Home
“What proof is there that there is significant reinfections with hospitalizations and deaths from the variants? None in our country. Zero,” Paul replied. “You’re making a policy based on conjecture.”

“You’ve been vaccinated and you parade around in a mask for show. You can’t get it again!” Paul exclaimed. “You’re defying everything we know about immunity by telling people to wear masks who have been vaccinated.”

article with video

I'm pretty sure we can stop taking him seriously now.
Originally Posted by IamShado

Sen Paul or Dr Fauci?
My town... you have to wear a damn mask walking alone on a street. 🙄

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Sen Paul missed a golden opportunity to ask and not allow crawfishing on the Reverend Fauci's stance RE shipping Hot Rona 19[84] illegals all over the country.
Rand Paul ain't perfect but I'd vote for him for POTUS without hesitation. . No doubt in my mind he's the best conservative coming of age. Go Rand.
Originally Posted by efw

Sen Paul or Dr Fauci?

Dr. Falsie of course.
Paul B.
Paul is correct....This mask wearing in not about a virus....It's about control and compliance period...This will not stop until we the people say NO and throw the mask in the trash...I had a colonoscopy and endoscopy last week the nurses that i talked to said they hated this mask wearing all day for over a year at work...I feel for the people forced to wear mask all day at work.
Look at China and other Asian countries what they do to there people with mask wearing,you are shamed by others if you leave home without that mask and don't comply.That looks like what they are trying to do to us in America.
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Originally Posted by efw

Sen Paul or Dr Fauci?

Dr. Falsie of course.
Paul B.

Well... I haven’t taken him seriously for at least a year...
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Rand Paul ain't perfect but I'd vote for him for POTUS without hesitation. . No doubt in my mind he's the best conservative coming of age. Go Rand.

+1
I’ve seen people on zoom meetings at home wearing a mask. These are the people that need to be shamed. I’m going to start pointing at people that I see wearing masks in places where it’s not required. Numbers have been almost nonexistent here for close to 3 months but yet you see these mask monkeys all over still.
I've never taken the lowlife, lying, self serving POS seriously; can't believe anyone really has. He contradicts himself every single time he opens his mouth.

MM
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
I’ve seen people on zoom meetings at home wearing a mask. These are the people that need to be shamed. I’m going to start pointing at people that I see wearing masks in places where it’s not required. Numbers have been almost nonexistent here for close to 3 months but yet you see these mask monkeys all over still.

I filled up at Kwik Trip today, I went in to pay, and everybody was wearing a mask including me. The retard runs deep in Minnesota.
I like how he made Fauci squirm.
Clearly its about control with no end in sight, total bs.
Why didn’t Trump fire Fauci?
It would have been thrown back at him as being careless regarding life and death of Americans right in the middle of a "health crisis."

Sometimes a skunk has to be smelled to prove it is a skunk. Especially in the dark of night.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Why didn’t Trump fire Fauci?

Trump failed on many accounts, this was just one. The 'swamp' enveloped him and then continued to destroy him.

False savior, he was never up to the challenge. Ego, money, brainless, controlled opposition.
Dr. Fauci is an attention w hore, loves the spotlight and will say anything to remain the center of attention. He's had so many reversals of opinion that he's long ago lost any credibility he may have once had.
© 24hourcampfire