Home
This is not hearsay, this is facts, my kid is deployed there with NG. The McAllen sector of CBP is currently getting about 5K a day of illegals. Unbelievable what is going on there. They are completely overwhelmed. No telling what this little cluster fuqk is gonna cost us.
Originally Posted by mirage243
This is not hearsay, this is facts, my kid is deployed there with NG. The McAllen sector of CBP is currently getting about 5K a day of illegals. Unbelievable what is going on there. They are completely overwhelmed. No telling what this little cluster fuqk is gonna cost us.

Tell you son and his fellow members to be safe and appreciate their help
JFC....
let us in Biden or what the fugg ever it says on those T shirts the coordinators are handing out in schithole central america....
Democrats every one
Going to get a lot worse got a buddy on a rig in south Texas he said its a massive wave.
We need live ordnance on the border....in the air at all times until the wave stops. I'm surprised some of the local landowners haven't gone off the reservation yet and start to take this into their own hands.
Whatever a Demotard touches turns to schit.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
I hate fuggin democrats. That is all.
i wonder who bought them the shirts?
Originally Posted by rayporter
i wonder who bought them the shirts?

It’s just an organic occurrence. Nothing planned here, move along, nothing to see.....
© 24hourcampfire