Home
Posted By: Happy_Camper Blood? - 03/24/21
https://www.brighteon.com/16740c1d-e271-489f-a6f3-1259e367bbd0

This is a longer segment of raw footage that wasn't edited by big media for public consumption.
I noticed that most out there cuts at thedoorway and makes it seem as if the journalist is shot.

He happens to ask a question about the victims on the ground. I'm not suggesting anything, but he had a valid question.

If you only watch major network news, then move along. You'll probably find plenty at your other antifa and blm forums.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
Hahaha! Getting a little uppity aint ya?
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
You think this is"upity"?

I haven't even started quoting God yet have I?

I just don't have time for trolls who only watch CNN and go to Snopes for permission to believe something.
So Jim,

What do you think about this post shooting video?
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
Man with the camera is a complete moron. POS idiot.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
Nobody had a concealed pistol to shoot the muslim lunatic??
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

That would have probably buried the story when he was buried. Can't have armed peasants encouraging the rabble when there's weapons bans to do.
Posted By: kingston Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
Happy Camper- you've proven yourself a toxic distraction, a siren luring good people off into weeds. Your tireless stream from the moon-bats is a colossal energy sink. Maybe this is your intention. Your efforts do nothing to advance myriad real problems that deserve critical consideration and thoughtful skepticism.

Step it down or fück off.
Originally Posted by kingston
Happy Camper- you've proven yourself a toxic distraction, a siren luring good people off into weeds. Your tireless stream from the moon-bats is a colossal energy sink. Maybe this is your intention. Your efforts do nothing to advance myriad real problems that deserve critical consideration and thoughtful skepticism.

You DO know alcohol is a depressant don't you?
Posted By: mauserand9mm Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

You DO know alcohol is a depressant don't you?

Yes, and I suggest you leave it alone.
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Yes, but what about the crime scene?
We only have this, the social media posts which the crime dogs here totally ignored, and interviews by various outlets.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Blood? - 03/24/21

Entirely too many of these loonies taken ALIVE, same/same with od'ers, take em out and let em go, kill the shoot em up nuts, and no narcan allowed for dopesters.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
Old man in the doorway couldn’t take his eyes off of his Sudoku game on his flip phone. Probably dreaming about ice cream and fudge pie like other boomers that blow through red lights and T-bone school buses.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Old man in the doorway couldn’t take his eyes off of his Sudoku game on his flip phone. Probably dreaming about ice cream and fudge pie like other boomers that blow through red lights and T-bone school buses.

Slumlord,

I was wondering that too.
The journalist said call 911, so I tried to give the door man benefit of my doubt. Then I ask myself, why is he standing in a big front doorway with someone shooting random people? Is he getting paid THAT MUCH to check the muslim dudes receipt before he is allowed to leave?

You bring up a good point that these hypersensitive types don't want me to post here. Kudos to SL!
Better question Is why isn’t there a doorman laying dead there? He get a free pass or piss break?
People dead In parking lot, people dead in store. Doorman GTG on his phone. Makes no damn sense
Crisis actor forgot his part. Glitch in his firmware.

Probably already been liquidated off site.
Better question Is why isn’t there a doorman laying dead there? He get a free pass or piss break?

That would have been a good question the dude videoing it to ask. Wish he did. There's only so many doors into the store and out. He's not showing any fear.
He's got his back to the gun fire.
He seems distracted for whatever reason.
He's not running away from the threat.

That might upset some police here for asking that, but the good ol veterans would be with me on this.
Nothing would surprise me.
Has it been established what caliber his weapon was?
I thought probably 223, but haven't found confirmation.

I hadn't thought of that. He seemed aweful calm for whatever reason.
I've never been hunting with 223.
Has anyone here ever been to Iraq or used 556 on game?
Posted By: kamo_gari Re: Blood? - 03/24/21

Every time I read his psycho babble/drivel and his handle, visions of past camping trips ruined by loud-mouthed, blithering idiots proselytizing on inane topics from bigfoot to ballpark franks ad nauseum from a nearby campsite I thank God that I've managed to fight the urge to slip into the offending charlatan's camp with a gallon of Coleman fuel and a strike anywhere match in the hour before dawn...
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

Every time I read his psycho babble/drivel and his handle, visions of past camping trips ruined by loud-mouthed, blithering idiots proselytizing on inane topics from bigfoot to ballpark franks ad nauseum from a nearby campsite I thank God that I've managed to fight the urge to slip into the offending charlatan's camp with a gallon of Coleman fuel and a strike anywhere match in the hour before dawn...

hold into the brighteon!

That sentence was awesome.

Kamo Girlie and Sandbilly,

I've tried to get along with you as long as you don't start with your bully threats.
Now you are talking arson with murder.
I take that seriously.
You aren't just verbally pushing around some new guy like a cheap freshman hazing ritual.
Those are serious crimes.
At least I know what kind of people you are.

I've tried to get along with you as long as you don't start with your bully threats.
I take that seriously.
You aren't just verbally pushing around some new guy like a cheap freshman hazing ritual.

I’m not sure what you’re talking about. My response wasn’t directed toward you.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
Happy, so what did Sandbilly or Kamo say wrong

BTW, Kamo, it was wonderful and PTL for you to say "thank God".
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
That was a good one. Dumbass silhouetteing himself in the front door from the light outside. Gotcha.
Posted By: kamo_gari Re: Blood? - 03/24/21

I take that seriously.

There wasn't any mention of arson, you half-witted nutter. The fantasy involved forced drinking of fuel and offering an easy end to an otherwise prolonged poisoning. Among numerous other failings, clearly a total lack of imagination exists as well. PTL and all, brother. Amen.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Blood? - 03/24/21

"from bigfoot to ballpark franks" is pure genius, but it doesn't begin to cover the depth and breadth of his idiocy.
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
I've never been hunting with 223.
Has anyone here ever been to Iraq or used 556 on game?

What a dumb fuqk...
Posted By: MadTrapper375 Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
Big bad cops all hiding behind a truck as people in store are being shot, giving the guy with a camera a hard time is what I saw.
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
Big bad cops all hiding behind a truck as people in store are being shot, giving the guy with a camera a hard time is what I saw.

You didn't notice the break in the video or read the accounts of eyewitnesses? The first officer on the scene apparently entered the store without hesitation and was shot and killed. He may have even been the one who wounded the shooter. That's the epitome of a bad-ass cop.

His name was Eric Talley and he left behind seven children by the way.

The next few did the same, and at least one of them wounded the shooter and ended it before it got worse. The scene you refer to was shot after that.

You boys notice the hi-vis vest he was wearing that he couldn't quite get on straight? Or the fact that he seemed bewildered, and a little off his game?

Crappy Dumpster, you ever been to a King Soopers? Didn't think so. If you had you wouldn't be talking out your ass like that. Check that, you probably would be anyway.

If you'd been to one you'd know they hire people who are mentally handicapped to bag groceries and bring carts in from the parking lot. Poor guy was trying to figure out what was happening, then had some guy yelling "call 911" at him. Looked like he was trying to do that to me.

For a "hunter" you can't read sign worth sh*t.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Blood? - 03/24/21

The Boomer was texting his morning coffee and dougnut buddy " You'll never guess what this failure Millenal just did"
People dead In parking lot, people dead in store. Doorman GTG on his phone. Makes no damn sense

It does if you've ever shopped at a King Soopers.
Originally Posted by MM879

The Boomer was texting his morning coffee and dougnut buddy " You'll never guess what this failure Millenal just did"

Then he said, “Margret, come get me.....I think mr dooky is back again, and bring me an ice cream cone from burger king”

haha
Ball Park franks used to be decent until about 1983, then they changed the formulation.

Now they have hints of malathion and oddly, coleman fuel.

So we circle back.
Posted By: Gypsy_Wind Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
“What’s your name, Dean?”

🤣
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
Happy Camper be trippin......
Hard....
ALLAH AKBAR!!!!

LOL!!!

Posted By: 673 Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
Shooter shot the wrong place/people, where was he on January 6th?
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
This is a longer segment of raw footage that wasn't edited by big media for public consumption.

If you only watch major network news, then move along.

This is not a new development, the media Jews have been manipulating content for decades. The primary difference now is that real time streams are sometimes available, as well as independent photos of the event. And the internet provides a means of distributing them.

The push to give Faceberg et al the space to preemptively block content is less about Russian trolls and vaccine misinformation than it is about preserving big media’s stranglehold on “the truth”. The boomer idea that things were different in the recent past and you could get the Truth from good old trustworthy bought and paid for Walter Cronkite or the like, is complete fantasy.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
You run from danger or engage it.

That camera in the hand and standing around chit is either retardation or suspect.

But then rhe witch cussing her neighbor while shoveling snow whipped her camera out to vid him shooting her.

Proly means all camera types are stupid b*tches.
Originally Posted by hookeye

That camera in the hand and standing around chit is either retardation or suspect.

For the store employee, it's likely he's mentally handicapped. Like I said above, King Soopers hires a lot of mentally handicapped to bag groceries and retrieve carts from the lot, which is why he's wearing the hi-vis vest..

Add to that, the guy probably just saw a few people get shot and he's not sure what to do. Pretty sure he's never dealt with that before.

And I know you weren't making fun of him but for the a**holes who are, congratulations, a new low for the 24hourcampfire.

And that's saying something.
Posted By: shootbrownelk Re: Blood? - 03/24/21

In Boulder Colofornia? Are you kidding? Boulder is bluer than blue. Can't have those nasty concealed weapons there.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
Originally Posted by local_dirt
That was a good one. Dumbass silhouetteing himself in the front door from the light outside. Gotcha.

Exactly. What happened here is exactly why we need more good citizens that are armed and ready to take action instead of being sheep. I see things like this and always wish that one of us that have prepared would have been there and when the first shot was fired, or even before, so this guy would have been put down quick. Don't take on the victim mentality like most people choose to!
Posted By: antlers Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
In Boulder Colofornia? Are you kidding? Boulder is bluer than blue. Can't have those nasty concealed weapons there.
They actually have in Boulder a voter-initiated tax that the voters then passed called The Sugar Sweetened Beverage Product Distribution Tax. It places a two cents per ounce excise tax on the distribution of ready-to-consume beverages with added sugar and other sweeteners. No schit.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
Originally Posted by smokepole

I've never been hunting...

Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
I believe Happy Camper is a plant who receives compensation from the sites he links ad nauseam.

“Hey guys, anyone ever use 223?”

GMAFB
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Blood? - 03/24/21

^^^^This.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Blood? - 03/24/21

I take that seriously.

And now HC throws the professional victim card.

Hell, I thought he would be honored to become a martyr.
Posted By: ringworm Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
I've found in the past t when I'm trying to make friends with LE the best thing to do is tell them to stop acting like fkin douchebags.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

^^^^This.

Stupid prick. Should have been pulling his gun out and shot the muzzie bastard.
Originally Posted by ringworm
I've found in the past t when I'm trying to make friends with LE the best thing to do is tell them to stop acting like fkin douchebags.

I'm sure thst wins "hearts and minds". smile

Lol.
Ball Park franks used to be decent until about 1983, then they changed the formulation.

Now they have hints of malathion and oddly, coleman fuel.

So we circle back.

Makin em behind Johns Manville plant now.
Posted By: MadTrapper375 Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375

You didn't notice the break in the video or read the accounts of eyewitnesses? The first officer on the scene apparently entered the store without hesitation and was shot and killed. He may have even been the one who wounded the shooter. That's the epitome of a bad-ass cop.

His name was Eric Talley and he left behind seven children by the way.

The next few did the same, and at least one of them wounded the shooter and ended it before it got worse. The scene you refer to was shot after that.

So, only 1 had the stones.
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
They actually have in Boulder a voter-initiated tax that the voters then passed called The Sugar Sweetened Beverage Product Distribution Tax. It places a two cents per ounce excise tax on the distribution of ready-to-consume beverages with added sugar and other sweeteners. No schit.

My favorite Boulder-ism (I sh*t you not) is the fact that they went through all of their city ordinances on pets a few years back and scrubbed the language. They struck out the words owner and ownership (of pets) and substituted custodian and custodianship. The reason given was, "owning" and animal was akin to slavery.

Boulder 8s also home to "Soldier of Fortune " magazine, a little known fact.
Posted By: antlers Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
My favorite Boulder-ism (I sh*t you not) is the fact that they went through all of their city ordinances on pets a few years back and scrubbed the language. They struck out the words owner and ownership (of pets) and substituted custodian and custodianship. The reason given was, "owning" an animal was akin to slavery.
lmao and smh
Posted By: memtb Re: Blood? - 03/24/21

It’s Boulder!!! Maybe someone could have taken the shooter out with a mushroom or a joint! memtb
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
I believe Happy Camper is a plant who receives compensation from the sites he links ad nauseam.

GMAFB

LOL, "anybody been to eye-rac??"

I have. All we could get was 7.62.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Blood? - 03/24/21

GMAFB

It’s face slamming into a door jam disturbing watching many Christian members who quickly embrace a dude on the 24CF, simply because he spews bible verses, and positions a YouTuber street preacher as a conduit to god without truly knowing what he’s all about.

You all just let anybody into your elk hunting camp because they say they own a rifle? Apparently.

SMH

🦫

Posted By: Stickfight Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Should have been pulling his gun out and shot the muzzie bastard.

Per this article all you guys are wrong:

”[Sam Harris] had a self-defence expert on there, personal protection, and he gave the advice to run,” said Borowski.

Of course they meant (((Sam Harris))) there, small typo, but he had a self defense EXPERT on there who says run whereas you guy are just a bunch of gun nut hillbillies.

Hand over your guns goyim.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Blood? - 03/24/21

You boys notice the hi-vis vest he was wearing that he couldn't quite get on straight? Or the fact that he seemed bewildered, and a little off his game?

Crappy Dumpster, you ever been to a King Soopers? Didn't think so. If you had you wouldn't be talking out your ass like that. Check that, you probably would be anyway.

If you'd been to one you'd know they hire people who are mentally handicapped to bag groceries and bring carts in from the parking lot. Poor guy was trying to figure out what was happening, then had some guy yelling "call 911" at him. Looked like he was trying to do that to me.

His brother was on Phoenix news last night. The doorman is high functioning dyslexic, can't drive, etc. his girlfriend ( also handicapped) was a worker inside the store and was killed.
Posted By: Starman Re: Blood? - 03/24/21
Originally Posted by ringworm
I've found in the past when I'm trying to make friends with LE ...

Right there is your first mistake..
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Blood? - 03/25/21
Originally Posted by gunner500

Entirely too many of these loonies taken ALIVE, same/same with od'ers, take em out and let em go, kill the shoot em up nuts, and no narcan allowed for dopesters.

Narcan has set back human evolution at least a decade.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Blood? - 03/25/21

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Blood? - 03/25/21
Originally Posted by Beaver10

GMAFB

It’s face slamming into a door jam disturbing watching many Christian members who quickly embrace a dude on the 24CF, simply because he spews bible verses, and positions a YouTuber street preacher as a conduit to god without truly knowing what he’s all about.

You all just let anybody into your elk hunting camp because they say they own a rifle? Apparently.

SMH

🦫

Ouch.

But a good ouch,
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Blood? - 03/25/21
Originally Posted by Sycamore

His brother was on Phoenix news last night. The doorman is high functioning dyslexic, can't drive, etc. his girlfriend ( also handicapped) was a worker inside the store and was killed.

Well, that sucks.

King Soopers isn't the only place like that. Been in a number of places that use functional disabled folks for baggers and cart folks..
Posted By: Ruger4Life Re: Blood? - 03/25/21
The most blatant, in your face psyop use of crisis actors was the Sandy Hook fake massacre. That’s the false flag that made me completely wake up to the CIA psychological operations. It’s getting more difficult to find the videos now due to heavy censorship. Also, the CIA is learning from its past blunders with the FF’s, and their staged events are becoming harder to detect. Sandy Hook, Las Vegas, Boston, Oklahoma and Parkland were easy to detect the rats. This Colorado and Asian shootings: I don’t know yet. However, I’m convinced that all of the federal politicians are true crisis actors
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Blood? - 03/25/21
Never let a good crisis go to waste.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Blood? - 03/25/21

I take that seriously.

HC, tell us what kind of people we are.
It didn't take us long to figure that out what kind of person you are.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Blood? - 03/25/21

Money post.
I vote for the latter sugestion.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Blood? - 03/25/21
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
The most blatant, in your face psyop use of crisis actors was the Sandy Hook fake massacre. That’s the false flag that made me completely wake up to the CIA psychological operations.

GFY
Posted By: antlers Re: Blood? - 03/25/21
The most blatant, in your face psyop use of crisis actors was the Sandy Hook fake massacre. That’s the false flag that made me completely wake up to the CIA psychological operations.
GFY
His victims included 20 children that he shot and killed. The oldest child was seven years old.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Blood? - 03/25/21
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Well, that sucks.

King Soopers isn't the only place like that. Been in a number of places that use functional disabled folks for baggers and cart folks..

Yep. Safeway here does too, and good on them all.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Blood? - 03/25/21

GFY

+1. GFY, then FY again.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Blood? - 03/25/21

Well, that sucks.

Ditto at our store too.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Blood? - 03/25/21
Originally Posted by ironbender

Well, that sucks.

Ditto at our store too.

Publix here by my house does it a lot.
© 24hourcampfire