Home
They had some .223 and some 35 Remington, but what I noticed most was 20 gauge slugs a box of 5 were $ 37.
And you are surprised!
Accu-tips?
Whew! Higher than giraffe puzzy.
They had .223? That's surprising. I went Sat and they had some 22 hornet, 25-20 and one box of .50 bmg
.22 Hornet I seen there last weekend was $74.99 for a box of 50 Remington 45 gr.
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife
Accu-tips?

??????

Be nice to know if they are hitting the shelfs again.
I was at one this morning, they had 220 Swif, that was all, they have had those 6 box's for months .
I still carry a Mossberg 500C 20 ga pump as a truck gun. I believe I have 25 slugs in the box, along with 25 #3 Buck. Worth more than the dang gun now.
Originally Posted by MarkWV
.22 Hornet I seen there last weekend was $74.99 for a box of 50 Remington 45 gr.

Robbery.
I manage a dunhams. It's a company that takes forever to make changes. Always behind the curve. They do everything the old fashioned way so it will take a while for the cycle of pricing changes and equilibrium and, finally, a return to something close to normal i hope.
Nothing is robbery. No one is forced to pay anything. If they price something stupidly then simply don't buy it.
I went in to Dunham's a month or so ago. I asked about a box of 25/20 that looked like someone had been on it with a sander and taped it back up. It also had a few rounds missing. They wanted $75.00. I wanted to see if they would come off the price any since it was obviously previously owned.They wouldn't. Haven't been back...
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Nothing is robbery. No one is forced to pay anything. If they price something stupidly then simply don't buy it.

Thanks for having the last of the DPMS LR-308’s.
Bare as mother Hubbard's cupboard all over.
$75 seems like a bargain for 25-20 ammo, assuming the ammo itself was in good shape. That stuff had gotten crazy expensive before the current panic.

Hey, no fair bringing logic to a discussion like this! What do you think this is, a free market or something?

How fuggin profound.
I bought 3 boxes of Wincherster AA trap loads in 20 gauge last Thursday at a Farm and Home and paid $8.69 a box. Not bad and they had several cases. Likely gone now.
I don’t buy much ammo or hunting stuff at Dunham’s.
They do have good gun deals on occasion.
Also occasionally have good deals on golf balls.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

How fuggin profound true.

Fixed it for ya
Sure. 223 FMJ.
© 24hourcampfire