Home
Posted By: marktheshark Ivermectin? - 03/18/21
Mother in Law just popped positive for the rona yesterday with mild symptoms and FIL probably has it too bur dont want a test. Due to known risk factors both are probably what would be considered high risk for bad outcome, him especially.

Wife got them Vit C, D and zinc supplements to take but I was wondering about the possiblity of "sneaking" them some Ivermectin. (Wifes an RN and isnt keen on the "off label" approach right now)

My question is what is the appropriate dosage? Delivery method? Etc?
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Ivermectin? - 03/18/21
Sneak it to them like they did MrT before flying?
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Ivermectin? - 03/18/21
Treatment - https://swprs.org/on-the-treatment-of-covid-19/
Posted By: marktheshark Re: Ivermectin? - 03/18/21
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Sneak it to them like they did MrT before flying?

Lol no buy it and drop it off.....FIL said they are willing to try it, just dont know about dosing etc.....the sneak would be past the RN wifey of mine lol
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Ivermectin? - 03/18/21
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]photo url

The apple flavor taste the best 😁😁
It is perfectly safe, been used in humans for a l9ng time.
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Ivermectin? - 03/18/21
From what I used to know about it is your are fine unless you have an allergy to it. If you do you are pretty much phuqcked.

May be different now.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Ivermectin? - 03/18/21
I wouldn't take anyone's opinion on disagree until I research research research REPUTABLE medical claims and reports.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Ivermectin? - 03/18/21
Allergies generally screw you regardless.

That said I think there is a version at the feed store you don't want. we have injectable for cattle and swine. Will use with water to dilute and drink if the time comes.

I think one for horses was ok for humans too. But I'm not totally sure on that. I know at the feed store there was one they said do NOT buy that one...
Posted By: Hastings Re: Ivermectin? - 03/18/21
I got this advice from an old retired MD. Use the 1% injectable solution. Swallow 1/2 cc per 55 pounds of body weight, and a moderate overdose won't hurt (might help). Available at most farm supply stores that market to livestock producers.
Posted By: Sasha_and_Abby Re: Ivermectin? - 03/18/21
Originally Posted by Hastings
I got this advice from an old retired MD. Use the 1% injectable solution. Swallow 1/2 cc per 55 pounds of body weight, and a moderate overdose won't hurt (might help). Available at most farm supply stores that market to livestock producers.

This is the same dosage that I use on my Labs
Posted By: ElkSlayer91 Re: Ivermectin? - 03/18/21
IMPORTANT: Enter all of their medicines they are taking into an online medicine safety check to ensure they won't have a reaction with Ivermectin. One is statins I believe.

Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby

That is correct. Keeps them free of heartworms, and will kill many other parasites, will cure red mange. I got sick with fever and congestion back in the fall and I took a dose of Ivermectin. I weigh 200 so I took 2cc, and it knocked down the fever and sick feeling of whatever was ailing me. I'm pretty sure it was Corona virus because my wife tested me for flu which came up negative.
Posted By: ElkSlayer91 Re: Ivermectin? - 03/18/21
Originally Posted by marktheshark
(Wifes an RN and isnt keen on the "off label" approach right now)

1 out of 5 prescriptions in the country are written off-label, and it is "legal".
Posted By: bowmanh Re: Ivermectin? - 03/18/21
Easy to get on Amazon. If you are going to use it, do it ASAP as early treatment is the best. The packages I got have the dosage on them. I haven't used it. I purchased it as a backup in case a family member got Covid.
Posted By: marktheshark Re: Ivermectin? - 03/18/21
Thanks for the replys guys. Got some of the the 1% injectable stuff at the feed store. MIL slipped and mentioned it to the wife, she said she talked to one of the ICU docs and he told her "off the record" that its well worth trying, provided they are on no contraindicted meds.
Posted By: javman Re: Ivermectin? - 03/18/21
Mother in Law just popped positive for the rona yesterday with mild symptoms and FIL probably has it too bur dont want a test. Due to known risk factors both are probably what would be considered high risk for bad outcome, him especially.

Wife got them Vit C, D and zinc supplements to take but I was wondering about the possiblity of "sneaking" them some Ivermectin. (Wifes an RN and isnt keen on the "off label" approach right now)

My good friends boss was literally on his deathbed with rona and someone slipped him ivermectin and told him how to take it and in 48 hours he was symptom free and was sent home. He said whoever it was that gave him the meds saved his life. That someone was working the floor he was in that day.
Posted By: Cheesy Re: Ivermectin? - 03/18/21
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby

That is correct. Keeps them free of heartworms, and will kill many other parasites, will cure red mange. I got sick with fever and congestion back in the fall and I took a dose of Ivermectin. I weigh 200 so I took 2cc, and it knocked down the fever and sick feeling of whatever was ailing me. I'm pretty sure it was Corona virus because my wife tested me for flu which came up negative.

Just don't give it to anything with any collie blood in it.
Posted By: TwoTrax Re: Ivermectin? - 03/18/21
Tag
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Ivermectin? - 03/18/21

Being they are high risk don't let them wait to long before seeking help if they need it. seems to be a common factor with the ones that don't make it.
Posted By: badger Re: Ivermectin? - 03/18/21
A very good friend of mine, 83 years old caught the 'Rona about 5 weeks ago. I thought that because of his age, this might be it for him. He went to his Dr, who prescribed a steroid (Not sure what) and Ivermectin. In 6 days Glenn felt back to normal. We don't need no stinkin' vaccines.........
The medical community don't want you to know about Ivermectin, because 3.75 cents will treat about 10 people.
Posted By: hanco Re: Ivermectin? - 03/18/21
I gave dogs 1/10 of a CC for every ten lbs of body weight. Will that help???
Posted By: BRISTECD Re: Ivermectin? - 03/18/21
I’ve been on it since Thanksgiving. Was twice/week, now down to once/week.
Posted By: brush_buster Re: Ivermectin? - 03/18/21
I have been taking my dosage of Ivermectin every two weeks and just recently got the vaccinations as well. My brother who has an AG degree and owned feed stores has been taking Ivermectin for years.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Ivermectin? - 03/18/21
Originally Posted by javman

My good friends boss was literally on his deathbed with rona and someone slipped him ivermectin and told him how to take it and in 48 hours he was symptom free and was sent home. He said whoever it was that gave him the meds saved his life. That someone was working the floor he was in that day.

It's literally a crime (murder, in many cases) that the American medical establishment is denying this to patients.
Posted By: hanco Re: Ivermectin? - 03/18/21
My dogs reaction wasn’t good when I squirted it in their mouth. That cshit must taste bad!!
Originally Posted by hanco
That should work, if they don't spit any out. If you give it straight it does burn a little.
Posted By: hanco Re: Ivermectin? - 03/19/21
Originally Posted by hanco
That should work, if they don't spit any out. If you give it straight it does burn a little.

I opened their mouth, put my thumb on their tongue, squirted it down their throat. No spitting it out. I wonder if that would work on wifey??
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Ivermectin? - 03/19/21

Id do 220 mg of Zinc Sulphate, and 15000 to 20,000 of D THREE and a few K2 a day, plus NAC AND Selimium. For extra i would do two capsules of Black Elderberry Bid and that much Oregano caps.

With any sign of illness id call these folks. Let me copy and post it shortly.
Originally Posted by brush_buster
I have been taking my dosage of Ivermectin every two weeks and just recently got the vaccinations as well. My brother who has an AG degree and owned feed stores has been taking Ivermectin for years.

Longterm use can cause liver damage in some iirc.
Budesonide Works prescribers.

Lorina Lujan
(432)940-1960

Jerry Lyon
(817)349-7541

Alex Watkins
(432)268-3773

Shawn Harris
(432)264-1911

All do telemedicine and use Dr Richard Bartletts protocal.

Alex and Jerry will prescribe in any state

All are great 😊
Posted By: marktheshark Re: Ivermectin? - 03/19/21
Thanks Jag and others!!! Info sharing like this is part of what makes the fire great!
© 24hourcampfire