Home
Posted By: deflave COVID 19 - A Cautionary Tale - 03/31/21
Approximately four weeks ago I was diagnosed with COVID 19. My initial symptoms were just a strong headache and loss of smell. But those symptoms quickly became the least of my problems. My breathing became weaker and weaker and I ended up having to spend five days in the hospital.

To make matters even worse, my wife and children ended up with the same diagnosis. But thankfully, their symptoms were nowhere near as bad as my own.

I won't bore everyone with the details, but suffice to say it was a very tough month. My doctor said I could have even died. To be fair I should admit that I have severe diabetes and high blood pressure as well. This mostly stems from my drinking and obesity. Two things I am working to remedy now that God has given me a second chance. I also had severe bronchitis when I was a kid and they say that could have had an effect as well.

I want to apologize to all the people I ridiculed concerning COVID 19 and the vaccine. Hindsight is 20/20 and had I known then what I know now, I would have kept my mouth shut and taken this much more seriously. Would have saved myself and my family a lot of grief.

If you can get the vaccine, get the vaccine. And if you don't have to interact with people, don't interact with people until this all blows over.
Posted By: ingwe Re: COVID 19 - A Cautionary Tale - 03/31/21
Annnnddddd...Tomorrow is April 1st.....
Originally Posted by ingwe

Guessing 'somebody' flipped the calendar page a day too early
Posted By: GregW Re: COVID 19 - A Cautionary Tale - 03/31/21
Laffin'....

Originally Posted by GregW
Laffin'....
Originally Posted by deflave
Approximately four weeks ago I was diagnosed with COVID 19. My initial symptoms were just a strong headache and loss of smell. But those symptoms quickly became the least of my problems. My breathing became weaker and weaker and I ended up having to spend five days in the hospital.

To make matters even worse, my wife and children ended up with the same diagnosis. But thankfully, their symptoms were nowhere near as bad as my own.

I won't bore everyone with the details, but suffice to say it was a very tough month. My doctor said I could have even died. To be fair I should admit that I have severe diabetes and high blood pressure as well. This mostly stems from my drinking and obesity. Two things I am working to remedy now that God has given me a second chance. I also had severe bronchitis when I was a kid and they say that could have had an effect as well.

I want to apologize to all the people I ridiculed concerning COVID 19 and the vaccine. Hindsight is 20/20 and had I known then what I know now, I would have kept my mouth shut and taken this much more seriously. Would have saved myself and my family a lot of grief.

If you can get the vaccine, get the vaccine. And if you don't have to interact with people, don't interact with people until this all blows over.

Atonement completed.

🦫
On a serious note...How was your trip to Texas?

🦫

Sorry to hear this, Brother 'Flave. Be so kind as to provide your Go Fund Me page so we can help. I've got a Whole Life Policy that I bought from Safariman that I'll cash out so I can do my part.
Kingston be yelling out "finally...something we can share!"
Lol
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: 673 Re: COVID 19 - A Cautionary Tale - 03/31/21
I see that dang wind has finally died down.
THE fool showed back up just in time.....go figure.
🤣🤣🤣
pears.....howw as the Rickles convention
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

Sorry to hear this, Brother 'Flave. Be so kind as to provide your Go Fund Me page so we can help. I've got a Whole Life Policy that I bought from Safariman that I'll cash out so I can do my part.

Bother Flave, wishing you a God Speed on your recovery. Zelle, CashApp$ and VenMo work instantaneously, if GoFundMe takes too long.
Sounds like the pot in Florida has taken a turn for stronger. Or someone has hacked Deflave. How about giving us your treatment details? Quarantined in a topless bar with an unlimited credit card?

Exactly.
10 pages easy
Posted By: ingwe Re: COVID 19 - A Cautionary Tale - 03/31/21
Originally Posted by rickt300
How about giving us your treatment details?

I just wanna hear the part apart how God saved his ass...
The Cure for Corona Virus

Next on the docket-

Living with Corns, and Masturbating for Fun and Profit.
Posted By: RL Re: COVID 19 - A Cautionary Tale - 03/31/21

You mean he came to Texas and didn't stop in to say Hi??? Now that hurts......
Posted By: WMR Re: COVID 19 - A Cautionary Tale - 03/31/21
Funny post, I think. Kinda. April 1 is always a treat. Wish my post was as funny. My friend, Dave Ebels, passed away at 57 from Covid 19 one week ago His brother Paul is, I think, still in serious condition from the same disease. Co-owners of Ebels Hardware in Falmouth MI, Dave and Paul have been giants in their small community. Dave was a gun guy of the first order and always kept some high grade guns on his used gun rack. He sponsored a local gun show and was a fixture at the local sporting clays range. Mourned by his family and a loving community, he will be missed by many besides myself. His obituary also highlights his relationship with Jesus Christ, his Lord and savior. Even in death his witness continues. Sorry if I rained on anyone's parade. Happy Easter to all.
Born again but scorned by the nonbelievers.
Posted By: Etoh Re: COVID 19 - A Cautionary Tale - 03/31/21
Hindsight is not 20/20--- assumes all events would have occurred the same ,, could have been run over a truck just after getting the covid vaccine.

Lets leave God out of this,
Posted By: 700LH Re: COVID 19 - A Cautionary Tale - 03/31/21
Shoulda got one of them shots and avoided all this pain and suffering.

Originally Posted by JGRaider

I don't know what kind of man can't allow another man to apologize without berating him.

Says more about you than it does me.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

What a dumbfuck !

🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫

Texas is the last place anybody should be going right now. I have friends and family down there. The COVID levels are going to spike tremendously due to the migration issues.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Bother Flave, wishing you a God Speed on your recovery. Zelle, CashApp$ and VenMo work instantaneously, if GoFundMe takes too long.

Thanks for being there for us.

No GoFundMe needed here. God has provided us with everything we need.

Including my life.

🦫

Texas is the last place anybody should be going right now. I have friends and family down there. The COVID levels are going to spike tremendously due to the migration issues.

Sage advice!
Sounds like the pot in Florida has taken a turn for stronger. Or someone has hacked Deflave. How about giving us your treatment details? Quarantined in a topless bar with an unlimited credit card?

Anybody that wants to be involved with those sort of activities may as well commit suicide.

Florida numbers have improved (thankfully) but we're still a long ways from being that cavalier.

Atonement completed.

🦫

It is ironic that it is I that ended up atoning to kingston.

I'm sure he will forgive me though.

🦫

Agreed as I believe this is how the Biden admin and Fauci are going to facilitate the China virus "second wave".

Being on death's door has a way of changing one's view on spirituality.

And I'll just leave it at that.

When are you and HC hookin up?
Originally Posted by 700LH
Shoulda got one of them shots and avoided all this pain and suffering.

You're telling me...

The worst part is I was one of the first group of people offered the shot in the state of Florida. And I foolishly passed on it.

Nearly cost me everything.
Originally Posted by Raeford

HC?
Originally Posted by Etoh
Hindsight is not 20/20--- assumes all events would have occurred the same ,, could have been run over a truck just after getting the covid vaccine.

Lets leave God out of this,

It's my story to tell so I will include whoever I'd like.

Thank you very much.
Only on the Campfire......................SMH
Originally Posted by WMR
Funny post, I think. Kinda. April 1 is always a treat. Wish my post was as funny. My friend, Dave Ebels, passed away at 57 from Covid 19 one week ago His brother Paul is, I think, still in serious condition from the same disease. Co-owners of Ebels Hardware in Falmouth MI, Dave and Paul have been giants in their small community. Dave was a gun guy of the first order and always kept some high grade guns on his used gun rack. He sponsored a local gun show and was a fixture at the local sporting clays range. Mourned by his family and a loving community, he will be missed by many besides myself. His obituary also highlights his relationship with Jesus Christ, his Lord and savior. Even in death his witness continues. Sorry if I rained on anyone's parade. Happy Easter to all.

Happy Easter to you.
Originally Posted by RL

You mean he came to Texas and didn't stop in to say Hi??? Now that hurts......

I don't know why anybody thinks I'm in Texas.

Especially after the month I just endured. That's the last place I'd ever go.

[Linked Image from 1.bp.blogspot.com]
Glad you didn't die laughing.
This mostly stems from my drinking and obesity.

The only true words in the post.
[Linked Image from resources.salewhale.ca]
Well hells bells.... so old toot and the duck of death were right all along?

I will get in line for the jab....... soon.... maybe..... oh hell no GFY'all

I don't know what kind of man can't allow another man to apologize without berating him.

Bwahahahah!
Really.
Do you expect anyone to take this seriously?
Bwahahahah!
😂😂😂😂🖕🏼🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕🏼🤨😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edit to ask; how was your vacation?

HC?

The Camper that's Happy
Thank the Lord you have been saved, glad to hear you are improving. I hope your recent illness and troubles won't negatively affect your golf game.
A cautionary tale? you are indeed sick. LOL
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Next on the docket-

Profit? You certainly have my attention. I am probably going to learn that I could have been a millionaire.
BS

Guessing 'somebody' flipped the calendar page a day too early

Drinking can do that to ya.
Praise The Lord you survived - maybe.

DeFlave, I for one appreciate your post and your apology on Covid. Although I don't think it was necessary, it was still a big thing to do. Glad you are getting over it and thank you for your sobering story of how serious this disease can be, for those with pre-existing conditions.
Next on the docket-

You got a link to the profit one? Asking for a friend...
I'd appreciate a description the treatment you received?

I'm leaning toward getting the shot. The large phase 3 trial appears to be going well.

Glad you're still around.
Originally Posted by blindshooter

I'm leaning toward getting the shot. The large phase 3 trial appears to be going well.

He's just about to give a detailed description. along with pics of the medical bills, wrist bracelets and so forth,

Give him time, My gawd man he almost died...
Hope you keep getting better buddy. This shidt sucks. Hope the wife and kiddos come out ok too.

Vented...

😝🦫
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Next on the docket-

You got a link to the profit one? Asking for a friend...

Thank you!
Step one of 12...
I don't have much use for pistols.
Posted By: BLG Re: COVID 19 - A Cautionary Tale - 03/31/21
Kingston is going to send you a link for Covid survivors support groups.

Clyde
Originally Posted by callnum
This mostly stems from my drinking and obesity.

The only true words in the post.

allnum,

I don't mean to judge but I have met your good friend Jon Tester and he suffers from the same diseases.

You should not make light of it.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
[Linked Image from resources.salewhale.ca]

wabigoon,

I don't mean to judge but a quick search shows that you did not inquire about my well being or offer any prayers for me or my family.

You are a poor example of a Christian.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I don't have much use for pistols.

Sometimes it's what you don't say...
Originally Posted by irfubar

You are fortunate to live in such a rural area.

You will likely escape COVID but I advise you get the vaccine regardless.

You're an attention whore, and everyone knows it.
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

Bwahahahah!
Really.
Bwahahahah!

I don't mean to judge but I'm sure somebody can be skeptical of a person's sincerity and not berate them at the same time.

The two actions are exclusive of each other.

Perhaps I was just raised better than some.
Did you see any lights?

You're an attention whore, and everyone knows it.

I fail to see how warning my fellow campfire members about the dangers of COVID can be anything but good.

The Camper that's Happy

I have never heard of him.

Sorry.
I just sent Joel Olsteen a crisp new Benjamin to sew some seeds in your name

#brotherflave
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Thank the Lord you have been saved, glad to hear you are improving. I hope your recent illness and troubles won't negatively affect your golf game.

Thank you.

I'm still very weak and will probably not golf for another month.
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
BS

That was my initial thought as well.

Until I almost lost my life.

I don't know if you've ever been hooked up to a ventilator but I did not take very accurate notes throughout the ordeal.

I can ask my wife what prescriptions they gave me.

Now I am only on a steady stream of vitamins.

Thank you for the kind words.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

DeFlave, I for one appreciate your post and your apology on Covid. Although I don't think it was necessary, it was still a big thing to do. Glad you are getting over it and thank you for your sobering story of how serious this disease can be, for those with pre-existing conditions.

I appreciate that.

Thank you.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Praise The Lord you survived - maybe.

Thanks, jag.
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
Did you see any lights?

No nothing like that.

Just a feeling of fear and regret.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Hope you keep getting better buddy. This shidt sucks. Hope the wife and kiddos come out ok too.

Thank you again for all your help.

#brotherflave

I am not familiar with that name.
Posted By: WMR Re: COVID 19 - A Cautionary Tale - 03/31/21

#brotherflave

I am not familiar with that name.

Benjamin refers to Ben Franklin, who is on the $100 bill.

Bwahahahah!
Really.
Bwahahahah!

I don't mean to judge but I'm sure somebody can be skeptical of a person's sincerity and not berate them at the same time.

The two actions are exclusive of each other.

Perhaps I was just raised better than some.

1. Sure you don’t.
2.maybe,maybe not
3. Doubt it.

😂😂😂😂😂
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Thank you.

I'm still very weak and will probably not golf for another month.

Has it affected your mental contenance?
Originally Posted by Tarquin

I appreciate that.

Thank you.

Of course, Glad to do it and I meant it. Hope you are out of the woods on this disease and that all goes well for you and your family from here on out.

I don't know if you've ever been hooked up to a ventilator but I did not take very accurate notes throughout the ordeal.

Hell, with an in-depth description like that of almost a month of sickness and near death,

I'm convinced, Flave was almost gone folks.....

Straight up.

Dayum! on the vent is bad. Never had the pleasure but I've seen several family members intubated. Not pretty.

I pray for us all.

Fuuck the chinese flu
Glad you did not die to death. An ordinary man would have been scared to death.

Welcome back.

Tell your wife I appreciated the response to my inquiry. I’ll continue to pray for you.

Yep and the stupidity post wise continues..
What a fugking loser ! LMAO
I've PM'ed Old Toot so that he can forgive you. Now you need to atone to me, the Chiefs and especially Patrick Mahomes. May the groveling commence.

Brother Flave, I can't tell you how happy I am you survived this deadly pandemic.
Many things have happened here since you been gone battling the deadly "covid" our resident leftist trolls have all died from the covid, even Blackheart is gone.... bless his heart.
Old Toot has lost his mind due to "covid" he has declared war on white people.... even Remsen won't participate in a Toot Jew thread.....crazy stuff
Oh and Jim Conrad from Chinook accepted my friend request.... even EdM said he would be my friend and let me shoot his guns and drive his muscle cars..... pigs are flying I tell ya
Duck of Death got a new table saw and cut his arm off.... so sad.... no more golf for the Duck.... frown
Kingston atoned while you were gone.... too bad you missed that.....
We have a whole new army of sock puppets.... Rene is sorting them out for us....
Miss Lynn is suing everyone because we hurt her feelers....
Gruff offered to make me a matching set of custom Bowie knives.... smile
Hey by chance if you have relapse and die can I have your Socko222?
Glad you are back... smile smile
Originally Posted by ironbender
Glad you did not die to death. An ordinary man would have been scared to death.

Welcome back.

Tell your wife I appreciated the response to my inquiry. I’ll continue to pray for you.

Thank you for asking about me.
Originally Posted by rost495

Yep and the stupidity post wise continues..

Your condescending and hate filled remarks have no place here.

I don't mean to judge but you are like JG Raider and you are only angry at yourself.
Originally Posted by BobBrown
What a fugking loser ! LMAO

This is how I used to feel but experience with COVID has changed my view on things.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I've PM'ed Old Toot so that he can forgive you. Now you need to atone to me, the Chiefs and especially Patrick Mahomes. May the groveling commence.

I am not sure what any of this has to do with COVID.
Next ol’ antelopesniper gonna be borned again and gonna pair up wiff Joel Osteen on da world tour.
Great "pitch", to bad you missed the gimme putt.
Just wondering if deflave is related to Andy Kaufman in some way?

Brother Flave, I can't tell you how happy I am you survived this deadly pandemic.
Many things have happened here since you been gone battling the deadly "covid" our resident leftist trolls have all died from the covid, even Blackheart is gone.... bless his heart.
Old Toot has lost his mind due to "covid" he has declared war on white people.... even Remsen won't participate in a Toot Jew thread.....crazy stuff
Oh and Jim Conrad from Chinook accepted my friend request.... even EdM said he would be my friend and let me shoot his guns and drive his muscle cars..... pigs are flying I tell ya
Duck of Death got a new table saw and cut his arm off.... so sad.... no more golf for the Duck.... frown
We have a whole new army of sock puppets.... Rene is sorting them out for us....

Aside from Gruff I don't know who any of those people are.

Yes I will sell you my .222. Possessions don't mean as much after going through something like this.
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Great "pitch", to bad you missed the gimme putt.

Thank you.
Thanks for the heads up. I’ve decided to get all 3 vaccines. Better safe than sorry.
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Thanks for the heads up. I’ve decided to get all 3 vaccines. Better safe than sorry.

Most states don't have the ability to give you all three right now but perhaps in the future that will be possible.

I was told I no longer needed it but I am scheduled for it regardless.
Posted By: efw Re: COVID 19 - A Cautionary Tale - 03/31/21

Just couldn’t hold back had to bring it out a day early!

Good one tho I like it.
Can you still taste skunky IPA?......... asking for a friend

Yes I will sell you my .222. Possessions don't mean as much after going through something like this.

You'll need more Jai Alia, thanks

I visited Gruff while you were gone and lost my white claw virginity..... it was horrific......
Oh and Ballz's has missed you...
Welcome back. grin

I went to the druggist today and asked, the assistant, "What kills the Corona Virus?"

She said, "Ammonia Cleaner!"

I said, "Oh, I am sorry, I thought you worked here."
Thanks again for everybody welcoming me back and all the well wishes.

I have to lay down and rest now. Wife says if I don't I will never get better.

She is still mad at me for not taking the vaccine when it was offered so I am sort of in the doghouse.
This mostly stems from my drinking and obesity. Two things I am working to remedy now that God has given me a second chance.

Don't stop now. God hates a quitter.
That you survived is welcome news and can certainly validate the medical treatments advocated by some on this site. You warned us early and often about the dangers posed by this plague and some scoffed. You can PTL for your recovery and be thankful that your double masking prevented a more serious affliction!

Are you taking zinc, scopolomine and barbiturates for your 'beetus?

I am sure I speak for everyone when I say that you were sorely missed.

#wearyourmask

mike r
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Laffin! HC never disappoints.

Vented...

😝🦫

I heard he was trying to catch a grape you tossed him. His surprise was that you switched it out for a dingleberry. Meaner!🤣
Are you doing anything to lose weight and get off the booze?

Everyone knows these are the true problems not a made up tale of covid.
Welcome back!

The funniest part was Etoh not offering medical advice...
I've been following this just to see what Rene and Slum have to contribute.(it should be good!) grin

Live long and prosper flave. cool
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Welcome back!

The funniest part was Etoh not offering medical advice...

That’s right in the wheelhouse of Dr. Rev. sensei slappy hamster.

#JennyCraig

#BillyBlanks

LMAO
Covid is the CommieVirus, China Flu , Wuhan Flu etc.
Welcome back

Varmint Guy has been running a sock puppet under “Skane”

LOL
This is like an early Easter, hallelujah.
After an entire month sans Flave I was losing interest in the fire. But by the good graces of the universe he has risen from his near demise to return to his proper place in our sorry lives. His posts are proof positive that there is still reason for hope.

Obesity is a merciless master and I hope for the Flave's sake that at least something good came from the Chinese attempt to take us down and he lost weight. It will be a struggle going forward for the bugger with no booze and a strict diet in his future. So he is not out of the woods yet.

Just as I was about to adjust to a Flave free Fire, balance has returned and normalcy has resumed.
Did you get it from sitting on a public schitter? Public schitters, church's, and jogging with no mask are the top three pathways to corona infection.

Edit: And voting... forgot about voting. Super spreader level of risk.
After the Ebola and AIDS ran its course, Covid was a walk in the park.

God Speed and good health, Clark.
WMR, Dave Ebels was also a good friend of mine! Hard to believe that he's gone, a big man and only 57. The Hardware store/gun shop, will never be the same. P m me some time, we can talk.
Originally Posted by copperking81
Did you get it from sitting on a public schitter?

If I eat too many free grapes at Kroger, I just take a schitt in the office products aisle. Nobody ever goes in that aisle anyway ($5 Bic pens? Get the fug outta here). I haven't got the Roner yet, so it must be working.
Brother 'Flave
We are all glad you are alive and have survived this most deadly if viruses. Surely you are man among men. That said, with this new perspective on life you now have, do you think you should apologize to that guy who is still mad that you said you were a deacon when in truth you were not? He is very upset about it still. I don't know for sure what his name was, but he was old and angry and mentioned the deacon thing regularly, so maybe you recall. All the best to you and your ailing family, and a pox on the chinese for what they did to you.
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Brother 'Flave
We are all glad you are alive and have survived this most deadly if viruses. Surely you are man among men. That said, with this new perspective on life you now have, do you think you should apologize to that guy who is still mad that you said you were a deacon when in truth you were not? He is very upset about it still. I don't know for sure what his name was, but he was old and angry and mentioned the deacon thing regularly, so maybe you recall. All the best to you and your ailing family, and a pox on the chinese for what they did to you.

Gungizard?
I am very happy that the man who showed me how to be a good Christian has survived this ordeal and is back with us. For He is RISEN!

Also, the greatest April Fool's joke ever, to set folks up for a month only to unveil it a day early. Brilliant.
Well, if Travis is indeed serious this time, I'll pray for his health, and his family.

I'll pray at any rate.
Well, if Travis is indeed serious this time, I'll pray for his health, and his family.

I'll pray at any rate.

I'll pray at any rate.

You can say that again...again
Originally Posted by Remsen
I am very happy that the man who showed me how to be a good Christian has survived this ordeal and is back with us. For He is RISEN!

Also, the greatest April Fool's joke ever, to set folks up for a month only to unveil it a day early. Brilliant.

I think the switch to Daylight savings time screwed him up.
Double post. My dear mother-in-law, used to say, There things happen in the best of family's. laugh
Did you get it from sitting on a public schitter? Public schitters, church's, and jogging with no mask are the top three pathways to corona infection.

And golf...don't forget golf.
It must be true. A video of his male nurse giving him an hour-long sponge-bath is already up on the YouTube.
Pretty lame this year Travis, DeFlave.......you need some new material as you already used the Praise the Lord scam.
Originally Posted by Duckhunter
Pretty lame this year Travis, DeFlave.......you need some new material as you already used the Praise the Lord scam.

It ain't April 1st....yet.

Where’s the thumbs up button?
Glad you made it, continue to get better
Originally Posted by kelbro
It must be true. A video of his male nurse giving him an hour-long sponge-bath is already up on the YouTube.

Kingston sent me a picture of him.
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Originally Posted by kelbro

Kingston sent me a picture of him.
That's not a sponge. Maybe one letter off.
Good on you for apologizing, I had to do the same when I was 16 and ignored my mom's advice, and had to ask her for the insurance card to go to the DR and get a shot of penicillin.
There are so many treatments for Covid 19 now that you pretty much have to have one foot in the grave or be a total dumbass to be hospitalized by it.

F@ck those vaxes, I'm taking vitamin D.

www.c19early.com for darn near a dozen cheap treatments.

I'll pray at any rate.

I’m certain Travis would appreciate that.

🦫

Been waiting all year for this thread.
you need wilford brimley and dick gregory in your life. drunk and diabeted is no way to go through life.
Did you get a super-secret covtard decoder ring????

Same here... let me know favorite non-alcoholic beer or non-alcoholic White Claw flavor and I will get you store credit near you.

No one should ever have to go thru Covid, Obesity, Alcoholism and Erectile dysfunction without friends nearby.

Is Achmed always the "wife" or do you take turns being the bitch?
I'm still waiting to catch it.

I've said for 40 years, today may be my last.

My wife and family are taken care of.

Bring it on.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I'm still waiting to catch it.

All ya gotta do is buy a .270.

Oh, wait...you're talking about the chinese flu. Thought you meant something else.

grin
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.

Tell that to your boy Tester.
It's well established that liberal voters are far more likely to be obese than conservative voters. Or so all the peer reviewed studies show.

Oh, and don't forget a liar and cheated his way into office...... but that's ok with callnum,,, says much about his character

😆

Oh, and don't forget a liar and cheated his way into office...... but that's ok with callnum,,, says much about his character

The funny (in a bad way) thing is remember in his last election how last minute the votes out of Missoula carried him into office. Now reading the recent story of how 10% of the votes out of there in the last election were illegal........ It's nothing we all didn't already know but it puts a fine point on it don't it?

To every single Tester voter supporter and voter I say eat shidt and choke on the fumes. I will say that in person and online.
Posted By: BLG Re: COVID 19 - A Cautionary Tale - 04/01/21

And yet, there you are.

Clyde

The funny (in a bad way) thing is remember in his last election how last minute the votes out of Missoula carried him into office. Now reading the recent story of how 10% of the votes out of there in the last election were illegal........ It's nothing we all didn't already know but it puts a fine point on it don't it?

To every single Tester voter supporter and voter I say eat shidt and choke on the fumes. I will say that in person and online.

Brother Gruff... you are "woke" in the right way.... smile

You forgot standing in a 35 mph crosswind.

callnum, Have you figured out how to wrench Tester cock out of your face yet?

I'd choose a lifetime of obesity eating nothing but carrot cake over your malady.

callnum, Have you figured out how to wrench Tester cock out of your face yet?

I'd choose a lifetime of obesity eating nothing but carrot cake over your malady.

Please dont slander carrot cake in any context with callednumb and testor the molestor.

Just saying.....

LOL!!!
Like it. or lump it, Travis is back.
Originally Posted by Kenneth
10 pages easy

Almost there.
If your sick get better. If your not ,stay better!

Glad to here you and the family made it. Take care of yourself and your family. Have a great day.

Callnum,

My wife has signed me up for Nutrisystem and my health has caused me to be unable to drink.

So I am halfway there.

I'll pray at any rate.

Wabigoon,

You never asked about me or prayed for me.

I don’t mean to judge but I think you are a poor example of a Christian.
Originally Posted by Diesel

And golf...don't forget golf.

It could be another month before I golf.

Maybe longer.
Originally Posted by chris_c
Glad you made it, continue to get better

Thank you Chris.
Originally Posted by Heym06
If your sick get better. If your not ,stay better!

Thank you, Heym.
'Flave - prayers sent for you and your family.
I'm assuming this may be on the up-and-up.
However, I view you as "The little boy who cried wolf"
Observing upcoming posts and threads.
Fool me once - etc. etc.
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Glad to here you and the family made it. Take care of yourself and your family. Have a great day.

Thank you guntruck.

I wish now that I had taken your advice.

I'll pray at any rate.

Wabigoon,

He'll pray for the likes of Goph' in a heartbeat. Praying for the likes of you, though? #hardcoreChristian.
Originally Posted by mark shubert
'Flave - prayers sent for you and your family.
I'm assuming this may be on the up-and-up.
However, I view you as "The little boy who cried wolf"
Observing upcoming posts and threads.
Fool me once - etc. etc.

Thank you, Mark.
Wabi is a questionable Christian. I think he’s a better card carrying AARP member than member of the CHURCH. Shame on ya

Bob
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

I'll pray at any rate.

Wabigoon,

He'll pray for the likes of Goph' in a heartbeat. Praying for the likes of you, though? #hardcoreChristian.

He never asks for my phone number either.

Not one phone call ever.
Posted By: hanco Re: COVID 19 - A Cautionary Tale - 04/01/21
Glad you are recovering. We got the shots, maybe that crap will go away.
Glad you made it deflave. Everyone should get all 3 vaccines and wear 3 masks just to be sure...
😝
This should be a lesson for all..... double mask, social distance, vote Democrat....... fail to do so at your own risk! smile
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Glad you made it deflave. Everyone should get all 3 vaccines and wear 3 masks just to be sure...

You forgot, everyone should have a condom on at all times as well.
24 hr campfire....burn somebodys ass 24 hrs early LOL
Ten pages of posts and what surprises me most is that Roger's cousin gave him the clap.
Posted By: ingwe Re: COVID 19 - A Cautionary Tale - 04/01/21
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

I'll pray at any rate.

Wabigoon,

He never asks for my phone number either.

Not one phone call ever.

I'll pray for you Clark...now that God has saved you and you are repentant...

but I don't want your phone number....Though I may want to call you April 2nd...
Posted By: ribka Re: COVID 19 - A Cautionary Tale - 04/01/21

tomorrow is April first but stay strong my brave hero. Broke out my rosary beads and candles, did a queer dance for the great angel George Floyd, you and your family and sacrificed a few chickens and a goat for the S Florida Santa Maria crowd. . Sharptail season starts in 5 months

Sounds like another one of Travis' April fools day pranks. I do not believe any of it.
Originally Posted by auk1124

You guys can make all the jokes you want but I wear a mask at all times now. Even around the house.
Originally Posted by achadwick

Sounds like another one of Travis' April fools day pranks. I do not believe any of it.

There's nothing funny about COVID.
Originally Posted by hanco
Glad you are recovering. We got the shots, maybe that crap will go away.

Thanks, hanco.

I'll pray for you Clark...now that God has saved you and you are repentant...

but I don't want your phone number....Though I may want to call you April 2nd...

You can call me any time.

My doctor says that a mask in combination with shield can really increase your chances of not contracting COVID.
Oh great, another fat fuqkin drunk caught the chinese shivers. 😁
Had it last year and it screwed up all of 2 days.

Big deal. whistle
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Had it last year and it screwed up all of 2 days.

Big deal. whistle

Not everyone has been so lucky.
Originally Posted by kingston
Ten pages of posts and what surprises me most is that Roger's cousin gave him the clap.

Given what we know.....I am surprised that you are surprised.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
This is like an early Easter, hallelujah.

It might have been Easter on the other side of the dimensional divide he was lost in.

Time is kind of fluid I've heard tell here.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Remsen

I think the switch to Daylight savings time screwed him up.

I always get these things wrong.
Are they a day ahead of us on the other side of the International Date Line, or a day behind?

Maybe Travis was vacationing in the PI?

Given what we know.....I am surprised that you are surprised.

To hear him tell the story, I thought Rog was her one and only—until she got married, of course.
Its tomorrow over there.

Boy Scout Motto dude.

Hold into the Motto!
Oh yea, Flave, glad you're back buddy.

Yada, yada...

Get well soon.

Really?

I mean...............Really?

My doctor says that a mask in combination with shield can really increase your chances of not contracting COVID.

I hear if you let his nurse sandpaper your bung, it really increase your chances of not contracting COVID.

300 grit works best, they say..

https://www.walmart.com/ip/4-Diamon...99&wl14=300%20400%20grit&veh=sem
I'll say a get-well prayer for the Flave.

Or better yet, go ahead and send one yerself and sign my name to it. That way you can put in the particulars and I'll get some credit too. Win-win.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Originally Posted by GregW
Laffin'....

I laughed twice.......
This is it? WTF😂
Originally Posted by viking
This is it? WTF😂

Man's been sick with the Rona, cut him some slack, he didn't have time for a good joke this year. 😁😁

To hear him tell the story, I thought Rog was her one and only—until she got married, of course.

Kingston,

I too am surprised Roger has spoken about himself a little bit more.
Its tomorrow over there.

Same here Jim.

Just happy to be alive.

not, It was Mary Fae.

Yada, yada...

Get well soon.

Kingston,

Thank you. I hope you get better as well.

I hear if you let his nurse sandpaper your bung, it really increase your chances of not contracting COVID.

I have not heard that one but I am scheduled to get my vaccine today. It is the Pfizer.

My wife and youngest (seven years old) were able to get the Moderna and they're doing fine after the first shot.
Countdown to hilarity in 3, 2, 1........
Countdown to hilarity in 3, 2, 1........

Visit a COVID care facility and tell me if you find anything funny about it.

I have not heard that one but I am scheduled to get my vaccine today. It is the Pfizer.

My wife and youngest (seven years old) were able to get the Moderna and they're doing fine after the first shot.

7 year olds can get the vaccine?
Covid, Diabetes, Obesity, Alcoholism and Erectile Dysfunction...

Get Well Soon!
Originally Posted by UPhiker

7 year olds can get the vaccine?

Yes but it is not free like the other ones and your state has to allow for certain exemptions based on health issues, family life, occupations, etc.

Not all states allow for it.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Get Well Soon!

Thanks, Cash.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Get Well Soon!

I think would be grounds for a heck of a lawsuit against the Anti-Mask Republicans in Florida.

#KickAss
10 pages easy

You're a silly rabbit.
Mebbe the scarf & faux will come visit you being the [bleep] anomaly that you are.
Has anybody else here gotten their vaccine? I am scheduled for 10a.

My doctor says that (after my second shot) I will have quadrupled my anti-bodies and will be completely immune to the virus for at least a year.
How do you spell attention hoar?
Has anybody else here gotten their vaccine?

Yes, Pfizer #2 six weeks ago. Life gets better daily.
"The Boy that cried wolf".
Originally Posted by Cluggins

Chuggins,

Lots of people share their COVID experience.

How am I any different?

My doctor says that (after my second shot) I will have quadrupled my anti-bodies and will be completely immune to the virus for at least a year.

Have both mine on board for over a month
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
10 pages easy

You're a silly rabbit.

ya, sometimes it's hard to believe how bored people are...........

post count +1

Received my last when I was nine
Oh, wait

I'd throw a W in there,

Whore.

Post count +2
Originally Posted by Lansend
Has anybody else here gotten their vaccine?

Yes, Pfizer #2 six weeks ago. Life gets better daily.

I am headed there now.

I feel better already.

I'd throw a W in there,

Whore.

Post count +2

Kenneth,

Have you gotten your vaccines? If so, which ones did you get?
And by the way Dave,

I'm really glad your better.

Any lingering side effects?

Post count +3

Do they hurt?
And by the way Dave,

Post count +3

Are there side effects to COVID?

Yes. I almost died.

For starters.
No vax here, scared of needles, waiting for the pill.

post count +4 Am I doing this right?
Well I hope it didn't take you the entire month to gin this up, Brother Travis.
My COVID story :

I saw someone wearing a mask alone. I laughed at them

THE END
Describe, "almost died".

post count +5
I'm confused. Are there going to be any scopes for sale or not?

Yes.

This is how one converses online.

I highly recommend you get the vaccine if it ever becomes available in your state.
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife

If somebody wants one of my rifles or scopes I will sell it to them

Do they hurt?

I was lucky moderna, no side effects
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Well I hope it didn't take you the entire month to gin this up, Brother Travis.

Gin?
It's available, I'm 'essential'

but again, pill or nothing.......

post count +6 (I think)
And by the way Dave,

Post count +3

Are there side effects to COVID?

Yes. I almost died.

For starters.

I never thought flave’ would have been one to half assed anything
My COVID story :

THE END

Bob,

Good to hear from you. I hope all is well.
Recently had the second shot. No issues or discomfort at all. I was told to drink lots and lots of water starting the day before and continue to the day after...
Originally Posted by old_boots
Recently had the second shot. No issues or discomfort at all. I was told to drink lots and lots of water starting the day before and continue to the day after...

Interesting.

I wonder what the water does to help?

I wasn't planning on getting the vaccine but this morning as I was taking the train to the SF airport a generous guy, calling himself SACharlie, offered to give me immunity and all I had to do was sit in his lap. Seemed a bit sketchy, but free is free. He smelled funny.

[Linked Image]

Rifle or Rectum?

post count 12ish........
WTF happened to Social Finger? Did shim catch the Bologna Virus?!
WTF happened to Social Finger? Did shim catch the Bologna Virus?!

I have never heard of him.

but again, pill or nothing.......

post count +6 (I think)

Kenneth,

We are all essential.

Please don’t use that term.

This thread reminds me of Dan The Van Man and Wolves.....

And where’s northern dave?

I sure hope deFlavor didn’t give dave the Wuhan Virus.....

Is ammo included[of the matching caliber, of course]?
OK guys.

At the park and ready for my vaccine and double immunity.

Wish me luck!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Is ammo included[of the matching caliber, of course]?

Yes.

I have gobs of ammo and I never shoot since discovering golf.
OK guys.

Wish me luck!

Dude, that’s a Pentecostal revival tent, don’t pet any snakes while your in there
Continuing sending Prayers...
Watch, the irony of this,

Dave will be one of those who get's actual serious side effects from the vaccine,

Or is that part of the joke?

He's a slippery one................

Chuggins,

How am I any different?

What made you think my post was about you?

Do they hurt?
Not at all. Just about like a bald-face hornet sting. Piece of cake! (Unless you are a pussy)
Posted By: TimZ Re: COVID 19 - A Cautionary Tale - 04/01/21

Ya think?

Chuggins,

How am I any different?

What made you think my post was about you?

It reads "Re: deflave" on your post.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Do they hurt?
Not at all. Just about like a bald-face hornet sting. Piece of cake! (Unless you are a pussy)

Roger that. Waiting in the lobby now.

Standing room only.
Do they have the snakes in the waiting area?
Like in aquariums or?
Do they have the snakes in the waiting area?
Like in aquariums or?

No.

This is the vaccination center at Tree Tops park. It's right by my house.
So the snakes are just in the nurses heads?
"Roger that. Waiting in the lobby now.

Standing room only."

Throw a pic up, just for all the doubting Thomas's.....

Post count +17ish
Damn! Done already!

This place is managed very well. They had it done even before my appointment!
"Roger that. Waiting in the lobby now.

Standing room only."

Throw a pic up, just for all the doubting Thomas's.....

Post count +17ish

You're not allowed to photograph the people in the waiting area/lobby.

Here's a shot of the exit:

So I guess no pics of snakes in cages?

Yes.. but keep doing it. The vax, too.

Remember the 3 mask rule? Also applies to vax -> 3+.

Just ask WA State peoples.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_m...;mktids=5a0cbacbfdfd5f30b223f1959d5b23b1

Rifle or Rectum?

post count 12ish........

Bung.. Naturally.
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

I don't understand the snake references.

It's just a county park. They put those tents up for vaccinations.
Fook me, by the way.

This shot hurts like fugking hell!
Flave is tellingthe truth
Bob,

Is this normal?

It's like a blowtorch is pressed against the bottom of my delt.

I'm gonna call my doctor.
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

I don't understand the snake references.

It's just a county park. They put those tents up for vaccinations.

In TN all revival tents come with snakes in cages, it’s a non negotiable point of the rental agreement.
just got my second moderna vaccine last week. They hose you down before allowed in the vaccine tent. Children were crying and screaming. The only positive is that cdc is there and they will stamp your passport so you can travel now. Like a sci fi movie

crazy times!!!!!

ribka,

Our site was not that bad but there was a lot of PPE to be sure.
Originally Posted by ribka
just got my second moderna vaccine last week. They hose you down before allowed in the vaccine tent. Children were crying and screaming. The only positive is that cdc is there and they will stamp your passport so you can travel now. Like a sci fi movie

crazy times!!!!!

Was ET there? Ridiculous.
Bob,

Is this normal?

Do whatever she tells you ,sheep.

For Ethan Edwards, Paul Barntard, and Old Koot!
Bob,

Is this normal?

I know for a fact that fat, alcoholic dudes with diabeetus dont know what a delt is.

You shoulda just said spot where the barb wire tat goes.....
ribka,

Our site was not that bad but there was a lot of PPE to be sure.

I'm at the point I don't care. Just a little water and disinfectant Im guessing. I just want to travel again and need the stamp. Have a Yukon moose hunt in 2022 and am sure Canada will require the stamp to cross the border. Plus met a girl up in BC a year ago and we cant even see each other
Travis must be Catholic, priest makes him stay off the Fire for 3 weeks in March for Lint. 😁
That don’t look like Florida.

There a bunch of corn feeders around that go off every twelve hours?
Aye??!!!

Is that what Canadians say?
Bob,

Is this normal?

Do whatever she tells you ,sheep.

If I had I wouldn't be in this mess.
Originally Posted by mirage243
Travis must be Catholic, priest makes him stay off the Fire for 3 weeks in March for Lint. 😁

My wife is Catholic and that makes me Catholic.

I don't miss drinking.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
That don’t look like Florida.

There a bunch of corn feeders around that go off every twelve hours?

Well, it is.
Interesting social experiment.

True or not.
Originally Posted by old_boots

Interesting.

I wonder what the water does to help?

I believe it has to do with the amount of fluids in your body (hydration) and absorption of the vaccine but I have no factual info on that.

crazy times!!!!!

uh-huh...

wire brushes too?

at least their doing a good job, floor sure is dry....Wouldn't want anyone to slip......

Really good social distancing used in this video !!👍👀
Get a free ride in a cattle car?
My COVID story :

THE END

Funny !

😂🤣

Now, GFY

🦫
Posted By: poboy Re: COVID 19 - A Cautionary Tale - 04/01/21
Both shots Pfizer and !st shot of Moderna here.
Originally Posted by poboy

That’s what I’m talking about.
OK guys.

Wish me luck!

I bet you got a shot !

#Overwelmed

🦫

problem solved

Will you be shipping via USPS, FedEx or UPS?? A list of the scopes would be helpful. And pictures.
Not bad....but not your best work Travis. 🤣
Will you be shipping via USPS, FedEx or UPS?? A list of the scopes would be helpful. And pictures.

My friends know what I have.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Not bad....but not your best work Travis. 🤣

I have to lay down. That shot made me tired as heck.

We all wish we could get a do ovesr in our lives. I have quit a few.

Yada, yada...

Get well soon.

Kingston,

Thank you. I hope you get better as well.

I get better and better by the day.

Thanks.

I thought you were a plumber?
OK guys.

Wish me luck!

Tents in Texas.

It's not funny. LOL
Travis has yet to experience pain of the five day hospital bill that the mail man is bringing. Lets see a free to me Pzifer shot that gets billed to my insurance company for $57.00 and a sore arm for a day or a tens of thousands out of pocket to hangout at the hospital for a few days, or worse. Tough call for lots of the Fire guys here evidently.

Kingston was right again...

Cargo pants are coming back in style.

Beaver owes me $5.

Kingston was right again...

Cargo pants are coming back in style.

Beaver owes me $5.

🦫

Paid
Bob,

Is this normal?

I know for a fact that fat, alcoholic dudes with diabeetus dont know what a delt is.

You shoulda just said spot where the barb wire tat goes.....

I'm sending Big Jim a Deerstalker cap.
Aye??!!!

Is that what Canadians say?

You sound like a fücking pirate.
My COVID story :

THE END

Funny !

😂🤣

Now, GFY

🦫

You owe me $5.

My friends know what I have.

Lots and lots of COCK.
My COVID story :

THE END

Funny !

😂🤣

Now, GFY

🦫

You owe me $5.

Redacted and retracted.
My COVID story :

THE END

Funny !

😂🤣

Now, GFY

🦫

You owe me $5.

JFC ! I already paid you !

#LoanShark

😜🦫
My COVID story :

THE END

Funny !

😂🤣

Now, GFY

🦫

You owe me $5.

Redacted and retracted.

Ha.....🦫
Originally Posted by Windfall
Travis has yet to experience pain of the five day hospital bill that the mail man is bringing

Have you made the mistake of thinking this thread was factual?

Post count + 20ish....

#boredtodeath
Travis has yet to experience pain of the five day hospital bill that the mail man is bringing. Lets see a free to me Pzifer shot that gets billed to my insurance company for $57.00 and a sore arm for a day or a tens of thousands out of pocket to hangout at the hospital for a few days, or worse. Tough call for lots of the Fire guys here evidently.
Or you could take $3 worth of Ivermectin or some other similarly inexpensive, over-the-counter items and get the same effect without an experimental vaccine that depends on aborted fetal tissue for it's development.

www.c19early.com for a list of alternatives.

But I do understand the "Free [bleep] Army" appeal of the vax.
If he had posted it today, maybe not, but since daughter is a nurse and sister is an MD, I hear about the down side first hand all the time. You might have missed my earlier post explaining how the wife's friend Kathy got the $800,000. hospital bill for 42 days in ICU on a respirator. Recovered isn't recovered as she knew it BC.
I don't want to go through 30 some pages so I'll just assume this is an April fools thing.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I don't want to go through 30 some pages so I'll just assume this is an April fools thing.

Bb

Thanks for coming. The party just wouldn't have been the same without you.
If he had posted it today, maybe not, but since daughter is a nurse and sister is an MD, I hear about the down side first hand all the time. You might have missed my earlier post explaining how the wife's friend Kathy got the $800,000. hospital bill for 42 days in ICU on a respirator. Recovered isn't recovered as she knew it BC.

I know what you mean Windfall. Total bill for myself was just under $20K. My wife is still working out the issues with her insurance to see if they will cover more.

I should have listened from the beginning.

I know what you mean Windfall. Total bill for myself was just under $20K. My wife is still working out the issues with her insurance to see if they will cover more.

I should have listened from the beginning.

Should have listened as in taking quinine and zinc as a preventative? Or trying to treat yourself as soon as you started getting sick? Or did you do the dumbass thing and let your doctor not treat you at all until you had to go into the hospital?
Listened as in stop going out and doing things unnecessarily.

Listened as in get the vaccine when it was offered to me in early January.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Boy Scout Motto dude.

Hold into the Motto!

You were warned since last March by many on here but in your arrogance you refused to listen. Lucky you and your family survived. Id get my arss to the church and start praying

Told you so!!!!!!

Lessons learned.

Believe me.
. Id get my arss to the church and start praying

Yeah..get your ass to church and start praying! laugh laugh laugh

I don't miss drinking.

APRIL FOOLS!!!

I don't miss drinking.

You can't miss something you never quit.
Say no to coconuts.
Seriously though, Trav, I'm glad you guys pulled through relatively OK.

Be well!

Rifle or Rectum?

post count 12ish........

Bung.. Naturally.

I concur.

JFC

That intake gapes like BobBrown.

You were warned since last March by many on here but in your arrogance you refused to listen. Lucky you and your family survived. Id get my arss to the church and start praying

Told you so!!!!!!

Lmao

I'd throw a W in there,

Whore.

Post count +2

Maybe he talkin bout frost. Hoar frost.

I'll trade you a good SXS Suhl 12ga for one of your rifles. I know how well you shoot DT doubles, and I know you'll jump on the offer.

Happy 04/01/2021. wink

problem solved

Those are great for getting the lent off your clothes.
18 pages and still not one single picture of the scopes.
[Linked Image]
Well doggone it.
I guess I was wrong. It seems that Flave has seen the Covid light and has changed his spots.
Glad you have survived the Rona and seen the error of your ways. Pears sent.

Told you so!!!!!!

😂
Posted By: efw Re: COVID 19 - A Cautionary Tale - 04/01/21
Well doggone it.
I guess I was wrong. It seems that Flave has seen the Covid light and has changed his spots.

Bartlett?
Originally Posted by efw
Well doggone it.

Bartlett?

Prickly
Get well soon
10.. x 2

Lol.
Don't forget to wear triple masks like Fauci.

Can't be too careful.

#TripleCOVIDMasksSaveLives
#WeAllInThisTogether
What happens if Fauci says that McRibbs cause an increase in reinfection rates?
Both Aaron's and Hagler's families said they complained about arm pain right after the shot.
I know this thread isn't serious, but, on a serious note: getting the vaccine (any of them) immediately after recovering from the disease is pants on head retarded.

If you don't have active acquired immunity immediately after fighting off covid, you're not getting effective immunity from ANY vaccine.
What did I miss?
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Or you could take $3 worth of Ivermectin or some other similarly inexpensive, over-the-counter items and get the same effect without an experimental vaccine that depends on aborted fetal tissue for it's development.

www.c19early.com for a list of alternatives.

But I do understand the "Free [bleep] Army" appeal of the vax.

The girlfriend came down sick yesterday. Both of us took ivermectin today just in case...
My arm still hurts like hell and I have a fever of 103*.

Is this normal?

Is this normal?

I hear if you're having complications, it's best to check in to a nursing home where they can give you care around the clock.
Do they accept people in their 40’s?
Ballz said he didn’t dox you

LMAO
Get well soon fellow campfire member.

Fire Marshall just left. Who the fugg ever heard of "too many candles"?
#candlelightvigil
Originally Posted by Morewood
Get well soon fellow campfire member.

Lmao
I really like that. grin
Do they accept people in their 40’s?

You might be in luck. Some of them use something called an effective age. They take your biological age and multiply it by a comorbidity index. With the weight, diabetes and bronchitis, your effective age would be around 55. But when you factor in the high blood pressure, anger and stress, and the whole "low T" situation, you're at least 70 👍

Is this normal?

You’re probably gonna die soon. You need to pm happy camper and ask for forgiveness before it’s too late

Atonement completed.

🦫

he is your brother....

LMAO

Yeah, I doxxed some guy named Travis Frost from Havre Montana. Flave says it's not him.
OK guys.

Wish me luck!

I bet you got a shot !

#Overwelmed

🦫

Scheeeeidt.

That's one damn fine tent there.

Can you imagine having a section or two of that for elk camp?

And here I get to sleep in the Tacoma or on the ground. Prolly need at least a whole squad of dudes to set the thing up though. Might work for elk camp if we could send them down the hill after they get the house set up.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
What happens if Fauci says that McRibbs cause an increase in reinfection rates?

Ima feared slumlord gonna be joinin' Roy

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Atonement completed.

🦫

he is your brother....

Speaking of people that should atone...

LOL

How's turning Arizona into a giant schit hole working out for you?

You stupid fugk.
Travis,

Hi and welcome back.

Trying out brevity here.

LMAO

Yeah, I doxxed some guy named Travis Frost from Havre Montana. Flave says it's not him.

Ballz,

Remember when your wife logged on here and called you a lazy POS?

LMAO
Travis,

Hi and welcome back.

Trying out brevity here.

Valsdad,

My April Fool's gags never fail.

Everybody believes Flave.

Everybody loves Flave.

Long live Flave.

Told you so!!!!!!

I'd wager that Old Toot has the same high nasal whine when he speaks.

I don't miss drinking.

You can't miss something you never quit.

Allnumb,

Tester couldn't fit this around his neck, never mind your waist.

You fat fugkin' hick.

LOL

Travis,

Hi and welcome back.

Trying out brevity here.

Valsdad,

Everybody loves Flave.

Long live Flave.

GOD saved the Flave.

Only mistake HE ever ma...., oh, never mind.
wink
Travis,

Hi and welcome back.

Trying out brevity here.

Valsdad,

Everybody loves Flave.

Long live Flave.

The Corona is no gag.

Better get yo ass down to the Triple Rock like Ingwe suggests.
Get real.

The entire ordeal is a fugking bullschit scam.
Posted By: 700LH Re: COVID 19 - A Cautionary Tale - 04/02/21
Get real.

From before it began

LMAO

Why would you attempt to dox anyone here?

Rhetorical, I know.
Posted By: 79S Re: COVID 19 - A Cautionary Tale - 04/02/21

LMAO

Rhetorical, I know.

Firenuts mo is this.. if you bust his balla, he sends a pm. Pm has random chit in it. Babbles about talking man to man and to call him and he gives his phone number out. He just doesn’t have any friends, well except chitty bill down at the scrap yard.

LMAO

And you are your wife. So, there's that.
It's a miracle!
Never disappoints😂
Allnum sitting down in Big Sandy, MT with a roll of paper towels duct taped to his face.

Talkin’ ‘bout: “We’re all in it together.”

LOL
Originally Posted by 79S

LMAO

Rhetorical, I know.

Firenuts mo is this.. if you bust his balla, he sends a pm. Pm has random chit in it. Babbles about talking man to man and to call him and he gives his phone number out. He just doesn’t have any friends, well except chitty bill down at the scrap yard.

Yeah, "Call me and we can talk."

Why would I want to talk to that fugking loser?

LOL

Rhetorical, I know.

Fireballz once logged on and told the world that his wife didn't appreciate him enough.

His wife in turn jumped onto his log in while he was away and told the world that she doesn't respect Ballz because he's a lazy POS.

Ballz says that's my fault and that's why he and his wife hate Flave.

Make sense?
This thread remind me that I completely forgot to do my April Fool's Day gag.

Now I'm sad.

😟
And there’s the Flave we all know and lo.... nope, can’t finish it cuz that’d be ghey.
How was your vacation?
Originally Posted by northern_dave
It's a miracle!

Proof that a high enough BAC will kill the Rona?
Originally Posted by goalie

Now I'm sad.

😟

You wasted my wonderous idea.

How dare you.
Allnum sitting down in Big Sandy, MT with a roll of paper towels duct taped to his face.

Talkin’ ‘bout: “We’re all in it together.”

LOL

How would he know? Can't see anybody through those 3 layers of paper towels?

Lol.

Rhetorical, I know.

Fireballz once logged on and told the world that his wife didn't appreciate him enough.

His wife in turn jumped onto his log in while he was away and told the world that she doesn't respect Ballz because he's a lazy POS.

Ballz says that's my fault and that's why he and his wife hate Flave.

Make sense?

Did he finish that fuggin patio yet? It's only been 4 years.

Now I'm sad.

😟

You wasted my wonderous idea.

How dare you.

I know, it was a great idea.

I was distracted. Time off, and my son had me running around playing soccer mom taxi driver with his friends.
OH, this was all just a big JOKE??!!

Is this normal?

If you wear four masks... it will help.

Fauci says three, but he is full of crap.

Four masks is #RealScience
If you would've worked this thing right, GoFundMe and such, you could've made out like safariman.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
If you would've worked this thing right, GoFundMe and such, you could've made out like safariman.

I offered him a gift card for non-alcoholic White Claw back on page one...

He did not accept.

Sometimes it's not all about the money...
And on Easter weekend no less. Flave is risen?
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad

Hallelujah praise the big guy!
Originally Posted by Mike_S

Hallelujah praise the big round guy!

Fixt it for ya.

LOL.
Originally Posted by Sycamore on March 23
Since Travis has been gone, I became concerned and texted him to see if he was well. Here is the reply I received:

My husband cannot talk right now. He is hospitalized due to COVID.

I hope he recovers.

I highly doubt Travis EVER stops talking, Covid or not.

By Occams razor, ironbender is either in on the April 1 scam, or is running his own.

Florida Man, glad your wife is letting you use your phone again.
Sycamore,

Glad you’re still bunkered up.

Wear your mask!

LOL

Praise deflave!
Christ the Flavior is ris’n today, Alleluia!

Sons of men and angels say, Alleluia!

Raise your joys and triumphs high, Alleluia!

Sing, ye heav’ns, and earth, reply, Alleluia

Atonement completed.

🦫

he is your brother....

Speaking of people that should atone...

LOL

How's turning Arizona into a giant schit hole working out for you?

You stupid fugk.

PTL. Col Travis is back on track
The fish were literally swimming to the bait.

I took it, thought he couldn't go a month without posting.

Yeah, I'm gullible.

Witness evil wife #2.
Just says you’re a good person blind shooter.

No harm in any of this. Just having fun.

I shoot like I'm blind, that should count for something, damnit.
Where’s Ballz at when you need a good laugh?!

#Doxxing

Lmao
On a somewhat serious note, I warned my wife not to get the damned vaccine. She is one of those people who always has a bad reaction to one thing or another. Well, she did it anyway and she got her second shot yesterday. Her face looks like someone beat on her with a bat. She is so swollen she can hardly talk. I came into work late this morning and she was still in bed. I’m going to go check on her in a bit and make sure she is alright.
I'm just glad Flave didn't actually get a covtard secret decoder ring.

We've got enough scaredy cat puzzies running around. We don't need any more.
Posted By: jimy Re: COVID 19 - A Cautionary Tale - 04/02/21

Is this normal?

That doesn't sound any worse than a four hour hard-on , sip a Shirly Temple and grab a nap, and you'll be good to go, or not !
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Christ the Flavior is ris’n today, Alleluia!

Sons of men and angels say, Alleluia!

Raise your joys and triumphs high, Alleluia!

Sing, ye heav’ns, and earth, reply, Alleluia

Amen.
Originally Posted by jimy

Is this normal?

That doesn't sound any worse than a four hour hard-on , sip a Shirly Temple and grab a nap, and you'll be good to go, or not !

Good copy!
I'm just glad Flave didn't actually get a covtard secret decoder ring.

We've got enough scaredy cat puzzies running around. We don't need any more.

LOL
Originally Posted by JoeBob
On a somewhat serious note, I warned my wife not to get the damned vaccine. She is one of those people who always has a bad reaction to one thing or another. Well, she did it anyway and she got her second shot yesterday. Her face looks like someone beat on her with a bat. She is so swollen she can hardly talk. I came into work late this morning and she was still in bed. I’m going to go check on her in a bit and make sure she is alright.

#areyousafeathome
So, what do you credit your legendary immunity too? Bourbon or is it Gin? A bender every night or a constant, high BAC?

ATA: You may have discovered the "'Flave Regimen".
I think the entire story of the fake Chinky flu is an allegory for the Easter story. All hail Flave for connecting the dots and giving us a reason to celebrate the resurrection of Our Lord.
Get real.

Yes,

that doesn't negate the need for you to get some churchin' up.

No doubt....They were so happy that Trav had seen the error in his judgment after contracting the faux pox.

It was just one continuous eye roll 🙄 after another with each get well post.

🦫
Posted By: efw Re: COVID 19 - A Cautionary Tale - 04/02/21

I never believed it for a minute what’s that make me? 😂

No doubt....They were so happy that Trav had seen the error in his judgment after contracting the faux pox.

🦫

Beav

get well soon..........................

if that's a possibility.

I'm not sure you can be fixed.
Moonshine keeps the Commie Flu away

I took it, thought he couldn't go a month without posting.

Yeah, I'm gullible.

Witness evil wife #2.

Some think, wrongly, that Flave has an addiction to this place. It’s entertainment at best for him.

Hasn’t he proven himself capable a waiting until the 2nd Coming of Christ to set us all up?

Sheesh, hold into the storyline.

🦫
Originally Posted by efw

I never believed it for a minute what’s that make me? 😂

Umm, smart?

😜🦫

🦫

Beav

get well soon..........................

if that's a possibility.

I'm not sure you can be fixed.

Thanks, Geno...I guess.

LOL

🦫
#BeavHuffedTooMuchPaint
#Hefugked

LMAO
#BeavHuffedTooMuchPaint
#Hefugked

LMAO

🦫
#BeavHuffedTooMuchPaint
#Hefugked

LMAO

🦫

Krylon gold flake!

Good scheidt.

Use thicker socks the next time dude.

grin

When I posted I figured it was 50/50 chance of prank.

Where I come from you don't last long if you can't laugh at yourself!

Good snag, at least I'm not the only one on the fish stringer.
At the end of the day we can all acknowledge that you have good intentions and Flave is an ass hole.

Dave
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

I shoot like I'm blind, that should count for something, damnit.

Ghost, some of my "buddies" had a T shirt made for me with this on the back.

CAUTION
BLIND SHOOTER
PLEASE POINT TOWARD TARGET

I proudly wore it at the next match.
The best part of this whole thing was the covtards responding from their basements while wearing surgical gloves and TWO Fauchi approved face diapers.....
Get real.

Soooooo
You never almost died to death?
Originally Posted by Sycamore on March 23
Since Travis has been gone, I became concerned and texted him to see if he was well. Here is the reply I received:

My husband cannot talk right now. He is hospitalized due to COVID.

I hope he recovers.

I highly doubt Travis EVER stops talking, Covid or not.

By Occams razor, ironbender is either in on the April 1 scam, or is running his own.

Florida Man, glad your wife is letting you use your phone again.

That was all real and verbatim. I was hoodwinked too.
At the end of the day we can all acknowledge that you have good intentions and Flave is an ass hole.

Dave

Once a year, Flave and I are in full agreement.

You've got a lot in common with Mannlicher that way, you should look him up.

Sycamore
© 24hourcampfire