Home
Just wondering WTF AZ is doing with the draw this year. They went to the earlier Elk/Antelope draw a few years ago to help you plan hunts for other states. New Mexico deadline is tomorrow at 5pm and nothing! That was a lot of help.
Still waiting here .....
Got an email from AZG&F the other day that said they were still processing draw applications.. haven't checked today.
Nothing as of today. I dont expect to see it until next month.
They really dropped the ball this year.
Nope, hasn't happened yet, they've got some serious IT malfunction issues. Months ago they changed the Portal and I believe they linked the draw with the new portal and it went haywire. I also believe those 18,000 new applicants were mostly duplicates from folks updating or creating a new portal because the old system wasn't working. I think they are totally F'ed and manually tracking down every application.

Kent
Yep serious IT malfunction.................I wonder when a serious IT malfunction is going to take us all out?
It's embarrasing is what it is. Complete utter joke....
I have heard rumors of having folks do the applications again.......this from an individual who was a commissioner up until a couple years ago. NM apps due today, i used to get a unit 12 tag every year, becoming harder and harder to draw that unit. Last year i had a 13 tag and hunted around the Sawtooth mountains, had a great time. A gallon of Rum does not last very long and Pietown was close enough for fresh goodies!
Mine got hit today, should be a cow tag on Camp Navajo. Seriously doubt I got drawn for antelope around Sonoita.
© 24hourcampfire