Home
Posted By: Bristoe Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
And they all of whiteys guns.
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
It's like ABOs huffing petrol.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
That has to be wrong, it's those evil guns doing all those shootings..
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
No fair!

You have your stats split out into three groups, (where are your natives?) But lumped Canada's whole population into the stat. Our 1.8 includes our natives and ghetto dwellers. Funny how gun laws don't eliminate shootings?
Posted By: ringworm Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
I see they left out the Pacific islanders.
Obviously a conspiracy to hider the true threat.
That figure would likely be even more skewed towards blacks when you take into account that all jokes aside. They really do tend to be the least experienced in proper marksmanship skills and most apt to miss or only wound what they’re aiming for.
So if I was selling a gun and a black guy wanted to buy it, would it be racist of me to sell it to him since he is much more likely to shoot somebody with it? This is especially true since expanded stats on this probably show he is most likely to shoot another black person.
Posted By: bluefish Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
But I thought evil white supremacy was to blame? How old are those stats you posted? Got any for other crimes such as burglary, grand theft auto, drug dealing, etc.? We might as well get the whole picture on whitey donchaknow...
Well, that was easy to find: http://efsgv.org/wp-content/uploads...lysis-of-2018-CDC-Data_February-2020.pdf

Like I thought, all whitey's fault.
Those crazy Finns, go figure.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
Lol, I'm ashamed to be white.........
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
Food for thought.........what do you think would happen if some person that had a national audience, say a member of the mainstream media or a politician, stood up in front of a TV camera and presented those facts for the world to see?
The FBI is telling us that Whites are the main danger to public safety in the US today.
Wait a minute. We recycle our brass, use bullets w/o lead...
maybe we need to get to work and catch up.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

That’s racist.

Cant be....
Posted By: rem141r Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Food for thought.........what do you think would happen if some person that had a national audience, say a member of the mainstream media or a politician, stood up in front of a TV camera and presented those facts for the world to see?

i'm sure it would be very well received and would discourage lawmakers from pursuing more gun control
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21

That's an excellent way to make the point. Everyone should mail it with a polite letter to their congressmen.

But you need to tell us (a) what year it was and (b) where to look it up to verify it.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
Dat's racist!!
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
Gun laws are about control
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
The Black gentleman in NYC who assaulted a 65 year old Asian woman on her way to church was on "Lifetime Parole" for stabbing his mother to death in 2002. He spent 17 years in prison. Nice guy and he walks amongst us! Where is BLM defending him? He also broke the woman's hip and was carrying a knife. BOLO those "White Supremacist"!
Posted By: rost495 Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The FBI is telling us that Whites are the main danger to public safety in the US today.

When if you go by stats what should be banned is black, not guns...
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
So even if I assume that information is true and accurate......... Since when do facts matter when they don't fit the approved agenda?
Posted By: ingwe Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21

If we have "White Privilege" why can't we shoot more folks?
Posted By: Cluggins Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
Is that who is getting killed or who is doing the killing?
Posted By: slumlord Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
Originally Posted by Cluggins
Is that who is getting killed or who is doing the killing?

Well duh.... come on. We all know that white cops are killing 19.8 groids per 100,000.
They ain’t killing each other. Naww.
😃
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
Shootings are bad .......mmmkay
Posted By: 673 Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
Originally Posted by AB2506
No fair!

You have your stats split out into three groups, (where are your natives?) But lumped Canada's whole population into the stat. Our 1.8 includes our natives and ghetto dwellers. Funny how gun laws don't eliminate shootings?

Pretty sure there are several shootings everyday on the res somewhere in Canada, just wounding's I guess.
It wasn't like that before, way more peaceful before whitey showed up, everyone knows that. wink

And yes, these numbers are an accurate reflections of reality.
Originally Posted by rem141r
[quote=JamesJr]Food for thought.........what do you think would happen if some person that had a national audience, say a member of the mainstream media or Joe Biden, stood up in front of a TV camera and presented those facts for the world to see and said for all the world to hear blacks are the problem and they can 't legally by executive order own firearms anymore until they join the human race./quote] fixt it for you James you owe me big time.

i'm sure it would be very well received and would discourage lawmakers from pursuing more gun control
And here I was thinking this was a hunting forum when in reality it is a white supremacist forum. The answer is poor people

https://epi.washington.edu/news/firearm-homicide-rate-higher-us-counties-greater-income-inequality
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/gun-homicide-linked-to-poor-social-mobility/
https://blogs.bmj.com/injury-preven...d-firearm-homicide-in-the-united-states/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9683374/
https://news.northeastern.edu/2020/...raced-back-to-socioeconomic-root-causes/
https://talkpoverty.org/2018/03/29/gun-violence-america-isnt-one-epidemic-several/
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
There's one.
Definitely the gun's fault.

How do poor people afford ammunition?

Thanks Jim. Has your research taken you to the historical crime rate in poor Polish communities in the USA? If not, you should let it.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
Poverty does not cause crime.
Low IQ causes poverty AND crime.
IQ is caused by genes.
Crime is caused by low IQ genes. [This truth is forbidden in woke culture].

There is an extra variable, male hormone.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21

Lol, and the Biden apologist shows up to let everyone know how bad they are.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

That's an excellent way to make the point. Everyone should mail it with a polite letter to their congressmen.

But you need to tell us (a) what year it was and (b) where to look it up to verify it.

Do a YouTube search for Jared Taylor The Color of Crime. He lays it all out with citations.

Oh, wait, YouTube took that down years ago.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Do a YouTube search for Jared Taylor The Color of Crime. He lays it all out with citations.

Oh, wait, YouTube took that down years ago.

Looks like someone else put it back up.

Originally Posted by Clarkm
IQ is caused by genes.
Crime is caused by bad genes. [This truth is forbidden in woke culture]

Exactly right. Low IQ especially when paired with low impulse control is a recipe for poverty and violence.
Posted By: RipSnort Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
tag
Thanks for posting this. I always thought this might be the case. Hard to argue with facts and figures. Hasbeen
Posted By: Muffin Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
https://heyjackass.com/2021-race-of-victim-assailant/
https://heyjackass.com/2020-race-of-victim-assailant/
https://heyjackass.com/2019-race-of-victim-assailant/
https://heyjackass.com/2018-race-of-victim-assailant/
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
Media, political pundits and liberals won’t discuss the truth about race (blacks) impact on the high numbers of shootings. It goes against the white national, supremacy storyline they want to continue marching forward with.

More recently, the color of the attackers against Asian people (blacks, again) being the majority, is being held back and diluted by media and by others calling attacks “hate crimes” without pointing out what color race (black) is doing the majority of the crimes.

Might get to a point where White people get tired of being blamed for everything bad that happens. And then what?

🦫
Posted By: kingston Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21

They need an ANTIFA/peaceful protester category.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
All riots are peaceful.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Media, political pundits and liberals won’t discuss the truth about race (blacks) impact on the high numbers of shootings. It goes against the white national, supremacy storyline they want to continue marching forward with.

More recently, the color of the attackers against Asian people (blacks, again) being the majority, is being held back and diluted by media and by others calling attacks “hate crimes” without pointing out what color race (black) is doing the majority of the crimes.

Might get to a point where White people get tired of being blamed for everything bad that happens. And then what?

🦫

White people are going to get past getting tired of being blamed. Eventually they're going to have to think about survival.

Right now white people are being portrayed as Nazis and white supremacists.

Anytime a culture is being demonized in such a manner it means that whoever is doing so is working to make it acceptable to kill them.

Be very wary of anyone who has had their brains turned to schitt to such an extent that they toss around the "Nazi" and "white supremacist" slurs.

They're not to be trusted.

Don't be around them and definitely never turn your back on them.
Negroes are fundamentally dumb, inherently violent, homo Erectus'... masquerading as human beings.

Give em a gun and see what happens. Is that racist enough?
There were FBI numbers flying around a while back that were even more grainular.

Seems like it was something to the effect, Blacks make up 15% of population in round numbers. They commit 58 % of the murders off the top of my head. Of the 15%, 6% percent are black males which commit most of those crimes.

So it boils down to 6% of the US population is responsible for about 50% of murders in the US.

I could careless why, it will never be fixed. The problem is out of control and nobody wants to do anything about. If someone running for office ran on a platform to deal with this issue, they would never get elected. So it will never be addressed in my life time.
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
There were FBI numbers flying around a while back that were even more grainular.

Seems like it was something to the effect, Blacks make up 15% of population in round numbers. They commit 58 % of the murders off the top of my head. Of the 15%, 6% percent are black males which commit most of those crimes.

So it boils down to 6% of the US population is responsible for about 50% of murders in the US.

I could careless why, it will never be fixed. The problem is out of control and nobody wants to do anything about. If someone running for office ran on a platform to deal with this issue, they would never get elected. So it will never be addressed in my life time.

It's probably more like 3% is responsible for 50% of the murders. Half of those black males are children or old men.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21
Originally Posted by Clarkm
IQ is caused by genes.
Crime is caused by low IQ genes. [This truth is forbidden in woke culture].

There is an extra variable, male hormone.

This is something of a broad generalization...........the Caucasian race has been "civilized" for a couple of thousand of years, at the very least. Not so with the Negroes, as they have only been "out of the jungle" only a few hundred years at the least. The "jungle mentality" is still alive and well in their DNA today. They see nothing wrong with killing one another, or anyone else for that matter, they see nothing wrong with resisting authority, they see nothing wrong with taking something rather than working for it, for it's the way their ancestors lived. You just don't breed that kind of behavior out of a race of people in a couple of hundred years. Add to that the fact that their IQ level is such that it's hard for them to comprehend the fact that they're not supposed to be doing what they're doing, and you end up with the behavior that is not like it should be in a civilized society.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21

A link to this graph would be nice
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21

The answer is Blacks should be denied gun ownership due to their race. Obviously the statistics prove it. Screw you and your socioeconomic excuses. Retard.
Not the answer at all, rickt300. Blanket pronouncements are dangerous. It's not different from saying all whites are white supremacists. Clearly, that is erroneous. The real problem can trace its roots to FDR but more importantly to LBJ's Great society program beginning in 1964. The removal of the father from the black home and the ensuing welfare condition for many blacks is the problem. I bet statistics would bear out my claim that the most black on black, black on white, or black on asian crimes of violence, and particularly gun violence, are perpetrated by young black males with no strong father figure in the home and a mother on welfare. If we deal with this then in a couple of generations much of this violence would be gone. However, the true racists in the country are Democrats who need the blacks and particularly poor blacks as a victimized, welfare dependent, voting base.
Originally Posted by bluefish
Not the answer at all, rickt300. Blanket pronouncements are dangerous. It's not different from saying all whites are white supremacists. Clearly, that is erroneous. The real problem can trace its roots to FDR but more importantly to LBJ's Great society program beginning in 1964. The removal of the father from the black home and the ensuing welfare condition for many blacks is the problem. I bet statistics would bear out my claim that the most black on black, black on white, or black on asian crimes of violence, and particularly gun violence, are perpetrated by young black males with no strong father figure in the home and a mother on welfare. If we deal with this then in a couple of generations much of this violence would be gone. However, the true racists in the country are Democrats who need the blacks and particularly poor blacks as a victimized, welfare dependent, voting base.

I tried to explain all of that to the last black man that pulled a gun on me, but he just said, "Shut yo crackah ass mouf", and took my wallet anyway.
This has happened often to you???
Posted By: jdunham Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21

Suck a dick.
This has happened often to you???

,...lot's of poor, mistreated, maladjusted black men out there.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Who is doing the shooting - 04/01/21

I guess I couldn't figure out which Icon meant sarcasm. Still screw all the socioeconomic excuses for murder. All welfare recipients are not Black, have you noticed they are not allowed to live with their fathers and they do not make up the huge percentage of shooters on the White side of things? Considering there are more Whites on Welfare than Blacks simply due to the racial percentages. PYHO. The young Black culture, Rap and drugs are the problem.
We tied the Czecks?!?!
© 24hourcampfire