Home
Posted By: SandBilly California, paving the way. - 04/08/21
Thanks Cali, we know you know what’s best for all.

For those who are wondering how the Democrats’ “Equality Act” – requiring people to be treated according to their gender identity -- will operate if passed, we’re getting some foreshadowing from California. On January 1, a law went into effect holding that state prisoners must be housed in a facility consistent with their gender identity, regardless of their anatomy. To date, 261 prisoners – 255 of them biological men – have asked to be relocated.

The reasoning behind the law wasn’t just the usual woke madness of treating transgenderism as if it’s not a sad case of body dysmorphia but is, instead, a magical change in sex. Instead, there was a humane goal: Men who identify as women, when placed in all-male prisons, are extremely vulnerable to prison rape. One man in Australia claimed that he was raped over 2,000 times which, if true, is appalling.

However, when you place so-called transgender men in women’s prisons, there’s also a rape problem, with the men – many of whom claim to be lesbians – raping those women unlucky enough find themselves in the same cell, ward, or shower as one of these so-called “transgender” women.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/255-transgender-inmates-request-transfer-womens-prisons-after-california-passes-new-law?utm_campaign=&utm_content=Zerohedge%3A+The+Durden+Dispatch&utm_medium=email&utm_source=zh_newsletter
Posted By: ERK Re: California, paving the way. - 04/08/21
(Everybody)knows that women are equal to men so they should all be housed together so no gender prejudice is shown. Some of the men and women will love it but not all I’m sure. Who cares?
No. Rong. There was a human made in the image of HIM and called man. HE wanted him made in his image, a man, to have a helpmete. So, HE took a bone of the man and gave a piece of the man to the new creation called woman not made in HIS image, the human HE made FROM AND FOR man.

So, man gave woman a piece of him and now man justs wants to BORROW that PIECE that made them different from man back again on occasion. Sheesh. Pretty freaking simple.
Who?
I refuse to play pretend with the mentally ill.
Originally Posted by ERK
(Everybody)knows that women are equal to men so they should all be housed together so no gender prejudice is shown. Some of the men and women will love it but not all I’m sure. Who cares?

Bingo. According to their rules, there should not even be a ‘women’s prison’.
Posted By: 700LH Re: California, paving the way. - 04/08/21
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]
© 24hourcampfire