Home
While this site was down I visited them to find that they are just a bunch of Biden voters and Mark Zuckerberg/facebook low lifes. Some fathead named oldtimehunter or something like that was sniveling about someone here saying some other guys wife was a biker whore. I said it would be rude to get inbetween the two people's conversation.

I mentioned that here we treat Biden voters like the trash they are and then explained that section 230 protects site owners from any liability for content posted by members or the public. I posted a link to the section and was immediately banned, reason Politics, no PM, was in the general forum where it states you can post about anything.

Same kind of pussies as Sniper's Hide. These moronic so called hunting/shooting sites should realize that they are screwing themselves by shutting up the very people who support these sports and a free country.

Happy?
Got no use for those millennials.
Without obnoxious rabble rousers
we'd be British!

I saw the thread there, about the issue here.
Then they chit canned it. The head cheese there even
weighed in on the topic!

Pussies!
đŸ‘đŸ»đŸ‘đŸ»đŸ‘đŸ»đŸ‡ș🇾đŸ‡ș🇾đŸ‡ș🇾
Lol!!!

Wear it as a badge of honor.

Buncha of em from both sites on here I bet living their alter ego,s

But switch for those sites.

Basic B type whores....

LMFAO!!!
Paragraphs are a thing.

You should try them sometime.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
we'd be British!

weighed in on the topic!

Pussies!

What did he say? I was banned so fast I couldn't see what he said.
Originally Posted by goalie
Paragraphs are a thing.

You should try them sometime.

I like big long single paragraphs! Don't worry I have decided to chime in on your schitt stirring.
Originally Posted by rickt300
While this site was down I visited them to find that they are just a bunch of Biden voters and Mark Zuckerberg/facebook low lifes. Some fathead named oldmanofthesea or something like that was sniveling about someone here saying some other guys wife was a biker whore. I said it would be rude to get inbetween the two people's conversation.
I mentioned that here we treat Biden voters like the trash they are and then explained that section 230 protects site owners from any liability for content posted by members or the public. I posted a link to the section and was immediately banned, reason Politics, no PM, was in the general forum where it states you can post about anything.
Same kind of pussies as Sniper's Hide. These moronic so called hunting/shooting sites should realize that they are screwing themselves by shutting up the very people who support these sports and a free country.

Happy?

They just don’t know a true and patriotic Merikan with a hint of legal talents when they see it. Same for Snipers Hide. Same for Accurate Reloading, etc., etc.

They just don’t know what they’re missing by losing your presence.
Truly sad.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
While this site was down I visited them to find that they are just a bunch of Biden voters and Mark Zuckerberg/facebook low lifes. Some fathead named oldmanofthesea or something like that was sniveling about someone here saying some other guys wife was a biker whore. I said it would be rude to get inbetween the two people's conversation.

Happy?

They just don’t know a true and patriotic Merikan with a hint of legal talents when they see it. Same for Snipers Hide. Same for Accurate Reloading, etc., etc.

Truly sad.

Fuq you, you jackass racist Jew.
They run a tight ship over there. But make no mistake, there are a lot more liberals on 24hr than longrange.
Originally Posted by Stammster
They run a tight ship over there. But make no mistake, there are a lot more liberals on 24hr than longrange.

The difference here being we can rightly call them what they are, leftist scum. Those POS that call themselves Liberals are nothing of the sort they are fascists/leftist scum.

Happy?

Truly sad.

Fuq you you jackass racist Jew.

There’s the racist rickster that we know and love.

Banning fits your little ass really well. So does coming here and whining about it.

We care.

Shalom.
"Cancel culture" is alive and well. Fugg 'em. They're a bunch of commie basterds anyway.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Got no use for those millennials.

Nope...

After looking them over during the "days of darkness" I was underwhelmed. The volume of ignorance at the two sites is exceeded by the size of the admins' egos.

I thought about getting banned, like I did on AR when I told Saeed to FO sandniqqer, but I decided to just delete my bookmarks and vanish back into the choking smoke of The Campfire.
Got to admit I posted on AR for many years, finally got fed up with Saeeds racist crap and his love for dictatorship. The posts about his favorite king and camel jockey's put me in the sights and my sig line annoyed the eurotrash. "Leftists and Muslims are self loathing racist haters". But I did come back to life several times so they could ban me again, Hah!

Happy?

Truly sad.

Banning fits your little ass really well. So does coming here and whining about it.

We care.

Shalom.

Pointing out that you are not the only jackass on the net is not whining.

Happy?

Truly sad.

We care.

Shalom.

Pointing out that you are not the only jackass on the net is not whining.

The first step to solving a problem is to identify the problem. It appears you’ve done that. Congratulations.
Great to see the ‘fire getting back to normal
I love this place...glad I finally joined. Very few places left that one can be politically incorrect and not worry about getting fired or some schit. It's too bad because commie bastard has such a nice ring to it!
I just go there to sell stuff for 20% more than it would go for here
we'd be British!

weighed in on the topic!

Pussies!

Just a post about what happened here.
Said he talked to Rick and relayed the info.

Not a member there, juyst ground it when I searched
"24hourcampfire down".
Is this the same "oldmanofthesea" that posts here?
While this site was down I visited them to find that they are just a bunch of Biden voters and Mark Zuckerberg/facebook low lifes. Some fathead named oldmanofthesea or something like that ...

I saw that thread when I did a search on the fire being down. I'm not a member there, btw. Anyhoo, just to correct you that the drippy twat's handle was OldTimeHunter, not oldmanofthesea. That thread got nuked apparently but you can still see a link to it with a search.

Is 24hourcampfire shut down ? | Long Range Hunting Forum
[Search domain www.longrangehunting.com/threads/is-24hourcampfire-shut-down.267911/] https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/is-24hourcampfire-shut-down.267911/
Is 24hourcampfire shut down ? Thread starter OldTimeHunter; Start date 1 minute ago; O. OldTimeHunter Well-Known Member. Joined Feb 18, 2021 Messages 107 Location Colorado. 1 minute ago #1 Know there is megabuck lawsuit in progress. Can't sign on for 2 days. Reply. Primary LRH Assistant. A moment ago.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Turns out no, he did know all about the stupid biker whore BS that was going on and how many people have that screen name? Seemed odd he was all in on saying the biker whore comments were why the 'Fire was down.
we'd be British!

weighed in on the topic!

Pussies!

Just a post about what happened here.
Said he talked to Rick and relayed the info.

Not a member there, juyst ground it when I searched
"24hourcampfire down".

Well I'm not member anymore either, I guess good for us.
Somehow, I missed the biker whore thread?
It's easier for me to keep track of the ones I haven't been banned or temporarily suspended from. smile

Well maybe, he did know all about the stupid biker whore BS that was going on and how many people have that screen name? Seemed odd he was all in on saying the biker whore comments were why the 'Fire was down.

More of your half assed shooting from the hip with your eyes closed.
I got banned for calling them a bunch of 'Mall cop wannabees'.
Heck I didn't call any of them anything or even insult anyone. I got the feeling they were kindred spirits with the Sniper's Hide crowd.
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
While this site was down I visited them to find that they are just a bunch of Biden voters and Mark Zuckerberg/facebook low lifes. Some fathead named oldmanofthesea or something like that ...

I saw that thread when I did a search on the fire being down. I'm not a member there, btw. Anyhoo, just to correct you that the drippy twat's handle was OldTimeHunter, not oldmanofthesea. That thread got nuked apparently but you can still see a link to it with a search.

Is 24hourcampfire shut down ? | Long Range Hunting Forum
[Search domain www.longrangehunting.com/threads/is-24hourcampfire-shut-down.267911/] https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/is-24hourcampfire-shut-down.267911/
Is 24hourcampfire shut down ? Thread starter OldTimeHunter; Start date 1 minute ago; O. OldTimeHunter Well-Known Member. Joined Feb 18, 2021 Messages 107 Location Colorado. 1 minute ago #1 Know there is megabuck lawsuit in progress. Can't sign on for 2 days. Reply. Primary LRH Assistant. A moment ago.

Thanks for that, I was banned so fast I couldn't remember the exact name. I have an apology to make.

No I had the name wrong, it happened so fast I didn't get it right.
Originally Posted by kingston

Probably because it never happened?
Damn rickt, did you really expect to find men over there? Mb

Well maybe, he did know all about the stupid biker whore BS that was going on and how many people have that screen name? Seemed odd he was all in on saying the biker whore comments were why the 'Fire was down.

Well I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

There was a thread where a couple of members got into it and one of them did call the others wife some pretty crappy things, no the thread was not named "the biker whore thread". It ended with the one guy wanting the others info so he could "meet" the other in person.
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Damn rickt, did you really expect to find men over there? Mb

Well I was bored.

No I had the name wrong, it happened so fast I didn't get it right.

OldTimeHunter was the starter of the thread the other guy was the one who mentioned the lawsuit.

There was a thread where a couple of members got into it and one of them did call the others wife some pretty crappy things, no the thread was not named "the biker whore thread". It ended with the one guy wanting the others info so he could "meet" the other in person.

By any chance, were there any biker whore pictures on this thread?
Biker chicks can be OK, I use to live with a chick that rode a Harley.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Great to see the ‘fire getting back to normal

*See* ???

Laffin

đŸ™ˆđŸŠ«
While this site was down I visited them to find that they are just a bunch of Biden voters and Mark Zuckerberg/facebook low lifes. Some fathead named oldtimehunter or something like that was sniveling about someone here saying some other guys wife was a biker whore. I said it would be rude to get inbetween the two people's conversation.

Happy?

I feel your pain. I was banned from Marlin Owners for being a Biden voter.
Originally Posted by Youper

Good on them.

Well I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

The drama here is heavy.
[Linked Image]
You ain’t seen nothing. Till you been over on that couse white tail site. Sensor ship, cancel culture, liberalism, coming out their azzes. And they love it!

Take care, Willie
Originally Posted by KenMi
I just go there to sell stuff for 20% more than it would go for here

It IS a bunch of cheap bastards here for sure. grin
That was the first forum I was a member of, then I found the fire.
Originally Posted by kolofardos
[Linked Image]

that one been rode hard.
[Linked Image]

Where the tats?
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
[Linked Image]

Where the tats?

Can't show the photos on this site
[Linked Image]

Got a big ol' wide back tire...
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
[Linked Image]

Where the tats?

[Linked Image]
Those alien wimens shore look good!
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va
[Linked Image]

Got a big ol' wide back flat tire...

Fixt it for ya.

Good on them.

They eat their young..

You won't do well here either.
Amateur. I've been banned off forum.gon.com three times. I sign back up with an anonymous isp and new email when I need to send a pm. It always ends with calling out a mod for pretending he has "authoritah" and getting the hammer.

Y'all should all sign up over there and have some fun.

AA sitting in a pool wearing a bikini, by chance?
LMAO
I also got in trouble on Accurate Reloading while this site was down.......they had a long thread about the Gaetz story and concluded that Republicans were generally sick and depraved..........I asked the coqksukker hypocrites how many threads they had started about Hunter's laptop.......
Got booted from Calguns for telling a bunch if idiot just what they were.
It was worth it LOL
It would be a red flag if you didn’t get banned...
OldTime Hunter over on LRH Forum is Larry Root. He's currently crying 'bout him being a perpetual victim, and how there's "cyber bullies" at the 'fire that hurt his feelers... and called safarihunter's wife a biker whore. Mega lawsuits secretly being filed doncha know.
Called SM out at another place yesterday, fugger been PM'ing me ever since over there.
"I'm not a crook"
"..you're welcome to come to a revival I'm singing/preaching at..."

LMAO
I simply asked if he still sold annuities.......
Originally Posted by FOsteology
OldTime Hunter over on LRH Forum is Larry Root. He's currently crying 'bout him being a perpetual victim, and how there's "cyber bullies" at the 'fire that hurt his feelers... and called safarihunter's wife a biker whore. Mega lawsuits secretly being filed doncha know.
do you have a link to a thread he's on so i can go f-ck with him.
https://www.longrangehunting.com/members/oldtimehunter.117704/

yeah, that's him and his ph number. I should text message him I'll be in the keys in a week or so.
Accurate reloading is owned by an arab. I am not surprised.
got banned there several yrs ago.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
do you have a link to a thread he's on so i can go f-ck with him.

Seconds. smile
got banned there several yrs ago.

As did I. The forum there is simply a lucrative business enterprise for the owner, who allows a click to run it.
Originally Posted by MidBore338
Accurate reloading is owned by an arab. I am not surprised.

He's a douche. Just like the Arab douche running some of the gun shows around here.
What biker who're stuff is being discussed?
Missed all that.
Len edited bull [bleep] out of my comment about larry.
The Root is PM'ing me over there. It'll piss him the heck off that I won't even open them....
Larry's "OldtimeHunter" account is now locked, but he's currently pleading his "case" with the powers that be over there...

You big 'ol mean innanet bullies.
that's 'other blogs' bullies, sir.....
Funny how he always cries and moans that's he's simply a victim... yet he's the one that started the scheit!
Hey monkey man, when are you gonna make good on your threats ?

Just another WOKE fool hiding behind his keyboard.

“The cat taco king of Texas” lmao
And what threats have I made? You always claim threats but can never point them out, as they don't exists except in your deluded paranoid delusional rotten brain.

JFC you're such a pathetic lump of flesh. I wager not a week goes by that poor Karen doesn't fantasize about your death...

My bad! I bet in your addled brain you construe that as a threat!
Sadly for you, I kept all the posts where you and your flunkies were coming to my house and “straighten me out.” The poleeece also have copies as does my attorney.

So you lyin sack of dung, you may have forgotten ..... I have not.

You still keep deflecting and still will never meet me FTF as you are a rank coward.

As the NSA knows every word and keystroke is captured.

Nice town Fredericksburg ......
Originally Posted by OldTimeHunter
Sadly for you, I kept all the posts where you and your flunkies were coming to my house and “straighten me out.” The poleeece also have copies as does my attorney.

You still keep deflecting and still will never meet me FTF as you are a rank coward.

Jesus, the girls must have beat you up a bunch...probably still are.
đŸ™„đŸ™„đŸ™„đŸ–•đŸŒđŸ–•đŸŒđŸ–•đŸŒđŸ€š.

Suck start a Glock, Larry.
Too funny! You're aware that "all those posts" are still right here on the 'fire. Anyone is free to go back and read them... and laugh.

Just like I'm sure the poleeece laughed IF you actually went to them. You're a spaz Larry!

Fredericksburg is beautiful town and a very nice place indeed. wink
OldTime Hunter over on LRH Forum is Larry Root. He's currently crying 'bout him being a perpetual victim, and how there's "cyber bullies" at the 'fire that hurt his feelers...
I think I saw him driving his car in front of me today.
Had a Browning decal on the rear windshield, a Realtree decal on the left bumper, and a fahggy "=" on the right.

Lol, you schit bricks when Bricktop was on the road.

Did Bricktop really even go there?
Or did he just say he was on the road, giving updates as to where he was & how far away from Larry he was, when in reality he never left his house?
Does anyone really know for sure?
Of course he was NEVER on the road ....dolt

BUT the skinny little white boy did poop bricks when I knocked on his door and caught him hiding behind the curtain..

Sent his halfbreed wife to the door to shoo me off..

44,000 posts lol get a life !

Just another azzhat with no facts, just an over active pinhole.
Anyone with a room temp IQ knew for sure as he was coming in winter and his pics showed corn unharnessed and no snow. I.E. plucked off the internet !.

AND I was 2675 miles away. As Big Stick would say: What [bleep] idiots.”
Originally Posted by Paul_M

Or did he just say he was on the road, giving updates as to where he was & how far away from Larry he was, when in reality he never left his house?

Larry was so damn sure a crazy ass wild haired blackman was on the way he went to the cops, Lol, An epic internet play on Bricktops part.
You know it had to be pretty good for Lawrence to be lamenting over it all these years later...
Damn FOsteology , you sure have a talent for rooting out Larry Root (pun intended) smile
The internet produces some real beauties and Larry Root is at the top of the list...... about the most pathetic toxic piece of schit you can imagine.
I'll be in Miami then onto Islamorada on the 20th Larry, your BOLO has me shaking in my flip-flops. lol
TFF!!!
Originally Posted by JeffP

Yep, gotta stand up for something. Even if it means pissing off someone on the internet.
Originally Posted by Paul_M

Does anyone really fugking care??
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Originally Posted by JeffP

Yep, gotta stand up for something. Even if it means pissing off someone on the internet.

The only one that thinks pissing someone off on the internet is a big deal is Fireballz deLaRoy
Funny how he always cries and moans that's he's simply a victim... yet he's the one that started the scheit!

Roy DelaBALLZ??

Hmmm you’re calling him a rank coward and claiming that he won’t meet you FTF but it sounds like you were scared enough that when he wanted to meet FTF it was you that ran to the cops and a lawyer..
Good times!

Larry Root Makes a Bet!

Larry Calls Out Bricktop

Larry Root's head is exploding on Amazon

Bricktops Trip to Pinedale

Bricktops Road Trip
I'll be in Miami then onto Islamorada on the 20th Larry, your BOLO has me shaking in my flip-flops. lol

STX's so called "threat"! Hilarious!! laugh
So what are you fellas going to spend your trump campaign scam checks on?
Which one are you in the Truvada commercial?
Jim was that really your facebook page, the guy with a homosexual partner? Why do you spend your time and energy here, trying to rile up a bunch of strait conservative guys? I think you need mental help, seriously. I hope you get it.
Originally Posted by 270jrk
Jim was that really your facebook page, the guy with a homosexual partner? Why do you spend your time and energy here, trying to rile up a bunch of strait conservative guys? I think you need mental help, seriously. I hope you get it.

Straight guys turn him on, he likes to see what real men are.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
So what are you fellas going to spend your trump campaign scam checks on?

Trump? You dumb fugk.
[quote=kingston]Somehow, I missed the biker whore thread?

By any chance, were there any biker whore pictures on this thread?

Yep , check SAChsrlies profile , he be stylin đŸ€Ș
Kenneth
Originally Posted by 270jrk

You should know. That's you in the picture with me. I thought you said you didn't want us to share our Facebook page with anyone.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Hmmm you’re calling him a rank coward and claiming that he won’t meet you FTF but it sounds like you were scared enough that when he wanted to meet FTF it was you that ran to the cops and a lawyer..

Classic Larry Root. He'll go struttin' around like a banty rooster with his scrawny chest puffed up spouting off crazy sheit or making wagers. However, as soon as someone calls him out or takes him up on his wager he back pedals so fast it'll make your head spin! Then he starts calling up the poleeece, deputy dawgs, and secret squirrel task force as folks are "coming to kill me"! lol
Thanks for posting those. They never get old. Needed a good laugh after the way the week is going.
I got banned over there last night. Some thin skinned, braggart, d-bag with 10 total posts wanted a trophy for what he thought was a long range record by shooting a Nilgai at 653 yards. Come to find out he paid $3000 for a canned hunt at the King Ranch in Texas. After asking a few clarifying questions he apparently shot it in the head, in a 35 mph wind, with a 6.5 Creedmoor.

It piled on pretty fast after that from a number of other members. I think everyone that touched that thread got banned. I may have fueled the fire a little bit, but never got personal, used vulgar language, etc. Can’t say the same for the OP or others.

I’m guessing that’s why the ban, but no explanation, no appeal process. Just more cancel culture. Looks like I’ll be spending more time over here with you inbred, dysfunctional, Pro 2A and 1A, MFers.
I got banned over there last night. Some thin skinned, braggart, d-bag with 10 total posts wanted a trophy for what he thought was a long range record by shooting a Nilgai at 653 yards. Come to find out he paid $3000 for a canned hunt at the King Ranch in Texas. After asking a few clarifying questions he apparently shot it in the head, in a 35 mph wind, with a 6.5 Creedmoor.

It piled on pretty fast after that from a number of other members. I think everyone that touched that thread got banned. I may have fueled the fire a little bit, but never got personal, used vulgar language, etc. Can’t say the same for the OP or others.

I’m guessing that’s why the ban, but no explanation, no appeal process. Just more cancel culture. Looks like I’ll be spending more time over here with you inbred, dysfunctional, Pro 2A and 1A, MFers.

I got banned for a week from RimFireCentral back when Barry first became president. Told a moderator he needed to get his head out of the sand over the discussion about Barry trying to put more gun control in place and he “put me in a corner”. Screw em, I never posted again there.

There are some real aholes here but nobody gets banned for saying what they think and that’s the way it ought to be.

King Ranch is not a canned hunt. The other stuff is probably bull chit.

I'd love to hunt the King Ranch someday, just to have done it. The history behind the ranch, the people, and the country around it, is amazing.
Every paid for hunt in Texas is a canned hunt. Nothing wrong with that.

It’s possible the guy made that shot, but instead of chalking it up to luck, he doubled down on being super sniper.

Yep. The King Ranch is far from a canned hunt.
Most folks have no idea how big that Ranch is.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep. The King Ranch is far from a canned hunt.
Most folks have no idea how big that Ranch is.
800,000 acres or so.
Every paid for hunt in Texas is a canned hunt. Nothing wrong with that.

It’s possible the guy made that shot, but instead of chalking it up to luck, he doubled down on being super sniper.

Humm, what is your definition of a canned hunt then? Not every ranch is high fenced.
© 24hourcampfire