Home
I just sent e-mails to Coke and Delta telling them neither I or my family will ever use their products or services again. Working on a letter to MLB. Please cancel these products since they want to cancel the Georgia voter ID law.
Did so.

7up here I come.

BTW: the Washington Post--no friend of Conservatives--prined that the new Georgia law is more fair than the old one.
Yep. Fugk them. NFL should STILL be on the list.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Did so.

7up here I come.

BTW: the Washington Post--no friend of Conservatives--prined that the new Georgia law is more fair than the old one.

Every single thing I have heard the dissenters say about the law is a flat out lie.
Didn’t ya all try this with Nike, Yeti and about a thousand other brands and it did nothing?
i'd like to cancel chinee, like many others it is impossible to do
Pro sports are such an easy pass. I don't know why their leaders think they can treat their customers with such contempt.
Yes, yes and yes. Wasn't a burden.
Kinda pointless for me to boycott things I don't use anyway. MLB and Coke are two. I don't see an opportunity to fly anywhere very soon, so Delta is out by default.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Kinda pointless for me to boycott things I don't use anyway. MLB and Coke are two. I don't see an opportunity to fly anywhere very soon, so Delta is out by default.
I think part of living a good life is in not using things like those. I'd say you are doing a good job!
If you think Coke cares what you think, you got another think coming. Their base of consumers doesn’t include you already.
Yes & many others & I don't have to see any of it advertised - no cable
I havent watched pro sports for decades. I drink about a 6 pack of soda a year. I have avoided Flying Delta for many years so I guess I am ahead of the curve.
Originally Posted by HitnRun
If you think Coke cares what you think, you got another think coming. Their base of consumers doesn’t include you already.

This right here.

Ditto.

Even IF I wanted to watch baseball, non on the tv until playoffs here.
Them and lots more.
Schit...I just opened a Coke too.

Oh, well.
We drink RC, I dont fly anywhere, and dont watch guys chasing balls around.
Originally Posted by callnum
Didn’t ya all try this with Nike, Yeti and about a thousand other brands and it did nothing?

Lberal dumbasses like you still buying. Can't fix stupid that way. But there is another way...

Can't outrun a bullet, even with your Nikes on, you commie twat.

A 77 gr at 2700 trumps your old fat ass with your Nikes every time.

Please. Run.

Lol.
Tarquin and Indy, aren’t you glad that trump is gone so we can get back to usual: criticizing the left while they run the country into the ground? At least trump isn’t embarrassing the right anymore, right?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Oh, well.
You aren't gonna pick up any chicks here, then. Your gonna have to post that on Instagram or sumptin.

Oh, well.

I'm wondering what to do with that antique Coke machine sitting in my game room. Bastards ruin everything.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Lberal dumbasses like you still buying. Can't fix stupid that way. But there is another way...

Please. Run.

Lol.

Made a lot of money off their stocks. An old fug like you they don’t care about.

LoL

Oh, well.

I have a flight booked on Delta.
Originally Posted by Pat85

Oh, well.

Big deal!

What am I gonna do with this can???
If you need to fly from here, your choice is Delta or drive 130 miles to Boise. Delta (via Sky West) is the only airline to this airport.
No Coke here (I'm drinkin R.C..... who knows, that company may be just as bad, but at least I don't know it yet...) . I don't follow the sportsball anyway, and I'm not flying anywhere ever.

Please. Run.

Lol.

Made a lot of money off their stocks. An old fug like you they don’t care about.

LoL

Just like a liberal, if it were true. Taking money off somebody else's back.

You broke ass lyin old commie twat.
I'm really disappointed with Delta. They are the number one airline worldwide. It makes you wonder why they would do such a weak move. I suspect that they might have agreed to a sale. Imagine if China bought Boeing and Delta at the same time. It is exactly what China needs to support their Belt and Roads programs.

Oh, well.

Big deal!

Can’t throw it along the road, have to chance not being seen disposing it.

Please. Run.

Lol.

LoL

Well you will be ded, what inside 10 years at best?

That’s why MLB, Coke, Delta, Yeti etc don’t care about you.
Originally Posted by MM879
I'm really disappointed with Delta. They are the number one airline worldwide. It makes you wonder why they would do such a weak move. I suspect that they might have agreed to a sale.

I was done with Delta 20 years ago. They haven't seen a nickel of my business since. MLB 10 years ago. Gotta work on my Coka-Cola consumption. Lol.

Please. Run.

Lol.

LoL

Well you will be ded, what inside 10 years at best?

That’s why MLB, Coke, Delta, Yeti etc don’t care about you.

You wish. Laughing.

You'll be fillin up a red dot before that, you commie chkunt.
Originally Posted by MM879
I'm really disappointed with Delta. They are the number one airline worldwide. It makes you wonder why they would do such a weak move. I suspect that they might have agreed to a sale.

I was done with Delta 20 years ago. They haven't seen a nickel of my business since. MLB 10 years ago. Gotta work on my Coka-Cola consumption. Lol.

I've been averaging 12 international flights a year on Delta for the last 30 years. Drank a lot of Coke on them too.
All three, decades ago.

Sure makes me feel better at night though
To hell with them!!!
Yes, I was about to book 5 tickets on delta to Hawaii but were going to use a different airline now.

I also switched from power aid to gator aid because power aid is owned by coke.

I also quit all social media. I can't support these fascist companies. They are destroying our country.

Bb

My wife and I are going on 3000 mile round trip flight in 2 weeks. We took pains to book on any carrier but Delta .
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

I also quit all social media.

Bb

As you post on the fire.

LOL
I don't drink soda only water and coffee. I will never got Delta again for sure. I don't watch sports of any kind so canceling the MLB is easy. I have also cancelled Levi, amazon, walmart, nike, gillette, Dicks Sporting Goods, AT&T....
Love Coke Zero, but switched to Pepsi Zero! Screw coke as far as Delta I worked for Northwest, so my pension may come from delta when draw it. I do Like my Delta Elite tho!
Cancel Coke, fugg Delta. Tired of the groids in Atlanta. I’m going to cancel Canadian whisky because of their covid internment camps and stupid border politics. Trudeau is the only one a bigger numbskull than Cadaver Joe. I cancelled MLB and Negroid Felon League a while back.
You cannot get on a Delta flight without ID
You cannot pick up MLB tickets without ID

...But you can buy Coke without ID, unless you buy with a check or credit card.
Baseball bores me to tears so I dont watch that anyway. Dont like flying so thats done. But Coke. Damn. Not gonna quit drinking it. Sooner or later wont be able to buy or watch or do anything without supporting something I dont like.

Oh, well.

As do we from Spokane to Ketchikan this summer for a week of fishing.

Please. Run.

Lol.

LoL

Sure you did...
"Do you not understand.....the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and those things defile the person. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, acts of adultery, other immoral sexual acts, thefts, false testimonies, and slanderous statements. These are the things that defile the person.”
Matthew 15:17-20
I just keep cancelling them as they come, Coke is gone now too.
I sent Coke an email a few weeks back calling them out on the "being less white" training they were doing. I don't drink that barf anyways but sent it regardless.

This is the reply I received back.....

Paul, Thank you for contacting The Coca-Cola Company,

We appreciate your message. The goal of our diversity training is to help build a better workplace, one that is respectful for all. Recently, we learned that content accessible through our Company training platform did not align with this approach. To be clear, this was not a part of our training curriculum and we immediately removed the links to that content.

We apologize to those who were offended by this content. We would never encourage anyone to be any less of themselves.

As we continue to evolve our training, we know we won’t always get everything right, but we have learned from this experience. In fact, we have taken to heart one very key lesson – the importance of continuing to listen, learn and adapt, as together we work to refresh the world and make a difference.

We will make sure that we are addressing any opportunities for improvement and continue the dialogue to ensure all voices are heard and respected.

Kind Regards,
The Coca-Cola Company
Consumer Interaction Center, North America

Oh, well.

Big deal!

i'd tell 'em to stick that 10 cent deposit where the sun don't shine...!!! shocked
Originally Posted by SuperCub
I sent Coke an email a few weeks back calling them out on the "being less white" training they were doing. I don't drink that barf anyways but sent it regardless.

This is the reply I received back.....

Paul, Thank you for contacting The Coca-Cola Company,

We appreciate your message. The goal of our diversity training is to help build a better workplace, one that is respectful for all. Recently, we learned that content accessible through our Company training platform did not align with this approach. To be clear, this was not a part of our training curriculum and we immediately removed the links to that content.

We apologize to those who were offended by this content. We would never encourage anyone to be any less of themselves.

As we continue to evolve our training, we know we won’t always get everything right, but we have learned from this experience. In fact, we have taken to

heart one very key lesson – the importance of continuing to listen, learn and adapt, as together we work to refresh the world and make a difference.

We will make sure that we are addressing any opportunities for improvement and continue the dialogue to ensure all voices are heard and respected.

Kind Regards,
The Coca-Cola Company
Consumer Interaction Center, North America
Paul, you could send this back to them.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
provisions that will limit ballot access, potentially confuse voters and give more power to Republican lawmakers

makes it a crime to offer water to voters waiting in lines, which tend to be longer in densely populated communities

Limit the number of "drop boxes" in which people can place their absentee votes, meaning many will have to travel further

When the coronavirus pandemic hit last year, Georgia’s secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, mailed absentee ballot applications to every registered voter in the state ahead of its June primary election. This led to absentee voting by record numbers of Georgians.

It’s now illegal for election officials to mail out absentee ballot applications to all voters.

The Republicans just don't want black people voting!
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

I also quit all social media.

Bb

As you post on the fire.

LOL

You get tester's cock out your mouth yet?
I would have to look at the Coke corporate structure, but I can't recall a time in the past ten years when I spent money with any of the three.
They BEEN cancelled.

Suck my digk LIBERAL BLM SUPPORTING PUKES!!!
Originally Posted by Goosey
provisions that will limit ballot access, potentially confuse voters and give more power to Republican lawmakers

makes it a crime to offer water to voters waiting in lines, which tend to be longer in densely populated communities

Limit the number of "drop boxes" in which people can place their absentee votes, meaning many will have to travel further

When the coronavirus pandemic hit last year, Georgia’s secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, mailed absentee ballot applications to every registered voter in the state ahead of its June primary election. This led to absentee voting by record numbers of Georgians.

It’s now illegal for election officials to mail out absentee ballot applications to all voters.

You forgot to add you are a idiot..
This will be the 2nd year in a row not paying DISH for the MLB package.

they don't know that you don't currently use them. Telling them you will never use them again and the reason why is not an untrue statement.
Rubio did a good job of reminding the head of MLB that he belonged to the Augusta country club in Georgia which is exclusive and oh, btw, the city you moved the game to? they require voter ID and don't allow poll workers to provide food or drink to voters either.

and then he reminded him that MLB works with Cuba and China, both of which do not allow open elections.
Dont fly anymore on planes.
Just fly with coke.
My man Tyrone Biggums has plenty to sell

An abundance actually since Joey opened the border.
Heard all about Rubio on a morning radio show here. I give him a big "thumbs up". Screw all these big time professional sports leagues. Bunch of useless SJW millionaires running their mouth all the time on every left wing talking point there is. I have no use for that B.S.
Yep!
Yep!

I sent Coke an email explaining why my family will forever be boycotting them!

Disgusting company all the way around!
Yes - all three.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
I would have to look at the Coke corporate structure, but I can't recall a time in the past ten years when I spent money with any of the three.

"Apparently" they are deleting their list of products/brands from their website in response to "boycott xXxX"
Don't fly... literally once in 12 years and I hate it.

Coke... don't drink it...

MLB is F U C K I N G boring.......
Haven't flown commercially in 11 years, and no plans to in the foreseeable future.
Already turned by back on pro sports, so no loss there.
But, boy, am I going to miss rum & Cokes.
Coke has been the Democrat cola for years.
I aint going to stop Roman Cokes, Period........
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Have you canceled Coke, Delta and MLB yet?

Yes.

MM
Originally Posted by 79S

You forgot to add you are a idiot..

Mommy helps him find his mouth with his spoon.
Here comes the airplane. lol
Originally Posted by slumlord
Here comes the airplane. lol

Oh Fugg.

Lol
Guessing from the reaction of the wait staff around here, I’m not the only one not drinking coke products.

I used to be platinum on Delta, no more. I’ll use Alaska.

MLB I didn’t watch anyway.
Back in the 80's I thought Delta was one of the best airlines and I used them often, that has been canceled. Coke quit drinking it when they changed it many years ago. MLB screwm.
I wonder what Harry Carey would say. Of course he only drank Bud. Delta has always sucked but sometimes they are the only choice.

Oh, well.

Big deal!

Can’t throw it along the road, have to chance not being seen disposing it.

Set it on a fence post and get out your 22s and a brick. wink
Yes, although I never had much use for any of them to begin with.
Yup
I hadnt watched a sporting event in two years, dont fly and i drink beer so [bleep] them all
Long ago. Fuqq em
Originally Posted by 270jrk
Tarquin and Indy, aren’t you glad that trump is gone so we can get back to usual: criticizing the left while they run the country into the ground? At least trump isn’t embarrassing the right anymore, right?

Who the Hell are you talking about? I voted for Trump twice and contributed more $$$ to his campaign than all others combined in all prior elections. If he runs in 2024 I'll vote for him but at age 78 then, he might be a bit old.
The Washington Examiner had an article about the NFL and said that TV viewership had declined 17% due to their BLM bullshit. It also said that the MLB audience is older, whiter, and more conservative than other sports. Ha ha.

BTW: MLB spelled backwards is BLM.
20 years or more ago. Dont forget Amazon too. No Netflix either. Or Levi's... & many others.

Youtube is tough cuz I like music & there is some outstanding stuff on there.
I boycott everything, just to be safe.
The Rebel Yell is loud and clear on the Campfire, it’s just that no one is listening. All your boycotts and sports abstinence won’t even make a ripple in the sea of American industry and Sports.
Never cared much for any of the major sports and dumped them a while back with their BS, Don't fly anymore but definitely not with them and Coke just replies with a generic we don't care about you and your opinion reply. Stopped for a bite to eat the other day and asked what type soda they served, she replied Coke and I replied I'll have water, she laughed. I have no problem, there are many choices out there.
Stopped going to Subway after their F-bomb super bowl commercials a year ago.
Stopped all Coke products after they told me to be less white.
Never could afford BMW and wouldn't want to be associated with their kind anyway.
Stopped following any professional stick-and-ball sports team that kept criminals or pigs on their team, so that now means I don't watch any of them.
Stopped going to Dick's when they hired anti-gun lobbyists (isn't their new chicks for Dick's commercial something?)
Don't want to buy Chinese or other foreign products, but with domestic companies going the tree-hugger route, it's getting even more difficult to buy American.

As a proud Republican i have no problem with black people voting but only with a Valid ID.
That should be easy...I quit watching all professional sports,quit drinking coke back in Jan. because of stomach problems and have not been on any airline since 2009 and have no plans to start.
I fully intend to finished them last two cans of coke I bought in my annual 12 pack purchase last November. I like it with my Jim Beam after deer hunting. However I wont be purchasing it for next year. I doubt they will miss my business. I dont watch sports or fly delta.
Yup, along with sports and a number of other companies who try to force feed "the all Afro commercials" into our day to day lives.
I'll have a Beam & Pepsi thanks!
Tarquin: Yes.
Will use the half case of coca cola in cans I have now as "exploding targets" for my newly acquired "ghost gun" (which I keep misplacing)!
I will be using Pepsi-Cola for refreshment from now on.
And my displeasure and new policy will be spoken directly but politely to EVERY coca-cola delivery man I see, from now on.
fuuckcoca-cola and the horse they rode in on!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Yep, and United now says they will hire 50% of their pilots for the color of their skin and what sex they are. I think I'll not get on one of their planes. I'll choose a company that hires pilots because they are qualified.
Yes, yes and yes.
Originally Posted by HitnRun
The Rebel Yell is loud and clear on the Campfire, it’s just that no one is listening. All your boycotts and sports abstinence won’t even make a ripple in the sea of American industry and Sports.

Bullsh!t.
It is not that hard to do.

And if anyone thinks that it will make no difference think again.

They just pissed off a lot of folks that may not be of the same party they just pissed them off.

It's about money.

They ain't getting mine.You can do what you want.

It is still a free country.
© 24hourcampfire