Home
..........I've never had the top third of my drink sucked out of the glass and disappear by the freakin' wind when I stepped out onto the back deck.. Holy Hannah... eek
Should have been in Sturgis yesterday...not any motorcycles running around. Have never ridden in those conditions, but imagine it would pretty tough to keep a line.

60-70 mph gusts with debris and dust flying everywhere.

More of the same today.
Venturi effect?
When you have whitecaps in the toilet, that's windy!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Venturi effect?

Venturi had sense enough to stay inside when it's this windy.
Windy in colorado too. Blew chairs off my porch. Luckily I was working, not trying to go shooting.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

It will suck your toilet bowl dry
Tried to take the horses for a trail ride yesterday, here in S. Kolorado. Wind got so strong that we had to take the horse blankets, roll them up, and stick them in the horses' butts to keep the wind from blowing the bits out of their mouths!
I told an older friend in Wabigoon, he didn't know what wind was.

Made him angry.

In Iowa, we don't compared to the plains.
Lee, I'm sitting here at work, waiting for the building to lift off !
windy here in missouri also.its crazy i guess but i like the wind within reason.find it relaxing.
Originally Posted by CRS
Should have been in Sturgis yesterday...not any motorcycles running around. Have never ridden in those conditions, ...................
I have - once, on a trip to CO... Back in about '82 (?) Goin' across Nebraska with a cruiser bike - winds were 65-75 from the LH side.. Man, I used a lot of new rubber on the tires that never seen the road before... I'm not sure I'd do it now with a full-sized bagger.. smile

Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by wabigoon

It will suck your toilet bowl dry
It would have - if I'd have had the bathroom window open.. laugh laugh
Did a quick 62 mile rip yesterday myself.

Lots of leaning while going in a straight line. Wind was mostly at the 9 o'clock but occasionally it would whip to 2 so you had to be on your toes.
Trumps fault.
© 24hourcampfire