Home
Posted By: rte Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
Has this shell of a man been taken over by Satanic forces?

What happened to Joe Biden's blue eyes? They are now black or what some commentators refer to as "dead eyes".

One commentator claimed Biden was wearing an Eye Contact Lens Video Display System.The media claims that this system is under development but is not ready for public use.So they then categorized this as another conspiracy theory and not worthy of discussion.If the media doesn't like the message just refer to it as a "conspiracy theory".lol

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]
Posted By: pacecars Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
He still looks like Jeff Dunham’s “Walter”
Posted By: blindshooter Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
Huge pupils?
It's all the dope they're feeding him?
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
Very sad condition and the way he is being used is elder abuse .
Posted By: 673 Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
Dementia.
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
Somewhere there's a stairwell just looking for somebody like Joe
Posted By: okie Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn

I have no compassion for communist/elitists. He knew the job was dangerous when he took it. (it was his choice before even if his brain is less than functional now) It's a sure bet they keep his ass wiped clean and that is more than he deserves....
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
How is it elder abuse? It was his life long dream to be president. Even in his failing mind he knows he finally achieved it.
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Huge pupils?
It's all the dope they're feeding him?

This
Posted By: Paul39 Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
I dunno, but I've wondered if he practices that phony steely eyed look in front of a mirror.

I wonder if he's considered growing a stache and wearing a cowboy hat. He could get a side gig making commercials for cigarettes or trucks.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
He has a job waiting for him. Walter has been eaten by termites.
Posted By: elkmtb Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
i only saw 10 seconds of the speech as i passed thru the room, but it seemed like he paused after each sentance. Like they were reading the speech to him line by line.
Posted By: countryroads Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
They look dead, but there's still room for improvement.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
Originally Posted by 673
Dementia.

Exactly. Alzheimer's dementia is a slow, but devastating disorder, and Biden is suffering from it, big time. There is no cure for Alheimer's dementia.

L.W.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by 673
Dementia.

Exactly. Alzheimer's dementia is a slow, but devastating disorder, and Biden is suffering from it, big time. There is no cure for Alheimer's dementia.

L.W.

Yep, he has the look of an old man in a nursing home dressed in a sweatsuit and suffering from dementia. The only difference is that he’s dressed in a suit.
Posted By: denton Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
It's the drugs.

They cause eye dilation. Without contact "sunglasses" they would be too dilated to read the teleprompter.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
His puppet masters like him just as he is. They can tell him what to do and get him to sign anything they want. They will make sure he stays in office as long as they can force him to.
Posted By: coat4gun Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
...and he's got the nuclear football. That's downright scary.
Posted By: 673 Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
How are (they) going to explain his departure from the Presidency?
Everything he has done thus far has been done while under mental illness.
Posted By: Jiveturkey Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
Originally Posted by 673
How are (they) going to explain his departure from the Presidency?
Everything he has done thus far has been done while under mental illness.

I believe most of our government has mental illness, some are filled with satan.
Posted By: benchman Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
Originally Posted by okie

I have no compassion for communist/elitists. He knew the job was dangerous when he took it. (it was his choice before even if his brain is less than functional now) It's a sure bet they keep his ass wiped clean and that is more than he deserves....

Yup
Posted By: erikj Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
I'm glad you brought this up. This was said to be doctored photographs during the debates. Can't find anything from yesterday's speech addressing this. Biden's eyes are black. Wtf. Drugs and contact sunglasses would make sense, but that's pretty concerning.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
As far as being filled with Satan, one need look no further than Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. Only thing they're lacking are the horns.
Posted By: tdbob Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
He's dead between the ears too.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
Beijing Biden has been a parasitic POS for 47+ years and is a direct threat to everything we hold dear. I don’t (or at least I try not to) wish ill on anyone but I couldn’t care less what happens to him nor do I GAF how “abused” that scum sucking leach is. He’s allowed himself to be a puppet for the communist agenda and he and his family have gotten rich selling out our country and her citizens.

He can rot in hell for all I care but that’s up to him and the big guy to sort out.
Posted By: benchman Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Beijing Biden has been a parasitic POS for 47+ years and is a direct threat to everything we hold dear. I don’t (or at least I try not to) wish ill on anyone but I couldn’t care less what happens to him nor do I GAF how “abused” that scum sucking leach is. He’s allowed himself to be a puppet for the communist agenda and he and his family have gotten rich selling out our country and her citizens.

He can rot in hell for all I care but that’s up to him and the big guy to sort out.

Absolutely. Well said.
Posted By: 007FJ Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
Same exact look as the second debate in particular. He can Fk Off and D as far as I'm concerned.

The sad part is that he slipped many times in the few campaign stops telling people that he didn't need their votes anyway. (Fat guy, Factory Worker, Dog Face, the one in Florida to a group and others) I guess he was cognitive enough at times to understand the Cheat was ON.
As soon as Joebama Xiden gets done signing all of the really nasty EO's Kamala and zerO are going to stroke him out of office!

Mike
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
It's a start.
Posted By: hanco Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
Amazes me he was elected, but they cheated.
Posted By: River_Ridge Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21

And shame on his wife for sitting there and letting them do this to him.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
Virtual Reality Contact Lenses

Originally Posted by River_Ridge

That old POS, his lifetime goal was to be president by hook or by crook. Corrupted and dementia ridden as he is he’s right where he wants to be.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
Originally Posted by tdbob
He's dead between the ears too.

Yep. Brain Dead POS. He can Fuqk off and die for all I care.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
Rte: I have espousing on this forum and others for many months that china joe is and has been "drug addled" to the max!
Thus his unblinking 1,000 yard stare.
A free media would demand to know the number, types and dosages of all medicines he is taking/under the influence of - alas, sadly, this WILL NOT happen.
china joes "goose is cooked" he is just unable to function/think/speak normally anymore.
Sad in a way but the citizenry are the ones at risk.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: hookeye Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
Kinda lookin like Max Headroom
Posted By: Muffin Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Rte: I have espousing on this forum and others for many months that china joe is and has been "drug addled" to the max!
Thus his unblinking 1,000 yard stare.
A free media would demand to know the number, types and dosages of all medicines he is taking/under the influence of - alas, sadly, this WILL NOT happen.
china joes "goose is cooked" he is just unable to function/think/speak normally anymore.
Sad in a way but the citizenry are the ones at risk.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IMHO, it speaks volumes about the family that either assists or allows this to take place. It's been time, for a while now, for Joe to sit down...............

The whole bunch is truly despicable! If they will do this to someone that they 'love', what will they do to you and I!?!?!?
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
The eyes are nothing new. Been like that for over a year.

And yet he was elected. Unbelievable.

Like "Weekend At Bernie's."
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
Might be dark contacts because the world is just too bright any more for the poor thing.
Posted By: GAGoober Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
If many of the idiot voters who voted for him knew about history they never would have voted for him. Liar, plagiarizer (multiple times), fake law school resume, talking down to the little people, disqualification as a pres candidate twice, gun hating record, Hunter China connection, etc etc. I hope those voters suffer the most from this POS and his policies.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
He can feel the hellfire licking up around his ass already. Satan has his hand so far up Joe's ass to work his puppet strings that Joe's eyes have went black. Pure evil. F u c k the Democrats!
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
Originally Posted by River_Ridge

Dr. Jill was and is in love with the idea of being first lady.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
Originally Posted by AB2506

Dr. Jill was and is in love with the idea of being first lady.

Yep, that is exactly the case, circumstances be damned.

I can't understand how even 10% of the country could have possibly been duped into voting for him, much less anywhere near a majority, fraud or no fraud.

MM
Posted By: ironbender Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/12/21
Originally Posted by Paul39
I dunno, but I've wondered if he practices that phony steely eyed look in front of a mirror.

I wonder if he's considered growing a stache and wearing a cowboy hat. He could get a side gig making commercials for cigarettes or trucks.

Go see Cal! Go see Cal! Go see Cal!
[quote=]...and he's got the nuclear football. That's downright scary.[/quote]
I’ll bet a large sun he does not have access to that.

Hey! Kamalalala! What does this button do?
Nope.
Posted By: kennyd Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/13/21
Who hit him? Pic on tv tonight he had a cut on his nose and whelts between the eyes
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/13/21
Smoke and mirrors, contact lenses, he's the new boogie front man, that fu-ker runs his yap like that because he's had security for 50 years, that bitch wouldn't last 5 minutes around here, on his best day, seen it myself, gum flapping fugger laying out in the gravel bleeding, snoring, and done went and pissed himself, you could stick a clean 1x4 pine board in that fu-kers mouth today where teeth used to be. grin
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/13/21
I figure the puppet masters are gonna try and keep that incoherent P.O.S. in office for two years and a day. Then after that when Harris takes over for the remaining one year and 364 days, she'll be eligible to finish that term, then still be able to get two terms of her own in for a total of ten years in the White House. IIRC that's according to the rules the way I recall them. Like when LBJ took over for JFK; he would have still been eligible to serve two terms of his own and if that happened he would have been in office for eight years plus the less than two years left in JFK's term. That's how it works, don't it?
Did Tara bust that cleft in his chin?
Posted By: gemby58 Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/13/21
Originally Posted by pacecars

Yes he does, but Walter is smarter
Posted By: middlechild Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/13/21
He probably use possessed by that woman who licked and sucked her way up to be a VP.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/13/21
Well, he's obviously not a Bee Girl.....
Posted By: 378Canuck Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/13/21

Those Dems just started, hang on for more you poor media blindfolded sheeps
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/13/21
His eyes probably still light up when there's a 10 year old girl in the room.
Posted By: dassa Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/13/21
Originally Posted by 22250rem
I figure the puppet masters are gonna try and keep that incoherent P.O.S. in office for two years and a day. Then after that when Harris takes over for the remaining one year and 364 days, she'll be eligible to finish that term, then still be able to get two terms of her own in for a total of ten years in the White House. IIRC that's according to the rules the way I recall them. Like when LBJ took over for JFK; he would have still been eligible to serve two terms of his own and if that happened he would have been in office for eight years plus the less than two years left in JFK's term. That's how it works, don't it?

What are these "rules" you speak of?
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/13/21
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
How is it elder abuse? It was his life long dream to be president. Even in his failing mind he knows he finally achieved it.

The dementia thing probably helps him forget that he didn't achieve his dream but it was stolen for him. Then again, that little detail is of no consequence to a psychopath.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/13/21
Originally Posted by dassa

.......... Don't remember the name of it, but the way I recall it is a vice president could take over for a president and still get elected twice if the time he took over for is less than half a term. So that way theoretically someone could be president for almost 10 years. Must be a term for that rule.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/13/21
That detail doesn't matter to mission oriented people.

There are people that want to get to the top of the mountain,
And people who want the satisfaction (bragging rights?) of
going up the hardest way.

The view is the same.

Same with sports.

There is tons of romantic BS floating around about sportsmanship,
How hard work gets you to the top. Almost like life is fair.

Dam shame, but it is almost all BS.
How often you see someone argue with officials,
Saying, "Nope, you got that wrong, my guy is out".

Never!
Instead you see a smirk,
And hear "I'll take that one".
Posted By: dassa Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/14/21
Originally Posted by dassa

.......... Don't remember the name of it, but the way I recall it is a vice president could take over for a president and still get elected twice if the time he took over for is less than half a term. So that way theoretically someone could be president for almost 10 years. Must be a term for that rule.

You might be referring to an ancient manuscript known as the "US constitution". But that document was discarded in 1865, and afterwards only revered by a few patriots. The high priests of the Holy government did quote it from time to time as justification for their abuses of the freedom of the people, but only the most die hard adherents believed that it had any effect on the day-to-day functioning of the government.
Posted By: baldhunter Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/14/21
I have a bet that he's gone by the end of July,2021.
Posted By: deltakid Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/14/21
IMO, his wife is more ambitious and calculating than he is. I would not put it past her to fight removing him so that she could be the "president" while he is incapacitated, very much like Woodrow Wilson's wife. Could be an interesting time when they decide to pull the plug.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/14/21
Dead clone's eyes. Black and lifeless like a shark's eyes.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/14/21
Joe was installed by the Democrats BECAUSE he is so crooked.
Crooked people can be controlled. Joe became president to protect himself and his family from prosecution. In exchange, he does whatever his handlers tell him to do.
If an honest person somehow got elected, how would they control him?
Posted By: las Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/14/21
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by pacecars

Yes he does, but Walter is smarter

Probably Walter smells better too
Beady eyes, according to somebody I know. Cue the music "Beady eyed Joe".
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Biden Has Dead Eyes. - 03/15/21
Originally Posted by okie

All those drugs to keep him propped up on top of how screwed up his health is already?

PM me when he keels over.
© 24hourcampfire