Home
Posted By: andrews1958 Shooting In Georgia - 03/17/21
I just heard as other members had predicted earlier that there has been a mass shooting in Georgia. CNN/ NBC are all over it and talking about tighter gun controls being required.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/16/us/metro-atlanta-shootings/index.html
Posted By: memtb Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/17/21

Surprised that it took this long! memtb
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/17/21
Dude was pissed at asian hookers for some reason.
His wife worked there.

Happy endings are not a victimless crime.
Originally Posted by Rifles And More
His wife worked there.

Happy endings are not a victimless crime.

At all three of them? Link?
Wait for it.....
Posted By: WAM Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/17/21
He looks like a democrat to me....
Wait for it.....

I doubt it . . . . . . .sounds like you just might be anti-hand job, unless self inflicted, of course.
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/17/21
No more Boom Boom for these Mama Sans...
Originally Posted by mirage243
Wait for it.....

I doubt it . . . . . . .sounds like you just might be anti-hand job, unless self inflicted, of course.

I read it somewhere. Not verified. Not out of the realm of possibility.

I guess I’m behind. When did we start hating Asians ( besides CCP) so much? I must have missed my last WP newsletter.
Posted By: Jeffrey Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/17/21
Wait a minute. We’re there any self-inflicted handjob wounds?
Posted By: Backroads Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/17/21
Always happens in the blue states.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/17/21
In New York, members of the police department's critical response command deployed to Asian communities throughout the city in response to the shootings, a spokesman for the NYPD told CNN.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/17/21
Lovely
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/17/21
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/17/21
A not-so-happy ending for freedom loving Americans.
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/17/21
Remember, all you criminals out there, if you rob an Asian/Gay/Black/Hispanic, it’s a “hate crime”, but if you rob a white person, we’ll make it a misdemeanor....

https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2021/03/17/california-seeks-make-robberies-misdemeanors/
Originally Posted by Backroads
Always happens in the blue states.

That's a low blow.....
Posted By: slumlord Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/17/21
Blue balls, deadly semen buildup

Bad things
Posted By: Morewood Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/17/21
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Remember, all you criminals out there, if you rob an Asian/Gay/Black/Hispanic, it’s a “hate crime”, but if you rob a white person, we’ll make it a misdemeanor....

https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2021/03/17/california-seeks-make-robberies-misdemeanors/

That's not what your link says but carry on anyway.
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/17/21
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by fburgtx

That's not what your link says but carry on anyway.

What do you think is gonna happen when every robbery (except those of white folks) is a “hate crime?? Have you not seen the media reporting every robbery and assault of sn Asian as a “hate crime” over the last 3-4 months??

This shooting may be a hate crime, but the media and the left is trying to turn every crime against their “protected classes” into a “hate crime” while trying to DECRIMINALIZE serious acts like robbery against everyone else.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/17/21
New York Post
Facebook

Suspected Atlanta gunman Robert Aaron Long had been to spas before
By Jackie Salo and Aaron FeisMarch 17, 2021 | 11:40am | Updated
Law enforcement says shooter's motive may not be racist, but too early in investigation

FBI joins investigation into Atlanta spa shootings that left eight dead
The alleged gunman who shot up three Atlanta-area spas, killing eight people including six Asian women, “may have frequented” some of the locations and had a “sex addiction,” it was revealed on Wednesday.

Robert Aaron Long, 21, did not indicate in an interview with investigators that the shooting spree Tuesday was racially-motivated — instead suggesting that he chose salons that he was familiar with, authorities said during a press briefing, according to WSB-TV.

“We were able to interview him with the Atlanta police department and the FBI,” said Cherokee County Sheriff Frank Reynolds. “He made indicators that he has some issues, potentially sexual addiction, and may have frequented some of these places in the past.”
Posted By: CCCC Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/17/21
There is no new Constitutionally legal gun law that would have prevented those shootings.
Posted By: shootbrownelk Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/18/21
I see that Mathews Archery got some free advertising, he was wearing one of their caps in one photo. What was he shooting? If it was a handgun the gun grabbers will be after them next. Right after they try to get all our AR's & AK's.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/18/21
Andrews1958: Not much in the way of optimism on my part concerning our Constitutional Second Amendment Rights over the next several years.
I have fought for our Second Amendment Rights in countless ways for well over 50 years now - and for the first time in my adult life I fear loosing significant freedoms with this now political war/onslaught on our Second Amendment Rights.
china joe and his ho are leading the way in this war on the Second Amendment.
Sad and worrisome.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: middlechild Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/18/21
So sad he shot people, Let him do his time or take the bench. a gun or knife or sword has nothing to do with it.
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/18/21
Another “white supremacist” attack on an Asian...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-hits-asian-woman-hard-154431586.html
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/18/21
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

[Linked Image]

Attached picture IMG_o4fi8e.jpg
Posted By: Highoctane Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/18/21
Originally Posted by CCCC
There is no new Constitutionally legal gun law that would have prevented those shootings.

This ^^ It was reported that the firearm was purchased legally. Outside of an outright firearm ban and gun takeaway what more can be done.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/18/21
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
In New York, members of the police department's critical response command deployed to Asian communities throughout the city in response to the shootings, a spokesman for the NYPD told CNN.

Yes, I heard they interviewed each massage parlor worker privately to gather information, and 30 minutes later, left satisfied that they had gotten the information they came for.
Posted By: bpas105 Re: Shooting In Georgia - 03/18/21
News is reporting shooter claims sex addiction - not race - was motive. Somehow, I'm thinking the news will ignore that and run the racism flag for all it's worth.
© 24hourcampfire