Home
https://nypost.com/2021/03/28/top-paid-la-lifeguards-earn-up-392000-annually/
No kidding?

Sometimes the big earning public employees are not the guys getting the work done?

Weird.
Connected peoples kids I bet. Payback for daddies political leanings which would no doubt be left.
I was driving an 18 wheeler over the road. Gone from home at least 14 days in a row, and off for 2 days. Working 14 hour days. And making $65K.

And these guys are getting this kind of money for sitting in a beach chair? Only possible in a government job. Probably a government union job.
Inflation - California is the prime example.

I bet they spend 200k a year on housing. Don’t be fooled by the made up numbers of our monetary system.
might sound like a lot of money til Corn Pop wants to kick your ass
And those Cali lives they are "saving" are worth how much? Crazy as it seems, there is nothing surprising about this situation out there.
Originally Posted by Rifles And More
Inflation - California is the prime example.

I bet they spend 200k a year on housing. Don’t be fooled by the made up numbers of our monetary system.

Even if their housing is 200k that is still a schittload of money left over, to sit around checking out bikini chicks all day.
Must be a slow news day...
They are re-writing old articles...

Did they get paid when the beaches were closed?
i think if you know how to swim they kick in another 50 grand
Now that all the state and municipal governments are crying poverty and blaming covid, perhaps it's time for them to get back to the real world. Where when your employer is suffering bad times economically and swimming in red ink, then the employees have to start looking at wage concessions. Just like many private sector employees sometimes must face up to.
So that is where Steelhead went? He was in Coast Guard and sh itt
Come on, it's a tough job saving lives
Back the boob
[Linked Image from static0.colliderimages.com]
Does this include appearances on Baywatch?
Now I'm pissed! I was making $160/week at Jack Lalane's in 1980!
If your sitting on the beach watching the riptide take your kid and a lifeguard is going full speed to safe them, risking their own life, 300K wouldn't seem like a bit too much
Originally Posted by sse
i think if you know how to swim they kick in another 50 grand

laugh
They don't ALL make that much.
Originally Posted by 700LH
If your sitting on the beach watching the riptide take your kid and a lifeguard is going full speed to safe them, risking their own life, 300K wouldn't seem like a bit too much
If my kids had been caught in a rip tide, I would not be have been sitting on the beach watching - it is my job to protect them at the beach and I would have been in the rip. If a lifeguard were in there trying, he would not so much be risking his life as some heroic figure - he would be doing what he signed up, was trained and paid to do. No matter the amount of his salary.
© 24hourcampfire