Home
Same bitch that compared ICE to the KKK.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-ice-kkk-senate-hearing.amp

Another comedy act coming soon to a theatre near you.
Communists that toe the party line get rewarded.

Weasel move on Biden's part laying it in her lap, though. What chkunts they both are.
Sure will get good, wonder if she will be laughing when she gets down there
Originally Posted by gemby58

She was still laughing yesterday when she said she hadn't been there yet.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Communists that toe the party line get rewarded..

I'm sure there was no pun intended with the "toe" part...........lol.
EOJO handed it off to her right before his first press conference. Now all questions about the border have to be addressed to her.
Biden wants no part of this crisis he has created,so he's sending Harris to be in charge so he doesn't have to take all the blame himself.

She’s laughing at us!
Originally Posted by MD521
EOJO handed it off to her right before his first press conference. Now all questions about the border have to be addressed to her.

Sounds likely!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by slumlord

Caning candidates.
Well, that’s one way to avoid questions.
Hysterically...
So this is the new norm. Resident Biden will hand off all his responsibilities to camel toe until he has been there two years and one day then she will become resident of the White House. She will do all the press conferences and answer all the questions. What about State of the Union address?
Brilliant move on Joe's part, and a sign of excellent management skills. The ability to delegate blame.
So now at least Kamala gets to recite the talking points off a teleprompter.
Joe can’t find his own bathroom, much less Mexico on a map.
The regime has discovered this past week (much to its chagrin) that there’s a touch more to running the country than armchair quarterbacking President Trump.
More “entertainment” to follow..........
My advise to K ; Don't let Hunter ride along with you. Your plan will come back 25 kilo's heavier.
That is the most phony, morality evading, incompetence covering, responsibility dodging laugh in the history of politics.

It is a shamefully weak evasive tactic - and that evil woman employs it constantly. Beware - nothing good for this country, or for you - will com from the actions of this woman.

Willie can explain it - if he would.
Isn't there a giant meteor that is supposed to strike Earth and kill every living thing?

Does anyone know how much longer we are going to have to wait?
Will she show up in South Carolina or at Taco Bell?
She will turn loose those that can walk without any documentation, and the others including kids, she will drop them all over the country. Make the states bear the burden, like the black muslum did with the Somalians. No more backlog.
Great leadership we have now!!!
Is she going to wear a red suit and stand at the border holding a lantern?
Originally Posted by slumlord

Harris: I am gonna suck you dry
Biden: Yeah.....That's why i chose you.
I wonder if she lets him sniff her hair.
Only a fool would sniff any aspect of that one - so he probably would.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Brilliant move on Joe's part, and a sign of excellent management skills. The ability to delegate blame.

......... I love that analogy. But with two liberal democrats it's ALWAYS the fault of someone, or something other than them. "Delegate blame" says it so well.
© 24hourcampfire