Home
Posted By: steve4102 Kneeling - 03/31/21
This hits the nail right on its head about Kneeling.....

From John McNulty...

“I watched the Democratic leaders of Congress kneel in the halls of Congress for about 9 minutes, for the death of a black man named George Floyd.

I have never seen them kneel for a fallen *Police Officer.

I have never seen them kneel for a fallen *Soldier.

I NEVER SAW THEM KNEEL FOR THE *SOLDIERS THAT HILLARY & OBAMA LEFT TO DIE IN Benghazi!!

I have never seen them kneel for the thousands of (black and white) *babies aborted EVERY DAY.

I have never seen them kneel for a murdered *white man or woman.

I have not seen them kneel for the thousands of *black-on-black murder victims.

I have not seen them kneel for the thousands of *elderly people that died in nursing homes due to the Corona Virus.(Especially N.Y.)

I have to ask: *WHY are Democrats putting the life of George Floyd as more valuable than the lives of everyone else?

In fact, Democrats have put so much value on the life of George Floyd, they have allowed rioting, \uD83D\uDE45 looting, \uD83D\uDD25 arson, \uD83E\uDDDF ‍♂ ️ murder, and \uD83D\uDCA3 mayhem in communities Nationwide...

ASK YOURSELF - WHY NOW?"

The family (brothers and sister) of George Floyd opened a Go Fund Me account to "help the family"? It has already raised $14,455,100.00 (Not the mention the $27 Mil. from Minneapolis) and still counting from donations as of June 22, 2020. Yes, almost $14 1/2 MILLION. This is for a guy who was arrested NINE times; was a convicted drug dealer (and at a drug deal the day he died); held a gun to the stomach of a pregnant lady while his five buddies robbed her home; did prison time three different times totaling about eight years, and obviously didn't learn from our penal system. And America is memorializing him by painting murals of the guy on the sides of buildings like he's a hero? Unbelievable!!

You got to be kidding me. Crime does pay! .....and to pour salt in the wound, Rep. Pelosi(democrat) presented his brother a folded American flag flown over the Capitol in his honor in a beautiful tri-cornered presentation case

Are you throwing up yet?
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Kneeling - 03/31/21
I'll knee to/for God.
Posted By: Nollij Re: Kneeling - 03/31/21
And all the BoweLMovement faithful are awaiting orders from Sharpton on when to start the gimme shelter conflagration.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Kneeling - 03/31/21
I'm fine with kneeling, if those on their knees are fully aware of the facts. Floyd was not exactly a pillar of society, and I'm still not sure about what killed him. I do know that when I can't breath, I most certainly can not talk.
Posted By: Twopatch Re: Kneeling - 03/31/21
I am surprised that George Floyd is not on the 20 dollar bill yet.
Posted By: Jeffrey Re: Kneeling - 03/31/21
Originally Posted by Twopatch
I am surprised that George Floyd is not on the 20 dollar bill yet.

Lol. They’ll put him in the first thousand dollar bill.

Which is basically going to be the new Penny when my kid is my age.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Kneeling - 03/31/21
Told this before here.

Last year our union rep called the president, wanted us to kneel
at noon the next day.

The president, being as nice as possible, told him
"You and I have a better chance of eating lunch with
the pope tomorrow, than of any man in this factory
kneeling for anyone!"

Sig line shows my feelings.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Kneeling - 03/31/21
Originally Posted by 1minute
I'm fine with kneeling, if those on their knees are fully aware of the facts. Floyd was not exactly a pillar of society, and I'm still not sure about what killed him. I do know that when I can't breath, I most certainly can not talk.

Good way of putting it.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Kneeling - 03/31/21
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Kneeling - 03/31/21
I’d rather live on my feet.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Kneeling - 03/31/21
The point of the OP is well made - I only wish tis were the most damaging and despicable action the Dems have taken.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Kneeling - 03/31/21
Originally Posted by steve4102
This hits the nail right on its head about Kneeling.....

From John McNulty...

“I watched the Democratic leaders of Congress kneel in the halls of Congress for about 9 minutes, for the death of a black man named George Floyd.

I have never seen them kneel for a fallen *Police Officer.

I have never seen them kneel for a fallen *Soldier.

I NEVER SAW THEM KNEEL FOR THE *SOLDIERS THAT HILLARY & OBAMA LEFT TO DIE IN Benghazi!!

I have never seen them kneel for the thousands of (black and white) *babies aborted EVERY DAY.

I have never seen them kneel for a murdered *white man or woman.

I have not seen them kneel for the thousands of *black-on-black murder victims.

I have not seen them kneel for the thousands of *elderly people that died in nursing homes due to the Corona Virus.(Especially N.Y.)

I have to ask: *WHY are Democrats putting the life of George Floyd as more valuable than the lives of everyone else?

In fact, Democrats have put so much value on the life of George Floyd, they have allowed rioting, \uD83D\uDE45 looting, \uD83D\uDD25 arson, \uD83E\uDDDF ‍♂ ️ murder, and \uD83D\uDCA3 mayhem in communities Nationwide...

ASK YOURSELF - WHY NOW?"

The family (brothers and sister) of George Floyd opened a Go Fund Me account to "help the family"? It has already raised $14,455,100.00 (Not the mention the $27 Mil. from Minneapolis) and still counting from donations as of June 22, 2020. Yes, almost $14 1/2 MILLION. This is for a guy who was arrested NINE times; was a convicted drug dealer (and at a drug deal the day he died); held a gun to the stomach of a pregnant lady while his five buddies robbed her home; did prison time three different times totaling about eight years, and obviously didn't learn from our penal system. And America is memorializing him by painting murals of the guy on the sides of buildings like he's a hero? Unbelievable!!

You got to be kidding me. Crime does pay! .....and to pour salt in the wound, Rep. Pelosi(democrat) presented his brother a folded American flag flown over the Capitol in his honor in a beautiful tri-cornered presentation case

Are you throwing up yet?

But on the bright side...it does tell you who your enemies are.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Kneeling - 03/31/21
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by 1minute

Good way of putting it.

It is.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Kneeling - 03/31/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’d rather live on my feet.

Yessir.

There is a time and a place reserved for kneeling.
Posted By: srwshooter Re: Kneeling - 03/31/21
its time to go to DC and fix this chit.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Kneeling - 03/31/21
Does anyone actually believe that Chauvin can get a fair trial?
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: Kneeling - 03/31/21
Originally Posted by srwshooter

Theres a lot of fixing to do right close to home. Get that done, DC will fix itself. DC is just a symptom of the rot in our hometowns.
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Originally Posted by srwshooter

Theres a lot of fixing to do right close to home. Get that done, DC will fix itself. DC is just a symptom of the rot in our hometowns.

Yeah ! Damned straight.

Know where they live and who they are and what hours they’re home and what hours they’re gone and what schools their kids go to and what nursing homes their parents are in and know if they have cameras around their homes and what time the mailman runs.

Then and only then,,,,,let the deal go down. After you’ve done the deeds,,,stfu. Talk only to those that you’ve known for 10yrs or more.

That should cover it.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Yep.
Where could the prosecutors possibly find anyone who hasn’t seen it all, heard it all and has an unbiased opinion.

Mistrials.
Posted By: benchman Re: Kneeling - 03/31/21
George Floyd was a drug addict, and he died from a drug overdose. I fail to see how that merits any action at all.
Originally Posted by benchman
George Floyd was a drug addict, and he died from a drug overdose. I fail to see how that merits any action at all.

Too simple. Too much common sense.

It won’t fly.
Posted By: shootbrownelk Re: Kneeling - 03/31/21
The powers that be in Minneapolis have to convict Chauvin of murder or the entire city will be burned down by the groids. What's left to burn that is. Floyd's family gets a total of $42 million? For what? Floyd was a drug addicted felon and thug who was a waste of oxygen and space on earth. The world is better off without him.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Kneeling - 03/31/21
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I think that a :fair trial" is beyond the question - they are looking for a way to let the policeman off with as little public reaction and upset as possible, still pay the big symbolic money to Floyd's relatives, and retain control of their left voters in MN. Simply sick.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Kneeling - 03/31/21
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
The powers that be in Minneapolis have to convict Chauvin of murder or the entire city will be burned down by the groids. What's left to burn that is. Floyd's family gets a total of $42 million? For what? Floyd was a drug addicted felon and thug who was a waste of oxygen and space on earth. The world is better off without him.

Most won't last a year with that kind of Jack$
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Kneeling - 03/31/21
This isn't all for Floyd. It was all planned long before that, whenever a black person died in questionable circumstances. The bomb was in place and waiting for someone to hit the trigger. It didn't matter who died as long as he was black and a white cop was present. Floyd just happened to be the trigger.
© 24hourcampfire