Home
Posted By: Cretch Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
Worth a watch. Alarming stuff if true.

https://blazingpress.com/alert/?fbclid=IwAR1IGmyptrKh0AnZ7cRR163e5cd08fBmuvWZEDWmiLA595K21aTz7FLV0Uc
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
Oh good, more alarming news. I can't wait.
Posted By: Ruger4Life Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
This is a conditioning, mind-control attempt to prepare folks to accept Revelation 13; you can’t buy or sell unless you take the mark or the number. A 2,000 year old prophecy by our Creator
Posted By: Cretch Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Oh good, more alarming news. I can't wait.

You should be numb to it by now
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
This is a conditioning, mind-control attempt to prepare folks to accept Revelation 13; you can’t buy or sell unless you take the mark or the number. A 2,000 year old prophecy by our Creator

It sure is.

Oh boy. I should have been in bed by now.
Tomorrow brings to mind a verse that might bless us all in spite of the covid pass news.

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."
-Jesus

John 16:33
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21

I used to read Naomi Wolf's articles.
I always pictured her a smart, but strong willed 68 year old maid. Lol. Surprise!
Anyhow, I didn't think that they would be pushing this covid pass so soon. It makes me wonder if the "Certification Mark " will roll out before or after digital chain block currency. Assuming that Gates master plan is going through. God only knows of course, but nothing wrong with speculation.

Have a blessed Easter guys!

✝️🙂 👍
Posted By: chesterwy Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
While I wasn’t as nuanced. I’ve been saying this was where we were headed since this all happened. And if you think your pot gutted good ol’ boy Sheriff or local cops won’t enforce it. Your head is in the sand.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

I used to read Naomi Wolf's articles.
I always pictured her a smart, but strong willed 68 year old maid. Lol. Surprise!
Anyhow, I didn't think that they would be pushing this covid pass so soon. It makes me wonder if the "Certification Mark " will roll out before or after digital chain block currency. Assuming that Gates master plan is going through. God only knows of course, but nothing wrong with speculation.

Have a blessed Easter guys!

✝️🙂 👍

You are spot-on, my brother!
Posted By: Colorado1135 Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
I thought the tribulation comes after the rapture. if so then were we the ones left behind? maybe someone can explain it to me, that's the way I understand it
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
I've always liked much of what Naomi Wolf has to say on several topics, this included. She's spot on, here.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
How to kill it: Pass a law that says you must present a vaccination ID to vote.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
The mark's coming but it won't happen until after the appearance of the anti-Christ. That isn't saying they won't be taking steps for it to happen. The technology is rapidly being developed that could be used for it.
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
I thought the tribulation comes after the rapture. if so then were we the ones left behind? maybe someone can explain it to me, that's the way I understand it

A Pre-Tribulation Rapture is heresy. No Christian believed that prior to about a century ago. It was a heresy promoted by the commentary within the Scofield Reference Bible, heavily promoted by Rothschild-owned Oxford University Press.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
Our Gov. Desantis says not in Florida--- like this guy
Originally Posted by TBREW401

Yep. Said he'd use executive power to penalize private companies for using them within the state.
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
And there is this: https://nationalfile.com/fbi-promis...ing-covid-vax-as-vaccine-passports-loom/
Posted By: hanco Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
They will want to tat a number on us, like the death camps.
No need to lie. Just remind whoever is asking of medical privacy laws in the US (HIPAA). Treatments obtained or not sought from your doctors are private matters in the US, by law. No one is allowed to enquire into them as a criteria for access to basic services.
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
A big nothing burger. While in the military we had to carry a "shot record" anytime we were deployed to a foreign country.
So what?
Posted By: catosilvaje Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
Go to First grade in school got to have the Vac card, go to Africa got to have the yellow fever card .
Posted By: Cretch Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
Originally Posted by catosilvaje
Go to First grade in school got to have the Vac card, go to Africa got to have the yellow fever card .

Did you watch the video? It's about much more than just carrying a vaccine card.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
Originally Posted by chesterwy
While I wasn’t as nuanced. I’ve been saying this was where we were headed since this all happened. And if you think your pot gutted good ol’ boy Sheriff or local cops won’t enforce it. Your head is in the sand.

Oh, they'll enforce it, alright. If they're told to do so. Their oaths mean nothing to many of them.

Watch a few videos of stand down pussy cawps, if you're not convinced yet.
Posted By: catosilvaje Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
I didn't watch the video before my post, after watching it puts a whole new light on things. Bad stuffs coming.
Posted By: IA_fog Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
Originally Posted by catosilvaje

I totally get that but this Covid crap is different. Yes I believe it can be deadly to the right person, but and I mean but here are facts
Yellow fever-40% fatality rate
Measles-15% fatality rate
Polio-30-70% fatality rate
Covid 19-from WHO WEB .1-.73%
See the difference?
Another known fact
You can still catch Covid
You can still transmit Covid
You still have to mask up
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
Originally Posted by TBREW401

https://alachuachronicle.com/governor-issues-executive-order-prohibiting-covid-19-vaccine-passports/
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
No need to lie. Just remind whoever is asking of medical privacy laws in the US (HIPAA). Treatments obtained or not sought from your doctors are private matters in the US, by law. No one is allowed to enquire into them as a criteria for access to basic services.

You can try it and maybe get away with it, but HIPAA really only covers what medical & insurance providers can do with your data. It doesn't prevent employers or anyone else from getting in your business.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

You can try it and maybe get away with it, but HIPAA really only covers what medical & insurance providers can do with your data. It doesn't prevent employers or anyone else from getting in your business.

The Supreme Court said that medical privacy rights extended to taking the life of an unborn child, therefore they certainly extend to this.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
I own everything about me. The good, the bad and everthing in between.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21

I seems here would need to be major changes to HIPAA for this to work.
The principle of medical privacy is laid down in HIPAA and expressed quite clearly in Roe. It's been ruled a traditional right of Americas, therefore (both by the Federal Courts and the US Legislature), and is thus covered under the 9th Amendment to the US Constitution.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21

This is "Dispensationalism". An entire system of theology created by John Nelson Darby in the 1830's, and later promoted in the "Schofield Study Bible". And it entails FAR more than just the secret rapture. It really began taking over American churches after WWII. It is an attractive doctrine to many, though totally UNBiblical. A tremendous amount of Scripture-twisting is required to support it. Most people don't just read the Bible and see for themselves, they want to hear some "learned authority figure" tell them, so this disease has now spread throughout the modern church.

I could write pages and pages on the subject, but will just say here to read the Bible. See what it has to say for itself. Ignore Tim LaHaye, Jon Hagee, and Hal Lindsay. Does the Bible REALLY say that one day we're all going to just disappear, and no one will know what happened to us? Or does it say something else entirely?
Originally Posted by Stophel

This is "Dispensationalism". An entire system of theology created by John Nelson Darby in the 1830's, and later promoted in the "Schofield Study Bible". And it entails FAR more than just the secret rapture. It really began taking over American churches after WWII. It is an attractive doctrine to many, though totally UNBiblical. A tremendous amount of Scripture-twisting is required to support it. Most people don't just read the Bible and see for themselves, they want to hear some "learned authority figure" tell them, so this disease has now spread throughout the modern church.

I could write pages and pages on the subject, but will just say here to read the Bible. See what it has to say for itself. Ignore Tim LaHaye, Jon Hagee, and Hal Lindsay. Does the Bible REALLY say that one day we're all going to just disappear, and no one will know what happened to us? Or does it say something else entirely?

This.
Those that trust in the fabricated “pre-tribulation rapture” are trusting in other men’s interpretations, and not what our Creator states in the Scriptures. This false teaching is setting up millions for failure
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
Say what you want but it will not stop them from making an ID. This should be cause enough to remove them from office.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Say what you want but it will not stop them from making an ID. This should be cause enough to remove them from office.
Tarred and feathered, and run out of town on a rail, too.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
How to kill it: Pass a law that says you must present a vaccination ID to vote.

Even easier, pass a law to put a photo on the vaxport.
Then it is a photo id...
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Vaccine Passports - 04/04/21
We are not in the military
© 24hourcampfire