Home
Incredible, I wouldn’t have thought it remotely possible.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.up...-underwater-single-breath/3101617209352/

54 yo
That’s crazy! I can barely go a minute!
I once swam the length of an olympic size pool underwater on a single breath. I was 21 years old then, and I think it damn near killed me.
The truly amazing part of the story that was left out of the article - he did it the same afternoon shortly after breaking Joey Chestnut's record by eating 74 hot dogs.
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
The truly amazing part of the story that was left out of the article - he did it the same afternoon shortly after breaking Joey Chestnut's record by eating 74 hot dogs.

He also took the longest schit on record at 53.21 inches. Quite a day.
How the hell does the human body still function under warm water conditions on 1 breath for 24 minutes? Wait it's april 1st, never mind
Well hell, ain't no republican been able to do that, even when AOC pizzed em off.
Incredible. Never dreamed any human could hold their breath for that long. He couldn't have been moving around at all or he would have run out of oxygen a lot sooner. I could also do one length of an olympic size pool underwater back when I was 18, in high school on the swim team. I was probably turning blue by the time I got to the other end but I've done it more than once.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I once swam the length of an olympic size pool underwater on a single breath. I was 21 years old then, and I think it damn near killed me.

I could do 2 lengths, and did regularly at that age.
April 1
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Well hell, ain't no republican been able to do that, even when AOC pizzed em off.

Hold your leg in the air for 24 seconds............Oh wait, never mind.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

Da Fuggers got gills.
Old record was 22 minutes, dang. 24 minutes underwater for me is a 1/2 tank of air laugh
Billy Sunday could do it.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

With a little practice, I get to where I can do this every summer. I’m 49. I’m the only one in the family that can do it. Two younger brothers and a younger brother-in-law get frustrated at trying to beat me. grin What this Croatian guy did is inconceivable. Atta boy to him!
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Da Fuggers got gills.

That's what your good buddies say about ya.

Somewhere there's an un-sucked dick and here you are with your mouth wide open on the Campfire.
He could do some serious muff diving!!!!
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Da Fuggers got gills.

That's what your good buddies say about ya.

Try liftin' that leg yet?

Lol, Broke dick worthless fugg.
Horse puckey.
It's true...

https://nationalpost.com/news/world...-minutes-underwater-and-hes-54-years-old
Took a peek at the video for a bit. Am guessing that tank he's breathing from is pure O2, as most of the really big apnea records are done by breathing up on pure oxygen.
Hard to believe...

If it's true, I'm thinking that's a record that will stand for a very long time.
Biden hasn't had oxygen going to his brain in years and he is still functioning as the perfect democrat🤔
My ex-ol'lady could go down for 45 minutes without any regard for breathing. She was the best.
© 24hourcampfire