave it back within 3 years anyway. If we responded to a Chinese attack on Taiwan with an all out effort, with every tool in the box, it wouldn't be worth it for them. We have the tools, and the people...what we don't have is the spine. With a 150 million Hanoi Jane's having the power of the vote, we are done before the first shot is fired.
Posted By: Remsen Re: War Games - 03/11/21
At least Biden is tackling this problem head on. More social justice, more trannies, fewer white people and more appeasement in the military. That'll fix it good.
© 24hourcampfire