Home
Bwahahahahaha!! laugh laugh

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Armed Black Militia INSISTS U.S. Give Them the Great State of Texas

Armed Black Militia Wants Claim to Texas

Grand Master Jay, the self-described leader of the “Not F*cking Around Coalition,” led the way armed with a rifle in hopes of sparking a race war. Along with an armed unit, they marched to Stone Mountain, which is known as Ku Klux Klan territory.

Stone Mountain has the confederate figures Robert E. Lee, Jefferson Davis, and Thomas J. ‘Stonewall’ Jackson carved into it.

The goal of NFAC is they want “new black nation” of their own. Jay says greed is not the main factor and that they will settle for just owning Texas. Several video clips show the insanity that unfolded.

“The solution is very simple,” the vocal leader declared. “We file a declaration of liberation, declaring every African-American descendant of slavery a political prisoner here in the United States.”

Many on the right pointed out that the so-called “prisoners” were marching around armed, asking how it would be possible for prisoners to be armed and to do whatever they please?

The armed militia made a demand with the United States. “Either carve us a piece of land out here — we’ll take Texas — and let us do our own thing,” Jay proposed, or, “don’t stop us when we exit this body here and go somewhere where they will give us our own land to build our own nation.”

No More Pretending to be Peaceful

Soros-backed groups like Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, and the armed and dangerous NFAC are done pretending to be peaceful.

“We don’t want to talk no more, we don’t want to negotiate. We don’t want to sing songs, we don’t bring signs to a gunfight. We’re an eye for an eye organization,” Jay said.
Militia Battle Didn’t Escalate

“Members of the heavily armed black militia marched on Stone Mountain Park, near Atlanta, on the 4th of July to call for the removal of a giant Confederate rock carving at the site,” Bizpacreview wrote.

There was heavy suspicion and possible desire for the rednecks surrounding the mountain to “become unreasonable” towards the increasingly angry militia. It stayed peaceful and the rednecks stayed very calm even after being continuously provoked.

Despite Jay’s claim that “they’re all ex-military, are disciplined and are expert shooters,” the rednecks remark that some of the armed so-called “professionals” don’t even know how to properly hold their weapons.

Despite Grand Master Jay trying to instigate war and even taunting the rednecks to “battle it out,” the large group of armed black men protested peacefully without incident.

“Threat, counter-threat — because threats don’t mean sh*t to us,” Jay said. “Y’all been threatening us since Birmingham, I ain’t seen sh*t.”

“I don’t see no white militia. So to the boogie boys, the Three Percenters, and all the rest of these scared-ass rednecks, we here! Where the f*ck you at? We in your house. Let’s go. NFAC, [bleep]*ckers!” he continued.

Still, with this antagonization, no violence ensued.

https://thegoptimes.com/armed-black-militia-insists-u-s-give-them-the-great-state-of-texas-2/?utm_source=TGT%20Master&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:22387569&utm_campaign=ALERT:%20What%20the%20Dems%20Are%20NOT%20Telling%20People

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
ok they can have it
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla !
I used to have more faith in TX than I do lately
Tell him he has to take it away from the Mexicans.
We already gave them Liberia..... ungrateful they are
Let us know how that works out for them
this was from back last year.
Why not just pull stakes and move to a nice friendly country like Africa. Back to the homeland.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

But theys dun talkin this time , Rog.... best get out while you can... smile lol
I'd be willing to give up Jersey.
Give it to them. I doubt they can keep it.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Must have made some more demands. They were at Stone Mountain last year. But the article was dated today.

Didn't they make some more noise recently?
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Why not just pull stakes and move to a nice friendly country like Africa. Back to the homeland.

The reparations should be in the form of a one way ticket back to Africa
Just give them the dates the Cotton's ready to pick and tell them to come on
Can't recite their fuggin' ABCs,...and want their own country.

Besides,...there's not enough trees for them to swing around in in Texas. Give 'em Washington or Oregon.
Well IF we give them a state THEY CANT LEAVE IT WHEN IT BROKE, and no welfare no food stamps run the state the way they want and screw them. They will piss it away in a year but we will build a fence up and keep them in. Arizona, Nevada, California would be great Mississippi would work. Sorry all the displaced white folk will be given land and a free ride in whatever state they want! Let’s get this done
Like the “RESERVATION “
NOW I understand why Trump wanted to buy Greenland....
This was a story from last year. What it actually shows is the ineptitude of our school system. "Give us our own land to build our own nation." Well bud, that already happened. Go to the land that was given to freed slaves to build their own nation. It's called Liberia.
should have sent PUFF in and got rid of them !
Dude is a loon.
Give them California!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Bwahahahahaha!! laugh laugh

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

don’t stop us when we exit this body here and go somewhere where they will give us our own land to build our own nation.”

Grand Master Jay: you ever hear of a continent called Afreaka?
They will OBVIOUSLY create a peaceful, technologically advanced civilization, just like the historically accurate (laughing here) Zamunda (a product of Eddie Murphy), or whatever they called the place in the Black Panther movies. They must know something I don't, because every Black dominated area i've ever been to (domestically or internationally), IS A SHIYT HOLE!. Please prove me wrong, inquiring minds would like to know.
Take San Francisco.
I say we give them boats and point them to Cuba. Or Haiti. Island paradise and all.
They already own the South side of Chicago. Have 'em go there.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

This give me the idea for a plan.
Mouthy bastards. Needs a pink mist on both sides of him
Originally Posted by viking
Mouthy bastards. Needs a pink mist on both sides of him.

Nope. Needs to be the pink mist. Start with the spokesman, and be ready to snuff whoever steps up to replace him. Sends a message.
Let 'em have New Jersey. I'll start packing.
Thee is a element in this country trying to spark a race war, I think they will get there soon enough.
I've seen their gun handling. Texans will have easy pickin's

Originally Posted by irfubar
We already gave them Liberia..... ungrateful they are

They schitt that nest making it unliveable.

Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Originally Posted by viking
Mouthy bastards. Needs a pink mist on both sides of him.

Nope. Needs to be the pink mist. Start with the spokesman, and be ready to snuff whoever steps up to replace him. Sends a message.

Finally! Someone that thinks as I do. Make an example of the schitt-stirrers and the rest will go home.
They cant have TEXAS, we are a Republic. If they try my friends and I got Bowie county covered. I am sure the rest of the state is covered also.
Originally Posted by Texczech
. . . I am sure the rest of the state is covered also.

Now. . . . You really didn't need to ask that did you?
Or were you just funnin' ? grin
Ain't gonna happen.

If it does, in short order, Texas will just be another failed black state. Africa is filled with them.
Originally Posted by sse
ok they can have it

LOL
Can't recite their fuggin' ABCs,...and want their own country.

laugh
Originally Posted by Quak
Originally Posted by sse
ok they can have it

LOL

Lol indeed. Have you ever seen what happens when they're given a McDonald's?
Wait...if we give them texas will the others leave the other 49 states? If that's the case we win. We can built a shorter border wall and imagine what we can do with all the tax revenue...not having to feed and house them.

They will be crapping on the beaches and killing each other in a month or two. I know they do that now but it wouldn't be our problem anymore.

That's funny, but true. If they can't take if from them, they might as well all get on a boat and sail back to their real home..
Send em on this way
We have many bags of lime and serviceable backhoes
Wed have to pay for the shipping I'm sure.
Jay has been arrested https://www.vice.com/en/article/v7m...fac-militia-arrested-and-charged-by-feds
Originally Posted by Ranger99
Originally Posted by Texczech
. . . I am sure the rest of the state is covered also.

Now. . . . You really didn't need to ask that did you?
Or were you just funnin' ? grin

Just funnin! 😉

Good he should be right at home with the rest of the bruthas.
Didn't that dumbfuqk shoot himself recently?
Let give them Hawaii most of them can't swim
Originally Posted by Quak
Wait...if we give them texas will the others leave the other 49 states? If that's the case we win. We can built a shorter border wall and imagine what we can do with all the tax revenue...not having to feed and house them.

They will be crapping on the beaches and killing each other in a month or two. I know they do that now but it wouldn't be our problem anymore.

Lol...they are only 12% of the population. (That hasn't changed in 150 years.) Half of those are in prison or kids. It's your sorry ass relatives and neighbors that are the problem.
© 24hourcampfire