Home
They call it a restriction to insist a voter provide identification prior to absentee voting in the state of Georgia. What is your take on this restriction language?
Have to show ID when you vote in person in GA, so no more restrictive
Have to show ID for a beer.
I wouldn't call it a restriction but rather a necessary requirement. If they put as much effort into getting people without ID ( and I believe there are very few without one)an ID that they do into registering people to vote absentee then they would solve their own concerns.
Must show ID to get on a airplane.
Have to show ID to buy a gun.
Originally Posted by hatari

This is what I just don't get.............I have to show an ID for a lot of things, they even asked me for one the other day at my bank when I went to cash a check. So, what's the frigging big azz deal about showing one to vote?
They have to show a foucking ID to cash their damn welfare and stimulus checks.
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
I wouldn't call it a restriction but rather a necessary requirement.
BOOM!
I’m so sick of the Republicans being deathly afraid of being labeled racist by the left. The left will claim it’s racist to require photo ID to vote. Why don’t the Republicans turn the tables and say that it’s racist to think that minorities are unable to get a photo ID? The new Republican Party, no backbone, trying to keep the left appeased!
We all know what it’s about. The Democrats are cheaters.
The only question is, “Will anything be done to stop it?”🤷🏻‍♂️
Have to show ID to pick up a package at the post office.
We had a petition a few years ago to get “No Voter ID required to vote”, on the ballot.

They required an ID to sign the petition.
GA still has Dominion, yes.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

In Georgia, there has been significant legislation introduced to start cleaning thngs up here. This is why the Dems attack any and all of this as denying people their franchise. Doesn't matter that they have 15 days of early voting, absentee voting, and good old fashion election day to cast a ballot, they want unlimited and unrestrtict access. They especially want ballot harvesting but the Georgia GOP has effectively ended that - pending the almost certain court challenges.

The GOP had the US House and Senate for 6 years and did nothing, and I mean nothing with voting reform. The Dems took over and that's the first thing they do (HR 1). Sometimes I feel that in the race of life, the GOP missed the starting gun.
Would simply 'yelling my choices' from my porch be acceptable?

That seems to be about what the ol silverback whistle pig wants
It's a good first step...Yep we still have Dominion and a Governor that is scared to have anyone audit the system not just count the ballots. I've always believed that only those with something to hide are afraid of an audit.
Originally Posted by Mathsr
It's a good first step...Yep we still have Dominion and a Governor that is scared to have anyone audit the system not just count the ballots. I've always believed that only those with something to hide are afraid of an audit.

Kemp is as crooked as a dogs hind leg
My wife does most of the banking except for my gun/fun accounts. I went to deposit some money from the sale of a gun "into" my account and they wanted a DL and debit card, WTF? This is getting out of hand.

This right here.
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123

This right here.

Kemp and his SoS are Republicans and they cheated Biden right into the White House and Schumer into the Senate Majority Leader position.

Democrats have always been crooked, Republicans are quickly learning where the real money is at.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by hatari

This is what I just don't get.............I have to show an ID for a lot of things, they even asked me for one the other day at my bank when I went to cash a check. So, what's the frigging big azz deal about showing one to vote?
The big deal is they have to be who they claim. IE ID makes it awful hard to vote multiple times or vote illegally...
© 24hourcampfire