Home
I have a number of LEO friends and acquaintences, but I learned long ago that........

For the typical civillian, they are not your friend and are not there to help you.

Quien Sabe,

GWB

FBI’s political jihad against American white whales

By Charles Hurt - The Washington Times - Thursday, April 1, 2021

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

His name is John and he is a patriotic American. He is a law-abiding citizen who works as an electrical engineer. He pays his taxes and coaches youth sports.

He is married, owns a home in Gaithersburg, Maryland, and is a good neighbor.

Yet, in this world of mass murderers, brainsick terrorists and unknown illegals streaming across our southern border, the FBI has become obsessed with John.

Agents come to his house and bang on his door. They call him at work. They persistently threaten him with ominous questions.

John is not suspected of plotting to blow up an RV in downtown Nashville. The FBI doesn’t suspect he is planning on shooting up a grocery store in Boulder, Colorado. He is not on their radar for ideations about deploying pressure cooker bombs at the Boston Marathon.

No, John is just a patriotic American citizen living his life and contributing to his country.

When it all began, the FBI just had “a couple of questions.”

Because John is a law-abiding, pro-cop kind of patriotic American citizen, he willingly answered their questions.

No, he told them, he was not at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. He was, he told them, at work. He provided the proof that he was at work to their field office in Rockville.

All of this was as if there is something inherently nefarious or illegal about a political gathering of citizens at the United States Capitol to petition their federal government. The FBI agents produced no evidence that John had committed any crime, caused any disturbance or trespassed against anyone.

“I supported President Trump in the 2020 election,” John told me. “I put up signs in my yard but I have never been involved in any kind of rioting or vandalism.”

But the FBI questions did not end with his whereabouts on Jan. 6. That was only the beginning.

In the weeks since they first banged on the door of his home, agents have continued pestering him, demanding answers and threatening him.

Have you ever attended a pro-Trump event? Have you ever attended anything like a pro-Trump event?

“Do you know anyone who attended the Trump rally?”

When John declined to answer further questions, the FBI agents told John to come in for further questioning.

John, they said, is “not under arrest at this time.” But, they added, his refusal to come to FBI offices to answer further questions “raises red flags.”

The agents, meanwhile, were in no mood to answer any of John’s questions — even though they supposedly work for John and John pays their salaries.

They got a tip, they told him, that he was at the Capitol on Jan. 6. They refused to say from whom. FBI agents claimed John looks like someone they have a picture of from the Capitol that day. But they refuse to show John the picture.

The FBI’s bizarre obsession with John comes at a very bad time for the agency, whose credibility has been shattered like never before. For five years, the FBI has been exposed for running a political operation to investigate, punish and eliminate political opponents of the Democrat bureaucracy in Washington.

The agency spent every last shred of its remaining honor persecuting former President Donald Trump and anyone suspected of supporting him.

Which explains their obsession with John. And with the events of Jan. 6 at the U.S. Capitol.

Not that this latest investigation is going any better.

Federal judges, prosecutors and defense lawyers are starting to wake up to the truth about the FBI’s latest political obsession.

As the smoke clears from Jan. 6, the FBI’s breathless claims of “Insurrection!” “Sedition!” and “Domestic terrorism!” are looking a whole lot more like “unlawful presence” and “disrupting official government business.”

Dastardly threats to national security are turning out to be mundane misdemeanors. “MAGA terrorists” are looking a whole lot more like “MAGA tourists.”

But that does not mean the MAGA disruptors won’t still get railroaded in D.C. courts.

Law professor Douglas Berman warned Politico that prosecutors pressing FBI cases in federal court are “going to have political pressure not to agree to probation.” So much for blind justice.

But it gets even worse. These naked political prosecutions will be based on the color of your skin.

“I think this will be a record number of white people who appear in federal court in D.C.,” former federal prosecutor Paul Butler told Politico.

“If they’re receiving mercy, the prosecutor’s office should make sure the same mercy will be applied to all the other people who they prosecute, who are mainly people of color and low-income people.”

In the interest of fairness, justice and a colorblind society, The Washington Times is withholding the race of John, an American citizen who pays his taxes, owns his home and coaches youth sports in Gaithersburg.

God, please save America.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/apr/1/fbis-political-jihad-against-american-white-whales/
Thanks for posting. Shared it on FB.
The FBI is as anti American as it gets.
It just doesn’t sound good for us.
They know who they can fu-k with, they also know who will change their family dna for the next 500 years for fu-king with!
Sean Hannity still says that BLM and FBI are still good people and great Americans. Amazing that goobers still believe his schtick
Originally Posted by ribka
Sean Hannity still says that BLM and FBI are still good people and great Americans. Amazing that goobers still believe his schtick
Not when you look at many denizens of the Campfire. And the Campfire is way ahead of average America.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Not when you look at many denizens of the Campfire. And the Campfire is way ahead of average America.

hannitys a rich cuck from whoring!
Washington Times...LOL
Come one...come all.
All you 24hc houndogs gather round to howl at the MOON.
Read this Chinese bullshit...believe it...repeat it...tell it to all.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Washington Times...LOL
Come one...come all.

Do you think it's OK that the fbi constructed their own PC for an investigation on the president elect of the United States of America?
Washington Times...LOL
Come one...come all.

Gawd you're a stupid phuuck. Do you not comprehend that who the messenger is (the Wash times in this instance ) is wholly and utterly irrelevant to the factual truth of the actual story? Do you not comprehend this? It's "Logic 101" you dumb phuuck. JFC.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Washington Times...LOL
Come one...come all.

Do you think it's OK that the fbi constructed their own PC for an investigation on the president elect of the United States of America?

Sure he does....

True dat,

Cause it's the FBI....

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Washington Times...LOL
Come one...come all.

Sure he does....

True dat,

Cause it's the FBI....

DF

Didn't the liver eating man say, 'All the waaayy to the FBI".............grin
Thinking about becoming a person of any other color other than white.

Can this happen?
Originally Posted by plainsman456

Can this happen?

If you believe it, it is so.......

Can this happen?

The Beastie Boys say no! you got the right!
Given the choice, I'd go with a paint job over a trannie do-over....

Color change, IMO, would beat the heck out of a plumbing change.

But to each his own....

DF
LOL! yep, no bruce jenners needed. sick
A lot on the Campfire swoon the FBI. They think their ballistic tests are the holy grail despite being on and off the 9mm/38 since the 1920s.

Bureaucrats and their constant illegal and illegitimate Constitutional "authority".
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Washington Times...LOL
Come one...come all.

Gawd you're a stupid phuuck. Do you not comprehend that who the messenger is (the Wash times in this instance ) is wholly and utterly irrelevant to the factual truth of the actual story? Do you not comprehend this? It's "Logic 101" you dumb phuuck. JFC.

Believe what you want it to be.
Sun Myung Moon has a story for anyone.
TRUST WRAY
Q

I don't believe a damn thing Hannity says. He is an attention whore.
Damn scary, as that’s me exactly. Change the location and profession to civil engineer and I am John. Could it be too late to right the ship? Seeing that elections don’t matter anymore it could be.
Hannity....lol.
Federal Bureau of Intimidation, as in the movie Thunder Heart.
[quote=geedubya]I have a number of LEO friends and acquaintences, but I learned long ago that........

For the typical civillian, they are not your friend and are not there to help you/quote]

I have always believed that most of the LEO, not all but most, suffered from LDS (little dick syndrome), and loved the authority that they had being a cop. I've known a few cops, mostly small county sheriffs, who were good at their jobs, and didn't let the authority go their heads, but most of the cops I've know just love being able to tell someone what to do.

Their philosophy is that everyone is guilty of something.
The FBI has been turned into the Gestapo. They are on jihad against ONLY conservative white folks. All liberal white folks get a pass
Not a single member if the fbi has ever come forth with anything against the comey, Paige, and strock group. That tells me the entire organization is worthless.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Thanks for posting. Shared it on FB.

Really? FB? Really?
Originally Posted by slowmover12
Not a single member if the fbi has ever come forth with anything against the comey, Paige, and strock group. That tells me the entire organization is worthless.

It is extremely very rare to see any cop turn in their fellow cops for doing something wrong.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
[quote=geedubya]I have a number of LEO friends and acquaintences, but I learned long ago that........

For the typical civillian, they are not your friend and are not there to help you/quote]

I have always believed that most of the LEO, not all but most, suffered from LDS (little dick syndrome), and loved the authority that they had being a cop. I've known a few cops, mostly small county sheriffs, who were good at their jobs, and didn't let the authority go their heads, but most of the cops I've know just love being able to tell someone what to do.

Their philosophy is that everyone is guilty of something.

Well seeing as how none of us are truly free, I suppose we all are guilty of some "crime" than man determines to be so. Seems the older I get the more Libertarian I become in my beliefs. The alphabet orgainizations just can't let people live their own lives how they see fit.
Originally Posted by slowmover12

Oh, they are not “Worthless” , an appendix is worthless, tits on a Bull are worthless, but the FBI is far from worthless, in fact, the FBI is a very powerful and effective tool for the Left and it is extremely Dangerous.

Worthless can be ignored, dangerous needs to be dealt with.
The FBI lies for a living. Not to be trusted.
The whole problem is that as youngsters we were taught that the police-FBI and such were above reproach. Thus there were never held to account for anything and as we knew total power corrupts totally. Even the Trumpster had no idea the depth of it.
Geheimstaatspolizei

Can this happen?
Find, and watch the movie "Black Like Me"...
Originally Posted by geedubya
I have a number of LEO friends and acquaintences, but I learned long ago that........

For the typical civillian, they are not your friend and are not there to help you.

Quien Sabe,

GWB
Cops follow orders from their employer. Want cops to serve you? Be their boss.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Quien Sabe,

GWB

Who do “their employers” take orders from?
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Quien Sabe,

GWB
Who do “their employers” take orders from?
Usually voters. Do you think it is hard to replace a village council?
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Geheimstaatspolizei

............Abbreviated as "Gestapo" for those who didn't get it. Which is what I've been thinking about our FBI lately. Along with thoughts about the infamous Stasi, the notorious policing agency of the former communist East Germany. Funny how some of American society is beginning to remind me of those stories about Germany that I heard from old Germans when I was growing up in the 50's & 60's. Kind of frightening for an old conservative white guy like me.
Yep, up has indeed become down, and good, evil.
Hang their corruption around their neck like a mill stone. Make them own it. No more respect and reverence for them whatsoever. They are garbage, and it need to be spoken of openly and frequently. They get nothing but disrespect and animosity from us at this point.
The FBI has been politically motivated from the gitgo.J Edgar kept files on everyone he politically was opposed to and also ones he supported.The FBI will always be corrupt.What is funny is none of the alphabet agencies trust one another.They are all is search of power.As far as Hannity goes,he says what keeps him out of trouble with these asspipes and I don`t blame him.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Washington Times...LOL
Come one...come all.

Believe what you want it to be.
Sun Myung Moon has a story for anyone.

Moon was a Korean you dumb ass..... at least get your nationalities straight.
Originally Posted by Huntz
The FBI has been politically motivated from the gitgo.J Edgar kept files on everyone he politically was opposed to and also ones he supported.The FBI will always be corrupt.What is funny is none of the alphabet agencies trust one another.They are all is search of power.As far as Hannity goes,he says what keeps him out of trouble with these asspipes and I don`t blame him.

The FBI TV series with Ephram Zimbalist, Jr was created to help improve their image.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

I don't believe a damn thing Hannity says. He is an attention whore.

He may be but that doesn't change the fact he is right far more often than wrong. He has been spot on lately.
© 24hourcampfire