Home
I’m shocked, more or mostly less
https://worthypolitics.com/what-a-j...ton-testify-under-oath-about-her-emails/
What a shocker!

Not.

When our President lost the election I knew all these "investigations" would collapse.
"Hillary Clinton ignored the law but received special protection from both the courts and law enforcement. For countless Americans, this double standard of justice has destroyed confidence in the fair administration of justice."

No schit.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
What a shocker!

Not.

When our President lost the election I knew all these "investigations" would collapse.

Yep. And the investigation into Hunter’s “business” dealings will just fade away. Along with the recent “tossed gun” incident. 😡
Calling our Congress men and Senators offices can't hurt. Put some pressure on them.

If they only get 10-20 calls on this, they can blow it off. However, if they get 10-20,000 calls, they should take notice.

Apathy will take us down.
Shock and disbelief.
We are a banana republic.
And will be worse as long as the people keep paying to destroy themselves.
Hope someone spills the beans on Thomas so the supreme court becomes neutral again and gets his hand off the scale
If everyone on here including myself complained to the government as much as we do on here we might get somewhere!
I send email to the reps and senate traitors daily! They treat each as if I was giving positive input. Bunch off clowns fill seats of each!
It's the Clintons........ So; "At this point, what difference does it make ?"...
Originally Posted by Toddly

No, we are Idiocracy.
This is why Biden had to win the election by all means, So Killary won't go to jail.
Shocked.......
Originally Posted by JeffP
That's like predicting the sun will set in the west...
Originally Posted by middlechild
This is why Biden had to win the election by all means, So Killary won't go to jail.

Trump had 4 years to lock her up.
The whole freakin bunch in DC is crooked. They will never investigate, indict or convict any of their colleagues. This must be included in their Oath of Office at the swearing in ceremony.
Originally Posted by Heym06
I send email to the reps and senate traitors daily! They treat each as if I was giving positive input. Bunch off clowns fill seats of each!

And here's one of our ball-less phags' response to a 2A email.

Dear Mr. Xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting me regarding gun sales and ownership in America. I appreciate the opportunity to respond.

I am a proud supporter of the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution and the right of law-abiding citizens to possess firearms. The Framers enshrined this right in our Constitution for a reason, and I remain committed to protecting that important liberty.

At the same time, the safety and security of our families is one of my top priorities. As a U.S. Senator, I am committed to ensuring any legislative proposal that Congress considers carefully balances the preservation of every individual liberty enshrined in the U.S. Constitution with the promotion of public safety.

Again, thank you for your correspondence. I am proud to represent every citizen in Florida and I appreciate the time you took to provide your position on this matter. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Rick Scott
United States Senator
Originally Posted by middlechild

Hunter and the whole swamp as well
I wouldn’t think it would make much difference whether Hillary was sworn in or not. Wouldn’t change what she said and the outcome seems to always be predetermined.
well of COURSE she won't have to testify! Was there any doubt? The game plan was to have the captive DOJ stall until they got rid of Trump. Now it will all go away. Forever. And ever.
Originally Posted by k22hornet
Calling our Congress men and Senators offices can't hurt. Put some pressure on them.

If they only get 10-20 calls on this, they can blow it off. However, if they get 10-20,000 calls, they should take notice.

Apathy will take us down.

if any of them cared, this [bleep] would not be happening. Contacting anyone in DC is a waste of time and effort.
Probably insane but what if knowing that the fix is in, she runs again in 2024...I go on vacation, and my brain goes full oatmeal.
The only justice we'll ever see will be what we take ourselves.
She was just going to lie if she testified, and she wouldn't have been held accountable for perjury, so I don't know what difference it makes.
She may not go to jail but I will bet she goes to hell in 2021.
Washington has been corrupt just about since the founding. The Clintons just showed America how to industrialize it. Most all politicians have something to hide as do all Federal Judges. The FBI has kept dossiers on them for years to keep them in line. We have nothing but a facade of what our Constitution allows for. That's why the republicans confirmed Biden knowing damned well what he would do and that the election was a farce that wasn't even hidden. none of them could afford to let Trump remain in office and expose their fraud and corruption. He actually was making a difference. He made a lot of progress getting rid of racial division and bring all of us together as Americans. He lowered taxes. He made headway in legal immigration. The endless investigations turned up nothing and he made headway in defending himself using social Media. That hurt and they made up false accusations to censure him and anyone that defends him.

My question is why didn't the patriot citizens of the six states kick up any dust about the fraud they all know occurred? We're all still just sitting here watching the country be destroyed by communists. If we are to remain a free country we have a [bleep] load of work to do to replace this corrupt government and jail these criminals and the lobbyists that own them.
Originally Posted by Mathsr
I wouldn’t think it would make much difference whether Hillary was sworn in or not. Wouldn’t change what she said and the outcome seems to always be predetermined.

"I don't remember." "I can't recall". "I have no memory of that"

What rainshot said- the FBI has dossiers on everyone in DC. The Clintons requested 900 such, and over the 6 weeks they were "missing", only to magically reappear on a hall way table, they were undoubtedly copied by the Clintons with CC to DNC. And not just on those on the "opposition" Republican side.

"Keep your enemies close, and your "friends" even closer."

Killing them if the get out of line works too.

I have no doubt Obama, etc have kept their info line into the FBI well oiled - they were just smart enough to bury it, with MSM conspiracy..

Now they want CIA to have Carte Blanche to openly work inside the country, against American citizens. Those nasty racist white supremest terrorists, you know....
Originally Posted by las

What rainshot said- the FBI has dossiers on everyone in DC. The Clintons requested 900 such, and over the 6 weeks they were "missing", only to magically reappear on a hall way table, they were undoubtedly copied by the Clintons with CC to DNC. And not just on those on the "opposition" Republican side.

I have no doubt Obama, etc have kept their info line into the FBI well oiled - they were just smart enough to bury it, with MSM conspiracy..

Now they want CIA to have Carte Blanc to openly work inside the country, against American citizens. Those nasty racist white supremest terrorists, you know....

Exactly. "It's against the law," is a phrase unknown to Democrats. It's "Don't worry, do what you want. We'll take care of it." The Democrat communists have this country by the short hairs.

L.W.
Originally Posted by las

Now they want CIA to have Carte Blanche to openly work inside the country, against American citizens. Those nasty racist white supremest terrorists, you know....

LAS

I was going to type something similar to your first sentence -- she's a LAWYER smile
Originally Posted by rainshot

My question is why didn't the patriot citizens of the six states kick up any dust about the fraud they all know occurred? We're all still just sitting here watching the country be destroyed by communists. If we are to remain a free country we have a [bleep] load of work to do to replace this corrupt government and jail these criminals and the lobbyists that own them.

Because the politicians in those states are just the minor league swamp rats ....
There is no justice.
Hillary, Billary, Obummer, and Moochelle all fogging lawyers who were disbarred. What does that tell you? And you stupid fuggers voted for that crowd! LOL!
Originally Posted by Toddly

Without the nice weather.
© 24hourcampfire