Home
I read moons ago that the religious cult, Church of Scientology, used a tactic of relentless law suits against the Federal Government, specifically, the IRS to be granted tax exemption status.

The Scientologists buried the Feds in so many law suits, that the government wasn’t able to keep up with the multitude of suits and finally caved to their demands.

https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Cowen/essays/nytimes.html

What would prevent Americans, Gun Clubs, Churches, Gun and Ammo Manufacturers from filing tens of thousands of lawsuits against the government for trying to dismantle our 2nd Amendment Rights?

Seems doable. 87 million Trump voters should about do it.

🦫
Ask your Ol lady mark, she should have a good idea
Originally Posted by Judman

She’s working this second.

Excellent idea. I will.

🦫😜
LMAO
Originally Posted by BobBrown
LMAO

You looked at your pecker again?

🙈🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10
LMAO

🙈🦫

Lol maybe he saw yours ha!
Because lawsuits involve an enormous amount of work and lawyers don't work for free.

The huge awards that make the news are a rare exception, not the rule.

I wonder how many of the "Sue the bastards" posters here have ever actually consulted an attorney about a cause of action.
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
LMAO

🙈🦫

grin
LMAO

🙈🦫

Dang, it seems the honeymoon’s between you two. What happened? Did somebody wipe their dick on the curtains and walk out without a kiss?
😳😂
LMAO

🙈🦫

Apparently he has....The weirdo has a thing for 2nd story windows and extension ladders.

🦫
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
LMAO

🙈🦫

Dang, it seems the honeymoon’s between you two. What happened? Did somebody wipe their dick on the curtains and walk out without a kiss?
😳😂

He didn’t put my extension ladder back after using it as his whack-off tower.

😝🦫
Originally Posted by Paul39
Because lawsuits involve an enormous amount of work and lawyers don't work for free.

I wonder how many of the "Sue the bastards" posters here have ever actually consulted an attorney about a cause of action.

Apparently, some do. All those BLM, ACLU, and righteous left winger attorneys seem to be available for Pro-Bone work.

Where’s our lawyers?

🦫

🦫

Excellent idea. I will.

🦫😜

Geez sorry I figured you’d discuss it with your wife, since she’s a attorney and it’s kinda a big deal. Carry on. Ill just do my thing out here in the hollar... 🤭
Originally Posted by Paul39

Apparently, some do. All those BLM, ACLU, and righteous left winger attorneys seem to be available for Pro-Bone work.

Where’s our lawyers?

🦫

Out dining with Wayne?
I read moons ago that the religious cult, Church of Scientology, used a tactic of relentless law suits against the Federal Government, specifically, the IRS to be granted tax exemption status.

The Scientologists buried the Feds in so many law suits, that the government wasn’t able to keep up with the multitude of suits and finally caved to their demands.

What would prevent Americans, Gun Clubs, Churches, Gun and Ammo Manufacturers from filing tens of thousands of lawsuits against the government for trying to dismantle our 2nd Amendment Rights?

Seems doable. 87 million Trump voters should about do

We're busy working.
Wait, Beav married a lawyer? How'd ya pull that off?

#needBeavschool101STAT
If the president or one of his subalterns issues an order infringing the right of firearm ownership would a writ of mandamus be the proper remedy to stop him? This type of writ I have been told is used to order a public official or agency to perform a duty required of them or to refrain from an illegal action.

Loads of cash.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Seems doable. 87 million Trump voters should about do

We're busy working.

One Oregon schmuck to the other

LMAO
Beav is no schmuck.
Excellent question...
If you're a scientologist and you sue you're disclosure amounts to what do you worship and how much money are you hiding.

Now, if you're a gun guy.....the stakes are a fuzz more serious. And there aren't a lot of agencies that go out to shake down churches, but there's so many alphabet agencies that can screw a gun guy into broke it's not funny.
LMAO

🙈🦫

You should’ve been so generous with the password to your phone!

Excellent idea. I will.

🦫😜

Geez sorry I figured you’d discuss it with your wife, since she’s a attorney and it’s kinda a big deal. Carry on. Ill just do my thing out here in the hollar... 🤭

Crying laughing!! Glass houses rocks and 80proof.
Originally Posted by DingoDuk

Excellent idea. I will.

🦫😜

Crying laughing!! Glass houses rocks and 80proof.

So where’d you get with this? Where’s the glass house? 80 proof is good but kinda mild.

So where’d you get with this? Where’s the glass house? 80 proof is good but kinda mild.

I think DingoDik means to imply that your wife wears the pants.
Weird
This thread has potential....... smile
LMAO

🙈🦫

Apparently he has....The weirdo has a thing for 2nd story windows and extension ladders.

🦫

Brother Beav..... I think that SOB has been lurkin outside my windows also..... I have no curtains..... frown
Originally Posted by irfubar
This thread has potential....... smile

Wifey said filing a lawsuit is cheap. If DOJ responded to it, which they would have to. It could get expensive $5k-10k per suit.

🦫
Who wears the pants in your house Brian? 😂😂
LMAO

🙈🦫

🦫

Brother Beav..... I think that SOB has been lurkin outside my windows also..... I have no curtains..... frown

Tell ya, the dude has a thing for cocks.

🦫

That is a silly question.... I wear the pants... overalls & coveralls...... I am the mmmmman of the household.... wink
God damn hammer hawker!!! 😂😂
LMAO

🙈🦫

🦫

Tell ya, the dude has a thing for cocks.

🦫

I once thought Kingston was that guy.... but now I know it is Bob Brown...... smile
So Jud..... who wears the pants in your house..... careful how you answer as rumors abound.... smile smile

BobBrown wears the pants in Kingston's house.
Originally Posted by kingston

BobBrown wears the pants in Kingston's house.

This place is too small for two Brians......... wink
I’m very partial to shorts personally, I get to hunt/fish when I want, she wants to wear em, she can have at er! 👍
I’m very partial to shorts personally, I get to hunt/fish when I want, she wants to wear em, she can have at er! 👍

Do you have an allowance? smile

😂😂 no allowance

😂😂 no allowance

Then you are the proud ... short pants wearer..... smile
I say let’s take our stimulus money they sent us and put it all together and sue them with their own money!
© 24hourcampfire