Home

"If any man have an ear, let him hear.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Revelation of Jesus Christ to John 13:9,16-18

This is the beginning of the end for many.
The Mark of the Beast technology...Number of man.
It is being introduced with this "Great Reset."
Personal biometric identifier.

Hand sign 'shout out' to the one who inspired it. 0:39

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/12/hr-6666-a-devil-of-a-covid-19-government-surveilla/

Don't put it off!

Please watch this short video now.
It will explain in detail the ONLY solution for this.

May the Good Lord bless you.
Please pray at the end and PM to let me know.
(Believers please contact me and share this post by email with friends, family, social media, and message boards throughout the world.)
You’re a loon-a-tic

🖕🏾🦫
If he is a lunatic, you tell me how this was predicted 2,000 yrs. ago in Revelations. It would be so easy for the governments to make us wear their mark in order to buy or sell . The technology is here , no doubt that it will be a type of card implanted in your wrist or forehead. I find it amazing that people dont see this coming. Even christians, who were taught all their lives that this would happen in the end times dont seem to understand it is happening right under their noses.
Here's the other connection :

https://patentscope2.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606

Again, please watch this video:

Originally Posted by Beaver10
You’re a loon-a-tic

🖕🏾🦫

Don’t know about that but the tech is coming and I believe that it’ll be an all encompassing type thing,,,for “convenience “, ya know.

Amazon is springing up all around our greater area and they just bought a complete mall/shopping center that was abandoned for the most part and will use it as a gathering/distribution center. It was the old Cortana Mall in Baton Rouge .
You’re a loon-a-tic

🖕🏾🦫

Well, so am I then. Everything we are seeing was prophesied. It might only be the beginning of it, but so far it's dead on. Things that couldn't even be imagined even 40 years ago were talked about in the Book of Revelation.
Self checkout already brings em to their knees.
Originally Posted by slumlord

One day delivery is the knockout punch..

I'm not self checking out chit unless they pay me.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

I know

Still carrying a flip phone? (For my own data, just asking)
There’s no mark or chip with the Amazon One application.

Just the palm print recognition, the unique identity that God gave you. The FBI has your finger prints too. Been doing that for decades.
Just another religious nut.
Probably believes the Earth is 6k years old. Just ignore the idiots in the pool.
It's getting closer... And most people will LOVE it.
biometric ID to unlock my iphone

Iris scan and thumbprint to unlock doors.

same thing
Bitcoin?
Is silver the new gold?
Bartering?
Survivalism?
1984?
Fahrenheit 451?
Bunker mentality?

Maybe like Quasimoto............................ Sanctuary?
India already has aadahaar
Anyone regularly using Facebook, Twitter, Amazon and Google is pretty well nailed down already.

Some care and others don’t.
You’re a loon-a-tic

🖕🏾🦫

I don't know if he is, but it's certainly the case that while this part of Bible prophesy has always (for the vast majority of the last 2000 years) seemed completely implausible, it has been becoming increasingly plausible in the past 20 years, to the point now that it's not only just about technologically possible, but there's a strong push by the ruling establishment to bring it about.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Anyone regularly using Facebook, Twitter, Amazon and Google is pretty well nailed down already.

Gee, ya think?
Originally Posted by ihookem
Even christians, who were taught all their lives that this would happen in the end times dont seem to understand it is happening right under their noses.

Yeah this is exactly why I don't use the internet.
Originally Posted by Stophel

Yep.

I self check out as much as possible. Don't like some mexican broad smashing my bread and chips.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Gee, ya think?

It’s true.
I read it on the internet.

I know

Yep, still carry a flip phone.... what about it?

Gee, ya think?

It’s true.

Sucks that my Android phone is controlled by the big G.

And I don't do the big A either.

Gee, ya think?

It’s true.

Sucks that my Android phone is controlled by the big G.

And I don't do the big A either.

Big A here, Bro.
Fugged, I say.
Originally Posted by Oldman3

I know

Yep, still carry a flip phone.... what about it?

For my own data, as stated. Once. Now twice

Not any “what about it”

Stophel,

You notice that some will see the progression and become accustomed to it.....just tune into the tv and go back to sleep. Others see the writing on the wall of Bible prophecy and are motivated by it.

People adapt quicker than I ever imagined. We can just look at the last year. There's also the down side. The top social scientists figured out how to manipulate masses of billions of people.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Stophel,

You notice that some will see the progression and become accustomed to it.....just tune into the tv and go back to sleep. Others see the writing on the wall of Bible prophecy and are motivated by it.

People adapt quicker than I ever imagined. We can just look at the last year. There's also the down side. The top social scientists figured out how to manipulate masses of billions of people.

Besides watching and posting televangelist videos, what are you doing to help the masses avoid this coming crisis?
I refuse to fool with anything Amazon has for sale

Unless it’s something I really need and need fast. Like that 50 pack of luggage tag sleeves I ordered 3 days ago. For my trip in June.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Even christians, who were taught all their lives that this would happen in the end times dont seem to understand it is happening right under their noses.

Yeah this is exactly why I don't use the internet.

Really ???? Lol
You’re a loon-a-tic

You are not alone in that thought about what he says. Many are called, few are chosen.
Old Toot
I seen where you said you live in the Republic of Florida. I am pretty sure that TEXAS is the only Republic in America. I am a Texan first an American second.
I refuse to fool with anything Amazon has for sale

Unless it’s something I really need and need fast. Like that 50 pack of luggage tag sleeves I ordered 3 days ago. For my trip in June.

Did those automatically come up on the first 6 listings on your search results?

It would sure be nice someday to see " Bob's luggage tag sleeves and other travel accessories" show up at the top of the list.
Originally Posted by Texczech
Old Toot
I seen where you said you live in the Republic of Florida. I am pretty sure that TEXAS is the only Republic in America. I am a Texan first an American second.

Isn't every state guaranteed by the US Constitution a republican form of government?

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government." - The US Constitution
Old Toot

West Florida Republic, Ole Boy. Study your history.

And I’m an American first, last and always.
Ymmv.

Just the palm print recognition, the unique identity that God gave you. The [bleep] has your finger prints too. Been doing that for decades.

True. J Edgar Hoover wanted everyone in the country, man woman and child in his finger print database. Example, You've probably heard of "Precrime" from sci-fi.
That's been the control focus for many generations.
It's the dream if every power mad dictator.
It was used for large populations in the past century for gts to kill more of their own people than all of the wars. This took identifying, classifying, then eliminating. Its multi-tiered and more sophisticated now. Look at how they got people to wear masks everywhere. I saw people walking with them today.

Oh hallajoooga!!! I I'm convinced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Convinced the "preacher" in the video is a nitwit.
PS:. SL
I believe that the Mark is the number whether injected with the Lucifer-ase compound as I posted separately, OR as a simple biometric algorithm as shown in my first OP at the top. Either way, it appears that there's several other prophecies that may happen in rapid succession along the way to requiring the mark.
Does that make sense?
If thats not real clear right now, remember that this is new for all of us. We see many more pieces of the puzzle and can make out the picture now.
⬆️I’m going to be pissed if I find out you are the doing of Kingston.
You’re a loon-a-tic

🖕🏾🦫

Don’t know about that but the tech is coming and I believe that it’ll be an all encompassing type thing,,,for “convenience “, ya know.

Amazon is springing up all around our greater area and they just bought a complete mall/shopping center that was abandoned for the most part and will use it as a gathering/distribution center. It was the old Cortana Mall in Baton Rouge .

I appreciate Any updates like that.

There's no coincidence that "Beelzebub" Beezos ( my term, not God's. It just seems fitting. No coincidence that he somehow acquired more $ doubled his fortune, while hundreds if thousands of businesses went under is it?
Stop feeding the troll
Happy Camper, what would Jesus think of Steven Anderson’s anti-Semitism?

Beware of a wolf in sheep’s clothing. You are really infatuated with this “preacher”.
I think it was Ben Franklin that spoke about trading freedom for security...now we're just trading it more and more, for convenience. "As long as you make my life easy, I'll do whatever you want"
Happycamper if you remember the parable about the 4 places the seeds were sown and only 1 out of 4 was productive? That number will likely apply to your thread. 1 out of 4 will take the scripture you posted to heart and tuck it away in their mind. The others will mock it.
Thanks for sharing.
A cashless economy will be another big step. Now we have debit cards but they're moving all the time toward a physical mark/tattoo/implant of some kind in place of the cards. Before the mark is forced on the world, though, a lot will happen. The economy will collapse and a 'savior' will appear with a solution. He will be the embodiment of Satan himself. He will be in charge when the mark is dictated and you will have to deny Christ to get it.
You’re a loon-a-tic

🖕🏾🦫

There's no coincidence that "Beelzebub" Beezos ( my term, not God's. It just seems fitting. No coincidence that he somehow acquired more $ doubled his fortune, while hundreds if thousands of businesses went under is it?

The fact is that his success with Amazon is no fluke and was a novel business model that bled red ink for quite a long while before getting in the black and then zooming off like it has. Many in the investment world openly doubted the man and said as much, publicly.

Back during the dark days of the stock market I had ~10k$ of play money,,,,so to speak, and I picked up 1000 shares of Amazon stock at just over 9$/sh. The rest of that is known history.

Bezos, love him or hate him, has long since spread out his holdings buying the Wapo, Whole Foods and Sprouts (just like Whole Foods).

I honestly don’t know how much coincidence was involved in his successes but he’s shopping around now for more diverse acquisitions and with his excess cash, I’m sure he’ll put the money well placed.

Coincidence ??? I don’t know, HC.
Happy I had another thought and it goes along with Rock Chuck's post. I just read about the USPS problems on another thread. The mail is not too reliable. I pay all of my bills by check and mail them in. If there was no post office or another way to send a check how am I going to pay my bills? Remember Paul Harvey's words in 1965? If I were the devil? Well if I were the devil I'd make it impossible to pay your bills with anything other than electronic methods.
I think the correct term for Happy is peculiar, not loon-a-tic.
I’m a believer and I’m not a loon-a-tic, I am called to be peculiar though.

I figured out a long time ago, that there are those on this site that wouldn’t believe though one came out of the grave and told them. Their problem now is that they were warned and are without excuse - can’t use the old schoolboy “I didn’t know, ugh, ugh, ugh”. If you tell them, you’ve done your part, no need to try to convince them.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
A cashless economy will be another big step. Now we have debit cards but they're moving all the time toward a physical mark/tattoo/implant of some kind in place of the cards. Before the mark is forced on the world, though, a lot will happen. The economy will collapse and a 'savior' will appear with a solution. He will be the embodiment of Satan himself. He will be in charge when the mark is dictated and you will have to deny Christ to get it.

We can look for a “service charge “ to be put on all commercial cash transactions of record and the same for cash deposits to a bank or credit union and that will include withdrawals.
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

Beware of a wolf in sheep’s clothing. You are really infatuated with this “preacher”.

The same Jesus who identified what is today called Judaism as demonic? When he condemned the scribes and pharisees, it was precisely for teaching what has been regarded as Judaism since that time, i.e., what Jews have believed since then, i.e., rabbinical/Talmudic Judaism.

"Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying, Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread. But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition? For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."

- Matthew 15:1-20
My Grandpa said that the push button phone and the Beatles would be the ruination of us all.

Amazon is springing up all around our greater area and they just bought a complete mall/shopping center that was abandoned for the most part...

If the mall owner and Bezos are ok with
the deal , what's the issue ?

Some hedge funds cleaned up by betting
against malls while others got hammered
by betting on structured credit.

There's no coincidence that "Beelzebub" Beezos ( my term, not God's. It just seems fitting. No coincidence that he somehow acquired more $ doubled his fortune, while hundreds if thousands of businesses went under is
it?

It was the Jews that got blamed by Christians
for medieval crop failures and the plague,
now it's Bezos for other people's business
failures.

I'm infatuated with the message of the gospel.
I'd like to post some others and have, but so far have found his teaching to this college religion and philosophy class at the University of Arizona to be very clear and powerful.

As far as what he thinks of the Israeli gt, I don't care.
I would like to see the people come to Jesus and get saved though. Then they will become TRUE children of Abraham.
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
My Grandpa said that the push button phone and the Beatles would be the ruination of us all.

Wasn't it?

Jesus would say (again) "I know the blasphemy of them who say they are jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan".

Wasn't it?
I can't imagine having a rotary dial on my cell phone while trying to surf the web, but the Beatles were a travesty.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Happy I had another thought and it goes along with Rock Chuck's post. I just read about the USPS problems on another thread. The mail is not too reliable. I pay all of my bills by check and mail them in. If there was no post office or another way to send a check how am I going to pay my bills? Remember Paul Harvey's words in 1965? If I were the devil? Well if I were the devil I'd make it impossible to pay your bills with anything other than electronic methods.

Oh yeah, I remember that. That's a very good point.
The devil wants to identify and ultimately neutralize/kill us. I think the texas power outage might motivate many of us to become more independent from the grid and for the reason that you mentioned too.
and when is the Generation after the renewal of Isreal after 1948 coming ,,soon i think
[Linked Image]

Attached picture Children of the Devil-1_305x240.jpg

Jesus would say (again) "I know the blasphemy of them who say they are jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan".

There's a lot of Messiah/Christ hating people who claim to be Abraham's seed.
I ask myself, what religion has a synagogue?
That would be who Jesus said was of Satan.
He of course didn't lump them all into that category.
Many Jews believed in Jesus their Messiah. They went on to bring many others into the family of God.
They rejected what the Pharisees and saducees taught for what the Bible taught.
Then, I look at how someone is considered Abraham's seed. This is just one place, but its a whole chapter written to who? Romans? 😄.

Romans 12
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Romans-Chapter-4/
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
"Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying, Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread. But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition? For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."

- Matthew 15:1-20
Loopholes.
Surely posting on an internet forum is another sign of the beast?

Just the palm print recognition, the unique identity that God gave you. The FBI has your finger prints too. Been doing that for decades.

Wait... God put the mark of the beast on me? Man it so confusing.
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
I think the correct term for Happy is peculiar, not loon-a-tic.
I’m a believer and I’m not a loon-a-tic, I am called to be peculiar though.

I figured out a long time ago, that there are those on this site that wouldn’t believe though one came out of the grave and told them. Their problem now is that they were warned and are without excuse - can’t use the old schoolboy “I didn’t know, ugh, ugh, ugh”. If you tell them, you’ve done your part, no need to try to convince them.

"Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee."
Titus 2

"But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:. Which in time past [were] not a people, but [are] now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy."
I Peter 2

BRISTECD,

I'm glad that you are peculiar too .

☕ 😉 👍
Originally Posted by Steve

it gets worse , Gods plan also created the beast.

Watch that second video and I think that things will get clear. After that, maybe I can answer any questions you may still have.

Wasn't it?

An elderly acquaintance told me that it was Nader, Nixon, n I g g a hs and the Beatles that fugged America up.

He still holds firmly to that.

Ha ha. The "666" birthmark under my hair line gets itchy when I laugh.
The world has always called Christ's followers nuts, wackos, and lunatics. We should not be offended. We should expect it.

But was that Bible prophecy?
I don't believe that the Bible teaches that technology is of the devil. However, some tech is going to be used of him to do much evil. Once someone decides to buy into the deception, it's too late. That's why the second video to the college students and the rest of us is so important.
Originally Posted by norm99
and when is the Generation after the renewal of Isreal after 1948 coming ,,soon i think

Israel is leading the way with a draconian tech too.
They are the first to come up with their version of the"Covid Pass". I thought that interesting.
What do you think about them being the first?
I'd post it for you here, but want to stay on topic.
Originally Posted by Starman

Amazon is springing up all around our greater area and they just bought a complete mall/shopping center that was abandoned for the most part...

If the mall owner and Bezos are ok with
the deal , what's the issue ?

Some hedge funds cleaned up by betting
against malls while others got hammered
by betting on structured credit.

There's no coincidence that "Beelzebub" Beezos ( my term, not God's. It just seems fitting. No coincidence that he somehow acquired more $ doubled his fortune, while hundreds if thousands of businesses went under is
it?

It was the Jews that got blamed by Christians
for medieval crop failures and the plague,
now it's Bezos for other people's business
failures.

No issues that I know of, Starman. This mall was, back in the 70s, known as part of the golden strip in Baton Rouge. Then the complexion of the whole area changed becoming a place that you’d not want to visit at night and the business dominos fell to the bottom up to desertion and then partial demolitions.

Amazon got quite large state and local tax considerations for their revitalization effort there and for the number of lower wage jobs that it will produce.

It’s an economic win all the way around.
Originally Posted by norm99

Israel is leading the way with a draconian tech too.
They are the first to come up with their version of the"Covid Pass". I thought that interesting.
What do you think about them being the first?
I'd post it for you here, but want to stay on topic.

Google up “Israeli Cancer Cure “.

Amazon got quite large state and local tax considerations for their revitalization effort there and for the number of lower wage jobs that it will produce.

Well there it is ...
Bezos Money talks while Crapper BS walks ...LoL.
Originally Posted by Starman

Well there it is ...
Bezos Money talks while Crapper BS walks ...LoL.

Money always has talked.
Always will.

I’ve read in one of the financial rags a while back that at the present trajectory Amazon will pass Walmart in numbers of employees within the next 5 years and with higher wages per employee.

Wouldn’t surprise me.
I believe that the Mark is the number whether injected with the Lucifer-ase compound as I posted separately, OR as a simple biometric algorithm as shown in my first OP at the top. Either way, it appears that there's several other prophecies that may happen in rapid succession along the way to requiring the mark.
Does that make sense?
If thats not real clear right now, remember that this is new for all of us. We see many more pieces of the puzzle and can make out the picture now.

You're a moron.
How much does "Pastor" Steven pay you to keep spamming us with his ridiculous videos?

Holocaust denier
Anti-vaxer
Banned from over 30 countries
Sex pervert coverup in his church
Am I missing anything there Crappy Hamster?
You’re a loon-a-tic

🖕🏾🦫

The fact is that his success with Amazon is no fluke and was a novel business model that bled red ink for quite a long while before getting in the black and then zooming off like it has. Many in the investment world openly doubted the man and said as much, publicly.

Back during the dark days of the stock market I had ~10k$ of play money,,,,so to speak, and I picked up 1000 shares of Amazon stock at just over 9$/sh. The rest of that is known history.

Bezos, love him or hate him, has long since spread out his holdings buying the Wapo, Whole Foods and Sprouts (just like Whole Foods).

I honestly don’t know how much coincidence was involved in his successes but he’s shopping around now for more diverse acquisitions and with his excess cash, I’m sure he’ll put the money well placed.

I'm glad that you benefitted from that. You know far more about that than I do. It sounds like it started out proper and you made a very wise decision.
You are truly blessed. I don't associate you with what he has chosen to do with the Amazon One at all.
I look at Musk with his brain implant and ask myself what is going on. Neurolink?
I look at Bill Gates company that I linked to his patent number WO 060606. This another biometric technology. These billionaires are somehow amassing larger fortunes that they are now bringing upon mankind.

As Ephesians 6:12 mentions,
I think that there's some connection with the whole scamdemic the past year and the billionaires that doubled their fortunes. I can only speculate that there were back room deals at the expense of the "nonessentials." High level Government players certainly share blame. The powers behind even then are pushing us into something that the Bible predicts.
Luke 6-22
Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
Originally Posted by Thegman
I think it was Ben Franklin that spoke about trading freedom for security...now we're just trading it more and more, for convenience. "As long as you make my life easy, I'll do whatever you want"

That's never been so true than now.
I don't think most Americans even know what freedom means anymore.
Luke 6-22
Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Thanks for that.
If this new Amazon One catches on, I think that will escalate. There's already people that consider us evil for simply choosing to not where a mask.

What do you think about this Amazon One?
how is walmart evah gonna compete?
Why do you folks continue to use an antiquated version of the Bible?

I found it difficult forty years ago. I bet some people here have no idea what you are trying to convey.
Funny has hell, camper squawking about advances in technology,

while using an advancement in technology.....

loony bin.
Originally Posted by renegade50

Dude, you never cease to amaze me with some of the scheidt you dig up that fits!
Originally Posted by Ringman

I found it difficult forty years ago. I bet some people here have no idea what you are trying to convey.

Maybe they could use one written in Aramaic? year 1 Greek? Cuneiform?
Originally Posted by Kenneth

loony bin.

Religious beliefs have always tried to quell science and technology because it threatens its existence by the power of logic and facts
I don't trust these Pastors or any other person who declares themselves one. In my opinion most of what they say/preach is BS and generally by doing that they prove they have no idea of what that Book says. But that in itself is not something I worry about. Chips placed under ones skin can be removed at any time..................period. Those that started that story are just attempting to distract from the real problem the Bible calls the Mark. What has got my undivided attention is the Nano particles on the swabs they test with and the vaccine that completes that system. Those nano particles they are calling mRNA cannot be removed, cannot be flushed out of your system, and have no off switch, but they can be programmed from outside sources. This information is easy to find because they are very proud of it.
I have no desire to become a genetically modified human known as a transhuman.
[Linked Image]

LOL. Exactly. Describes the evangelicals perfectly.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/12/hr-6666-a-devil-of-a-covid-19-government-surveilla/

Don't put it off!

(Believers please contact me and share this post by email with friends, family, social media, and message boards throughout the world.)

Thanks. Your link started opening links on my computer as fast as it could. Thankfully I got them all shut down asap and its a Mac so its pretty solid but...
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Does that make sense?

You're a moron.
How much does "Pastor" Steven pay you to keep spamming us with his ridiculous videos?

Holocaust denier
Anti-vaxer

Holocaust clearly happened. FWIW
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm

loony bin.

Religious beliefs have always tried to quell science and technology because it threatens its existence by the power of logic and facts

how would campers credit card, or cell phone number be any different than this Amazon card?

it's not.

Which words are you talking about?
Maybe I can help.

Threads like this have me thinking about a loaded 45, bottle of scotch, good cigar, and playing on the trains tracks! crazy

They need to invest in a dictionary.
You’re a loon-a-tic

🖕🏾🦫

I'm glad that you benefitted from that. You know far more about that than I do. It sounds like it started out proper and you made a very wise decision.
You are truly blessed. I don't associate you with what he has chosen to do with the Amazon One at all.
I look at Musk with his brain implant and ask myself what is going on. Neurolink?
I look at Bill Gates company that I linked to his patent number WO 060606. This another biometric technology. These billionaires are somehow amassing larger fortunes that they are now bringing upon mankind.

I think that there's some connection with the whole scamdemic the past year and the billionaires that doubled their fortunes. I can only speculate that there were back room deals at the expense of the "nonessentials." High level Government players certainly share blame. The powers behind even then are pushing us into something that the Bible predicts.

Well, HC, the 3 bagger with Amazon stock was simply a case of blind luck and nothing more. Wished I could claim clairvoyance but it’s not the case.

I think what you may be alluding to (just a guess on my part) is the enormous amount of power that is wielded by Gates, Bezos, Zuckeberg, et. alia and more importantly how they use their power.

From what I’ve seen, I’d say that it ain’t all good by any measure and I don’t see it getting any better with time and even more accumulation of money, thus the power that goes with it.

Power corrupts,,and absolute power,,,we know the rest. These people literally are the gatekeepers AND the rule makers.

Not exactly a good feeling when one really puts thoughts as to where this is headed for the individual and for National Sovereignty.

Prophecy ? Time will tell.

loony bin.

how would campers credit card, or cell phone number be any different than this Amazon card?

it's not.

Maybe you should read the Bible verses I posted and actually listen to the accompanying videos.
The "card" you mentioned is actually a biometric hand scan. Just like Elon Musk's implantable brain circuit is a Bible prophecy. Technology is not evil. However some technology is obviously used for such.
Wisdom:. Watch the videos and ask God for help discerning.
You’re a loon-a-tic

🖕🏾🦫

Well, HC, the 3 bagger with Amazon stock was simply a case of blind luck and nothing more. Wished I could claim clairvoyance but it’s not the case.

I think what you may be alluding to (just a guess on my part) is the enormous amount of power that is wielded by Gates, Bezos, Zuckeberg, et. alia and more importantly how they use their power.

From what I’ve seen, I’d say that it ain’t all good by any measure and I don’t see it getting any better with time and even more accumulation of money, thus the power that goes with it.

Power corrupts,,and absolute power,,,we know the rest. These people literally are the gatekeepers AND the rule makers.

Not exactly a good feeling when one really puts thoughts as to where this is headed for the individual and for National Sovereignty.

Prophecy ? Time will tell.

Very well put.
Does that make sense?

You're a moron.

Holocaust denier
Anti-vaxer

I think that crappy hamster may actually be the good Steven - probably in drag at the moment working from some basement somewhere
Originally Posted by rost495
Does that make sense?

You're a moron.

Holocaust denier
Anti-vaxer

NV can't stand the message, so he attacks the messenger . I didn't read the same books as Anderson, or study the German Jewish history by spending time interviewing experts and such. So whichever number below the one given at that Holocaust museum is his thing, not mine.
The gospel message should seriously be considered by the NVhunter before the Lord takes him some day. It will happen to us all. He cant divert that onto other subjects and blame the messengers for spiritual consequences. Romans 6:23
The church issue was recently pointed out from a site that promotes Paganism and witch craft while accusing christianity. Guess what? The militant homos blew up his preacher friends church near LA. U
I am called names by these types here and attacked by enemies of the Lord. It goes with the territory. No big deal. I've faced bigger challenges.
I was told, "Fear Not. ...Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world."

I think it was Stophel who already addressed that better than I.
Luke 6-22

Jim did too. 👍
The world has always called Christ's followers nuts, wackos, and lunatics. We should not be offended. We should expect it.

Especially around here . 😄

And these people usually call themselves "conservative" too. One wonders just what "conservative" even means anymore.

And these people usually call themselves "conservative" too. One wonders just what "conservative" even means anymore.

I've been wondering that too.

On the "lighter side of things", lol, you are a student of Bible prophesy. So far off the top of my head there's
1. Elon Musk with his implantable brain circuit/ chip that literally goes in the top if your head. I think he called it Neural Link.

2. Beezos has this new Amazon One for the biometric hand reader into his cashless system. This would be appealing to the new block chain economy after a collapse of the US dollar...FRN.

What else are we missing?

“Conservatives “ covers and can include a lot of diverse things.

“Liberals “, that’s another.
Remember when Bristoe was considered a Kook?

Bristoe who??
Who hates Christians? Some Muslims may do.....
"“Conservatives “ covers and can include a lot of diverse things."

Which is exactly why it doesn't mean squat anymore.

Dont mean one fine speck of dog shlt with vote fraud!

On the "lighter side of things", lol, you are a student of Bible prophesy. So far off the top of my head there's
1. Elon Musk with his implantable brain circuit/ chip that literally goes in the top if your head. I think he called it Neural Link.

2. Beezos has this new Amazon One for the biometric hand reader into his cashless system. This would be appealing to the new block chain economy after a collapse of the US dollar...FRN.

Monsanto and the food supply.

I am called names by these types here and attacked by enemies of the Lord. It goes with the territory. No big deal. I've faced bigger challenges.

That's quite heroic of you, although you might be bringing it on yourself. We have similar hero types down here - I think some people call them wankers which seems a bit harsh though.
Originally Posted by gunner500

Dont mean one fine speck of dog shlt with vote fraud!

Who’d have ever thought that the mark of the beast would be voting machines and have the name, Dominion ?
In da book huh OT, D, over ALL creation, no?
Originally Posted by gunner500
In da book huh OT, D, over ALL creation, no?

I remember the word “Dominion “ in Genesis, I believe, but I don’t think it referred to voting machines !

Same attitude i have,i go there to shop not work for them.

True. Nobody is 100% in agreement on every issue.
At least with me you know what I stand for. There's not much guessing unless it's something that I don't care so much about.

One thing maybe at least.most of us can agree to is that the Bible sets the standards that not only churches, but also families, individuals, governments and businesses should abide by. I believe that is where the heart of conservatism stands upon. The unwavering foundation of truth.
Does that make sense?

You're a moron.

Holocaust denier
Anti-vaxer

Not according to "Pastor" Steven Anderson.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

True. Nobody is 100% in agreement on every issue.
At least with me you know what I stand for. There's not much guessing unless it's something that I don't care so much about.

One thing maybe at least.most of us can agree to is that the Bible sets the standards that not only churches, but also families, individuals, governments and businesses should abide by. I believe that is where the heart of conservatism stands upon. The unwavering foundation of truth.

Go to Washington DC, mosey through all of the surrounding historical buildings and read the inscriptions therein and thereon.

Don't put it off!

Half the judeo-christian world recognizes the Pope as the Anti-Christ. What the heck, is the Pope pushing this biometric identification stuff?

We have been using a thumbprint to enter the factory and as timeclock punch for ten years.

Damn, all these Mormans are going to be pissed to find they are going to burn in a lake of fire for eternity.

They did buy up the seed companies best they could so far.
Then there was who, Rockerfellers group that has seed vaults around the world. The first one was put in the Arctic circle I think.
Then there's Bill Gates in the news again buying all the farm land he can get his hands on.

It makes me wonder what they are up to?

What do you think?

Unfortunately, I don't think most of us do agree upon that anymore. And that's the problem. Even most of those who say they believe that, don't really.
Does that make sense?

You're a moron.

Holocaust denier
Anti-vaxer

Not according to "Pastor" Steven Anderson.

We have half a dozen like minded here at The Campfire. I didn’t realize that they all were members of Pastor Anderson’s flock.

Strange but believable when one ponders it.
Luke 6-22

Thanks for that.
If this new Amazon One catches on, I think that will escalate. There's already people that consider us evil for simply choosing to not where a mask.

You're welcome.
The Amazon video is another in a line of things I've seen or read about that seem to be as a way to move us closer to the real mark. I'm very distrustful of anything that may do that too. I have given allot of thought lately about just what I would be willing to forego so I can keep hold of my convictions. We get used to being paid a certain way and spending a certain way then something new comes along. That might not be so bad. What I do see as bad is when I'm being moved into a tighter corner so I can buy and sell. Sort of like the mask thing. Well if this place is forcing me to wear one and another doesn't I go there. But what if there are no choices and I'm faced with sacrificing what I believe in to be able to make that deal. Then what. Well that's how the mark will work. I will be desperate, maybe. Then my family and friends will pressure me to give in. Or they will offer help. These will be the ones that have taken the mark because they have always went along with whatever was asked or forced on them to exist. They ignored all the warning signs and were deceived. They even scoffed at any warning I or someone else may have given them.

If that voice inside me tells me to stay clear or no trust something why would I not listen as it has always been right. It's hard to explain that to someone that doesn't feel as you do about the subject. To get sucked into an argument is not good for anyone either. So I've come to the conclusion that my path is charted by what I read in the Bible and whatever comes along I will stay with that. Even at the expense of family and friends turning on me.

If you take the mark you will have set in stone that your soul spends eternity in Hell. That's what the Bible says. Take it or leave it. I will take it as I read it and not be convinced otherwise. When the real mark takes place those that are truly saved by grace will know exactly what they see and face. The video is showing us a glimpse of how things may unfold. I'm very sure it will be through commerce though.

Then there was who, Rockerfellers group that has seed vaults around the world. The first one was put in the Arctic circle I think.
Then there's Bill Gates in the news again buying all the farm land he can get his hands on.

What do you think?

As Yogi Berra would say, HC, “one word,,,power and control “.
Old Toot

Many Californians would disagree.

Unfortunately, I don't think most of us do agree upon that anymore. And that's the problem. Even most of those who say they believe that, don't really.

Wow, that's sad.
I've seen that in other places too.
It seems that in spite of the minor differences, as the handful of believers, maybe we can communicate, organize, encourage one another and reach out.
Just thinking out loud.

What do you think?

As Yogi Berra would say, HC, “one word,,,power and control “.

That sure sums it up!
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Don't put it off!

Half the judeo-christian world recognizes the Pope as the Anti-Christ. What the heck, is the Pope pushing this biometric identification stuff?

We have been using a thumbprint to enter the factory and as timeclock punch for ten years.

Damn, all these Mormans are going to be pissed to find they are going to burn in a lake of fire for eternity.
A pope might ultimately be the anti-Christ but he hasn't appeared yet. The Bible says more things will happen before he reveals himself.

loony bin.

Would you care to debate a creationist?
Luke 6-22

Thanks for that.

You're welcome.
The Amazon video is another in a line of things I've seen or read about that seem to be as a way to move us closer to the real mark. I'm very distrustful of anything that may do that too. I have given allot of thought lately about just what I would be willing to forego so I can keep hold of my convictions. We get used to being paid a certain way and spending a certain way then something new comes along. That might not be so bad. What I do see as bad is when I'm being moved into a tighter corner so I can buy and sell. Sort of like the mask thing. Well if this place is forcing me to wear one and another doesn't I go there. But what if there are no choices and I'm faced with sacrificing what I believe in to be able to make that deal. Then what. Well that's how the mark will work. I will be desperate, maybe. Then my family and friends will pressure me to give in. Or they will offer help. These will be the ones that have taken the mark because they have always went along with whatever was asked or forced on them to exist. They ignored all the warning signs and were deceived. They even scoffed at any warning I or someone else may have given them.

If that voice inside me tells me to stay clear or no trust something why would I not listen as it has always been right. It's hard to explain that to someone that doesn't feel as you do about the subject. To get sucked into an argument is not good for anyone either. So I've come to the conclusion that my path is charted by what I read in the Bible and whatever comes along I will stay with that. Even at the expense of family and friends turning on me.

If you take the mark you will have set in stone that your soul spends eternity in Hell. That's what the Bible says. Take it or leave it. I will take it as I read it and not be convinced otherwise. When the real mark takes place those that are truly saved by grace will know exactly what they see and face. The video is showing us a glimpse of how things may unfold. I'm very sure it will be through commerce though.

Jim,

That's some food for thought.
As a teenager, I had been directed to be think that we will be raptured out of the picture, so no concerns. Things will be pretty much free and as good as it was until then. As I studied for myself, I gradually came to some different possibilities. I also was confronted with challenges that forced me to go along or take a stand. I think those were practice dress rehearsals for whats to come. The economic pressures might be to the point where we will have to walk by faith and not by sight. To me, things are revealing spiritually as physically realities when we see.....
Certification Marks, Neural Link, WO 060606, direct pressure towards a collapse of the world reserve currency, transition into a cashless block chain as trends forecasters predict......now Amazon One.

Well, that's plenty for one night as I'm about to fade off.
Thanks for the food for thought.
Good night.

They need to invest in a dictionary.

Or maybe get a modern translation that goes to the oldest manuscripts and translate into modern American. I used to use ten translations and a Bible dictionary. After a couple years I pretty much went with the New American Standard Bible. So easy.

loony bin.

The debate continues under multiple posts on this forum.
The mark of the Beast was symbolic language meant for the people of the time, 'soon' 'very soon' - the Roman Empire, the destruction of the Temple, driven into slavery (marked on the forehead) etc....not thousands of years in the future.
Does that make sense?

You're a moron.

Holocaust denier
Anti-vaxer

NV can't stand the message, so he attacks the messenger . I didn't read the same books as Anderson, or study the German Jewish history by spending time interviewing experts and such. So whichever number below the one given at that Holocaust museum is his thing, not mine.
The gospel message should seriously be considered by the NVhunter before the Lord takes him some day. It will happen to us all. He cant divert that onto other subjects and blame the messengers for spiritual consequences. Romans 6:23
The church issue was recently pointed out from a site that promotes Paganism and witch craft while accusing christianity. Guess what? The militant homos blew up his preacher friends church near LA. U
I was told, "Fear Not. ...Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world."

I think it was Stophel who already addressed that better than I.

I have "debated" dyed-in-the-wool evolutionists on the internet before. The "conversation" would always go something like this:

"I don't believe in evolution. It's actually very UNscientific."

~~~ "Oh, you're one of THOSE..."

"There is no known mechanism for evolution to happen. There are no transitional forms. Things are found in the fossil record fully formed and functional...."

~~~ "Those so-called 'scientists' you listen to have all been discredited!"

"You mean discredited by people who simply don't like what they have to say..."

~~~ "It's all settled science! You're a kook! It's been proven! You're just a bible-thumping idiot!....."

Yeah, it happens about that quick too.

I haven't bothered trying in years.

I have "debated" dyed-in-the-wool evolutionists on the internet before. The "conversation" would always go something like this:

"I don't believe in evolution. It's actually very UNscientific."

~~~ "Oh, you're one of THOSE..."

"There is no known mechanism for evolution to happen. There are no transitional forms. Things are found in the fossil record fully formed and functional...."

~~~ "Those so-called 'scientists' you listen to have all been discredited!"

"You mean discredited by people who simply don't like what they have to say..."

~~~ "It's all settled science! You're a kook! It's been proven! You're just a bible-thumping idiot!....."

Yeah, it happens about that quick too.

I haven't bothered trying in years.

To me the biggest issue is that those of faith don't recognise it as faith and claim to have facts and evidence as proof - but it doesn't exist. That tells me that they are desperate to cling to their faith and try and provide some substantiation to themselves. They can have their faith and keep it to themselves but should expect strife when they try and push it on to others, which they do often.
There are many transitional fossils. Evolution is beyond doubt a reality. The theory refers to the means and mechanisms and how they tie together. Irreducible complexity is false. There is ample evidence for this.
Faith is how you squeeze all those creatures
into an Ark only 300x50x30 cubits in size..🙄

To me the biggest issue is that those of faith don't recognise it as faith and claim to have facts and evidence as proof - .

Seems the holy spirit is telling some they don't
need proof and other believers where to find
the proof they need..
You’re a loon-a-tic

🖕🏾🦫

And you are not ?
I have always said Technology is the new magic. Its no secret else people with low IQ won't understand or agree.
The bible's prophecies are coming through one by one and this is just another one. I don't buy anything from Amazon and i never will.

To me the biggest issue is that those of faith don't recognise it as faith and claim to have facts and evidence as proof - but it doesn't exist. That tells me that they are desperate to cling to their faith and try and provide some substantiation to themselves. They can have their faith and keep it to themselves but should expect strife when they try and push it on to others, which they do often.

Correct, faith is like free speech and personal rights.

They end at the tip of your nose.
Originally Posted by middlechild
You’re a loon-a-tic

🖕🏾🦫

And you are not ?

You post once in 2019 then reappear almost two years later to the date and have posted 138 times in the last 6 days?

I’ll help ... Beav is crazy - like a well hung fox. grin

Musk’s “Neural Link.”

I recall reading about this in its infancy stage quite a while back as it being a device with the possible capabilities of treatments for dementia and Parkinson’s types of neurological diseases.

I want to say that it was in The Economist but I’m not sure about that but do recall the device as being primarily intended for health reasons.

The Swab test that contain the Nano particles and the mRNA shot with the patent # 666.
Swab test with mRNA shot = complete operating system.
I have always said Technology is the new magic. Its no secret else people with low IQ won't understand or agree.
The bible's prophecies are coming through one by one and this is just another one. I don't buy anything from Amazon and i never will.

Low IQ is your only magic trick.

Next time pull a rabbit outta your ass instead of posting.

🦫

In the mid 70’s the talk was barcode scanner machines are coming. People will have to take the Mark of the Deevil to buy anything.

🦫
You run into a specimen like HC every now and then. There is one thing they understand.
camper is actually the steve dude in the videos.
he keeps posting the same links to youtube, and he's making coin off of it.
not the weirdest thing you've read on this thread.
You’re a loon-a-tic

🖕🏾🦫

Tech has been our enslavement camp for years. We all should know any new-gen tech won’t be designed to make us more independent, rather the opposite.

Phone, vehicles, house, banking, commerce, and more, is all tech....The scary version is once AI becomes fully integrated into our lives.

I stand by my post on HC

🦫

Originally Posted by DBT
There are many transitional fossils. Evolution is beyond doubt a reality. The theory refers to the means and mechanisms and how they tie together. Irreducible complexity is false. There is ample evidence for this.

Correct. God commanded the waters and the earth to bring forth all the living creatures, and they did. We call the process by which that occurred evolution.

Jim,

That's some food for thought.
As a teenager, I had been directed to be think that we will be raptured out of the picture, so no concerns. Things will be pretty much free and as good as it was until then. As I studied for myself, I gradually came to some different possibilities. I also was confronted with challenges that forced me to go along or take a stand. I think those were practice dress rehearsals for whats to come. The economic pressures might be to the point where we will have to walk by faith and not by sight. To me, things are revealing spiritually as physically realities when we see.....
Certification Marks, Neural Link, WO 060606, direct pressure towards a collapse of the world reserve currency, transition into a cashless block chain as trends forecasters predict......now Amazon One.

Well, that's plenty for one night as I'm about to fade off.
Thanks for the food for thought.
Good night.

We always have to walk by faith, as you know. My grandparents raised me and I was as close to them as any family I ever had, especially Grandpa. He was the real deal when it came to living out what the Bible taught. I remember as a kid, during the 60s and 70s then as an adult hearing him mention the current events and tiring them into Bible prophesy. I never questioned what he said but always paid close attention. Most of our family didn't though. They even got pretty mean with him verbally. He passed away in 98 and in that time much of what he said has proved to be right. Some of the family even admits he was right. I say that to to bring the point out that the doubt and even effort to shut people like him up has always been with us and will be to the end of time. I think we're living in a time when most of us have our minds made up one way or the other but there are some that are riding the fence. Those are the people that need to be presented with accurate information and living examples of God's word. They can decide for themselves. We that believe in the Bible have an obligation to them. Those that don't believe seem to be dedicated to condemn it.

One of the predictions from the Bible is that in the last days they will justify the wicked and condemn the righteous. They will call good evil and evil good. I see that. It's my understanding that before the mark takes place the anti-christ will defile the temple in Jerusalem. This will happen at the mid point of the 7 years of tribulation that begins with a peace treaty being signed in the Middle East. We came as close the seeing that peace treaty last year as we ever have. It will be a false peace though and filled with deceit. At the end of that 7 years is the great battle we know as Armageddon. This is when Christ will appear. If you took the mark it's your blood that will be as what has been described at running bridle deep to a horse in the valley of Megiddo. Somewhere during those 7 years is when God's true people will be taken away, what we call the rapture. If you don't believe anything else I think it's easy to say that we're living in some interesting times.
That commercial is racist.
You’re a loon-a-tic

🖕🏾🦫

Tech has been our enslavement camp for years. We all should know any new-gen tech won’t be designed to make us more independent, rather the opposite.

Phone, vehicles, house, banking, commerce, and more, is all tech....The scary version is once AI becomes fully integrated into our lives.

I stand by my post on HC

🦫

AI is much further along than we can presently imagine.

On a simple scale, Consider that most any redundant task can be automated and that approximately 75% of all work in America is redundant and you have quite a collision coming.

“The Future of Work “ by Jeremy Rifkin ain’t at all far fetched and was written years ago.
We are living in the end times.
the extraterrestrials have been helping us develop our technology. they want us to be like them. as above, so below and all that kind of thingy.

the chinese and russians allow us to develop the downloaded technology, and then we allow them to steal it from us.

that way, everyone on urth can enjoy what the aliens have bequeathed us for our use.
Finally, we have Gus step in and add some intelligence and credibility to this thread.
Gus, you da man! 👍👍👍
I wouldn’t be shocked if Gus is a mad scientist who’s been working 7 miles underground at Los Alamos Labs with aliens.

🦫

Musk’s “Neural Link.”

I recall reading about this in its infancy stage quite a while back as it being a device with the possible capabilities of treatments for dementia and Parkinson’s types of neurological diseases.

I want to say that it was in The Economist but I’m not sure about that but do recall the device as being primarily intended for health reasons.

Sure thing...................health reasons.

Now, why would a billionaire do something like that? Out of the goodness of his heart? Just because he's philanthropically inclined?

Next, you'll be telling me that dude in another century, that Carnegie fella, built libraries out of the goodness of his heart too. Psha, it was to educate the masses, indoctrination you know. Spend alla they time in the library readin' and stuff, instead a cleanin' house and workin' 16-18 hrs a day.

I'm tellin' you, that Carnegie dude had ulterior motives for sure. Just like ol' Musky Man. What kinda name is that "Musk" anyway? And who names their kid Elon? Those ain't good American names.

I'm with Gus. I think them folks, all along, goin' way way back, Babylonian temples, Angkor Wat, Great Pyramid, Watts Towers an' such.

ALIEN technologies.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

I hope you folks figure this thing out:

In the mid 70’s the talk was barcode scanner machines are coming. People will have to take the Mark of the Deevil to buy anything.

🦫

Who could have predicted.............................................................

Crocs?

And good American folks praising them?

Musk’s “Neural Link.”

Now, why would a billionaire do something like that? Out of the goodness of his heart? Just because he's philanthropically inclined?

Next, you'll be telling me that dude in another century, that Carnegie fella, built libraries out of the goodness of his heart too. Psha, it was to educate the masses, indoctrination you know. Spend alla they time in the library readin' and stuff, instead a cleanin' house and workin' 16-18 hrs a day.

I'm tellin' you, that Carnegie dude had ulterior motives for sure. Just like ol' Musky Man. What kinda name is that "Musk" anyway? And who names their kid Elon? Those ain't good American names.

I'm with Gus. I think them folks, all along, goin' way way back, Babylonian temples, Angkor Wat, Great Pyramid, Watts Towers an' such.

ALIEN technologies.

A chip.

Coming to a head near you very soon.

Musk’s “Neural Link.”

ALIEN technologies.

A chip.

Coming to a head near you very soon.

Maybe not in my lifetime.

And out here in the boonies, they may not have qualified personnel to install it. Doctors at the hospital and clinics are a mix of resident PAs and traveling MDs mostly. No one wants to stay here. Except fools like us.
Originally Posted by DBT
Correct. God commanded the waters and the earth to bring forth all the living creatures, and they did. We call the process by which that occurred evolution.
I concur.
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by DBT
I concur.

Kinda makes some sense maybe?

Occam's razor type deal?

Simplest explanation of a difficult concept?
The Bible is BULLSHIT. If you think mankind's first attempt to make sense of the world and the universe is all fact...Well, I just don't know what to tell you...that's pretty gullible.

While there may or may not be a "God" what I can say for sure... "God" had nothing to do with The Bible, the Koran, the Book of Mormon...basically pick your "holy scripture". Because ALL of them have been easily proven as complete, utter Bullshit.

So if you want to believe that technology is out to get you, the devil is out to get you, and some invisible man watches over everything you do... Well don't be surprised if the sane people sit back and laugh at you.
Originally Posted by GunGeek
The Bible is BULLSHIT. If you think mankind's first attempt to make sense of the world and the universe is all fact...Well, I just don't know what to tell you...that's pretty gullible.

While there may or may not be a "God" what I can say for sure... "God" had nothing to do with The Bible, the Koran, the Book of Mormon...basically pick your "holy scripture". Because ALL of them have been easily proven as complete, utter Bullshit.

So if you want to believe that technology is out to get you, the devil is out to get you, and some invisible man watches over everything you do... Well don't be surprised if the sane people sit back and laugh at you.

Wow.
I'm speechless.
Originally Posted by WTM45
Wow. I'm speechless.
De-conversion stories are usually pretty interesting.
Even those who believe the Bible don't believe in 99.9% of gods. I just go one God further.
Originally Posted by WTM45
Wow. I'm speechless.
De-conversion stories are usually pretty interesting.

From our own mouths, we convict ourselves.

To each their own.
Old Toot

He’s in Loosiana. 😉

Wiki:
The Republic of West Florida (Spanish: República de Florida Occidental, French: République de Floride occidentale) was a short-lived republic in the western region of Spanish West Florida for just over two-and-a-half months during 1810. It was annexed and occupied by the United States later in 1810, and subsequently became part of eastern Louisiana.
California is a republic

Same has been thought by Christians from day 1...surely this time it'll be correct.
Originally Posted by xxclaro

Same has been thought by Christians from day 1...surely this time it'll be correct.

There are many (and more than a few here) that are gonna be sooo disappointed if it doesn’t happen while they’re alive.

The Tribulation is on its way.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Old Toot

He’s in Loosiana. 😉

Wiki:
The Republic of West Florida (Spanish: República de Florida Occidental, French: République de Floride occidentale) was a short-lived republic in the western region of Spanish West Florida for just over two-and-a-half months during 1810. It was annexed and occupied by the United States later in 1810, and subsequently became part of eastern Louisiana.

Thanks Bender but it’s known as Lousyanner now a days.
Even those who believe the Bible don't believe in 99.9% of gods. I just go one God further.

back in the day when something strange came down from heaven it was called a god.

nowadays when something strange comes down to urth it's called an extraterrestrial, space alien or ufo.
Originally Posted by Gus

back in the day when something strange came down from heaven it was called a god.

nowadays when something strange comes down to urth it's called an extraterrestrial, space alien or ufo.
The new "God of the gaps". Nothing really changes.
Originally Posted by DBT
I concur.

The bible gives literal 24 hour days of creation. Evolution is not special creation. If species evolve, they are not created.
Originally Posted by DBT

The bible gives literal 24 hour days of creation.
Incorrect. It's indeed open to the interpretation that he gave his commands in rapid succession, but there's no reason to believe that his commands were necessarily carried out in that time frame, only that he (in his divine prescience) saw that they were good immediately after issuing his commands to nature.
Evolution is not special creation.
Correct.
If species evolve, they are not created.
Correct. Genesis states that God assigned to nature (i.e., the waters and the earth) the "bringing forth" of all the living creatures, therefore they are not intelligently designed by God. Genesis equates (1) God creating the living creatures with (2) the waters and the earth bringing them forth in response to his command.

"And God said, let the earth bring forth grass ... seed ... fruit ... and the earth brought them forth."

"And God said, let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life."

- Genesis 1

There are many (and more than a few here) that are gonna be sooo disappointed if it doesn’t happen while they’re alive.

We don't know if the "end times" are going to be a time period that lasts 3 more weeks or 1,000 years, but these are the end times. As is always prudent, keep your powder dry.
Originally Posted by DBT
I concur.
Kinda makes some sense maybe? Occam's razor type deal? Simplest explanation of a difficult concept?
Francis Collins is a geneticist who headed up the Human Genome Project. He wrote a book called 'The Language of God' whereby a scientist presents evidence for belief in God. He believes in macro evolution and is also a conservative, evangelical Christian.
I absolutely believe that the world and life on this earth are God's creation, and I believe that evolution was a very clever way that God used to achieve His creative objectives. I see no incompatibilities between science and spirituality. None. I see science as a source of spirituality.
I see no incompatibilities between science and spirituality. None. I see science as a source of spirituality.
Science is simply our best guess at how God designed things.
If he is a lunatic, you tell me how this was predicted 2,000 yrs. ago in Revelations. It would be so easy for the governments to make us wear their mark in order to buy or sell . The technology is here , no doubt that it will be a type of card implanted in your wrist or forehead. I find it amazing that people dont see this coming. Even christians, who were taught all their lives that this would happen in the end times dont seem to understand it is happening right under their noses.

Corrupted 'pastors' will endlessly implore their flocks to "render unto Caesar!!!!!!!!!" in order to preserve their 501(c)(3) gravy train. Bank on it.
There's a difference between ascribing creation to "a God" and Christianity. Christianity in this modern era just doesn't have a leg to stand on. There is just SO much in the Bible that has been proven to be untrue. So if you believe the Bible is the true inspired word of God, literally God breathed (Ephesians 3:20), then there are some problems.

I have ZERO problem with people who want to believe The Bible as a personal belief system. However, when you want to mandate how my children are taught, or limit their exposure to scientific teaching because of your false religion; then I have an issue.

On the other hand, I will take up arms to defend your right to worship. Problem is, the other side doesn't really much reciprocate.
Nutcases have been proclaiming for 2000 years that the prophecies in Revelation are coming true and the end days are at hand. Several places in the New Testament say that the second Coming will be during the lifetime of those then alive. But it never comes.

What about the prophecy about the beast with 10 heads and 7 horns?

Weirdos like Happy Camper drive people away from Christianity. They insist you have to be stupid to be a Christian.
Be ready for the worst.
Originally Posted by DBT

Incorrect. It may be interpreted that he gave his commands in rapid succession, but there's no reason to believe that his commands were carried out in rapid succession, only that he (in his divine prescience) saw that they were good immediately after issuing his commands to nature.
Correct.
Correct. Genesis states that God assigned the "bringing forth" of all the living creatures to nature (i.e., the waters and the earth), so they are not intelligently designed by God. Genesis equates 1) God creating the living creatures with 2) the waters and the earth bringing them forth in response to his command.

"And God said, let the earth bring forth grass ... seed ... fruit ... and the earth brought them forth."

"And God said, let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life."

- Genesis 1

Genesis specifies morning and evening of each day. This is undeniable. It's there for anyone to see and read. Morning and evening of each day cannot mean eons, millions or billions of years.
Originally Posted by DBT

Incorrect. It may be interpreted that he gave his commands in rapid succession, but there's no reason to believe that his commands were carried out in rapid succession, only that he (in his divine prescience) saw that they were good immediately after issuing his commands to nature.
Correct.
Correct. Genesis states that God assigned the "bringing forth" of all the living creatures to nature (i.e., the waters and the earth), so they are not intelligently designed by God. Genesis equates 1) God creating the living creatures with 2) the waters and the earth bringing them forth in response to his command.

- Genesis 1

You constantly look silly to evolutionists and follish to creationists.
Originally Posted by DBT
I concur.
Kinda makes some sense maybe? Occam's razor type deal? Simplest explanation of a difficult concept?
Francis Collins is a geneticist who headed up the Human Genome Project. He wrote a book called 'The Language of God' whereby a scientist presents evidence for belief in God. He believes in macro evolution and is also a conservative, evangelical Christian.
I absolutely believe that the world and life on this earth are God's creation, and I believe that evolution was a very clever way that God used to achieve His creative objectives. I see no incompatibilities between science and spirituality. None. I see science as a source of spirituality.

So in the restoration when God puts things back to the original creation will cancer and heart disease and death be part of it?
The psalmist says that “a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by.”

Peter says that “with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.”

Some mere mortals insist that since one day means 24 hours to them, then it ‘must’ mean the same to the Creator of the universe too.
There's an interesting theory in physics that says something to the effect that time stretches. It makes 200 year old people and 7 day creations possible.

Psalm 2

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
There's a difference between ascribing creation to "a God" and Christianity. Christianity in this modern era just doesn't have a leg to stand on. There is just SO much in the Bible that has been proven to be untrue. So if you believe the Bible is the true inspired word of God, literally God breathed (Ephesians 3:20), then there are some problems.
Well sir, if one bases Christianity upon the Bible, then I can more clearly see your point of view. But the Bible isn’t the foundation of Christianity. It wasn’t for early first century followers of Jesus (when the Bible didn’t even exist), and it’s not now. The Bible exists ‘because of’ Christianity...Christianity doesn’t exist ‘because of’ the Bible. Jesus’ most devout first century followers never owned the Bible, never read the Bible...because there was no ‘the Bible’ to be had or read. There was no ‘the Bible’ until the 4th century. There were tens of thousands of Christians before there ever was ‘the Bible’. The Bible did not create Christianity. It’s the other way around.
I have ZERO problem with people who want to believe The Bible as a personal belief system. However, when you want to mandate how my children are taught, or limit their exposure to scientific teaching because of any religion, then I have an issue.
I don’t disagree with any of that.
The psalmist says that “a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by.”

Peter says that “with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.”

Some mere mortals insist that since one day means 24 hours to them, then it ‘must’ mean the same to the Creator of the universe too.

None of that alters the description of morning of the first day, evening of the first day, morning of the second day, evening of the second day, etc....which clearly does not refer to thousands of years.

Special creation and evolution are not related.
Originally Posted by DBT

Genesis specifies morning and evening of each day. This is undeniable. It's there for anyone to see and read. Morning and evening of each day cannot mean eons, millions or billions of years.

You clearly didn't read my post.

Then I must be on the right path.
Originally Posted by DBT

Then I must be on the right path.

You got your quote wrong. I was not the one who said that.
Well sir, if one bases Christianity upon the Bible, then I can more clearly see your point of view. But the Bible isn’t the foundation of Christianity. It wasn’t for early first century followers of Jesus (when the Bible didn’t even exist), and it’s not now. The Bible exists ‘because of’ Christianity...Christianity doesn’t exist ‘because of’ the Bible. Jesus’ most devout first century followers never owned the Bible, never read the Bible...because there was no ‘the Bible’ to be had or read. There was no ‘the Bible’ until the 4th century. There were tens of thousands of Christians before there ever was ‘the Bible’. The Bible did not create Christianity. It’s the other way around.
Well said, and true. Some churches had a scrap of a letter from one evangelist that they reverenced and often read, and others had another, and some had a copy of one of them, and some had no New Testament scripture at all. What they had was the faith.
Originally Posted by DBT

I read it, but it made no sense.
Well said, and true. Some churches has a scrap of a letter from one evangelist that they reverenced and often read, and others had another, and some had a copy of one of them, and some had no New Testament scripture at all. What they had was the faith.

Faith in word of mouth transmission: talk...which was later put to parchment.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

You failed to understand it. Read it again, slowly.
Originally Posted by DBT
Some churches has a scrap of a letter from one evangelist that they reverenced and often read, and others had another, and some had a copy of one of them, and some had no New Testament scripture at all. What they had was the faith.

Faith in word of mouth transmission: talk...which was later put to parchment.

So faith is derived from the oral that transitioned
to what was scribed.

But since such writings aren't necessary for faith
why bother?
I have ZERO problem with people who want to believe The Bible as a personal belief system. However, when you want to mandate how my children are taught, or limit their exposure to scientific teaching because of any religion, then I have an issue.
I don’t disagree with any of that.

You ever hear of The Old Testament?

What we call the Old Testament didn't exist under one cover till about the Fourth Century AD. They were a collection of scriptures, and churches disagreed as to which ones should be called sacred, i.e., canonical, and which apocryphal, and which merely to be respected.
Well said, and true. Some churches had a scrap of a letter from one evangelist that they reverenced and often read, and others had another, and some had a copy of one of them, and some had no New Testament scripture at all. What they had was the faith.
But many people are quick to question or attack a book that didn’t even exist when Christianity began. And many people clearly attack Christianity ‘by’ attacking the Bible. That tactic fails miserably. Christianity would still be true even if every Bible and manuscript in the world were non-existent.
What we call the Old Testament didn't exist under one cover till about the Fifth Century AD. They were a collection of scriptures, and churches disagreed as to which ones should be called sacred, i.e., canonical, and which apocryphal, and which merely to be respected.
And the Old Testament scriptures didn’t become the first part of the Christian Bible, first. Early Jesus followers, ‘not’ the Jews themselves, saw that they pointed to the Messiah, who they recognized and believed to be Jesus.

What we call the Old Testament didn't exist under one cover till about the Fourth Century AD. They were a collection of scriptures, and churches disagreed as to which ones should be called sacred, i.e., canonical, and which apocryphal, and which merely to be respected.

Maybe you could tell me what was translated from Hebrew to Latin 250 before Jesus was born.

Maybe you could tell me what was translated from Hebrew to Latin 250 before Jesus was born.

Do you mean Greek? The Septuagint was a collection of scriptures that Greek speaking Jews considered important to their religion, which included the Torah, the Psalms, the prophets, etc., all translated into Greek so they could understand it. Very few Jews could read the original Hebrew. The Septuagint wasn't something they considered canonical, though. They disagreed as to the relative importance of the various scriptures within the Septuagint. Some they just considered histories, not sacred, e.g., the Maccabees.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

You failed to understand it. Read it again, slowly.

It was wrong the first time and it was wrong the next. What makes you think it's true?
RIGHT ON

We don't know if the "end times" are going to be a time period that lasts 3 more weeks or 1,000 years, but these are the end times. As is always prudent, keep your powder dry.

Truth.
Like the Watchman awaiting his Master’s return.
We know not when......
Many people have what they call 'truth,' yet cannot agree amongst themselves on what that may be.
Originally Posted by DBT
Many people have what they call 'truth,' yet cannot agree amongst themselves on what that may be.

It’s called human nature.
There's an interesting theory in physics that says something to the effect that time stretches. It makes 200 year old people and 7 day creations possible.

Now there's an interesting idea if I've ever heard one.

That explains Methushael and 969 years.
Originally Posted by DBT

It was wrong the first time and it was wrong the next. What makes you think it's true?

I reformulated it to be easier to understand. Try it now.
Psalm 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

What did Jesus refer to when He told the Jews, "You search the Scriptures...?"

Scriptures. "The Old Testament" isn't one to one equatable with "Scriptures," as I thought I explained. In fact, Protestants and Catholics don't even agree on what books belong in "The Old Testament." Jews didn't even have anything called that. They had scriptures of varying levels of importance to them, and not considered one book.
The more i live the more i give up on this world, The confusion and separation is so much. it is all we know.
Live a Godly live and help each other. Its as simple as that.
The bible is so relevant today because most of its prophesies are happening before our eyes. God help us all.
Haha, you guys wanna talk about sheep!!! It appears there's a bunch here!! 😂😂😂

Scriptures. "The Old Testament" isn't one to one equatable with "Scriptures," as I thought I explained. In fact, Protestants and Catholics don't even agree on what books belong in "The Old Testament." Jews didn't even have anything called that. They had scriptures of varying levels of importance to them, and not considered one book.

I don't think they called it the Old Testament. But I think you are reading some weird material
Originally Posted by DBT

It is human nature. Which doesn't change the obvious: not everyone who feels they have the truth actually has the truth. That logically many, if not most believers, are mistaken in their belief.
Originally Posted by DBT

I reformulated it to be easier to understand. Try it now.

I've lost interest. Sorry. Maybe you can try again later.
Let’s see...God made me, he gave me a palm-and that opposing thumb gift-and directed me to work to multiply my talents, or gifts, and not sit on my ass. And now we have figured out how to use that talent to grow and prosper.

The Beav is right...you are a lun-a-tic..

You used your identifier to have the computer go live, then you used another to sign on here.....the devil made you do it....

(In addition, false prophets really piss God off....you best be careful)

Now there's an interesting idea if I've ever heard one.

That explains Methushael and 969 years.
We already know from atomic clocks that time is relative. The faster the clock container moves, the slower the clock gets relative to one fixed on Earth.

https://www.sciencealert.com/watch-the-famous-twin-paradox-of-special-relativity-explained
2nd Timothy 3
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

I don't think they called it the Old Testament. But I think you are reading some weird material

You're just lacking in some education.
I personally believe that God was the spark.

He was the big bang so to speak.

Its as believable or even more so as the other "big bang" theory.
Christianity in this modern era just doesn't have a leg to stand on.
2.5 billion believers in Christianity in the world today would likely disagree with your point of view regarding this.
Many of them devotedly ascribe to the life and teachings of Jesus.....and believing that He is the Messiah prophesied in the Hebrew Bible, and then chronicled in the New Testament, and believing that Jesus was/is the Son of God who ministered, suffered, and died on a cross, and rose from the dead for the salvation of mankind.....and their belief and commitment to Jesus is at the heart and center of their lives.

The New Testament isn’t a book, it’s actually a small library of 27 different books, written by different authors with different backgrounds and different perspectives, who individually chose which information they decided to emphasize and which information they decided to omit, with different ways of telling the story of the person...in this case, Jesus...whose life they are documenting.

You go to your local library and see 27 different books on ‘any’ historical figure...in ancient history or modern history...and those different books are written by different authors with different backgrounds and different perspectives, who individually chose which information they decided to emphasize and which information they decided to omit, with different ways of telling the story of the person whose life they are documenting...whether it’s Julius Caesar or Douglas MacArthur. And none of those differences mentioned above diminish the reality and the historicity of the person they are writing about in any way whatsoever.

When people discredit the New Testament, they’re not discrediting a book, they’re discrediting 27 different books. The same as to discredit 27 different books about Julius Caesar, or to discredit 27 different books about Douglas MacArthur, because of the differences mentioned above.

And, even if ‘no’ books were ‘ever’ written about Julius Caesar, or Douglas MacArthur...for example..., that in no way whatsoever diminishes their reality and historicity. They existed, they were real, and the events of their lives happened. And this isn’t so because of the books that were written about them; books were written about them because this is so.

It is the same with Jesus.
Christianity in this modern era just doesn't have a leg to stand on.
2.5 billion believers in Christianity in the world today would likely disagree with your point of view regarding this.
Many of them devotedly ascribe to the life and teachings of Jesus.....and believing that He is the Messiah prophesied in the Hebrew Bible, and then chronicled in the New Testament, and believing that Jesus was/is the Son of God who ministered, suffered, and died on a cross, and rose from the dead for the salvation of mankind.....and their belief and commitment to Jesus is at the heart and center of their lives.

The New Testament isn’t a book, it’s actually a small library of 27 different books, written by different authors with different backgrounds and different perspectives, who individually chose which information they decided to emphasize and which information they decided to omit, with different ways of telling the story of the person...in this case, Jesus...whose life they are documenting.

You go to your local library and see 27 different books on ‘any’ historical figure...in ancient history or modern history...and those different books are written by different authors with different backgrounds and different perspectives, who individually chose which information they decided to emphasize and which information they decided to omit, with different ways of telling the story of the person whose life they are documenting...whether it’s Julius Caesar or Douglas MacArthur. And none of those differences mentioned above diminish the reality and the historicity of the person they are writing about in any way whatsoever.

When people discredit the New Testament, they’re not discrediting a book, they’re discrediting 27 different books. The same as to discredit 27 different books about Julius Caesar, or to discredit 27 different books about Douglas MacArthur, because of the differences mentioned above.

And, even if ‘no’ books were ‘ever’ written about Julius Caesar, or Douglas MacArthur...for example..., that in no way whatsoever diminishes their reality and historicity. They existed, they were real, and the events of their lives happened. And this isn’t so because of the books that were written about them; books were written about them because this is so.

I agree with him. Christianity was about saving one's soul and loving each other but now. its something else. I sort a relationship with God and not to be known n the church or Contributing money to some rich pastor who owns several private Jets.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I personally believe that God was the spark.

He was the big bang so to speak.

Its as believable or even more so as the other "big bang" theory.

Wait,

are you making sense again?
More alien gray technology.

Many of them devotedly ascribe to the life and teachings of Jesus.....and believing that He is the Messiah prophesied in the Hebrew Bible, .

Non-Christian Antlers keeps throwing that 2.5 B around
like its legit...

And, even if ‘no’ books were ‘ever’ written about Julius Caesar, or Douglas MacArthur...for example..., that in no way whatsoever diminishes their reality and historicity. They existed, they were real, and the events of their lives happened. .....

It's recorded Julius Caesar was a real deal god,
so it must be true.

It should be noted modern scholars of history
don't take everything recorded in antiquity about
Julius Caesar as being true and accurate , and
the same applies to your Jesus.
Christianity was about saving one's soul and loving each other but now it’s something else. I sought a relationship with God and not to be known in the church or Contributing money to some rich pastor who owns several private Jets.
Not disagreeing with your perception above. But none of that changes the tenets of Christianity itself. They still are what they’ve always been.
2nd Timothy 3
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

That's powerful Jim.....and so true these days more than when I started wondering about the times ahead.
Back in the 80s I got saved and started taking interest in the Bible. When I watched some of the low budget Christian movies on the subject, I thought that it would likely be either an advanced microchip implant like they used for tracking wildlife, or perhaps what we see in the Amazon One commercial. Right now, even though I can't say 100% for sure until all lines up, it looks like it's mighty close to me.
The first generation of Christians believed the prophesy was meant for them.
Back in the 80s I got saved and started taking interest in the Bible. When I watched some of the low budget Christian movies on the subject, I thought that it would likely be either an advanced microchip implant like they used for tracking wildlife, or perhaps what we see in the Amazon One commercial. Right now, even though I can't say 100% for sure until all lines up, it looks like it's mighty close to me.

Most definitely. People are being conditioned to not only accept it, but embrace it. The Amazon One commercial is disgusting to me, but the large majority of people will think it's a fantastic idea. It's so conveeeenient. It's another step in the direction of the mark in the hand. And we are getting very close to it. Could be a chip, or luciferase, or quantum dots, or some other type of technology. We may not see a mandatory "covid-pass", but with the next plandemic (and oh yes, there will be another one soon), you will either get your shots, or you will not be allowed to participate in the economy.... or even be seen in public.

Most definitely. People are being conditioned to not only accept it, but embrace it. The Amazon One commercial is disgusting to me, but the large majority of people will think it's a fantastic idea. It's so conveeeenient. It's another step in the direction of the mark in the hand. And we are getting very close to it. Could be a chip, or luciferase, or quantum dots, or some other type of technology. We may not see a mandatory "covid-pass", but with the next plandemic (and oh yes, there will be another one soon), you will either get your shots, or you will not be allowed to participate in the economy.... or even be seen in public.

They've discovered that pandemics work better than global warming and Muslim terror for getting populations into line. About as good as the Soviet Threat. Maybe better. So, yes, they will keep milking pandemics for as long as that's the case.

First I need to apologise to you and the others for starting this thread and being absent the last couple days. I was/am very busy with meetings and outside work. Right now I'm juggling dinner and trying to catch up here but all is good...... especially the fried fat back garlic over asparagus and rice. 😁

They've discovered that pandemics work better than global warming and Muslim terror for getting populations into line. About as good as the Soviet Threat. Maybe better. So, yes, they will keep milking pandemics for as long as that's the case.

For sure.
This works better for the bankers and globalists than the cold war ever did. This is better than getting in at the ground floor of bitcoin for them.

I admit, I was somewhat blindsided by the plandemic. When it all first broke out, I thought "oh, yeah, just like SARS, just like "bird flu", just like all the others the past few years... they're trying to scare people into vaccines and stuff but it'll fizzle out, just like the others". Boy, was I wrong about it fizzling out. They took it and ran with it.

Out of all the SHTF scenarios I had figured would happen since I was in high school, I had never really thought about the plandemic/health crisis angle before... I probably should have. It obviously works, and that's what they're gonna go with now.

I admit, I was somewhat blindsided by the plandemic. When it all first broke out, I thought "oh, yeah, just like SARS, just like "bird flu", just like all the others the past few years... they're trying to scare people into vaccines and stuff but it'll fizzle out, just like the others". Boy, was I wrong about it fizzling out. They took it and ran with it.

Out of all the SHTF scenarios I had figured would happen since I was in high school, I had never really thought about the plandemic/health crisis angle before... I probably should have. It obviously works, and that's what they're gonna go with now.

Yep.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

It is human nature. Which doesn't change the obvious: not everyone who feels they have the truth actually has the truth. That logically many, if not most believers, are mistaken in their belief.

As you may well be in your belief or lack of it.
While the atheists and such debate whether or not Adolph Hitler was a Christian, I'll post this before bed for those who really care here instead. It's off topic, but will say this.
Hitler, like Bill Gates, the Rockafellers, and world billionaire globalists are eugenicists. If you don't know what that is, ask and ill try to get back at dinner tomorrow. It is important information to know what and who we are up against, rather against us.
They see us as cattle that need culling. As such, they number us with the latest technology. Hilter used IBM and the tatoo system. They categorized people groups and exhaulted his " supermen" with breeding programs and various other means. Rather than looking at the Amazon One as just technology, see that the devil has been in the works for a long time by our standards, yet short by his. The lost don't see this unless they have some christian influence, like a preacher in their youth.
Thanks to all who have been trying to shine your light among those in darkness.

Here's an interesting documentary that is part 2 of a 4 part series....
Enjoy and goodnight.

Hey Camper, I see the Devil got you to use the internet ID tag again-you know Bill Gates and that Job fellow have you....He is watching you....and he may have you...

Anyway, this is for you.....since you are into posting videos...Go ahead dance to it, you old devil you.....

Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

As you may well be in your belief or lack of it.

A lack of belief in the absence of evidence is not faith. Given a lack of conviction, it's easy to alter your position if evidence comes along.

Not being convinced in the absence of evidence does not take faith. That is a rational position.

Religion teaches that something is true without the support of evidence, which is faith.
Originally Posted by battue
Hey Camper, I see the Devil got you to use the internet ID tag again-you know Bill Gates and that Job fellow have you....He is watching you....and he may have you...

Anyway, this is for you.....since you are into posting videos...Go ahead dance to it, you old devil you.....

"The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more [shall they call] them of his household? Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops."

-Jesus

Matthew 10
Like I said they have you hooked on that ID tag you fret so much about....

How about those others that started it all....Morse, Bell and Edison? They three heathens? And you worry about Amazon laugh

How about those others that started it all....Morse, Bell and Edison? They three heathens? And you worry about Amazon laugh

Battue,

Did you read my posts to get the context?
I don't see how anyone could come to a conclusion that I am against all technologies.
Don't go nice on me, it won't work...

You worry about the mark...

Every Morse Code station had a mark of origin...every phone had a number to differentiate the house it came from, and Edison gave them the electric power generation to make it all real. There was always the mark...

All part of the devils plan????

And let's say all this is true...and I believe it is. Then in the end there will be a better place when the devil is defeated. We can't fight it, it is written in faith. Bring it on and let see who made the cut...

Every Morse Code station had a mark of origin...every phone had a number to differentiate the house it came from, and Edison gave them the electric power generation to make it all real. There was always the mark...

And let's say all this is true...and I believe it is. Then in the end there will be a better place when the devil is defeated. We can't fight it, it is written in faith. Bring it on and let see who made the cut...

Mic 🎤 Drop

🦫
Ancient weapons and hokey religions.
Fools waiting on a magic man to return that probably never existed in the first place.

But non of those marks are on people's body and you don't buy or sell with them, Read between the lines Brother.

Don't put it off!

Context battue^ ^^^^^^^^^^°°°°
God gave you your individual palm and it is unique to you. He gave you that mark....

As far as buying and selling with a mark...we do it with a credit card daily, we do it by scanning barcode in the supermarket, we even do it with marked real currency..

Brother, it doesn't even take reading between the lines....

This is my humble perspective.
I'm not against technology as long as it is a simple tool to be used in the hand of it's master. Ie. A hammer to a carpenter, etc.

Once the tool controls us OR those others master us with that tool, it is being misused or worse.
We know that satan is a real being.
He attempts to use man's powers to manipulate and control. Everything he does is evil, yet he coats the lie in a veneer of truth. He tries to be like God, but he is a pathetic little lower case (g)od that is nothing like the Almighty. His attempt to dominate mankind is through technologies, (surveillance, weapons), deceptions, (lying wonders), manpower (slavery), false religion and the arts.

The Beast technologies are those specifically forbidden by the creator of the universe.

"And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name."

Revelation 14:9-11

I don't think my point is all that hard to understand.
In God's compassion, He warns us of this.
In my personal concern for you, I share this warning.
I don't want you or anyone else in this camp to suffer that fate.
Once someone disregards that warning and receives that specific "Mark", it is too late to change your mind.
Once someone dies, it is also too late to change their mind.
Bill Gates sold his long held fortune, Microsoft to focus his attention in his new baby he calls, the" Certification MARK."...his term, not mine.

This is why I urge you and each man who reads this to closely listen to the SECOND video and decide for yourself whether or not that message is true.
Tell me about his certification mark...certification for what?
Break's over and back to work.

World Patent #060606 is significant as is the invention that it represents.

Breaks over...great

Tell me about this Bill Gates certification mark....
Breaks over...great

It is the same technology as the chip they are using in the vaccine. Gates stands to make BILLIONS!
Yea, most of my friends were chipped when they got the shot...along with their Dog. Great technology...the two get separated, and one of them turns on their smartphone and up on a screen pops both of their locations. I HEARD Gates was in on it. He developed it in partnership with PETA and both are expected to make out very well on the deal. That Gates guy is certified in how to make money.....I knew he was PETA, just by looking at him.

You on another break?
You on another break?

Ha ha. Slappy is probably doing another full cavity search on himself now to check for chips.
People forget their history so easily. There was a time when the Indians here in the East were gutting people and leaving them there with their guts wrapped around a tree. Some of us were doing much the same to them.

Much the same happened in the West off and on.

Then we had that Inquisition and 30 year war event, where the Catholics got a little rough with the Protestants. What 1300’s.
Excuse me, looked it up...1600’s..estimated 5-8 million dead.

50,000 dead in three days during Gettysburg

These and others probably had some thinking these were the end times also. Yet like global warming, the reality of some doesn't exist much longer than last week.

Breaks over...great

Battue,

I'm back now.
Did you listen to the video and read the world patent office registration?
Those are big pieces of a puzzle of few pieces.
What do you think about that?
No, I've been waiting to hear about the Gates Certification Mark.....
No, I've been waiting to hear about the Gates Certification Mark.....

Go to the ID2020.org web site and start reading.
You'll either be convinced that it's a great idea, or you'll see what I mean.
OK, they wrote about digital ID, but wanted me to join to get the inside info.. Didn’t join, however am aware of the concept..Like at work, I have digital ID to obtain access to the narcotic supply..Those that don’t have it can’t open the various drawers.

Have read about it with regard patient info. I.E. someone has an accident and the EMS people need to know the persons blood type to start a life saving transfusion..It tells them and they start the right one on the way to the hospital..Or the patient is unconscious, and can’t tell them about any drug interactions they may have..
Medications they may be on that would adversely interact with something they may give or would alter the dosage that should be given..Life saving info available on an instant basis..

Now, admit currently we are not even close to implementation, because I am aware of the current adverse issues that can occur when humans input information. So for now, we are far from being even close, but definitely something to give consideration to..
OK, they wrote about digital ID, but wanted me to join to get the inside info.. Didn’t join, however am aware of the concept..Like at work, I have digital ID to obtain access to the narcotic supply..Those that don’t have it can’t open the various drawers.

Have read about it with regard patient info. I.E. someone has an accident and the EMS people need to know the persons blood type to start a life saving transfusion..It tells them and they start the right one on the way to the hospital..Or the patient is unconscious, and can’t tell them about any drug interactions they may have..
Medications they may be on that would adversely interact with something they may give or would alter the dosage that should be given..Life saving info available on an instant basis..

Now, admit currently we are not even close to implementation, because I am aware of the current adverse issues that can occur when humans input information. So for now, we are far from being even close, but definitely something to give consideration to..

I understand the numerical or picture IDs.
This goes beyond that.
Did you go to both sites?
I gave you a link to the patent #060606.

Then I refered to the Gates ID2020.org
It has the term used for the technology prophesied in Revelation chapters 13 and 14.
Only thing I need to worry about is believing Jesus was the Son of God who died for my sins and I need forgiveness. I could care less about revelations.
© 24hourcampfire