Home
Posted By: Tarquin Border Patrol friend.... - 04/01/21
I have a friend on the Border Patrol. He says it's chaos down there. He just hooked up an illegal with 14 grams of meth. Was not allowed to arrest or book him.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Border Patrol friend.... - 04/01/21
He is a criminal.
Posted By: MAC Re: Border Patrol friend.... - 04/01/21
Originally Posted by Tarquin
I have a friend

Gonna hoist the BS flag right here. I've seen enough garbage from you that leads me to doubt you have any friends at all, much less one in border patrol. By the way the problem at the border is the fault of the guy you wanted elected. Just sayin...
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Border Patrol friend.... - 04/01/21
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a friend

Gonna hoist the BS flag right here. I've seen enough garbage from you that leads me to doubt you have any friends at all, much less one in border patrol. By the way the problem at the border is the fault of the guy you wanted elected. Just sayin...

I wanted Trump, you must have wanted Biden, but there's no denying the Dems are in full control of all levers of power because of DJT. Repubs won nationwide, picked up seats in the house, would have held the line in the senate but for Trump (see Anne Coulter's analysis), picked up goverorships and got our asses handed to us in in the national election.
You can pretend the disaster on the border isn't happening if you want to, but it is. If you know anyone in the Border Patrol, or any BLM officers working duty down there, just ask them. I just did, And its a fact.
Posted By: GregW Re: Border Patrol friend.... - 04/01/21
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a friend

I wanted Trump, you must have wanted Biden, but there's no denying the Dems are in full control of all levers of power because of DJT. Repubs won nationwide, picked up seats in the house, would have held the line in the senate but for Trump (see Anne Coulter's analysis), picked up goverorships and got our asses handed to us in in the national election.

No...
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a friend

Ok. You're right. No one with dope is coming over the border. crazy Whatever.
Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a friend

No...

yes. When you're the [bleep] incumbent, you're supposed to win! mad
Posted By: GregW Re: Border Patrol friend.... - 04/01/21
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a friend

No...

yes. When you;re the picking incumbent, you're supposed to win!

He did....

Talk more about the border.....
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a friend

Ok. You're right. No one with dope is coming over the border. crazy Whatever.

I guess you are braindead. I never said anything about dope coming across the border. I live in TX and see it. What I don't believe is that someone like you has any friends. Oh, and your reading comprehension sucks and I must have really struck a nerve if you have to respond multiple times to a single post. Pretty pathetic but then your posts show you to be quite the little DEM supporter so I guess pathetic is a natural state of being for you..
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Border Patrol friend.... - 04/01/21
President Trump did not loose the election. It was stolen from him by democrats and republicans. They allowed some Republican candidates to win races in an effort to cover up the coup so the useful idiots would not realize what happened. I do not understand the level of ignorance that allows people to believe otherwise but I do recognize that some people are totally committed to it.
Posted By: poboy Re: Border Patrol friend.... - 04/01/21
45-100, you forgot they blatantly stole the Senate majority also. mad
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a friend

LOL You're such a Khhhunt.
Posted By: efw Re: Border Patrol friend.... - 04/01/21
You can pretend the disaster on the border isn't happening if you want to, but it is. If you know anyone in the Border Patrol, or any BLM officers working duty down there, just ask them. I just did, And its a fact.

What’s BLM stand for?
I saw a photo, last week showing meth and cocaine seizures were in the multi ton range.+
500 or so pounds of fentanyl...
And assorted other stuff.
Transport is way up...
Posted By: ribka Re: Border Patrol friend.... - 04/01/21
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a friend

An internet law expert would never lie
laugh
Posted By: ribka Re: Border Patrol friend.... - 04/01/21
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a friend

LOL You're such a Khhhunt.

called out so many times he/she cant keep track of the lies
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a friend

He's telling the truth.

Much more than you you know.
Posted By: kingston Re: Border Patrol friend.... - 04/01/21
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Maaaan overboaaaaaaaard!!!

Horry fuuk!
I have a friend on the Border Patrol. He says it's chaos down there. He just hooked up an illegal with 14 grams of meth. Was not allowed to arrest or book him.

Your friend will be charged for false arrest on the illegal.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Border Patrol friend.... - 04/01/21
Originally Posted by efw

What’s BLM stand for?

Bureau of Land Management.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Border Patrol friend.... - 04/01/21
Democrats need the children.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a friend

He's telling the truth.

I guess you are braindead too. I never said I don't believe about the drugs. I live in TX and down here we know what is coming across the border. I just don't believe he has any friends. Get it? Or did I use to many big words for you? Didn't you learn to read and comprehend when you were in school?
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a friend

No...

yes. When you're the [bleep] incumbent, you're supposed to win! mad

You obviously are ignoring Dominion machines and fake mail-in votes. How can you do that?
Posted By: blanket Re: Border Patrol friend.... - 04/02/21
wave all the drugs in non stop, self curing problem, hell dump all of the opiates from evidence lockers in Walmart parking lots and post on Facebook, self curing problem
Posted By: Cross Re: Border Patrol friend.... - 04/02/21

That's his cultural heritage! Who are you to judge!!??

Just hope that his cultural heritage doesn't include abusing anyone in your family!

That would be his right too!

Cross
Posted By: chesterwy Re: Border Patrol friend.... - 04/02/21
So he had half an ounce? That’s a recreational supply. The cartels move tons, and they don’t do it a half ounce at a time.
Posted By: ribka Re: Border Patrol friend.... - 04/02/21

what sector does your friend work in?
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
He is a criminal.

What does Q say about the border situation....o' wise one?
Posted By: deflave Re: Border Patrol friend.... - 04/02/21
Did he keep the meth at least?
Originally Posted by ribka

what sector does your friend work in?

You’re not going to get an answer lol

He’s probably the Field Marshall or Admiral or some such.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Border Patrol friend.... - 04/02/21
Border, is without patrol, it has been a circle jerk masturbate fest for the last 50 years, the men are NOT allowed to do their jobs, 'politics'

Tarqueen,

I find it amazing that a Biden supporter like yourself would suddenly taken an interest in the border.

PS-You either don't have a friend in the Border Patrol or your "friend" is full of fugking schit.
Originally Posted by gunner500
Border, is without patrol, it has been a circle jerk masturbate fest for the last 50 years, the men are NOT allowed to do their jobs, 'politics'

No BP work since 1971.

You're quite the historian.
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a friend

He's telling the truth.

I guess you are braindead too. I never said I don't believe about the drugs. I live in TX and down here we know what is coming across the border. I just don't believe he has any friends. Get it? Or did I use to many big words for you? Didn't you learn to read and comprehend when you were in school?

MAC, You just need to STFU again.

Or I'll spank you and send you home to mommy again.

If you start to have some better insight as to who TarQueen really is, it'll make more sense to you. smile
I have several friends that are Border Patrol they do there job nobody is allowed once they get to a check point to bring any thing that is not legal.....
I also have a friend in the Border Patrol (my favorite person in the whole world actually) and I would like to add some reality to this incredibly dumb schit thread:

1.) If an illegal alien is encountered they can and should be arrested, regardless of how much meth is in their pockets.

2.) Anybody that is claiming that adult males are not "booked" is lying to you.

3.) Personal use/possession isn't something the BP makes a habit of. It's akin to saying "she was an illegal alien AND a prostitute." They really DGAF.
Originally Posted by deflave
I also have a friend in the Border Patrol (my favorite person in the whole world actually) and I would like to add some reality to this incredibly dumb schit thread:

1.) If an illegal alien is encountered they can and should be arrested, regardless of how much meth is in their pockets.

2.) Anybody that is claiming that adult males are not "booked" is lying to you.

3.) Personal use/possession isn't something the BP makes a habit of. It's akin to saying "she was an illegal alien AND a prostitute." They really DGAF.

Imagine that!

Some clarity for the ignorant. And it didn't even come from the pea patch on the troll farm here. grin
© 24hourcampfire