Home
Posted By: 2ndwind China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21

This should piss off BLM
Posted By: achadwick Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21
I lived in Hong Kong SAR, now part of China, for ~3 years from 1992-1995. At that time, my Chinese colleagues made clear that they regarded white people like me as barely above animals. They also made very clear that they regarded black people truly as animals. I saw several times on the MTR (what they call their subway system) when a black person would sit on one of the seats, every Chinese person on that seat would stand up. The black person would then have the whole seat to themselves.

Chinese people are the most racist people on Earth, in my experience.
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21
The NFL seems to like China's money pretty well which seems the pinnacle of hypocrisy given that they currently use large scale slave labor.
Posted By: UNCCGrad Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21
Ho Lee Chit, that will get them going
Posted By: Stophel Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21
That's fantastic.
Posted By: reivertom Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21
I wonder if the woke crowd will give up their Chinese made IPhones after seeing this?
Pass this clip around, anything to break the strings China is pulling on the useful idiots Left to destroy us from within. I'm thinking China town USA will be OK remember the roof top Koreans?
Posted By: Quak Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21
I don't blame the chinks. At least they are open and honest about it
Posted By: middlechild Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21
I guess black lives don't matter in China, They only claim to be in the U.S. Such bullshit.
Originally Posted by Quak
I don't blame the chinks. At least they are open and honest about it

So who isn't ? and please don't say the BRF.
HAHAHAHA
Posted By: stevelyn Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21
Why would BLM be pissed off at their fellow Marxists?

Meanwhile, while no one is paying attention, China is busy colonizing the African continent and will eventually push the native inhabitants into irrelevancy.

Forbes Story1

Forbes Story 2

Moguldom.com

ForeignPolicy.com

The National Interests.Org

The Guardian

DW.Com

Financial Times.com

China Daily.com
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Meanwhile, while no one is paying attention, China is busy colonizing the African continent and will eventually push the native inhabitants into irrelevancy.

Forbes Story1

Forbes Story 2

Moguldom.com

ForeignPolicy.com

The Guardian

DW.Com

Financial Times.com

China Daily.com

Yes i have also noticed it, They are borrowing money to a lot of west African countries like Nigeria, Ghana and a few others. While our government play around, prioritize sex, transgender [bleep] and other nonsense.
The Chinese have been busy.
Posted By: las Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21
Buying and subverting is a whole lot cheaper and safer than open warfare conquest.
I'm suprised that he could breathe in that washing machine
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Forbes Story1

Forbes Story 2

Moguldom.com

ForeignPolicy.com

The Guardian

DW.Com

Financial Times.com

China Daily.com

I believe the Chinese are behind some of the farm attacks in South Africa. Interesting thing when supposed poor local Boys from the township are supposedly just robbing a farm with a $30,000 Chinese made cell phone and radio jamming backpack on.

The Chinese want the whites out of Africa almost as bad as the blacks do. They find guys like Mugabe easier to do business with. When I was there in 2008 the doc workers in Durban refused to unload a Chinese ship full of weapons that was headed for Zimbabwe. Of course the ANC leadership in Soutg Africa stepped in and made sure Mugabe got his sip load of guns. Chinese were leasing farmland that Mugabe had taken from white farmers and paying the lease with weapons.

Bb
Posted By: 12344mag Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21
It all came out in the wash..........
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21
Originally Posted by achadwick
I lived in Hong Kong SAR, now part of China, for ~3 years from 1992-1995. At that time, my Chinese colleagues made clear that they regarded white people like me as barely above animals. They also made very clear that they regarded black people truly as animals. I saw several times on the MTR (what they call their subway system) when a black person would sit on one of the seats, every Chinese person on that seat would stand up. The black person would then have the whole seat to themselves.

I've worked with Hong Kong folks and some from the mainland as well.

You are probably understating how they see themselves.

They are not racist. They firmly believe they are the supreme race on earth.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Do they have some Nazi in them?
Posted By: TOPCATHR Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21
Where can I get a washer like that ?
Posted By: rem141r Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21
chinese might be biting off more than they can chew with africa.
Posted By: blanket Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21

I have spent a lot of time in Hong Kong and PRC and agree 100%
I read a story a few weeks ago about them working to generically engineer "super soldiers"
Posted By: SBTCO Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
I read a story a few weeks ago about them working to generically engineer "super soldiers"

Ya know, generics do save you money..
Posted By: gregintenn Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21
LOL!
Negroes are horrible sub-humans. The Chinese are simply acknowledging that. Good for them.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21
Originally Posted by rem141r

China and India each have larger populations than all of Africa combined.

Nigeria, with approximately 201,000,000 people, is the most populous country in African, ranking 7th overall.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21

True for most all Pacific regional Asian Cultures. Their cultures are thousands of years old.
Posted By: LouisB Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21
Land and strategic amterials . . .

Hmmmm
Why would china be buying country after country.

OH yeah, I remember
It is their altruistic government policies.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21
Originally Posted by LouisB

Hmmmm

OH yeah, I remember

I think that Africans might find Chinese colonial rule in the 21st Century to be harsher than it was under their European colonial masters in the 19th and 20th Centuries.
Posted By: Dutch Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21

As long as they can further their goals through coercion, bribery or political means, they will have a lot of momentum.

Where they are vulnerable is when it comes to violence. The “one child policy” means that every Chinese man is a little emperor. Only child, and the only grand child of four grand parents. Send a few home in body bags.... and the impact will be on a tectonic scale.

Compare that to killing a few black Africans. They refer to that as “Tuesday”.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by LouisB

Hmmmm

OH yeah, I remember

I think that Africans might find Chinese colonial rule in the 21st Century to be harsher than it was under their European colonial masters in the 19th and 20th Centuries.

By the time cheena and the ruskies get through with them they'll be begging for the White Boer Farmers to return, and even apartheid, boot size iq's have never not been a disappointment!
Posted By: rong Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21
Oh man,can you imagine if that was released here in Merica....ohh boy
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Negroes are horrible sub-humans. The Chinese are simply acknowledging that. Good for them.

That's Racist, I know a lot of them that a smart and good people.
as i equally know a lot of dumb white alcoholic white people. Its not a color thing.
There are dumb and smart people in every shade of skin color.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/15/21
Originally Posted by middlechild

as i equally know a lot of dumb white alcoholic white people. Its not a color thing.

“Lay on, MacDuff and damn be to him that first cries ‘enough’”.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

Looks like a story ripped from a movie but these were the thing we were working on before. We were the center of technology and excellent. Don't know what happened and now China and Japan has taken over.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/16/21
Love it 😂😂😂😂😂 if only it were that simple to clean the filth🤔
Posted By: Stophel Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/16/21
Ancient Chinese secret....
Posted By: rem141r Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/16/21

Nigeria, with approximately 201,000,000 people, is the most populous country in African, ranking 7th overall.

what i was referring to was that the chinese may find that the indigenous people are particularly problematic.
Originally Posted by middlechild

You're damn right it's racist. No apologies forethcoming.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/16/21

what i was referring to was that the chinese may find that the indigenous people are particularly problematic.

As in AWA.
Africa wins again.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/16/21
Forward this ad to LeBron so he can see what his new best friends think of him.
Posted By: Whiptail Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/16/21

IME most Asians, especially Japanese, look down on most everyone else including(especially?) Americans.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/16/21
Originally Posted by Whiptail

IME most Asians, especially Japanese, look down on most everyone else including(especially?) Americans.

They believe strongly in their mostly homogeneous cultures.
Posted By: rem141r Re: China's view of Blacks - 03/16/21
Originally Posted by Whiptail

koreans loved americans. especially the women. they said we treated them a lot better than their own kind.
© 24hourcampfire