Home
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Getting the second one tomorrow.......from others I understand that is the one with more side effects.......we shall see,

Tim
Done. I haven't been able to play the piano since.
Another post shot thread?
Mom had em. I never will.

It triggered gout that she hasn't had for years. Extreme misery and pain for over a week so far.

Did it trigger the gout? Who knows but its sure funny in a way and thats the way all the other supposed science of covid has worked...
Originally Posted by WMR

Allow me to help you with this....

Could you pay the piano before you got the shot?
i had my second moderna about 6 weeks ago. asked for a third one for extra protection. they told me to go to the back of the line. couldn't tell me how long the shots were good for in my system.

but i can tell my ankle that was so messed up is now improving markedly. if it wasn't for the two shots my ankle might not have improved as it has. just in time to mow the grass.
Originally Posted by TimZ
Getting the second one tomorrow.......from others I understand that is the one with more side effects.......we shall see,

Tim

I've also head the second shot is the "one", if there is one.
About three weeks to go for me.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by WMR

Allow me to help you with this....

Could you pay the piano before you got the shot?

Thanks, I knew somebody'd come through.
#resistgenemodificationthreapyshot
#scamdemicfornewworldorder
#probablyhadtheschitinaugustanyways
#lovemyantibodiesandherdimmunity
#anyoneupforgoldencorraltoday

Golden Corral

Dang man. Youre like the Dennis Rodman of buffet partying.

I had night terrors. Too much MSG
No joking, I feel very good. Sort of like I just finished a Red Bull. If you’re not a regular Red Bull drinker, you know the feeling.
Something was different about those springs rolls. Not supposed to jasmine, rosemary and cream cheese in them.

Gag

Even the soy couldnt mask it.
Originally Posted by MM879
No joking, I feel very good. Sort of like I just finished a Red Bull. If you’re not a regular Red Bull drinker, you know the feeling.

Wabi on Red Bull

full blown Cornholio.

lol
I had the 2nd Phizer dose in the morning on 3/25.

Had one beer that night, woke up at 3:00 with the chills and shivering and about froze my azz off.

Got up and put an old thick robe on, put the heating pad on the leather couch, and covered up with a fleece blanket - warm as toast in 5 minutes.

Mild headache and a bit tired the next day but good to go now.

Wife had 2nd Moderna doze two days ago and had no ill affects. She’s a tough one.
I've had them both. No problems either time.
I just got mine.

Hurt like hell but other than that I feel great.
Jeeze

My second must have had a squirt of Seven Up in it.

Maybe a slight headache for 3 hours next day.

I hear lots of feigned conditions. Have to ask when is the last time one of these people smashed the fugg out of their thumb with a framing hammer.
will probably get it but will hate myself
My wife got both Pfizer shots about 3 weeks before I did. She didn't any reaction from the first one, aside from a little soreness in her right shoulder. Her only reaction to the second, injected into the left shoulder, was her right shoulder got sore again!

Pretty much the same deal for me, except my right shoulder got much sorer--but it's been three days and this morning the soreness was gone.
My wife got her second shot 3 days ago. The next day she felt tired and took a nap in the afternoon (not like her) but after that she was fine. I get tired and doze off every afternoon. I get my second in 8 days. Just had a sore shoulder for 2 days after the first one.
I also got tired, so I took a nap. Then, my arm itched for 3 days.
God damn. I feel like my fugkin' arm is on fire!

Is this normal?
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I had the 2nd Phizer dose in the morning on 3/25.

Had one beer that night, woke up at 3:00 with the chills and shivering and about froze my azz off.

Got up and put an old thick robe on, put the heating pad on the leather couch, and covered up with a fleece blanket - warm as toast in 5 minutes.

Mild headache and a bit tired the next day but good to go now.

Wife had 2nd Moderna doze two days ago and had no ill affects. She’s a tough one.

Note to self; drink warm beer for day one, shot two.
Going for #1 next week. Hadn't really planned to but with a BC hunt this fall I suspect it will be a requirement for entry assuming entry is allowed.
My first.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
It just made me tired. My wife achy and tired.
Originally Posted by EdM
Going for #1 next week. Hadn't really planned to but with a BC hunt this fall I suspect it will be a requirement for entry assuming entry is allowed.

As long as you don`t test positive,then it's a two week quarantine.If you are not tested positive you will still have to stay in a hotel not of your choice for 3 days at a cost of up to 2 grand.This info was on Tucker Carlson last night.This is if they open the borders.
Originally Posted by deflave
I just got mine.

Hurt like hell but other than that I feel great.

Tears were shed?
Got #2 yesterday... Meh. No biggie - same small sore spot where the needle went in.. That's it. Whole thing took less than 15 seconds..

There's an initial stage where you're seated at a desk with a (in this case) cute female - and we're both yet wearing masks.. I asked if she'd heard yet that WI now has NO mask mandate. She hadn't heard. I told her it's the very LAST time I'm wearin' this mask. She looks down a bit - reading it (it sez "NEVER LYIN' BIDEN AND THE HO!") then looked up and smiled and said, 'if I had a chance I'd wear one just like it'..

Only the 6th time I've worn the damned things and it's the LAST time I'm wearin' one... YMMV..
I'm glad to hear everybody is getting their vaccinations.
Zero reaction to first Moderna shot 2nd shot was different about an hour after I got it the chills set in. Went to bed with 3 blankets on top thinking uh oh ..... the chills only lasted about an hour though. Later that day the injection spot started to look and feel like a mid level "this sucks" bee sting. That lasted 3 or 4 days and was pretty annoying but was confirmation my immune system is on full alert now.

One more thing, that sudden desire to eat human flesh is real. I was rationalizing that there would be no moral dilemma if I only ate Liberals but then I became concerned that like mad cow disease their illness might be contagious. I've found that grilling lots of medium rare venison backstrap is a very workable substitute. cool
Can’t so I won’t.
Best friend is a nam vet, 73, got his second Wednesday. Dropped him flat. Still in the VA, going to see him later today if they let me in.

Osky
Originally Posted by Redneck
Got #2 yesterday... Meh. No biggie - same small sore spot where the needle went in.. That's it. Whole thing took less than 15 seconds..

There's an initial stage where you're seated at a desk with a (in this case) cute female - and we're both yet wearing masks.. I asked if she'd heard yet that WI now has NO mask mandate. She hadn't heard. I told her it's the very LAST time I'm wearin' this mask. She looks down a bit - reading it (it sez "NEVER LYIN' BIDEN AND THE HO!") then looked up and smiled and said, 'if I had a chance I'd wear one just like it'..

Only the 6th time I've worn the damned things and it's the LAST time I'm wearin' one... YMMV..

Did ya leave it with her?
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by EdM

As long as you don`t test positive,then it's a two week quarantine.If you are not tested positive you will still have to stay in a hotel not of your choice for 3 days at a cost of up to 2 grand.This info was on Tucker Carlson last night.This is if they open the borders.

Contacted an Alberta outfitter we've hunted with a lot over the years, specifically about coming up for waterfowl. He's VERY confident Canada will open the border to Americans by fall.
I!!, hope for fishing season!
I received the second covid vaccine at 3:00pm yesterday. I went to bed around 10:00. I woke up a couple of hours later and when I moved every joint in my body ached. I was able to sleep on and off. Feeling a lot better now. The injection site is sore but the joint pain is just about gone. Just feel tired now. A short nap this afternoon and I'll be good as new.
I received the J&J shot several weeks ago no problems just the usual soreness around the injection site for several days.
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Originally Posted by EdM

Contacted an Alberta outfitter we've hunted with a lot over the years, specifically about coming up for waterfowl. He's VERY confident Canada will open the border to Americans by fall.

Beautiful. Destroy another season for so many hardworking people west of Montreal. I swear you couldn’t fill a shot glass with brains if you harvested from joe, Ho, and Treaudope.

Osky
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I!!, hope for fishing season!

+1!!!
Received 2nd Pfizer shot a month ago. No issues at all from either shot. Apparently it affects people differently.
My wife and I have had both Pfizer shots w/out ill effect of any kind.

mike r

Is this normal?
Dr. said wait 90 days after covid to get the shots! Surprised yours didn't tell you the same thing! No I didn't have covid yet! Got first shot and my arm hurt for a couple days. Waiting for next shot twenty days from now! After watching my stepdad, and two others die from covid, wife and I decided to get the shots!
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Originally Posted by EdM

Canada is re-assessing it's Covid border policies on 21 April - Hopefully having the shots will make it seamless. We have a Canadian train trip in August and an Alberta duck/goose trip in Sept planned.
Got my second Moderna vaccination 2 days ago. Yesterday my arm was pretty sore and I didn't have much energy. Today I feel better. Not as bad as the second shingles vaccination.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Another post shot thread?

Post Apocalypse drawn down is fascinating to some.

🦫
Wife and I had both Moderna vaccinations. No side effects. My 85 year old mom won’t get it. Her cardiologist told her with her medical issues she will not survive COVID. She still won’t get it. She wins the stubborn contest.
No effects with my first. Second one made me sleep the whole next day.
the chinee are already workin on the next one to accidentally release
They found the bats and pangolins for it? wink
[Linked Image]
Just praying at least 200 million idiots in USA don't get the shots and die.
[Linked Image]
It makes me horney day and night
Originally Posted by OldTimeHunter

Interesting way to pray. Wonder how that one will be received. Doesn't seem scripturally sound, in some way. The Bible doesn't limit loving your neighbor to only those who look, think or act like you, as I recall.
To be truthful, I doubt you really prayed that. Either way, happy Easter.

The good lord has a funny way of fulfilling prayers. When the lord sent his son to pay for the sins of the world it was only a down payment. The next one is on you, you ready?
Glad to see most people had mild reactions if any.
Wife and I had both shots. We were advised to drink a lot of water the day before, day of, and day after shots. We did, and very slight injection site tenderness for her and none for me. Did it make a difference, who knows. I did urinate a lot more than usual...
None of your business? Isn't that the standard answer to covid questions around here?
Had the first Phizer on 3-19. All I had was a sore spot if I felt around real deep. It was about the size of a quarter. Basically nothing.

Is this normal?

With language like that...again I say you need to get your ass to church and pray!

It will make everything in your life better!
Counting my wife, myself other family members and coworkers my small sample of 15 people none have had any issues.
Yes. Phizer.
Both.
No side effects.
How will we know the vaccine is working? Will the survival rate go from 99.7% to 99.8%?

Feeling GREAT!

I've never felt so gooood!

https://www.brighteon.com/672c046c-b139-42a8-8a99-71ca8b3807fe
Had my first shot one week ago today. I was fine the first day, then I started feeling light headed the second. That lasted about five hours. Then I became tired. Very tired on Sat and Sun and then it was all past. Arm never hurt.

The nurse at WalMart asked me several questions. First they took my temp, then asked if I had been exposed to anyone that had what looked like a cold with sniffles. Then they finally asked if I had had COVID in the past, and when I told them I had, they asked when. I told them last year and they said if it had been within the past 90 days that I could not take the shot because they had a limited supply and I would still be immune for the 90 days.
I got the first one about a month ago and I'm supposed to get the 2nd tomorrow.

Got Moderna on a Friday, had a headache Saturday, started throwing up and o2 sats dropping Sunday. Monday night I went to the ER, they checked my o2 at 56% and took me right back so I didn't even have to wait. They stuck IVs in both arms, brought the crash cart over, put me on O2 and were about to bag me as they talked about intubation. I thought I was a goner at one point.

Luckily I responded pretty well to the O2. I spent the next 2 weeks on home o2. They thought I had a blood clot but CT scans were clear.

A week or 2 later a lady who got the same shot at my wife's office had the same reaction and ended up in the ER.

All my Dr's agree I should get the 2nd one but I'm still a bit hesitant. If I do and it goes wrong I hope someone helps my wife get fair value out of my guns and stuff.

Bb
I been seeing more little green men than normal
I had the Pfizer, and the only affect it had on me was to cause the COVID-19 antibodies to show up on my latest blood work. My wife had a low-grade fever the day after.
Not being able to sue for side effects of the shot is of some concern to me!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html
I got Moderna the other day. 1st shot. No symptoms whatsoever.
I am eagerly looking forward to Moderna #2...the #1 had a wonderful side effect...can't wait for #2...of course the Rural Health lady is a cougar type, imagine a Melania Trump Mountain Muffin.
Wife and I had our second Moderna shot Tuesday and we're both deader than bigsqueeze.
ALL you dum-azzes are stuck on stupid! Take an injection from a experimental vaccine that has not gone through years of trials on animal and human subjects? A vaccine sponsored by the psychopaths Kill and Ikillya Gates? Neither of which people has a medical degree, As YOUR President put it; “C’mon man!” People are so stuck on stupid! You can’t find crap like this even in a comic book. Do you really imagine for one second that billionaires give a rat’s azz about common folk like us? All of you that have willingly taken these gene-altering, immune-system destroying shots (NOT “vaccines”) will start dropping like flies later this year (all according to the plan of the Demonrat elites). And the fatalities from these “vaccines” will be blamed on new strains of the fake “Covid” virus; for which all the healthy people will be required to get a new “vaccine”. You can’t make this garbage up! The sheep are truly lining up for the slaughter. What is that...? I hear the stampede of the vaccinated folks coming to verbally chastise me! Oh well, nothing new
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
ALL you dum-azzes are stuck on stupid! Take an injection from a experimental vaccine that has not gone through years of trials on animal and human subjects? A vaccine sponsored by the psychopaths Kill and Ikillya Gates? Neither of which people has a medical degree, As YOUR President put it; “C’mon man!” People are so stuck on stupid! You can’t find crap like this even in a comic book. Do you really imagine for one second that billionaires give a rat’s azz about common folk like us? All of you that have willingly taken these gene-altering, immune-system destroying shots (NOT “vaccines”) will start dropping like flies later this year (all according to the plan of the Demonrat elites). And the fatalities from these “vaccines” will be blamed on new strains of the fake “Covid” virus; for which all the healthy people will be required to get a new “vaccine”. You can’t make this garbage up! The sheep are truly lining up for the slaughter. What is that...? I hear the stampede of the vaccinated folks coming to verbally chastise me! Oh well, nothing new

Wuz up bruh? Are yuuz a siuntis or sumptin'?
I trust da doktr'!

https://www.brighteon.com/5785e8c4-8c89-4d9c-8f38-3c51b9f126e9

😄
https://www.brighteon.com/b02a73d3-79af-4cbf-a231-5a5070d5c27b

Nurse's testimony

https://www.brighteon.com/9d43b53a-32e5-4f05-8899-faec29de7553

Why are these shots have warning AGAINST using on those over 64 when these are the results???

https://www.brighteon.com/644171d8-67cf-4eea-ab58-494254a5b41f
🤔
Mystery........❓
Originally Posted by Whelenman
It just made me tired. My wife achy and tired.

You could have gotten them same result by moving to Michigan.
Originally Posted by ironbender
They found the bats and pangolins for it? wink

naked mole rats I think is what I heard

Why?

There would be more critters and fish to go around for those that survive.

And probably mansions for $50K on a nice plot with deers and game birds on your own estate.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by ingwe

Is this normal?

With language like that...again I say you need to get your ass to church and pray!

It will make everything in your life better!

There you have it folks.

The Grand Poobah is recommending church.

I might suggest we slide on down to the Triple Rock for some churchin' up

I'm glad to hear everybody is getting their vaccinations.

ElkSlayer91 says it's not a vaccination.
I guess he is the arbiter.
Had my second Pfizer more than a month ago. The first shot was followed by a five minute headache. The second gave me a boner for 2 hours until game time. I was energetic the next day.
Originally Posted by FOsteology
[Linked Image]

LMAO
laugh
Got my first shot yesterday. Arm is a bit sore. Noticed a couple of strange things though.
Things that were getting smaller are now getting bigger. Things which were getting bigger are getting smaller. If I close my right eye I see double out of my left eye. When I try to move my right hand my left hand moves. Garlic tastes like cotton candy. Milk tastes like gin and tonic. I can speak 5 new languages. I want to drive on the left side of the road. My dog doesn't seem to know who I am. I have an overwhelming urge to reconcile with the X.(that's really scary). My shoes fit on the wrong foot. I went bear hunting today and noticed I was only carrying a club and I was naked. Went through McDonalds on the way home and tried to order sushi. Got home and took a shower. Realized I was not at home and the neighbor was not impressed. Found my house and tried to cut the lawn. Realized someone had braided the lawn and installed a 4" lift on the lawnmower. Figured some time in the reloading room might help put things in perspective. Found someone had been messing with my stuff. Never seen a .223-50cal before. Nice of them to leave me a few rounds for trials!
Other than that, I'm feeling just fine.
PS: Just discovered I can change the channel on the TV buy pressing my heels together and thinking of the show I want to watch. Cool !
PPS: My dog won't come within 20' of me?? What's up with that??
The fakeccines are a good thing.

Was tryin ta think of a way a covtard could take its mask off, without goin inta a paroxysm of cognitive dissonance.

Fakeccine! And, it's free, because it works so good.

With a little pinprick of saline solution, every moron on the planet can now feel comfortable takin their mask off.

Which is good for the sane, cause they don't hafta put up with the Karen "killer" bullshit anymore.

Covtards "transition" ta normal, with the help of an additional hole in their bodies, just like Bruce Gender.

This bolognavirus crap has always been offensive, to sentient beings.

But, ya gotta admire the magnificent way they manipulated the gullible, start ta finish.
Nope...

Perfectly normal here....

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]
I had shot #2 today. The worst shot in my life. The dum bioch stuck it in the point of my shoulder. The shot hurt. Now the arm hurts.
Wife and I both got Pfizer 1 on 3/3 and #2 on 3/24. Today is 2 weeks post shot so we visited some of the grand kids for the first time in over a year. First shot made my arm sore and 2nd made me sick with flu like symptoms for a day then it went away just as fast as it hit. Wife had no side effects other than a sore arm.
Got my second Moderna Saturday. Started feeling a little crappy late that night. Had a whopping 99 degree fever. Went fishing Monday.

Nothing at all like my second Shingles shot, which kicked me good for two days.

Moderna may be better for the UK variant that’s romping through NY and NJ right now. Still in isolation mode, because it's the smart thing to do, and pretty much our normal lifestyle.
So good so far for me.
So good so far for me.

Ha. It affects some before they even take it.

Have you looked in the mirror?
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Got my second Moderna Saturday. Started feeling a little crappy late that night. Had a whopping 99 degree fever. Went fishing Monday.

Nothing at all like my second Shingles shot, which kicked me good for two days.

Moderna may be better for the UK variant that’s romping through NY and NJ right now. Still in isolation mode, because it's the smart thing to do, and pretty much our normal lifestyle.

UFR. The UK variant. YGBSM. None of the variants are more than 0.3 % genetically different. Your immune system will fight any so called variant. UFR.
The only strain we dont have is the Chiney strain. Guess why.
You believe that POS Fauci and the CDC? Pull up cdc flu cases for 2019-2020 flu season. 38-56 million.
CDC also list flu cases of 20-21 flu season at 1800.

Uganda with 43 million people had 210 covid deaths. They have Hydroxychloroquine OTC for malaria.

The Who, CDC and fauci said Hydroxychloroquine doesnt work because the govt cant push a vaccine for something there is a cure for.

Sheesh. Unreal. We shut the country down for the flu which 99.8% survive. Fauci is pushing the vac on babies.
UFR. A nation of suckers.
It will be lonely around here in 6 to 12 months.
11:15 tomorrow.
DR. RYAN COLE: COVID-19, MRNA BIOWEAPON, IVERMECTIN, & VITAMIN D – The Phaser
https://thephaser.com/2021/03/talk-...he-importance-of-vitamin-d-dr-ryan-cole/
No fist shot, no second shot and haven't been tested to see if I've had the China flu. Those that have sucked this China flu BS up have done nothing but ruined our country. We need to put the China flu BS behind US and get back to work being Americans.
There is a reason half the nurses and Drs are skipping the vaccines.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7142689/
Normally a new vaccine goes through years of trials on animals and in clinics, etc. Before it gets approved. But you guys know this one is safe within a few days of taking it?
Got my second Moderna today. So far nothing more than a sore shoulder.
Originally Posted by EdM
11:15 tomorrow.

Gonna be interesting on other subjects.

PS- They're backing off the vax passports.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I am taking it based on my assumption that Canada will require it for entry and under the assumption that my deferred goat, moose and elk hunt happens this fall, well I ain't going to toss a $10k deposit.

Truth.
You believe Fauci who said Hydroxychloroquine doesnt work? YGBSM. How long do suckers keep believing Zero, MSM and Fauci.

Now i know why we are$29 trillion in debt and have open borders. UFR.
NM Stands Up! | Defending the Constitution in New Mexico
https://nmstandsup.org/
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I gotta be the different one here.

Got the Covid back in January, 2020, before it was officially stated to be in the US. All the symptoms. It responded well to Vitamins C & D3, Zinc, and lots of ionophores for Zinc.

Got tested for Covid last August. I was confirmed negative, and had the immunoglobin antibodies saying I had it.

Have LOTS of co-morbidities that say I should die quickly with the Covid...that I should be scared to death to get it. Not scared the least. Didn't die then...and I know the virus doesn't need a vaccine if it is easily cured. Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Quercetin, and EGCG, any combined with Zinc, and Vitamins C & D3, have that covered.

Not getting the experimental treatment. If Big Pharma is exempting itself from liability while wanting to use the general population as guinea pigs...count me out. Call me a nut, but I see additional boosters and more unpleasant surprises in the future for this new form of treatment.

This new mRNA treatment will probably take a decade or more to iron it out and get the unforeseen problems out. As a certain shrunken head once said....it's going to be a bumpy ride - at least, for many people, as the effect of additional boosters begin to stack on top of each other.

Not crashing the party for those opting to get it. Your body, your choice. My body, my choice. Live and let live.
Doesnt this kind of give those less than brain dead a clue?

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-confronts-vaccine-hesitancy-republicans-183040167.html
I saw the blacks and browns fighting to be first in line for the shot of salvation at a Southside CVS while driving to get out of town the other day.
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

tore me up terrible, got so bad I couldn't log on to 24 hour campfire for 3 days!

What'd I miss?
Oh no Joe. Tell the suckers it just aint so.

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covi...-break-through-covid-cases-after-vaccine

So "Doc" what would you do in my case?
CDC says we had over 38 million cases of flu in winter of 2019 and only 1800 one year later in winter of 20-21 and people believe the cdc and msm than they do of HE wno created them.

No wonder HE said, My people perish for lack of knowledge.,
CDC says we had over 38 million cases of flu in winter of 2019 and only 1800 one year later in winter of 20-21 and people believe the cdc and msm than they do of HE wno created them.

Originally Posted by EdM

Again.
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by EdM

Again.

I can answer that, he’d tell you not to be a pussy and over react, like you did.

Originally Posted by EdM

Id pray.
The smartest Drs i know arent taking the vaccine. The ones from india kiss ass on Zero, Killery, Fauci,Biteme and the CDC. All of the latter lie.

So, Biteme doesnt care about 2000 dead Americans from illegal aliens and Fauco says Cuomo had the gold standard of care.

Who thinks Biden and Faucoff give a dayom about them when Fuacoff said Hydroxychloroquine is dangerous and doesnt work and to wait until your lips turn blue before going to the ER?

YGBFKM.
Faucoff was elated to have his NIH publish this medical miracle news in 2005.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/
Originally Posted by EdM

I am taking it based on my assumption that Canada will require it for entry and under the assumption that my deferred goat, moose and elk hunt happens this fall, well I ain't going to toss a $10k deposit.

Why don’t you wait to see if it is mandatory?

Truth.

Yep!

And not to mention the number of “vacillated” folk still catching the Covid.

Personally, I’ll pass on getting vaccinated.
© 24hourcampfire