Home
We were potentially exposed to Covid last Thursday. ( Wifey corrected my thought that it was Saturday)
She has a nasty cough but no fever and still has taste/smell. Testing appointment is tomorrow.
Hopefully I don’t have it, my asthma makes me high risk.
If I don’t post in a week or so, you’ll know the Rona got me.

Mark
Hang in there, fingers crossed.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
We were potentially exposed to Covid last Thursday. ( Wifey corrected my thought that it was Saturday)
She has a nasty cough but no fever and still has taste/smell. Testing appointment is tomorrow.

Mark

Why would you let it do that?
From Dr Richard Bartlett.

Lorina Lujan
(432)940-1960

Jerry Lyon
(817)349-7541

Alex Watkins
(432)268-3773

Shawn Harris
(432)264-1911

All do telemedicine and use my protocol

Alex and Jerry will prescribe in any state

All are great 😊

Leave texts on each
Originally Posted by jaguartx
From Dr Richard Bartlett.

Lorina Lujan
(432)940-1960

Jerry Lyon
(817)349-7541

Alex Watkins
(432)268-3773

Shawn Harris
(432)264-1911

All do telemedicine and use my protocol

Alex and Jerry will prescribe in any state

All are great 😊

Leave texts on each

So you know him?
Very aggressive at treating this.
Dr. Bartlett is who treated me.
2019 - 2020 flu season saw 39-56 Million cases.

2020 - 2021 flu season saw 1,860 cases

Guess what.

Evidently Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin kills flu and thus prevents pneumonia too.

Evidently, Covid prevents Flu too... whistle
Praying for you kind folks.
Take my 200mg every other day.

Hope you all get some rest and get over what it is.

Hey Ralph, thanks for the recommendations.
I will reach out to one (or more of them)

I’m starting to feel worse, headache cough etc.
Damn Mark, I hope ya feel better soon.
Hope you will seek medical attention immediately and get well soon. Wife and I both had it and is nothing to play games with.
Hopefully you and momma have a speedy recovery. 🙏
What I did when I last started to come down with it/something was to take off the shirt and lay down in the sun. Drink a lot of water. Then I was ready to work on the roof.

If I had vitamin D available, I would have eaten a handful of those with an avocado or something else fatty. Vitamin C as much as my stomach would take without getting upset, zinc on a full stomach or it would get upset. Echanacea, astragalus root tea, and any number of antiviral herbs. I stayed away from sugar, caffeine and stressful things like news and TV.

Those are a few things that worked for a lot of viruses including the covid kind .

BTW, here's test information.
Best to your health.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ninash...ed-to-spinal-fluid-leak/?sh=320e353935e9

https://www.brighteon.com/fd593c15-106d-486c-9e80-384638d6187a

https://www.brighteon.com/fdf376ea-fa00-480c-8a29-462514c04aba
m stevenson ,

Best to you and the wife unit ! ! !
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
What I did when I last started to come down with it/something was to take off the shirt and lay down in the sun. Drink a lot of water. Then I was ready to work on the roof.

If I had vitamin D available, I would have eaten a handful of those with an avocado or something else fatty. Vitamin C as much as my stomach would take without getting upset, zinc on a full stomach or it would get upset. Echanacea, astragalus root tea, and any number of antiviral herbs. I stayed away from sugar, caffeine and stressful things like news and TV.

Those are a few things that worked for a lot of viruses including the covid kind .

BTW, here's test information.
Best to your health.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ninash...ed-to-spinal-fluid-leak/?sh=320e353935e9

https://www.brighteon.com/fd593c15-106d-486c-9e80-384638d6187a

https://www.brighteon.com/fdf376ea-fa00-480c-8a29-462514c04aba

Mark

Ribka is right. I don't play a dr here or on TV.
Unlike modern medical "science" who has not found a cure for a covid virus or common cold for all these generations, I have immediately recovered from those many times using the God-given remedies stated. Those were what I found works for me and others .

I think a couple of good Drs here have given sound advice though. I believe that one helps the body uptake the zinc, but they can speak to that better than I.

OR try Ribka's advice.
https://www.infowars.com/posts/vide...emanding-cdc-mask-mandate-be-maintained/

We all make our own decisions.
Unless you're 300lbs with diabetes, I'm guessing you'll be ok. Good luck.
Hang tough, good thoughts sent for both of you to get well very soon.
I read right here that COVID isn't a health concern.
I'm pulling for you and your missus, Mark. Please keep us posted as health permits.
Get better mark!
the good news is that the survival rate is over 99%
At this late stage, my guess would be your dealing with one of the variants. I think that people that are experiencing new symptoms after the Jan/Feb 2020 time frame are getting a new mutation. The mutated virus is new to the body, so the immune system does a few loops before getting after it. This is all BS but, it explains some of the different symptoms people have reported. I think it is a good idea to get the vaccination. I have.
If someone comes down with Covid and doesn't get it treated, they are extremely naive. Yet democrats say treat it like a cold, get plenty of rest and drink plenty of fluids. Then they turn around and say "it's not flu". Well it's supposedly much worse. Truth is democrats get to prove their point as to how dangerous it is if you don't get treated and die. So then they can shut down more businesses, keep people locked up in their house. Get treated. Hydroxychloroquine actually works now, regardless of what they said when Trump was president.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
2019 - 2020 flu season saw 39-56 Million cases.

2020 - 2021 flu season saw 1,860 cases

Guess what.

Evidently Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin kills flu and thus prevents pneumonia too.

Evidently, Covid prevents Flu too... whistle

....or washing hands, wearing masks, and staying 6 feet apart does.

I doubt if 1 million people took ivermectin this year. so hard to see how it would prevent 36 million cases of flu.

you are dumber than people think.

and that is impressive
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Its not if you treat it early and correctly. Rather than lay home until almost dead...
Covid is dangerous if you do what the CDC recommends when symptoms appear.

For the vast majority, it really isn't much of a concern. For a very small percentage, it is. Sort of like the flu, which, of course, is different from the covid.

I can believe that.
Originally Posted by acy

For the vast majority, it really isn't much of a concern. For a very small percentage, it is. Sort of like the flu, which, of course, is different from the covid.

It is confounding in the way it attacks and in the way it responds to treatment.
Pulling for you Mark!!!
Mark,
Aspirin now to prevent blood clots!!!!

50mg elemental zinc/day, 5000 iu vit D/per day

In addition to the above, I was treated with hydroxy, Z-pac, and prednisone .

Best Wishes to you and the Mrs!

405wcf
Well, the people we were exposed to all tested negative for Covid.
We are both going to get tested just to make certain we haven’t contracted it elsewhere.
By the symptoms, it’s more likely to be seasonal allergy/atmospheric related.
Neither wifey nor I have a fever and both of us still have taste/smell.
We are both going to get tested just to make certain we haven’t contracted it elsewhere.

That's some potentially great news!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Good Deal!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Go get tested!!!
Why get tested? Either you're sick or not. And unless you are sick enough to need real treatment a test doesn't cure anything.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Why get tested? Either you're sick or not. And unless you are sick enough to need real treatment a test doesn't cure anything.

We are getting tested because we need to ensure it is not Covid. With my asthma I could fall pretty quickly if it is.
About the only thing about your post that has any validity is that a test doesn’t cure anything. I’ll leave you to reread your post and contemplate.
Are you having asthma symptoms? I have asthma too, and keep a nebulizer and steroid inhaler on hand. If that doesn't help I'd seek medical attention regardless of covid...
Hang in there man, & good luck!
We are getting tested because we need to ensure it is not Covid. With my asthma I could fall pretty quickly if it is.

Then why haven't you been getting tested every day, before now?

Good news Mark!!

Marty has told me about your smell, Poor Marty......
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Are you having asthma symptoms? I have asthma too, and keep a nebulizer and steroid inhaler on hand. If that doesn't help I'd seek medical attention regardless of covid...

I keep my rescue inhaler in my pocket, use my nebulizer regularly and take my daily meds faithfully.
This time of year is tough to keep asthma under control. Lots of dust, molds and fine plant matter particles being blown around.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

We just heard yesterday about potential exposure and it takes a couple of days to get an appointment to get tested.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Good news Mark!!

Marty has told me about your smell, Poor Marty......

I just figure it’s preemptive revenge for any bad acting on her part. For some reason she disagrees with me. Strange?
Originally Posted by Fubarski

We just heard yesterday about potential exposure and it takes a couple of days to get an appointment to get tested.

But, you can get exposed from people that don't even know they have it.

And it's aerosol, and can fly through the air in extreme efficacy, for 20 feet.

And survive for four days, on any surface.

Seems unsafe, ta limit your testing to when you *think* you've been exposed.

Why take a chance?
Oh, I get it. You’re just busting my balls.
Would you like the time honored 24hr GFY?
Or maybe you would prefer a more genteel “Take a long walk off a short pier”?
"She has a nasty cough but no fever and still has taste/smell."

She's not even sick! I get a nasty cough when the mold count is high because I'm allergic to it. If she has a viral or bacterial infection she will have a fever. A mild fever with a cold or a high fever with the flu (COVID-19). There are no accurate tests for COVID-19 unless they have one I haven't heard about.

Tention ho's post tention ho threads.

Was just tryin ta throw out the attention you were after.

Oh, and if I was you, I wouldn't take a car to get the test, or shot.

Thousands of people die in car wrecks every year.
Originally Posted by 405wcf
Mark,

405wcf

My wife did this course of treatment starting on the day she tested positive. It barely made a dent. After 10 days of battling it she went into the hospital with pneumonia. She went in on a Monday and came home on Friday. 4 Remdisivere drips later and she was all better.
Me and my 2 boys all tested negative twice. She was/is in pretty good shape and has no health issues. It affects everyone differently.

Just a sample of one.

For some odd reason she wanted to get the shots. Took first Pfizer and got chills and fever for a day and a half. Felt as bad when she had Covid. (She works at a school and wanted to be “safe”)

Me and the boys will take our chances. No shots for us. She is thinking about not getting the follow up.

I’m going to wait a while before I tell her told ya so.

Clyde

how many miles do you and your wife walk/run every day? Your diet lower carb and fresh veggies/ clean organic protein and no processed foods?

Your best chance fighting yearly flu is an active healthy lifestyle and a clean non processed diet I ask because you did not mention in your post.
Ive had covid and not getting the shot as you have anti bodies better than those from the shots.

Originally Posted by BLG
Originally Posted by 405wcf
Mark,

405wcf

My wife did this course of treatment starting on the day she tested positive. It barely made a dent. After 10 days of battling it she went into the hospital with pneumonia. She went in on a Monday and came home on Friday. 4 Remdisivere drips later and she was all better.
Me and my 2 boys all tested negative twice. She was/is in pretty good shape and has no health issues. It affects everyone differently.

Just a sample of one.

For some odd reason she wanted to get the shots. Took first Pfizer and got chills and fever for a day and a half. Felt as bad when she had Covid. (She works at a school and wanted to be “safe”)

Me and the boys will take our chances. No shots for us. She is thinking about not getting the follow up.

Clyde
Can't believe how many people I know got vaccinated after already having covid. If you get covid, your body recognizes the virus as a whole in the future. A vaccine focuses on only one aspect of the virus, and in this case it's the protein spike. I read that if that protein spike mutates, the vaccine in worthless. Your body will still recognize the rest of the virus though if you already had natural immunity.
Hope you and Marty are feeling better. Buddy got the rona last week. O2 sats were in the mid to high 80s when he went in. They gave him O2, an Rx for dexamethasone and told him to take 200 Zinc, D3, Pepcid, Mucinex, and Vit C. 81mg baby aspirin too. Told him to sleep on his stomach and to get up and move every couple hours. Before he went in he slept 21 hours straight. He’s turned the corner now - took about 3 days. His girlfriend is still in ICU.
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

That's the spirit!
© 24hourcampfire