Home
Wanted to run this by a larger sampling of like-minded persons. Has anyone encountered this with cashing a check, or age verification of alcohol?

I don’t flash that around for ID, but my Tn Drivers Lic was on my visor and I was doing some sit-down business inside the bank.

Not sure about other states and yes I realize in some great states you don’t even have to have a state card for conceal carry.

Just FFS, our Tn handgun carry permit number IS same as your drivers license number. Has your photo on it, all the particulars, hologram elements, looks just like a DL
Have to get background TBI, all that good stuff.
Funny thing to add: not funny haha, but funny kinda queer, a Tn handgun carry permit is acceptable ID when applying for the REAL ID extra vetting ID thingie with the gold star.

Question is: is US Bank being anti-2nd Amendment ?

Yes.
Interesting as I've never thought of using my permit as ID. It's probably more of a procedural thing than bias, but the Careuns are everywhere. Our permits kinda look like they came out of a Cracker Jack box.
Most likely they have a training manual that says to ask for a driver's license for identification, and the retard bank people don't have enough intelligence or understanding to do anything other than what their manual says.
Yeah...once when I had to show ID at a store for something my SC CWP was on top. Girl asked if I had “an actual driver’s license.” Another time one went to the manager to be sure it was okay. Also once, they got funny about a US passport card. The problem is, they’re told “driver’s license” or “state-issued photo I’d, such as driver’s license” and the poor little creatures lack the cognitive processing skills to get beyond “driver’s license.” Now, on the other hand, when you pay with a debit or credit card at the Palmetto State Armory stores, they require photo Id and never bat an eye if it’s a CWP (which is probably what they see the most of.)
I can't see why it wouldn't be a valid form of ID. Sounds like BS to me.
I've ran into this before, but not very often. They're just trying to be difficult, or they're ignorant concerning carry permit. Probably a little of both.
Yep I work for a bank and concealed carry licenses are not on our list of approved methods of identification.

There are lots of very official looking “IDs” around that don’t carry the same weight as a drivers license or passport so we are given rather specific instruction as to what we can and can’t use. Much of this has to do with readily recognizing a potential fraud and not enough people use concealed carry as ID so front liners can’t recognize legit from false.

In a small institution like mine a manager is given discretion and I would take it if that was all a person who I didn’t know had on them but most people carry their drivers license with them as faithfully as their concealed carry permit.
Those who know, know.

Those who don't, don't, probably never will.

Doesn't have to make sense.

CCW harder to get than DL. Gotta have a DL to get a CCW, which requires a background check.

But ya gotta know what you're looking at, what it means, for it to make sense.

DF
Never thought of using the CC as an ID, either. However our CC card is the same size as the drivers license and has all the same information on it. They are not the same number, but the DL number is on the CC card.
Originally Posted by efw
Yep I work for a bank and concealed carry licenses are not on our list of approved methods of identification.

There are lots of very official looking “IDs” around that don’t carry the same weight as a drivers license or passport so we are given rather specific instruction as to what we can and can’t use. Much of this has to do with readily recognizing a potential fraud and not enough people use concealed carry as ID so front liners can’t recognize legit from false.

In a small institution like mine a manager is given discretion and I would take it if that was all a person who I didn’t know had on them but most people carry their drivers license with them as faithfully as their concealed carry permit.

I’m glad you posted in here, I was think of you when I started this thread.

I have their CIP,

Would my permit fit in their category for State issues Non-DL ?

[url=https://postimages.org/][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Happened yesterday at a Publix, girl said they do not recognize it even though it a state issued id. Makes no since at all. My only thought is they maybe easier to fake or the cashiers dont see enough of them to know if they are legit or not.
Well... Yes, US Bank is decidedly anti-2A.

But I don't think that a dedicated concealed carry permit is recognized in most places as identification. I had a Florida permit for many years and their gun laws state specifically that you must carry both your CC Permit and legal identification to carry a weapon. Leave either at home, and get caught, you are subject to a fine.
$25, IIRC
I imagine its what they are taught/instructed to do. Some of the ones working the counter locally shouldn't be allowed to reproduce let alone be in charge of validating someones ID.
Inside that bank, in my wallet I had a recently Expired DL, same Me picture on it but they kicked that back too. I was hanging onto that because I use it often at the hospital, they don’t get all anal about being out of date by 5 months.

This bank just within the last couple weeks allowed in-person account services and I prefer face to face.
Just having that expired DL, I give that to my dad when I have surgical procedures done, he’s previously lost my active current DL before, so anyway. Just played out as such.
Your bank is anti 2nd amendment, and the Tennessee carry permit is just as much a government issued ID as a driver’s license. I’ve never had a problem using mine as such.
Originally Posted by johnw
Well... Yes, US Bank is decidedly anti-2A.

But I don't think that a dedicated concealed carry permit is recognized in most places as identification. I had a Florida permit for many years and their gun laws state specifically that you must carry both your CC Permit and legal identification to carry a weapon. Leave either at home, and get caught, you are subject to a fine.
$25, IIRC

Yessir

Handgun in the center console, DL on the visor as primary ID, no reaching and rooting around if I get pulled over. That’s usually what I do. And I was in the bank drive thru and they’d have asked, well there it is on the visor.
I dumped all the”big bank” outfits years ago. I only carry Chase Saphire now and deal with regional banking entities.
The mega banks can go jump in the river.

Osky
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Your bank is anti 2nd amendment, and the Tennessee carry permit is just as much a government issued ID as a driver’s license. I’ve never had a problem using mine as such.

Bait shop and at least one gas station I get an occasional beer at won’t accept it for alcohol age verification either.

But you can use that handgun permit for ID when buying a fishing license in there. 😔
Originally Posted by Osky
I dumped all the”big bank” outfits years ago. I only carry Chase Saphire now and deal with regional banking entities.
The mega banks can go jump in the river.

Osky

I spread it around, 2 big nationwide banks and one Farmer’s-Merchant’s hometown bank.

They piss me off individually in their own way and I rotate between them. My kids use a fourth bank I have them set up at a community credit union to run all their school grants and scholarship stipends thru.

The big banks have seemingly robotically-dumb people and my smaller bank, the tellers are snotty/bitchy short-haired cünts working there

Hell, maybe it’s just me. lol

I don't think you could use our permits to get a haircut. They're pretty cheesy in my opinion. I'm a US Bank customer as well. I'm going to ask the manager about this next time I can. She's conservative, and will not sugar coat the topic.
No the “state issued non-drivers license ID card” is specifying a particular document, not a class of IDs. That is, for those individuals who aren’t licensed to drive states issue an official ID. That’s what they’re allowing for there.

In Michigan our concealed carry permits are actually issued by County, but as has been pointed out the requirements for obtaining one are more stringent than those for a DL so it’d stand to reason a person who knows how to recognize the markings built into them for security/authenticity’s sake would accept, but most people aren’t trained in those markings.

I don’t think it’s an anti-2A reason they’re not taking it. Heck most ANTIs don’t even know it requires a background check to buy a gun much less that a license is required to carry one concealed.
If I have my carry permit, I also have my DL. They are stored about 1/8" apart in my wallet. The carry permit is not allowed out of the wallet except when a new wallet is put into service or on request of LEO. And I've had exactly one LEO ask for it in all of the years I carried.
Safe dark place...
Originally Posted by slumlord
Wanted to run this by a larger sampling of like-minded persons. Has anyone encountered this with cashing a check, or age verification of alcohol?

I don’t flash that around for ID, but my Tn Drivers Lic was on my visor and I was doing some sit-down business inside the bank.

Not sure about other states and yes I realize in some great states you don’t even have to have a state card for conceal carry.

Just FFS, our Tn handgun carry permit number IS same as your drivers license number. Has your photo on it, all the particulars, hologram elements, looks just like a DL
Have to get background TBI, all that good stuff.
Funny thing to add: not funny haha, but funny kinda queer, a Tn handgun carry permit is acceptable ID when applying for the REAL ID extra vetting ID thingie with the gold star.

Question is: is US Bank being anti-2nd Amendment ?

My Florida Concealed Weapon License has the same format as my Drivers License, and it is acceptable as photo ID here. I think the banker just made a mistake.
Originally Posted by efw
No the “state issued non-drivers license ID card” is specifying a particular document, not a class of IDs. That is, for those individuals who aren’t licensed to drive states issue an official ID. That’s what they’re allowing for there.

In Michigan our concealed carry permits are actually issued by County, but as has been pointed out the requirements for obtaining one are more stringent that’s those for a DL so it’d stand to reason a person who knows how to recognize the markings built into them for security/authenticity’s sake would accept, but more people aren’t trained in those markings.

I don’t think it’s an anti-2A reason they’re not taking it. Heck most ANTIs don’t even know it requires a background check to buy a gun much less that a license is required to carry one concealed.

Thanks for the reply.

As aside, I had a construction laborer a few years back. He had a Non DL ID card. lol
On his it said TN DRUG OFFENDER

I think that is for LEO but those same gas stations I mentioned, they would not sell him beer because of that header on his DL. 😃
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Those who know, know.

Those who don't, don't, probably never will.

Doesn't have to make sense.

CCW harder to get than DL. Gotta have a DL to get a CCW, which requires a background check.

But ya gotta know what you're looking at, what it means, for it to make sense.

DF

Exactly Dirt Farmer, a concealed weapons permit requires a background check and FBI fingerprints to obtain one. WTF?
Originally Posted by efw

I’m glad you posted in here, I was think of you when I started this thread.

I have their CIP,

Would my permit fit in their category for State issues Non-DL ?

[url=https://postimages.org/][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

With 20 years in the Financial Industry, no it does not. What they are referring to on that line is a "Drivers License" that does not permit you to drivel In Colorado I believe that's a "X" restriction, and is issued for ID purposes only.

Additionally our state statutes specifically carry permits are not valid for ID purposes, and the carry permit is not valid unless also accompanied by your drivers license.

It's not you. Robotically-dumb people need to pretend they have power and authority. When I went into a Florida police station to be fingerprinted for my CC license the desk officer refused to accept my U.S. Passport as ID. Only my Florida driver's license would do.
I thought the only two official ID's were a drivers license or passport.
I have heard of that elsewhere....
Perhaps because it is issued at the county level?
But the CCP is defined by state law and is thus a state photo ID.

And, after all, drivers licenses are issued at the "district" level, and passports at the post office level. So it should be acceptable in my opinion...

My best guess is that they don't have a sample in their training book..
I went on a two week vacation in Hawaii and grabbed my pistol permit instead of my drivers license for ID while flying. Wasn’t renting a car and no one noticed or said anything about my permit being
I D.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

And, after all, drivers licenses are issued at the "district" level, and passports at the post office level. So it should be acceptable in my opinion...

Pass ports are not issued by the Post Office. They are issued by the State Department.
Sure you can turn in your documents at the Post Office, or like I did at City Hall, but that's not the issuing authority.

I said in my OP our carry permits are state hologram cards.

This isnt peepaw county where you have go blow the sheriff for permission to carry.
Originally Posted by efw

Thats kind of interesting when it takes MUCH more to get a CHL than a DL. my TX CHL has my DL info on it... not required in AK.

I try not to use it as ID, no real reason, but say I didn't drive a car, what are you going to take?

I carry my pocket card passport as ID when I'm guiding as I try to keep my DL in my billfold period and never remove it and don't take billfold on the river or in the planes...
Was told it's "not on our list" so used my voter id with photo was told "it's not on the list either" State trooper walks over tells Mr.Banker "It's got the State seal therefore it's a valid state id so give this man his money.' Didn't want too but they did.

I have used my Florida CCW for ID, but only on a few occasions and as backup to my D.L. One time I did use it as backup ID, I said to the obahseer when she looked at my CCW, "Forget that other one" (pointing to D.L). THIS is the important one". (Pointing to CCW).

Her black female limbs became stiff. smile

Never tried it by itself. Might do that just for yucks to see what happens.

LOL.
What's the big deal?

I carry my CCW and DL in my wallet at all times.

I very seldom go into a bank for any reason.

You can't expect bank tellers to use judgement. It's one of the lowest paid jobs there is.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
What's the big deal?

I carry my CCW and DL in my wallet at all times.

I very seldom go into a bank for any reason.

You can't expect bank tellers to use judgement. It's one of the lowest paid jobs there is.

The "big deal" is it's a state-vetted, state-delivered "license" with your "picture ID", genius.

And it takes a helluva lot more to get one of them than a driver's license.

Surprised you have room for either a D.L. or CCW in your wallet, with the vax passport, EBT cards and all.

LMAO.
A Concealed Carry Permit is a state issued picture ID and should be acceptable anywhere a picture ID is required. I have used mine as such several times in South Carolina with no problems. The bank employee in question was probably not properly trained to know what was acceptable and what was not acceptable.
Funny throw back, and this was about a year before 9-11.

We went to the Nassau on a 2-day quickie cruise. In a rush of parking the rental and getting going, left my wallet in the car with DL. Only needed ‘tickets’ to get on the boat then. Even then it didn’t hit that my billfold was still not with me.

Realized after we had already left the shore.

Getting back through US Customs, LOL. The only photo ID I had was a tag on my shoulder bag. Fairways of Palm-Aire Pompano Beach golf resort dunk guy photo tag all I had.

Guy at Customs asks ‘where do you live, I told him Tn. He says cool I’m from Jackson Tn. Ok. Come on thru, have a safe trip home.
Yeah, but pretty soon, you may need no ID to vote anywhere. So, I'm sure the left will use the same standards for carrying without ID, right?
Originally Posted by rost495

Thats kind of interesting when it takes MUCH more to get a CHL than a DL. my TX CHL has my DL info on it... not required in AK.

I try not to use it as ID, no real reason, but say I didn't drive a car, what are you going to take?

States issue non-Drivers ID cards.

I agree with you on the requirements being greater for concealed carry permits vs drivers license. It’s above my pay grade to get to make the lists of accepted ID (honestly I’m pretty sure it’s like Homeland Security who provides financial institutions “guidance” on this stuff) but my guess is that everyone has a drivers license or state issued non-drivers ID card or passport and they’re easy to recognize as legit or not.

Can’t say as I agree with every jot and tittle of policy and the institution where I work grants leeway to people in my position to make exceptions as far as negotiating checks or withdrawals.

Come in to open an account with a non-accepted primary ID and that’s gonna be a problem I can’t get around. USA PATRIOT Act says so; money laundering for terrorists and drug dealers they say. It’s for your own good dontcha know.

And all that...
Originally Posted by Daverageguy
Was told it's "not on our list" so used my voter id with photo was told "it's not on the list either" State trooper walks over tells Mr.Banker "It's got the State seal therefore it's a valid state id so give this man his money.' Didn't want too but they did.

It may be an issue for some banks but keep in mind tellers don’t make much money and this is a highly regulated industry where procedures matter greatly. A guy can lose his job for not going to the proper lengths to verify you’re you... especially if you complain (people complain about us NOT asking for ID as much or more than about us asking) or worse yet it turns out that guy isn’t you. They’re trying to protect their job, your money, and the bank from liability.

In big banks the manager might very well not care, but In smallish community banks like the one I work for if you ask to see the manager and politely explain your situation exceptions can be made.

I gotta guess most people wouldn’t appreciate a police officer coming into their place of business and bullying their entry level employees to break policy.

That’d really piss me off.
slumlordski,

top of the mornin' to you, well, middle of the morning here.

You think that's bad? Shortly after 9-11 I tried to fly out of PHX on a business trip. My 'business" at the time required I have a .Gov Federal ID, one in which the FBI goes around and asks your neighbors and friends about you on top of the usual records checks to see if you got caught peeping windows as a high school student.

Long story short, gal at the counter asks for ID. I show the Gooberment ID. "No sir, I need to see a drivers license" . I asked if she knew what the photo ID I presented her was, and told her they issue driver's licenses to Illegal Aliens for pete's sake.

"Sorry sir, we have to see a driver's license"

If I wasn't aware of it before then, I knew we were in trouble then.

Got them beans planted yet? Peas at least?
Originally Posted by Valsdad
slumlordski,

top of the mornin' to you, well, middle of the morning here.

You think that's bad? Shortly after 9-11 I tried to fly out of PHX on a business trip. My 'business" at the time required I have a .Gov Federal ID, one in which the FBI goes around and asks your neighbors and friends about you on top of the usual records checks to see if you got caught peeping windows as a high school student.

Long story short, gal at the counter asks for ID. I show the Gooberment ID. "No sir, I need to see a drivers license" . I asked if she knew what the photo ID I presented her was, and told her they issue driver's licenses to Illegal Aliens for pete's sake.

"Sorry sir, we have to see a driver's license"

If I wasn't aware of it before then, I knew we were in trouble then.

Got them beans planted yet? Peas at least?

Too cold, hard frost this morning.
April 20 is usually ‘safe’
I worked with a guy who had no driver's license. Had it revoked and he carried a state issued ID that they issued him in the meantime .
I have never tried to use mine as an ID card, never occurred to me. I have always thought "concealed carry" meant "concealed carry" meaning nobody knows you carry, that should include not revealing you carry by showing your CCW. JMHO.
I read through this whole post and glad that I did. In many states, the CCW doesn't have the owners birth date or legal address on it so it isn't recognized as ID. I see that the TN version does, so I don't know why it isn't accepted.
If anyone thinks that one ID should be as good as or as accepted as another, how would you like one over-riding ID issued with all of it's info put on a mandatory injected RFID chip?

Frontline bank employees are not security specialists, and are generally not trained or equipped to function as one.

Seek access to a truly secured facility and you'll meet security specialists. In the course of their verification of your identification, they'll likely be made aware that you have a concealed carry permit, or license. Try to show that permit or license in lieu of proper ID and you will likely find yourself in another level of scrutiny. Why does this person not have normal ID?
I've never tired using my Kentucky CC permit as a form of ID. About all it's good for is a pass on the NICS check at a Kentucky gun store. Some Walmarts accept it, and some don't, which I find odd, everyone else has always accepted it.
Looking on that list of bank accepted I.D.'s, it says foreign drivers licenses are acceptable... do you think if you got a forged DL from Eritrea or Guyana, that the average bank teller would know it was forged? Convincing fake I.D.'s are available at flea markets, thats where all the illegals get them. It just shows how rediculous the bank is being.
Slum,

You shoulda went all WillieCD on them.

Ranting about you own farms in 4 counties.
A pet tiger.
An airplane.
And a house in orange beach.
Originally Posted by lee440
Looking on that list of bank accepted I.D.'s, it says foreign drivers licenses are acceptable... do you think if you got a forged DL from Eritrea or Guyana, that the average bank teller would know it was forged? Convincing fake I.D.'s are available at flea markets, thats where all the illegals get them. It just shows how rediculous the bank is being.

That’s a good point that I hadn’t caught.

We have a guidebook on US driver’s licenses and don’t take foreign drivers licenses; if you’re in from outside the country you have a passport and we take those.
I guess if the bank is assuming the responsibility for taking care of your money, they can make the rules regarding what they accept as security for the purpose of letting go of some of that money.
I went to the Local Commie Socialist Bank of America to cash a big check one of their customers had payed me with several years ago.
Snooty little bitch asked me for a second form of ID in order to cash it. She just about schitt her britches when I handed her my TX CHL. She called her branch Mgr over, and he made her cash it.
All the ID i need at the food bank is muh legtric birl

Same chit turned sideways. All the same information, same pic, same state issuing both. There's no valid reason one should need to show proof of automobile driving proficiency in order to do business in a bank.
I don’t do a lot banking at this US Bank and at other banks when I’ve been asked for that coveted “2nd form of ID” I have shown the Tn Handgun permit, it works fine as a second form I ID. Imagine that.

Other second forms I’ve used were student university ID which is 17 years old, still get me 10% off at the Shoneys breakfast

And my city govt badge, (I’ve actually used that one before as a primary, just experimenting.) it was good enough for them. It’s a half-asses mickey mouse of a thing as far as ID goes it says Analyst on it, not Joe Pothead. lol

Wacky stuff. Just observations.
Life is good.

Same chit turned sideways. All the same information, same pic, same state issuing both. There's no valid reason one should need to show proof of automobile driving proficiency in order to do business in a bank.

Right

That’s what I’m saying.

In-house policy, is what it is

Wear a mask is stupid, and the mandate is expired here. Same US Bank makes inside customers wear a mask still.
I let that one ride.
Funny, no one in there, tellers chit chattin, I come in, they pull their masks back up.

The whole aspect, theyre full of shît

Theyre full of shît too about not taking Tennessee Bureau Investigation screened, issued Tn HG permit.

People don’t do much reasoning anymore, less and less are capable of processing If/Then statements.

Right

That’s what I’m saying.

In-house policy, is what it is

Wear a mask is stupid, and the mandate is expired here. Same US Bank makes inside customers wear a mask still.
I let that one ride.
Funny, no one in there, tellers chit chattin, I come in, they pull their masks back up.

The whole aspect, theyre full of shît

Theyre full of shît too about not taking Tennessee Bureau Investigation screened, issued Tn HG permit.

People don’t do much reasoning anymore, less and less are capable of processing If/Then statements.

If you'd went into a bank a year and a half ago wearing a mask, guess what would have transpired?
Originally Posted by efw

Maybe it's our location, but the banks all know their customers and don't ask for a DL or other ID.. They have, on occasion, asked me to verify an account # via last four of SSN, but only when it's obvious the employee is new and doesn't recognize the banks' customers yet..

FWIW, I've never had to show an ID here (yet)... laugh
Originally Posted by Redneck
Maybe it's our location, but the banks all know their customers and don't ask for a DL or other ID.. They have, on occasion, asked me to verify an account # via last four of SSN, but only when it's obvious the employee is new and doesn't recognize the banks' customers yet..

FWIW, I've never had to show an ID here (yet)... laugh

Yep we operate that way too hence the phrase “... if that was all a person who I didn’t know...”

We’re a community bank operating in a small town so It isn’t often we need to even ask for ID as we know most of our customers. My newest teller has worked for me for almost 2 yrs.

I could be wrong but based upon the number of people who come here to open accounts after being messed with at bigger regional and nat’l banks there may be institutions where even if they know you they ask for ID.
An acquaintance had their driver's license suspended for 90 days and used a CCW permit as ID for the duration. Was never questioned.
Why would you bank with USbank is the real question?
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by rost495

States issue non-Drivers ID cards.

I agree with you on the requirements being greater for concealed carry permits vs drivers license. It’s above my pay grade to get to make the lists of accepted ID (honestly I’m pretty sure it’s like Homeland Security who provides financial institutions “guidance” on this stuff) but my guess is that everyone has a drivers license or state issued non-drivers ID card or passport and they’re easy to recognize as legit or not.

Can’t say as I agree with every jot and tittle of policy and the institution where I work grants leeway to people in my position to make exceptions as far as negotiating checks or withdrawals.

Come in to open an account with a non-accepted primary ID and that’s gonna be a problem I can’t get around. USA PATRIOT Act says so; money laundering for terrorists and drug dealers they say. It’s for your own good dontcha know.

And all that...

Interestingly enough a CHL is a non driving state issued ID card... But I totally get your side. Not that either of us agree that a CHL isn't carrying more proof than a DL or ID card.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Why would you bank with USbank is the real question?

Well, about every other month, my US Bank visa sends me 2, sometimes 3 $25 gift card for Academy Sports.

pay the monthly expenses with it, pay it off end of the month, ise their money 25 days get ‘rewards’

Just paid for my VRBO at the beach for next month, ran it thru my US Bank visa, sent visa my stimulus, should get a pretty good batch of gift cards.

Buy ammo and reloading components as they trickle in.
When I walk in our bank, somebody always hollers "Hey, Greg!'.

Nobody ever mentions an ID.
I believe I would not be letting strangers or folks that don't have to know in on the fact that I'm carrying a concealed weapon or a permit for one. I have both and do not display either. It is carried for a reason and concealed for several reasons. Not much to be gained by advertising yourself as packing.

Used to be like that at the main downtown branch of Commerce Union aka Sov-Ran aka NationsBank aka Bank of America.

Now all ‘my people’ are dead or retired. Outlying B-of-A branches are full of bitchy puerto rican and half-groid tellers.

I bank at four different places in town. It’s complicated, savings, investment vehicles, shared business accounts and power of attorney situations, shared personal account with extended family, farm and land stuff.

Where’s “WillieCD” mfker, he has 4 or 5 ranches, he knows whut’s up. lol
Originally Posted by Hastings
I believe I would not be letting strangers or folks that don't have to know in on the fact that I'm carrying a concealed weapon or a permit for one. I have both and do not display either. It is carried for a reason and concealed for several reasons. Not much to be gained by advertising yourself as packing.

Big +1
Has anyone mentioned you dont even need an ID card to vote in this country in many states.
Let alone have signature confirmation on a mail in ballot for the most part.

Or even produce a ink signed original BC to run for POTUS and not some bullschitt reproduced certificate of birth years after in lieu of one.

LOL!!!@slumlordyoursisawhitemansproblem....
If a groid went in their with biden bucks and a library card .

No problemo to set up an account..

LOL!!!

When I walk they say “aw $h!t I was hoping you had the day off!”
JFC

I SAID I left my DL on my truck visor.

Never fails in a thread like this.

No, I dont flash a carry permit around. Rare occasion. It all worked out.

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Pass ports are not issued by the Post Office. They are issued by the State Department.
Sure you can turn in your documents at the Post Office, or like I did at City Hall, but that's not the issuing authority.

True. (Can't slip on by you!)
But they do verify your ID, and deliver the passport back to you, unless you use a courier for expedited service) and the Post Office employee acts as Prothonotary...
JFC

My +1 wasn’t aimed at you just in general. I get your circumstance.
JFC

Yeah right..

You was wanting to show man....

Along with the knives, flashlights, gerber tools, 3 in 1 oil, and werthers originals in your pockets too...
LOL!!!
Werthers originals sends a whole different kinda of creepy feelings up the spine.

I have a whole bag right here...
Is TN permit a picture ID? PA was, but VA isn't. Maybe they want to be sure that you really are you?
Originally Posted by efw
JFC

And was reply to Hasting’s post inside yours. All good man

I said earlier I appreciate your key input on this type of thing.
Originally Posted by 358WCF
Is TN permit a picture ID? PA was, but VA isn't. Maybe they want to be sure that you really are you?

Yeah man

I posted pics even. I don’t skimp on threads.
Originally Posted by renegade50
JFC

Yeah right..

You was wanting to show man....

Along with the knives, flashlights, gerber tools, 3 in 1 oil, and werthers originals in your pockets too...
LOL!!!

You know better. I almost never carry. I have had my permit 12 years. Piece stays in the vehicle mostly, don’t even need a permit for that.

Only have used it for ID about 4 times. Once was after my transplant. I was in/out of hospitals for months. My DL expired couldn’t get in to get a new DL. Other times just in a bind or some institution wanting a second photo ID.

Other time, at the hospital, dad drop my DL God only knows where between the O/R waiting room and parking lot.

Originally Posted by efw
JFC

And was reply to Hasting’s post inside yours. All good man

I said earlier I appreciate your key input on this type of thing.

Just put a clean Tgt on your back man...
Its probably pretty old and spent by now.

I change mine frequently.

Own it man.
Own it with pride.

LOL!!!!
Well shît man, I lined-out the specifics in the opening post. I should’ve thinned the Pablum more with titty milk?

Which is why I recently changed banks. Bank we'd been using for years kept bringing in new people, and some would ask for an ID if you asked for change. I got tired of it, and went to a smaller locally owned bank. Should have made the change years ago. I love my new bank.
Well shît man, I lined-out the specifics in the opening post. I should’ve thinned the Pablum more with titty milk?

#Tnmafialivesinnogginsattimes
#sweetjobIhadasgoodwillambassador
#yougotmetojoinhere.

LOL!!!!

Noble Slumlord: Please forgive me for any injury. I took a little swipe because I remembered you cast slight aspersions on my truthfulness concerning the multitude of minority owned free ranging Pit Bull dogs I had offed in my career. Again I apologize for commenting on the production of your concealed pistol permit as an ID.
I haven't done any face to face banking in two years.
Last summer I had to go to my mom's bank to sign some papers to add me to her account for power of attorney type stuff. They required a couple types of Id, Offered my Carry Permit. They said it was perfect. The gal I was dealing with then proceeded to tell me she had one too:)
FUGK US BANK

WAR !
© 24hourcampfire