Home
I was watching an episode of Every One Loves last night. Out of the 15 commercials shown, 12 had all blacks. No whites were in them. When people are auditioning for advertisements is it know the norm (being hip/ supporting the BLM movement ) to have the producers of these ads to use more blacks instead of whites?

If you have a minute, just watch the TV commercials these day and tell me if I am right or wrong by saying there are now more blacks than whites on them.
I've noticed that also.
McDonald’s Commercials started all that schitt a couple of years back. Nothing but Groids, except for the occasional MudShark token white woman.
LOL

since 1983, most McD commercials had a negro bouncing a basketball in it sucking down a Sprite
Don't forget the gay couple's and trans gendered commercials.
Lot’s of black/ white couples too. Ever notice if a boss and a lower level employee are in a commercial it usually is a negro boss and some dumb azz whitey
There was a short run of wiggers.
Anymore when I audition for commercials I show up in black face.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Anymore when I audition for commercials I show up in black face.

lol

Originally Posted by slumlord
LOL

since 1983, most McD commercials had a negro bouncing a basketball in it sucking down a Sprite

No doubt Slum !
Ya! Jake from State Farm still pisses me off! If I was the white guy who started Jake from State Farm I’d sue!
Most everything I watch is DVR'd. I don't watch that sch!t. And during the day, when they are on, I go take a leak of something, put it on pause, so I can blast through them. Even Outdoor Channel has gotten into some of it. I'm a half a click from cutting the whole phu**ng satellite off. There is enough old shows on OTA to get by.
Oh yea I've noticed. Most shows are also making sure to check all the boxes with blacks & gays with some hitting both birds with one stone.
Been watching Barny Miller and have timed only 6 to 8 minutes total commercial time in those old 30 minute shows. Today there are 12 to 15 minutes of commercials every 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Most everything I watch is DVR'd. I don't watch that sch!t. And during the day, when they are on, I go take a leak of something, put it on pause, so I can blast through them. Even Outdoor Channel has gotten into some of it. I'm a half a click from cutting the whole phu**ng satellite off. There is enough old shows on OTA to get by.

I actually enjoy tv more since I cut the cord last year. Better programming & saves me $$.
Social engineering
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
I've noticed that also.

What do you make of that Wheelz?
What I have noticed is an abundance of mixed race couples, which is not a big deal but they are cramming it down our throat. Lots of white men and black women. Way more appearing in commercials than I have seen in real life. Then if a commercial has multiple couples, there is always a gay couple and on several commercials the gay time on scene is more than normal people.
I remember the Honeymade Graham crackers ad from a few years ago. Had gay guys together with what I'm assuming was supposed to represent their kids on it and the tag line was, This is wholesome.

I know I'm not supposed to think this but everytime I see those crackers in the store I think homomade now.

Bb
I stopped watching TV 4 years ago and don't miss it. I recently watched The Band of Brothers. First time I've watched any TV in 4 years. Great movie. Now back to my books and trolling the Fire😁
Every ad now has to have multiple bi-racial couples and at least one gay couple........
Every ad for old folks meds will also show them raising a pre teen grandchild......
Some of you guys are late on the uptake. They've been using groids in commercials for years. First it was whoever the "smart" one was or the person in power or authority was a groid, now it is indeed rare to see a white person on a commercial, unless of course they are paired with a groid.

Ive seen only one all white apparently normal commercial in years, and oddly enough it was Subaru.
They’re just reflecting the demographic that tends to sit around watching television and eating fast food.
Whelenman, you're not the only one who is whizzed at the replacement "State Farm Jake." But you may be overlooking one small fact: the new guy is a MUCH better actor than the white slob who first had the role. The white guy only had two lines; the black guy handles all kinds of dialogue, is handsome and witty besides. His race may have helped, but he's just a much better choice.

I agree, however, that if somebody from Mongolia saw our TV, he'd assume that the US population was composed almost completely of mixed-race couples, gays, white male idiots, and rich black people.

I have long deplored that fact that in most commercials, the white guy is depicted as brainless, weak, helpless, and subservient.
The black and gay propaganda backfired on them in this house, lol. A commercial that left me gasping was the Tide commercial where the two phags are doing their laundry and the one guy talks about how hard it is to get da schitt stains outa the other's undies.
Originally Posted by andrews1958
I was watching an episode of Every One Loves last night. Out of the 15 commercials shown, 12 had all blacks. No whites were in them. When people are auditioning for advertisements is it know the norm (being hip/ supporting the BLM movement ) to have the producers of these ads to use more blacks instead of whites?

If you have a minute, just watch the TV commercials these day and tell me if I am right or wrong by saying there are now more blacks than whites on them.

Of course. We've been discussing this observation here at the Fire for years now. It's obvious. An alien monitoring our TV signals to learn about our people would conclude that we were a mostly black nation, the remainder being made up of Asians (both kinds), Middle Easterners, Native Americans, and Hispanics. They'd conclude that the few Whites who live here were either homosexual or transgender, unless dating or married to a member of another race, most typically black.
© 24hourcampfire