Home
Posted By: dogcatcher223 My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
The gf was sick but said she was better. Came over, didn't appear well at all. Few days later i thought I had a cold, then next day got fever. Day after that my son got a fever. Had to take him to get tested so he could return to school when better. I tested too since I was at doctor with him. Both positive.

I call the gf and tell her she gave us covid. She is in denial and said "nope, i don't have a fever." šŸ™„

I said that she should at least isolate, she said no, still went to work, and is planning on flying to vegas this weekend. I told her that was selfish, and she said "I'm fine" šŸ™„

Dr wouldn't prescribe anything, even though I have asthma. Luckily I have lung meds for my son and I. I also started ivermectin.

It went from a cold to feeling hungover. Chills, headache, sweating...and it comes in waves. Odd virus for sure.
Posted By: KFWA Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
this should get some perspectives
I got lectured for not getting the vaccine. I told her I was not sold on mRNA vaccines. She then tells me they've been in use for a couple hundred years. šŸ™„
Posted By: Bristoe Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
. She then tells me they've been in use for a couple hundred years. šŸ™„

Nope.
Posted By: hookeye Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
Thats what ya get for banging the brains out of em
Lol. As a late friend once told me "this is the F'n you get for the F'n you got"
Posted By: kingston Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
Originally Posted by hookeye

TFF
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
Hoping you bounce back to normal quickly.
Thanks, they gave zero perspective on how long this will last etc.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
Originally Posted by hookeye

God, I always hated hooking up with a chick who had already been fĆ»ckā€™d dumb.

šŸ˜œšŸ¦«
Haha. There isnt a more selfish creature on the planet than a woman.

Itā€™s fickle for sure. I was positive for several weeks and had no symptoms whatsoever.

Strange.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
I hope you and your son don't have any real trouble from it. Odd how doctors don't try to treat it right off.
The gf was sick but said she was better. Came over, didn't appear well at all. Few days later i thought I had a cold, then next day got fever. Day after that my son got a fever. Had to take him to get tested so he could return to school when better. I tested too since I was at doctor with him. Both positive.

I call the gf and tell her she gave us covid. She is in denial and said "nope, i don't have a fever." šŸ™„

I said that she should at least isolate, she said no, still went to work, and is planning on flying to vegas this weekend. I told her that was selfish, and she said "I'm fine" šŸ™„

Dr wouldn't prescribe anything, even though I have asthma. Luckily I have lung meds for my son and I. I also started ivermectin.

It went from a cold to feeling hungover. Chills, headache, sweating...and it comes in waves. Odd virus for sure.

First symptoms, please. Then tell us the exact progression of symptoms specifically. Thanks. I hope you both get through it without a problem. Most do.
Posted By: High_Noon Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
Get well soon.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
I hope you two do well with it. Don't let it go to far that's where most get into trouble.

And yes women are strange creatures.
Posted By: viking Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
A good friend texted me last night he tested positive. He said he went to the ER because his lips were turning purple and he had trouble breathing. He has asthma too. Awhile later he texted and said he had pneumonia also.
Posted By: MM879 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
The doctors are saying now that you must have all the symptoms at the same time to diagnose COVID. The fast test is not reliable. I went in yesterday for the second shot. The robots (nurses) asked three different times "have you had any other vaccinations" it sounds like they are concerned with mixed symptoms.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
Fug that shot!
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
So... sheā€™s willing to risk killing people so she can get to Vegas?

Watch your topknot around that one.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
#welcometotheherdimmunityclub.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
You need to find a new doctor.
Posted By: HitnRun Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21

So says they guy that thinks with the wrong head.
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
Dogcatcher what did your md say when you told him about doing ivermectin? It may well prove out we'd all been better off to go see ours veterinarian s than docs.
Posted By: greydog Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
The GF sounds like a real winner. GD
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
I'd rather have the covid than endure another another stupid woman. I'm too old for that schit.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I'd rather have the covid than endure another another stupid woman. I'm too old for that schit.

Your odds are much better with the COVID.
Posted By: rost495 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21

Thats a shame. There isn't a more giving creature on the planet than my wife. Maybe I'm just lucky that way I suppose.

I sure hate that so many make bad choices and there are so many bad women out there.

Good luck with your cold. Like lots of things in life, you win or loose. The better prepared usually win. I suspect you are in that category.

The non treatment of this cold is whats killed most people IMHO. And that was setup by fauci and .gov sticking their nose where it never belonged.

I've NEVER seen any other disease not treated as early as possible. And told to go home until you feel like you are dying and then come and we'll allow you to die then.. There is some total liability in there IMHO
Posted By: WYcoyote Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
You need to find a new doctor.

And a new GF.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21

You may still have the cytokine storm hit your lungs after the virus is gone and may need budesonide and bronchodilator tx. Also, you may needto continue ivermectin for its antiinflammatory effect.
Some quacks wont rx inhaled steroids until your lips turn blue and your in the hospital.

Id be calling budesonideworks.com.
These Docs and NPs use Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, z sulphate, and more. D3, K2, selinium....

How many Fire guys dont keep this info for friends or family, regardless if they feel they wont get the C19.

Lorina Lujan
(432)940-1960

Jerry Lyon
(817)349-7541

Alex Watkins
(432)268-3773

Shawn Harris
(432)264-1911

All do telemedicine and use Dr Richard Bartletts protocal.

Alex and Jerry will prescribe in any state

All are great šŸ˜Š

Alexander Watkins has treated well over 3000 cases and saved a CRNA friend of my sister.a week ago.
Yeah, I'm done with the GF. Never saw this side of her...

My symptoms started out day 1-2 with ear pain, and scratchy voice.

Day 3 it felt like a mild to medium cold. Runny nose, sneezing, headache.

Day 4 was full blown cold symptoms. That night got first fever.

Day 5 cold symptoms subsided and felt nauseous, dry mouth, burning nasal cavity. Fever kept coming and going... tested positive for covid.

Day 6 was similar to day 5. Chills. Sweating, nausea, hurts to lay down in bed. Pounding headache... this headache sucks for sure.

Woke up today exhausted, head pounding, nasal passages hot and burning again... no fever yet today
you mentioned Vegas,when I read your post my first thought was she isn't going to admit anything that jeopardizes that trip to Vegas.

Hate that you're going thru this. We went round and round with my daughter over Xmas with her just acting like she could hang out with people exposed to Covid, then come home and hang out with us. She ended up moving in with friends before she went back to school in January.
Posted By: 673 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
Hope you get better soon.
Sounds like you made the right decision on the girl.
I'm a hollowcough survivor as well. My suggestion is stay on the ivermectin, vitamins D,C,K2 and lots of zinc. I also took selenium which is said to help.

Keep the lungs exercised and eat as much clean vegetables and fruits as you can stand.

The effects the mind has on this are powerful. My wife, ex wife, her husband, and my 5 kids all had it and not a one of us were any worse at any point than what you described.

It'll get better soon. I overlapped ibuprofen and acetaminophen to fight the fever.

Keep the chin up.....stay hydrated and don't let it get in your head. Just keep an eye on your lungs.

Day 5 cold symptoms subsided and felt nauseous, dry mouth, burning nasal cavity. Fever kept coming and going... tested positive for covid.

Day 6 was similar to day 5. Chills. Sweating, nausea, hurts to lay down in bed. Pounding headache... this headache sucks for sure.

Woke up today exhausted, head pounding, nasal passages hot and burning again... no fever yet today

DC, after 6-8 days some people start getting well and thats when the cytokine storm can get you.

Please call one of the numbers i gave above that rxes out of state and get on inhaled steroids
Thanks. Should I take ivermectin every day?
My sister could not prescribe as she was doing anesthesia all the time and had let her Family Nurse Practioner license expire.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
Originally Posted by rickt300
I hope you and your son don't have any real trouble from it. Odd how doctors don't try to treat it right off.

Your GP should be able to write you a prescription for Hydroxychlorquine and a Zpac. Done let them say no. It's ignorant that some doctors don't treat.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
I don't believe in all the covid-19 BS. But if you contract the China flu get a doctor that's willing to help you get over it, ASAP. Any sane person with pre-existing health conditions should of already had a China flu treatment plan in place. Best of luck with the flu, don't take it for granted.
As an asthmatic myself, I remember you posting about your difficulties with it. First thing I thought of when I saw your thread title.

Good luck.
Posted By: Stammster Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
Post picture of said GF, so we can all see what you are talking about.
Originally Posted by Stammster

LOL

yea that might determine the tolerance level for nonsense
Posted By: Windfall Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
DC223, get yourself to the doctor RIGHT AWAY to get the infusion thing that is available to everyone in the early stages of Covid-19 to knock it down to only a mild case. It only works in the early stages, but it works. Sis the GP MD caught her's early and went right down and got the IV Monoclonal Antibody infusion thing and her's went away with no side effects. It is more involved than what a Covid shot would have been, but in your case, that ship has already sailed.
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21

Air travel on crowded planes (past and planned) was one of the two big reasons why I broke down and got a J&J shot this week.

I hope that you and your son make a speedy and complete recovery.
Posted By: deflave Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
Iā€™d rather be dead than live in a society this stupid.

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Do it.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

LOL

Do it.

What a mean thing to say.
Posted By: Raeford Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21

LOL

Do it.

That's not very Christian of you.......LOL

LOL

Do it.

I only want you to have what youā€™d rather be.
I care, bro.

LOL

Do it.

I care, bro.

Nah.

Youā€™re just a miserable old prick.

LOL

LOL

Do it.

I care, bro.

Nah.

LOL

I ainā€™t the fool saying that heā€™d rather be dead.

Let me know if you need help with it. Iā€™ll dispatch shankhunt42 to your door.
Or Blackheart.
Or Gun wizard
Sure thing, gramps.

LOL

Wow. Those symptoms sound rough. Hang in there.
Originally Posted by Windfall
DC223, get yourself to the doctor RIGHT AWAY to get the infusion thing that is available to everyone in the early stages of Covid-19 to knock it down to only a mild case. It only works in the early stages, but it works. Sis the GP MD caught her's early and went right down and got the IV Monoclonal Antibody infusion thing and her's went away with no side effects. It is more involved than what a Covid shot would have been, but in your case, that ship has already sailed.

Last I knew Monoclonal Antibodies are being offered under EUA and are only available in small quantities due to the trial being stage 3 testing. That said yes Monoclonal antibodies have shown great results so far for most folks.

I was involved in some of the first administrations in the US outside of a hospital.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
Here's a brief of some of the protocols. Basically, yes, you should be taking Ivermectin daily. At this point, you might want to look into the inhalers too. https://swprs.org/on-the-treatment-of-covid-19/

Originally Posted by Stammster

Better yet, can you get a pic of her with an example of the dinners she makes?
Posted By: Rossimp Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21

Whatever you do just pay close attention to your breathing capabilities and your lungs. If you have asthma attack or other breathing difficulties go to the hospital immediately. The lungs are the greatest concern with COV-19. Get well soon, best of luck.
Sure thing, gramps.

LOL

You got it, punktard.

Run with it .
I got lectured for not getting the vaccine. I told her I was not sold on mRNA vaccines. She then tells me they've been in use for a couple hundred years. šŸ™„

The mRNA process has been studied for more than 30 years.

mRNA History
Sure thing, gramps.

LOL

You got it, punktard.

Run with it .

OK, gramps.

Wear your mask.

LOL
Posted By: 12344mag Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21

Don't be to hasty you already have to Covid, you might as well just keep banging her senseless.
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Don't be to hasty you already have to Covid, you might as well just keep banging her senseless.

Yeah but whatever you do don' t pump her up.

Sound advice. She's a humpy little thing...

Why not call a person who treats a lot of it to find out and get an Rx for Symbicort and find a proven treatment regimen?
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21

LOL

I need to do something stupid every now and then to be able to function in this society. I was overdue. Maybe I should try some of the horse medicine sold at farm and tractor stores next.

Don't let Toot goad you into jumping off the bridge. wink
Connect tha dots. Ya got this when deflave returned. Jus sayin.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
Originally Posted by MM879

mRNA History

Right studied.
Sure thing, gramps.

LOL

You got it, punktard.

Run with it .

OK, gramps.

Wear your mask.

LOL

Tell us again about the time you and your kid got kicked out of the public park during the covid onset.

Was a low level employee, you said.

But he put your asses on the road back home behind your walls.

Laffin !
Posted By: Mac84 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/08/21
Take care of yourself and monitor your symptoms closely. If you or your son worsen get to the hospital.

I got sick on March 10 and self isolated for 9 days. Had some scripts from the doc but i got sicker everyday. Spent the next 18 days in the hospital with 6 in icu. I got home a couple days ago but Iā€™m still on oxygen.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21
Originally Posted by Mac84
Take care of yourself and monitor your symptoms closely. If you or your son worsen get to the hospital.

I got sick on March 10 and self isolated for 9 days. Had some scripts from the doc but i got sicker everyday. Spent the next 18 days in the hospital with 6 in icu. I got home a couple days ago but Iā€™m still on oxygen.

Well, I guess there will be a few people along directly, to let you know:

• there is no such thing
  • maybe there is such a thing, but it's really just a cold
  • it's no worse than the flu
  • maybe it's worse than the flu, but 99% of the people that have it don't die from it
  • I thought it was supposed to disappear after the election!
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21

Mac, did the docs ever recommend the Infusion for you?

You had a rough go, sounds like.

Getting the ā€œinfusionā€ as you call it isnā€™t that simple as a PCP recommendation since itā€™s still in the testing phase you brain addled old Phuuuckk. What symptoms did he have? How long was he symptomatic before seeing his PCP. What contributing history did he have on the approved list to indicate the use of even Convalescent Plasma let alone Monoclonal Antibodies.

You know those ā€œinfusionsā€ of a drug that costs many thousands of dollars, have only been a few thousand doses even made by Eli Lily and have a very strict spreadsheet covering acceptable recipients under the EUA.

I have actually been trained in the handling and use of these drugs and was actually involved in the administration numerous times so I think am significantly more up to date on the whatā€™s, whyā€™s and howā€™s of this drug then your fantasies.

But what the hell, facts and experience have never stopped your demented rants previously so continue as you were......
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

Getting the ā€œinfusionā€ as you call it isnā€™t that simple you brain addled old [bleep]. What symptoms does he have? How long was he symptomatic before seeing his PCP. What contributing history does he have to indicate the use of MAā€™s? But what the hell, facts and experience have never stopped your demented rants previously so continue as you were......

As for me I was actually trained in the handling and use of these drugs and was involved in their administration numerous times so am significantly more up to date on the whatā€™s, whyā€™s and howā€™s of this drug then your fantasies.

Doc duck, the reason I asked the question about an Infusion is that a close friend with high risks and comorbidities came down with the virus, tested positive and confirmed as was his wife.

His primary doctor sent him directly to the hospital and ordered an Infusion for both of them (she had no health problems or comorbidities). They arrived at Our Lady of The Lake Hospital in Baton Rouge that morning feeling very ill.

They were both given the Infusion and by that same late evening felt fine and returned home. The next day all symptoms were gone for both of them..

They remained positive for the better part of 3weeks causing him to have to continue his dialysis treatments at another location until he and she tested negative.

I hope this helps your arrogant ass to understand the nature and reason for my question to dc223.

Now, feel free to carry on with your know it all bullscchitt.

His primary doctor sent him directly to the hospital and ordered an Infusion for both of them (she had no health problems or comorbidities). They arrived at Our Lady of The Lake Hospital in Baton Rouge that morning feeling very ill.

They were both given the Infusion and by that same late evening felt fine and returned home. The next day all symptoms were gone for both of them..

First off not a Doc, just a medical responder who was fortunate enough to actually travel multiple time to help people effected by Covid rather then guess on an Internet forum like your doing. You clearly have zero understanding of what your stating nor have you done any research on banlanivimab as the only one spewing bullshit is yourself.

Monoclonal Antibody administration isnā€™t merely as simple as a doctors order as you state. Like I already told you itā€™s a study medication under EUA so docs can only refer their patients to the study for consideration but canā€™t simply write an order and itā€™s done.

You say your buddies wife has no comibidities so she is immediately not a candidate for MAā€™s per the guidelines set by Eli Lily and the FDA agreement so if she actually got them it wasnā€™t warranted nor covered by the EUA. After being involved in the long term care of numerous people who did receive MAā€™s I also highly doubt an MA infusion alone cleared all symptoms within hours as they simply donā€™t work that way.

MAā€™s are to only be given to certain people at high risk (read certain comirbidities) of their Covid progressing to the point of hospitalization in an attempt to stop the worsening of their inflammatory response to the virus. MAā€™s do this through the infusion of large amounts of antibodyā€™s comprised from lab multiplication of the pancreatic cells of a specific breed of Asian hampster to effectively supercharge the recipients immune system. This is not a process that shows its effectiveness within just a few hours.

These medications also contain absolutely no substances or chemical compounds that effect the symptoms of Covid19 in any way so to claim the infusion alone erased their symptoms is also a falsehood! In fact almost every patient that I personally know got MAā€™s reported feeling the same with no marked worsening or improvement for several days.

Either your buddy is full of schiiittt or you are and Iā€™m betting on you!

Everything I just wrote about the study, its agreement and the results so far are easily available to read online, or as I said feel free to continue parroting rumors and recommending treatments you know nothing about.
Posted By: add Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21
I see Ol' stiffneck is getting bitch-slapped.... again. laugh
Originally Posted by add

Add:
That may or may not be me in the top left corner of the pic (several members here know me personally and can attest) after the first administration of Banlanivimab in a non hospital setting in the US. And that may also not be my hand holding the drug mixed up and ready to go that Toot has never seen but wants to educate me about (note the date on the top right of label).

Again not a doc but have given the drug he mentions and treated many people who received it for considerable amounts of time so I know Tootā€™s off his meds again and donā€™t want anyone believing his cockamamie bullshiiit

Attached picture A4B28F7E-75BB-46B3-8688-31CA476BB504.jpeg
Attached picture 85B916C4-464D-4114-8037-FFC07465EF84.jpeg
Posted By: deflave Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

LOL

I need to do something stupid every now and then to be able to function in this society. I was overdue. Maybe I should try some of the horse medicine sold at farm and tractor stores next.

Don't let Toot goad you into jumping off the bridge. wink

Iā€™ll try and maintain...

LOL
Sure thing, gramps.

LOL

You got it, punktard.

Run with it .

OK, gramps.

Wear your mask.

LOL

Tell us again about the time you and your kid got kicked out of the public park during the covid onset.

Laffin !

Yeah in hindsight I should have kicked his ass in front of my six year old.

LOL

You lazy Olā€™ bitch.
Originally Posted by add

COVTARDs have no limit to their level of retard.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

• there is no such thing
  • maybe it's worse than the flu, but 99% of the people that have it don't die from it

^^^Scared to death^^^
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

First off not a Doc, just a medical responder who was fortunate enough to actually travel multiple time to help people effected by Covid rather then guess on an Internet forum like your doing. You clearly have zero understanding of what your stating nor have you done any research on banlanivimab as the only one spewing bullshit is yourself.

Monoclonal Antibody administration isnā€™t merely as simple as a doctors order as you state. Like I already told you itā€™s a study medication under EUA so docs can only refer their patients to the study for consideration but canā€™t simply write an order and itā€™s done.

You say your buddies wife has no comibidities so she is immediately not a candidate for MAā€™s per the guidelines set by Eli Lily and the FDA agreement so if she actually got them it wasnā€™t warranted nor covered by the EUA. After being involved in the long term care of numerous people who did receive MAā€™s I also highly doubt an MA infusion alone cleared all symptoms within hours as they simply donā€™t work that way.

MAā€™s are to only be given to certain people at high risk (read certain comirbidities) of their Covid progressing to the point of hospitalization in an attempt to stop the worsening of their inflammatory response to the virus. MAā€™s do this through the infusion of large amounts of antibodyā€™s comprised from lab multiplication of the pancreatic cells of a specific breed of Asian hampster to effectively supercharge the recipients immune system. This is not a process that shows its effectiveness within just a few hours.

These medications also contain absolutely no substances or chemical compounds that effect the symptoms of Covid19 in any way so to claim the infusion alone erased their symptoms is also a falsehood! In fact almost every patient that I personally know got MAā€™s reported feeling the same with no marked worsening or improvement for several days.

Either your buddy is full of schiiittt or you are and Iā€™m betting on you!

Everything I just wrote about the study, its agreement and the results so far are easily available to read online, or as I said feel free to continue parroting rumors and recommending treatments you know nothing about.

What I wrote is exactly what happened, doc duck and the only one full of scchitt regarding what I said is you.

Now please write another 12 paragraph thesis and tell me how much you donā€™t know.

Hint:
More is better.
Sure thing, gramps.

LOL

You got it, punktard.

Run with it .

OK, gramps.

Wear your mask.

LOL

Laffin !

Yeah in hindsight I should have kicked his ass in front of my six year old.

LOL

You lazy Olā€™ bitch.

Iā€™d think that you, having had to ā€œtap out over a 100 timesā€, feared more about you getting your own ass kicked in front of your 6 year old.

You made the right choice to retreat and go home behind your walls. I can see your point, Bob.
Originally Posted by add

The chihuahua weighs in.

add , Attention Deficit. Disorder
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21

LOL

Do it.

I care, bro.

Nah.

LOL

Or Blackheart.
Or Gun wizard

Flave is right, you're a miserable old prick. The only thing I'd be doing if I were at Flave's is golfing with him. Your jew ass ain't dispatching me anywhere gramps.
Posted By: HitnRun Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21

• there is no such thing

So according to the CDC the chance of dying from Covid is so small in percentages that you would think by the Sick-a-mores of this world, that death is knocking at everyoneā€™s door. Then there is a wee small percentage of people dying from the vaccines and the Sick-a-mores are leaving one tiny percentage to run to the other and claim the high ground.

Dead is dead and when the morons that keep pushing the worthless mask syndrome, realize there is no value in the mask but to be administered as a placebo, and get back to life, this wonā€™t ever end.

What the Sick-a-mores donā€™t pay attention to is the millions of people, families and businesses that have been ruined by this over reaction to the so-called pandemic and realize that although there are 300,000 dead people, there are more than 350,000,000 that are alive and need to be able to live their lives without the Sick-a-more call to arms.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

LOL

Do it.

I care, bro.

Nah.

LOL

Or Blackheart.
Or Gun wizard

Flave is right, you're a miserable old prick. The only thing I'd be doing if I were at Flave's is golfing with him. Your jew ass ain't dispatching me anywhere gramps.

Damn.
I thought your rough and tough, boney ole ass was actually a gun for hire.

You and Flave would make a good pair.

Shalom
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21
dogcatcher, hope you don't get it as bad as I did last December - barely had a fever for a couple of days but for 2.5 weeks I felt like I got ran over by a truck.

Iā€™d think that you, having had to ā€œtap out over a 100 timesā€, feared more about you getting your own ass kicked in front of your 6 year old.

You made the right choice to retreat and go home behind your walls. I can see your point, Bob.

Uhhh, anybody that has rolled has been tapped out 100 times.

You stupid old fugk.

LMAO

What I wrote is exactly what happened, doc duck and the only one full of scchitt regarding what I said is you.

Now please write another 12 paragraph thesis and tell me how much you donā€™t know.

Hint:
More is better.

Lie.
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21
Had Covid last Thanksgiving.

Reading Toot's posts is much worse.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Yes.

Skankhunt is my golf buddy.
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

LOL
Originally Posted by HitnRun

• there is no such thing

So according to the CDC the chance of dying from Covid is so small in percentages that you would think by the Sick-a-mores of this world, that death is knocking at everyoneā€™s door. Then there is a wee small percentage of people dying from the vaccines and the Sick-a-mores are leaving one tiny percentage to run to the other and claim the high ground.

Dead is dead and when the morons that keep pushing the worthless mask syndrome, realize there is no value in the mask but to be administered as a placebo, and get back to life, this wonā€™t ever end.

What the Sick-a-mores donā€™t pay attention to is the millions of people, families and businesses that have been ruined by this over reaction to the so-called pandemic and realize that although there are 300,000 dead people, there are more than 350,000,000 that are alive and need to be able to live their lives without the Sick-a-more call to arms.

I wouldn't say there is no value in the mask. check out the incidence (and fatality rate) from the Flu this year compared to any other year.

Was it worth it?

that's an economics question.

One we as a country should probably figure out, for the next Pandemic.

there will be another one, maybe not for another 100 years.
I'm still wondering about our annual 225,000 "lower respitory ailments" and "flu/pnuemonia" patients that we didn't have in 2020?

Where did they go??? Aliens, Epstein Island, Vlad got them??? Who knows.

• there is no such thing

I wouldn't say there is no value in the mask. check out the incidence (and fatality rate) from the Flu this year compared to any other year.

Was it worth it?

LOL
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
I'm still wondering about our annual 225,000 "lower respitory ailments" and "flu/pnuemonia" patients that we didn't have in 2020?

They got relabeled.
2019 numbers

Number of deaths for leading causes of death
Heart disease: 659,041
Cancer: 599,601
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 173,040
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 156,979
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 150,005
Alzheimerā€™s disease: 121,499
Diabetes: 87,647
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 51,565
Influenza and pneumonia: 49,783
Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,511
Source: Mortality in the United States, 2019, data table for figure 2

They got relabeled.

Yes absolutely!!!
Posted By: callnum Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21

They got relabeled.

Stay drunk 24/7 like flave and you won't ever know you have covid.
PS for the OP I hope you are well soon!

I don't discount the fact he is sick....with whatever.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21

Because i went to the hospital at day 9 they were concerned it wouldnā€™t be effective. One minute they were going to try it, the next not. Ended up not getting it. They gave me a 5 days of remdesivir and lots iv antibiotics.
Thank you for the well wishes. I don't feel better, but luckily I'm not worse. From what I've heard about covid it can quickly turn, so I'll take "not worse."

I'll say this.... getting vaccinated in life isn't always about death. Just because there is a 99% chance you'll live through something doesn't mean a vaccine has no merit. It still sucks ass getting this. I don't have faith in the vaccine, so I threw the dice. If it was an established vaccine like tetanus, I would have gotten it.

They got relabeled.

actually not. they know what is flu and what is not. there are simple tests now.

it's not like 50 years ago.
Posted By: efw Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21

They got relabeled.

actually not. they know what is flu and what is not. there are simple tests now.

So are you saying that those ailments disappeared?
Originally Posted by efw

They got relabeled.

I'm saying they knew exactly what they were and mislabeled them anyway....
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21

Ouch. I am glad that you are doing well.
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21
There is nothing to treat but cold/flu like symptoms unless you get breathing trouble. You treat it with over the counter medicine etc, unless it escalates.
Posted By: leftycarbon Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21
Originally Posted by add

Yea, kind of like alcoholics

Lefty

They got relabeled.

Sure thing, dumb ass.
Originally Posted by leftycarbon
Originally Posted by add

Yea, kind of like alcoholics

Lefty

Speaking of retards.

LOL
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
There is nothing to treat but cold/flu like symptoms unless you get breathing trouble. You treat it with over the counter medicine etc, unless it escalates.

Kinda like every cold/flu any normal person has ever had?
Posted By: MT_DD_FAN Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21
Thank you for the well wishes. I don't feel better, but luckily I'm not worse. From what I've heard about covid it can quickly turn, so I'll take "not worse."
I'll say this.... getting vaccinated in life isn't always about death. Just because there is a 99% chance you'll live through something doesn't mean a vaccine has no merit. It still sucks ass getting this. I don't have faith in the vaccine, so I threw the dice. If it was an established vaccine like tetanus, I would have gotten it.

Sorry to hear you caught it! The wife and I have been taking all the recommended steps and avoided it so far. We both got our 2nd Pfizer shots yesterday and other than sore arms and a mild headache for her, we had/have no side effects from the vaccine. I have as much faith in this vaccine as any other, and I think the messenger RNA technology used to develop it is simply amazing and will play huge dividends in future vaccine developments. Of course, these current covid vaccines don't have an established track record but that's to be expected since it's a new virus. You mentioned tetanus but the med/science communities have only been studying and working on tetanus vaccines since around 1900...

I hope more folks get one of the covid vaccines ASAP before this dang virus mutants any further, and we just drag this crap out for another year or more. We have a good friend that's a retired critical care RN and she's now dealing with the after effects of the virus almost 14 months after she caught it. The docs are calling it 'Long Covid' and her shortage of breath is no laughing matter. But she had only relatively mild symptoms when she first had the covid. Good luck with your recovery - may it be fast and totally complete!!
Flu/Covid

1. do they have similar symptoms---Yes
2. do they quarantine flu patients just like covid patients--Yes
3. are they treated in mostly the same way?--Yes
4. do they get paid $$$several thousand per patient to treat flu patients?--NO

It's not really rocket science!!
Originally Posted by efw

They got relabeled.

He doesnā€™t know what heā€™s saying.

Heā€™s an idiot.

That sounds like a well-reasoned approach to me. In the end, I broke down went with the J&J because the technology has been around longer and has been used for other things. It also seems to have been tested in places with other variants floating around at the time. But, like you said, it still is throwing the dice, like everything else in life. Get well soon.
Flu/Covid

Here is another fun question for our resident COVTARDS:

Does the COVID-19 test for COVID, or COVID-19?
Posted By: Raeford Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21
Flu/Covid

Been saying THIS^^^^ for over a year now, pull the financial incentive for RONA and see where the #'s go.
Posted By: mjbgalt Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21
Can anyone tell me wtf antibiotics have to do with a VIRUS? Did the entire physical world change since I learned biology in high school?
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Can anyone tell me wtf antibiotics have to do with a VIRUS? Did the entire physical world change since I learned biology in high school?

Just listen to Rachel Maddow and Jake Tapper.

Day no der schit.
Originally Posted by MT_DD_FAN
I hope more folks get one of the covid vaccines ASAP before this dang virus mutants any further, and we just drag this crap out for another year or more.

Fear porn is a real thing.
Posted By: pete53 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21
i had the Covid Virus took 3 weeks to get over it lost 14 lbs and i felt like i was dying . i did now get the shots 1st shot went ok 2nd shot 24 hrs. later i was very sick for a day and half. my wife never got sick from the shots and she had Covid too when i was sick with Covid. my very fit son who is 32 years old had Covid never knew he had it and he was tested also,his girl friend had Covid only problem she had is lost her taste ability. i can see why some people die from Covid it is nasty for older people like myself.
Originally Posted by pete53
i had the Covid Virus took 3 weeks to get over it lost 14 lbs and i felt like i was dying . i did now get the shots 1st shot went ok 2nd shot 24 hrs. later i was very sick for a day and half. my wife never got sick from the shots and she had Covid too when i was sick with Covid. my very fit son who is 32 years old had Covid never knew he had it and he was tested also,his girl friend had Covid only problem she had is lost her taste ability. i can see why some people die from Covid it is nasty for older people like myself.

Severe colds and influenza have always been nasty for older people.

It's not a new thing.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21
Old guy I talked with yesterday claimed the Co19 had him down pretty low, and caused a stroke. He's only 77.
Posted By: victoro Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21
"Does the COVID-19 test for COVID, or COVID-19?"

Which "COVID-19" test? If you mean the PCR test it detects a lot of things and not very well.
Posted By: HitnRun Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21
3 things have been made clear with this thread,

Dogcatcher chases dirty sluts and wonders why he catches $hit.

Old Toot is dummer than most, but not as dumb as Sick-a-more

Sick-a-more is a socialist pig and believes we need to control people with fear and then pretend to bail them out with stimulus checks that don't have money in the bank to support. He also won't pay attention to anything that he and his Biden supporters won't endorse and skirt any argument contrary to his.

Lol. Guilty. šŸ˜

To squash some if the conspiracy theories... my dr office tested us for flu, strep, and covid. Unless they are lying, they said other two were negative... I asked if people were still getting flu, and they said yes they had a few flu patients the last couple weeks.
Posted By: goalie Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21

They got relabeled.

Actually, we swabbed for covid and influenza. If you had both, we just counted covid......

(So you're correct)
Posted By: BLG Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21
Wife fought it for 10 days with up and down fever. Horrible body aches, and so on. Started hydroxy z pac vitamin d on the day she tested positive. It helped a lot but didn't kill it. Our ENT, a family friend, swears it is what kept her in decent shape the first week. On day 11, she had trouble breathing, and went to hospital. She had pneumonia in both lungs.

She didn't qualify for the infusion. Direct quote from Doc: "You are sick enough to get the infusion, but you are not unhealthy enough". So no, you don't get to walk into the hospital and demand anything when it comes to the infusion. That is reserved for preexisting conditions only.

I don't believe anyone who says they were able to get the infusion simply by demanding it, or getting an "okie dokie" from their doctor. It ain't gonna happen.

Wife spent 4 days in the hospital. 4 Remdisivere drips and I took her home on the 5th day. She is fine now.
Tested positive Dec 18th
Went to hospital Dec 28th
Left hospital Jan 1

Back at work Jan 17th

She and 1 other person are the only people I know who had to go to the hospital for treatment. Everyone else was able to kick it at home. Some with flu like symptoms some with cold symptoms and some with no symptoms. (15-18 people total)

I had to test to go back to work. Negative....twice. My oldest son, negative....twice. We didn't even bother to test the 16 year old boy.

So with this example of 1 family, it was bad but could have been worse. Crazy thing is, wife wants the shots. She took the first one and is waiting for the second one. She got real sick for 24 hours after the first shot. Chills and fever. She works at a school, and has convinced herself she needs to be "sure". Can't wait to tell her I told you so, but I was never in the hospital struggling to breathe either, so I somewhat understand.

As for me and the boys.....meh!!!! No shots for us.

By the way, she is the first one to say, move on with life. The cure is worse than the disease.

Clyde
Posted By: efw Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21
Originally Posted by efw

I'm saying they knew exactly what they were and mislabeled them anyway....

I understand your thoughts on that question.

Iā€™m interested, given his understanding of the differentiation and the sophistication of testing to detect that difference, Sycamoreā€™s thoughts.
Originally Posted by victoro
"Does the COVID-19 test for COVID, or COVID-19?"

Which "COVID-19" test? If you mean the PCR test it detects a lot of things and not very well.

What does the other one test for?
Originally Posted by goalie

They got relabeled.

Actually, we swabbed for covid and influenza. If you had both, we just counted covid......

(So you're correct)

Meh.

What do you know. Grin...

The whoppers he spins are growing exponentially.
Toot, there it is!

Because i went to the hospital at day 9 they were concerned it wouldnā€™t be effective. One minute they were going to try it, the next not. Ended up not getting it. They gave me a 5 days of remdesivir and lots iv antibiotics.

You were lucky,Mac. Hope things improve back to normal.
Originally Posted by efw

They got relabeled.

He doesnā€™t know what heā€™s saying.

Heā€™s an idiot.

And youā€™re a Fuggin wino.

Youā€™re at high risk with that blown out liver.
Be careful and stay behind those walls little podnah.
Avoid public parks too.
Originally Posted by add

The whoppers he spins are growing exponentially.

Speaking of liars, look who showed up yet again.

Hang around, Boy, you might learn something if your ADD doesnā€™t overwhelm you.

Heh.

Old Toot is dummer than most, but not as dumb as Sick-a-more

Sick-a-more is a socialist pig and believes we need to control people with fear and then pretend to bail them out with stimulus checks that don't have money in the bank to support. He also won't pay attention to anything that he and his Biden supporters won't endorse and skirt any argument contrary to his.

Then thereā€™s Lil hitnrun, Sock Puppet extrodinaire.

You stupid old fugk.

LMAO

Keep trying and for once try it while sober .

Someone teach this stupid corn field fā€™k how to use the Ignore function.

Heā€™s unable to figure it out.
Thanks
Posted By: jaguartx Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21
Originally Posted by pete53

Severe colds and influenza have always been nasty for older people.

It's not a new thing.

Truth. Was once the cause of most old folks deaths, resulting in pneumonia.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21
[quote=Mac84]Take care of yourself and monitor your symptoms closely. If you or your son worsen get to the hospital.

• there is no such thing Check
  • maybe there is such a thing, but it's really just a cold Check
  • it's no worse than the flu Check
  • maybe it's worse than the flu, but 99% of the people that have it don't die from it Check
  • I thought it was supposed to disappear after the election! Check, if you will notice the media has not been harping it like they were when they were blaming Trump for it instead of the CCP.

• there is no such thing

It did, but just not according to fake news.

So, what is it? Do we have fake news or a fake president shipping infected illegal aliens all over the country to keep spreading the flu and killing old people in order to try to continue lockdowns and masks?

• there is no such thing

Was it worth it?

Yeah, the fatality rate was much higher in Ca and NY with extreme lockdowns and mask requirements than in Fl or S Dakota

Fl had something like 7.4 deaths per 100,000 and safe Ca had 10.3 deaths/100,000.

So, you say now they can tell the difference between the flu and covid. Hell, they can probably tell thr difference between a heart atrack and covid. BFD. Doesnt mean they will tell you the truth.

Get a clue. Figures from your friendly CDC who says Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectine is dangerous and doesnt work.
Why? They cant use Govt to push vaccines if there is an effective treatment for a disease.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Here's another clue for you to try to decipher, Suckermore. Maybe get a 4th grader to explain the practical impossibilities.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]multiple image uploader
Posted By: Tyrone Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21
What amazes me is how so many people whine about the government picking winners and losers in business, yet are all for these vaxes when the government has suppressed the effective, non-patentable drugs that both treat and prevent covid.

We are living in a command economy, and Covid19 has been one of the biggest excuses for making it that way. What other business should we funnel our tax dollars to?
Uganda with 43 million people has had 334 deaths. Why? They have Hydroxychloroquine available OTC for malaria.

Taiwan with 23 million people has had 10 deaths. Why? They treat early with inhaled steroids.
Posted By: ElkSlayer91 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21

They got relabeled.

(So you're correct)

A nurse admitting they participated in falsifying the numbers. Who would've ever thought......

And we're supposed to believe you haven't given any of the deadly shots, when you so "proudly" displayed your certs here. LOL
Posted By: ElkSlayer91 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21

mRNA History

Laughable. I proved this was a joke in my SARS-CoV-2 shot thread, and here you are still posting the lie.

mRNA technology has "never" produced a fully developed and proven shot for a Corona family virus. They have never even made it to human trials, because the experiments during the animal trials KILLED the animals.

Humans are now being used as Guinea Pigs for the shots, in place of animals, and humans are dying around the whole world from reactions, ADE, strokes, heart attacks, et al. The deaths in the USA are over 2,000 now from the VAERS "government" number reporting site. The shots are already approaching 2,000% more deadly, in just the first 3 months, than the total yearly death amount from a reaction from a flu shot. People are also having life ruining reactions which will disable them for life.

Over 3,700 deaths in Europe.

Germany passed a law that won't allow autopsies to be performed, to see why people died, so they can cover up the fraud from the deathly shots.

These shots are non-sterilizing, which is the most dangerous mistake you can make in using while a virus is circulating. They almost made the same mistake with the original Polio vaccine that Salk developed, IPV, but Sabin caught it and corrected it by developing a sterilizing vaccine, OPV, and saved the world from a massive die-off it would have created from creating "viral escape", which allows deadlier variants to form and escape vaccines.

You are a complete idiot for continuing to post BS lies you have absolutely no clue to what you speak of.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21
Poof gets his ass handed ta him by Mallard Addict.

SO, what's the lame retort the bitch is gonna come up with?

Already used drunk, attn def dis, liar.

What's MA's affliction gonna be?

Halitosis? Excema?

The possibilities is only limited by the thesaurus.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Halitosis? Excema?

The big liar is on the scene.

Where ya been, tick dick?
Posted By: Fubarski Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/09/21

Apparently, the possibilities was more limited than originally believed.
Posted By: deflave Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21
He also thinks Iā€™m BobBrown.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21

He's very asstoot.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21

Now youā€™re lying to yourself.

Lmao !

You sealed that deal you drunk fā€™k.
Laffin.
Posted By: goalie Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21

You stupid old fugk.

LMAO

Jujitsu is a thing.

Some people don't just make smarmy forum posts, they actually train.

But, I'm sure training is somehow a bad thing to you.....

šŸ™„

You stupid old fugk.

LMAO

Jujitsu is a thing.

šŸ™„

11 years in Golden Gloves, 8 years In Martial Arts and you still donā€™t know what the fā€™k youā€™re talking about and are getting things wrong.

Youā€™re very consistent in those regards.

Post some more pics of yourself, please.
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

They got relabeled.

(So you're correct)

A nurse admitting they participated in falsifying the numbers. Who would've ever thought......

And we're supposed to believe you haven't given any of the deadly shots, when you so "proudly" displayed your certs here. LOL

Um, if you are dumb enough to read and sign the "this is experimental, you can't be compelled to take it" release, I'd be fine giving you a shot.

But, as it turns out, I haven't felt the need or desire to pick up OT manning the vaccine clinic.

As you would say:. YOU DIDN'T PROVE I'VE GIVEN ANY SHOTS, YOU'RE A COMMIE LIAR!!!!!!

They got relabeled.

(So you're correct)

Um, if you are dumb enough to read and sign the "this is experimental, you can't be compelled to take it" release, I'd be fine giving you a shot.

But, as it turns out, I haven't felt the need or desire to pick up OT manning the vaccine clinic.

As you would say:. YOU DIDN'T PROVE I'VE GIVEN ANY SHOTS, YOU'RE A COMMIE LIAR!!!!!!

In the clinic, do you wear scrubs or your full dress hockey gear ?

Asking for bobbrown.

You stupid old fugk.

LMAO

Jujitsu is a thing.

šŸ™„

11 years in Golden Gloves, 8 years In Martial Arts and you still donā€™t know what the fā€™k youā€™re talking about and are getting things wrong.

You're sooooo easy. Like Sunday morning or the town slut on prom night.

šŸ˜‚

(I am actually looking through old pics though. I gotta scan one from while I was on the Saipan. Got in the ring with a guy in the elite athlete program. He knocked me out, but it took two rounds.

He wasn't a super badass martial artist golden glove prodigy like you, but he was an olympian heavyweight boxer. šŸ˜‰)
Posted By: ElkSlayer91 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21
Contestant: Alex, I'll take Kata for a $1,000.

Alex: A person who out chops his opponent on an internet screen is known as what?

Contestant: What is a Cyber Kata.

Asking for bobbrown.

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

You stupid old fugk.

LMAO

Jujitsu is a thing.

šŸ™„

You're sooooo easy. Like Sunday morning or the town slut on prom night.

šŸ˜‚

(I am actually looking through old pics though. I gotta scan one from while I was on the Saipan. Got in the ring with a guy in the elite athlete program. He knocked me out, but it took two rounds.

He wasn't a super badass martial artist golden glove prodigy like you, but he was an olympian heavyweight boxer. šŸ˜‰)

There you go projecting again as you always do. I never claimed to be a prodigy. You brought up the issue of training. Iā€™ve done some.

and Iā€™ve always said that you are a badass. Of that I harbor no doubts whatsoever.

So,,,whatā€™s the problem now , puckboy ?

They got relabeled.

(So you're correct)

But you've "proven" I can't hit a drive 300+ yards.

Did you just see your own hypocrisy there, commie?

Asking for bobbrown.

Damn!
You do have a sense of humor beneath all of your bullscchitt.

Itā€™s good to see.

Asking for bobbrown.

Cross dresser?

I never said that. Nobody can logically prove a negative.

I have, however, proven that you will refuse any opportunity to make money by proving that you can hit a 300+ drive.

And that isn't proof, but it's pretty compelling. šŸ˜‰

Damn!

Itā€™s good to see.

Well, I'm always laughing at your pathetic ass, so there's that.....
Posted By: add Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21

Halitosis? Excema?

When someone calls everyone else a liar ... crazy

I have, however, proven that you will refuse any opportunity to make money by proving that you can hit a 300+ drive.

And that isn't proof, but it's pretty compelling. šŸ˜‰

Ok, you insinuating I can't hit a driver 300+ isn't you actually "saying" I can't, gotcha.

Like i said before, nobody has to prove anything to a mouth on the internet.

I truly don't give a crap what anybody here thinks about me.

I post facts only on everything I post, so I never lose a debate. If anyone is dumb enough to dispute hard facts and make a fool out of them selves, well, it's free entertainment.

Ok, you insinuating I can't hit a driver 300+ isn't you actually "saying" I can't, gotcha.

I post facts only on everything I post, so I never lose a debate. If anyone is dumb enough to dispute hard facts and make a fool out of them selves, well, it's free entertainment.

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but everyone here, even you, KNOWS you can't hit a drive 300+.

Refusing the opportunity to prove you can, well, that's the definition of "losing" and "making a fool out of themselves" all wrapped up in one neat package.

By the way, exactly how many elk have you shot, slayer?
Originally Posted by add

Halitosis? Excema?

Thereā€™s not a person alive that can match you two when it comes to lying.

No one.

Damn!

Itā€™s good to see.

Well, I'm always laughing at your pathetic ass, so there's that.....

Heh !

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but everyone here, even you, KNOWS you can't hit a drive 300+.

Refusing the opportunity to prove you can, well, that's the definition of "losing" and "making a fool out of themselves" all wrapped up in one neat package.

By the way, exactly how many elk have you shot, slayer?

You just lied, and itā€™s not the first time. Typical democrat lib. Canā€™t hold their liquor and keep up with their lying.
Originally Posted by add

Halitosis? Excema?

No one.

You mean besides anyone with a surname ending in stein.

laugh
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

Halitosis? Excema?

No one.

You mean besides anyone with a surname ending in stein.

laugh

No.
I meant exactly what I said, specifically, about you 2.

No one.
Dogcatcher,

If youā€™re still feeling down in the dumper dumps donā€™t forget the cure all for every flu or cold since the beginning of time.

1.). Eat a chicken.

2.). Drink 1/2 - 3/4 bottle of NyQuil.

3. Drink 1/2 gallon of water.

Then cover yourself in every blanket you got and turn up the heat.

When you wake up youā€™ll be cured.
Originally Posted by add

Halitosis? Excema?

No one.

Old Coot,

Youā€™re really crushing it this week.

LOL
Elkslayer,

Not only can you not drive a golf ball 300yds, you donā€™t even golf.

And never have.
Originally Posted by add

Halitosis? Excema?

No one.

Old Coot,

LOL

Crushing it while you mash your ass.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Toot, there it is!

Well done!

You are straight KILLING it.

LOL
Originally Posted by add

Halitosis? Excema?

No one.

Old Coot,

LOL

Bitter (((ol' toot))), can't summon the wherewith-all to hit an urban dictionary.
Elkslayer,

And never have.

Did that driver goalie sent you, was it enough to get you hitting from the white's instead of the ladies T-box?
Elkslayer,

And never have.

Did that driver goalie sent you, was it enough to get you hitting from the white's instead of the ladies T-box?

Don't worry about people that actually golf.

You never have and you never will.
Elkslayer,

And never have.

Don't worry about people that actually golf.

You never have and you never will.

I'll keep that thought when I'm driving from the tips, and you're still driving from the pinks.
Welp, just got back from hospital... I now have pneumonia. Trump should have nuked china when he had a chance. I'll be on o2 for a week, and a pile of meds...
Dr wouldn't prescribe anything, even though I have asthma.

No, the DOCTORS aren't MURDERING the citizens are they?

That freaking doctor needs to be hung from a tree for sending this guy home, so he'll get worse and they have to then admit him to make more money off of him, and chance killing him. happening all across the globe a year after we know how to cure people without letting them come close to dying.

Criminal sonsuhbitches.
Welp, just got back from hospital... I now have pneumonia. Trump should have nuked china when he had a chance. I'll be on o2 for a week, and a pile of meds...

Right before I posted what I did.

and a pile of meds...

What did they give you?

What is your O2 SAT?
Posted By: Fubarski Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21

Get well soon.

And quit derailing the thread.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21

Please remind us to pray often until you shake that pneumonia DC. Will point you to a Dr. That I've followed for many years. He's well respected and has a protocol that he claims is very effective at little cost.
Decide for yourself of course, but please let me know if you try it. I'd like to know the results of whether or not you find it to be effective.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/03/07/nebulized-peroxide.aspx
Less mask and more ass!
DC, you need to take:

Ivermectin every 24 hrs until cured (MAX 5 days)
corticosteroid budesonide inhaler
Zinc ā€“ 100 mg/day
Quercetin ā€“ 250 mg twice p/day
VIT D3 - 4, 000 IU/day
VIT C ā€“ 500-1,000 mg / day
Asprin 325 mg/ day (if you donā€™t have ulcer / stomach issues)
Pulse Oximeter ā€“ watch your O2 SAT
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21
Had Covid last Thanksgiving. They (County Health) thought contracted in Jackson Hole, Wyoming......a week before, out there elk hunting. Hit Dollar Tree a couple times, and grocery store.

Joint pain was bad 3 days.....moderate 4 days after that.

Headache.....runny nose......worse days.

Took 2 tylenol and 3 IBU's when I got up.

Didn't lay in bed. Fresh air and exercise.

Dying people lie in beds.

Hunted deer weekend following Thanksgiving weekend. Felt about 50%.......but pulled a plump doe about 1/4 mile to the 3 wheeler trail, mostly down hill.

RN wife was sick that weekend.......same symptoms and treatment, 10 days off work mandatory......after test.

I have a compromised immune system......removed spleen due to ITP.........1998.

DC, you need to take:

Ivermectin every 24 hrs until cured (MAX 5 days)
corticosteroid budesonide inhaler
Zinc ā€“ 100 mg/day
Quercetin ā€“ 250 mg twice p/day
VIT D3 - 4, 000 IU/day
VIT C ā€“ 500-1,000 mg / day
Asprin 325 mg/ day (if you donā€™t have ulcer / stomach issues)
Pulse Oximeter ā€“ watch your O2 SAT

Posted By: Lonny Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21

Dang Drew, sorry to hear this.

Get well.
Posted By: ribka Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21

That freaking doctor needs to be hung from a tree for sending this guy home, so he'll get worse and they have to then admit him to make more money off of him, and chance killing him. happening all across the globe a year after we know how to cure people without letting them come close to dying.

Criminal sonsuhbitches.

yeh, especially those doctors that work in burn units, children's cancer wards
Posted By: lvmiker Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21
Originally Posted by ribka

Criminal sonsuhbitches.

Yeah, welk spayer and the empty hamper have years of top level education and training. They are too humble to actually describe it. You should just accept that they function at a level that mere mortals can't comprehend.

mike r
Posted By: MM879 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21

mRNA History

Laughable. I proved this was a joke in my SARS-CoV-2 shot thread, and here you are still posting the lie.

mRNA technology has "never" produced a fully developed and proven shot for a Corona family virus. They have never even made it to human trials, because the experiments during the animal trials KILLED the animals.

Humans are now being used as Guinea Pigs for the shots, in place of animals, and humans are dying around the whole world from reactions, ADE, strokes, heart attacks, et al. The deaths in the USA are over 2,000 now from the VAERS "government" number reporting site. The shots are already approaching 2,000% more deadly, in just the first 3 months, than the total yearly death amount from a reaction from a flu shot. People are also having life ruining reactions which will disable them for life.

Germany passed a law that won't allow autopsies to be performed, to see why people died, so they can cover up the fraud from the deathly shots.

These shots are non-sterilizing, which is the most dangerous mistake you can make in using while a virus is circulating. They almost made the same mistake with the original Polio vaccine that Salk developed, IPV, but Sabin caught it and corrected it by developing a sterilizing vaccine, OPV, and saved the world from a massive die-off it would have created from creating "viral escape", which allows deadlier variants to form and escape vaccines.

You are a complete idiot for continuing to post BS lies you have absolutely no clue to what you speak of.

You are making a very basic mistake comparing two different vaccine types, RNA vaccine and Inactivated virus vaccine. Foolish
Originally Posted by Lonny

Get well.

Thank you. Hoping I feel better to at least load some ammo during my downtime...
Posted By: 12344mag Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21

Get well.

Thank you. Hoping I feel better to at least load some ammo during my downtime...

Don't push things to hard and make sure you go back if you get any worse, squeaky wheel gets the grease.

mRNA History

You are making a very basic mistake comparing two different vaccine types, RNA vaccine and Inactivated virus vaccine. Foolish

Really?

I "specifically" stated the mRNA and the "ORIGINAL" Polio vaccine (IPV) were "NON-STERILIZNG" shots, and you don't use "non-sterilizing" shots during a live pandemic or you risk "Viral Evasion" and cause more deadly variants to be created that EVADE ANY vaccine. They MUTATE AWAY FROM the shot. Under THAT scenario, it is physically and logistically impossible to vaccinate your way out that BOX CANYON you would put yourself into.

It doesn't MATTER if one is a gene altering designed shot, and the other is a Inactivated virus designed shot. THAT is NOT what creates VIRAL EVASION. Viral evasion is caused because they are "non-sterilizing" shots. Non-sterilizing shots allow the virus that is ACTIVELY in the population to EVADE and mutate into a new and more deadly variants.

Again, you just perfectly demonstrated, again, you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

World RENOWNED Virologists and Biologists are asking that these shots be stopped for that very reason.

I also noted how SABIN caught the mistake SALK made of developing a "non-sterilizing" POLIO shot to be used during a LIVE pandemic, and corrected it. Otherwise it would have created the situation the world is now facing, high percentage of human die-off from VIRAL EVASION from deadlier variants being created.

And it might already be happening, with some of these reports coming out presently around the world, Brazil strain for instance.

You're a clown, and have no clue what you are talking about.

I have scientific evidence supporting my position 100%. I even used past "historical evidence" of the Polio vaccine to prove it, and yet you still ignored those "facts". That makes you a complete fool.

You have absolutely nothing but your yapping clueless mouth.

Criminal sonsuhbitches.

[A straw man (sometimes written as strawman) is a form of argument and an informal fallacy of having the impression of refuting an argument, whereas the proper idea of the argument under discussion was not addressed or properly refuted. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".]
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Criminal sonsuhbitches.

Yeah, welk spayer and the empty hamper have years of top level education and training. They are too humble to actually describe it. You should just accept that they function at a level that mere mortals can't comprehend.

mike r

This thread went 9 pages without anyone telling this man all of what he needed medicine wise to keep from going down hill. I stepped forward and gave him what he needed, so the man could get over this illness, and all "you" have, as a mentally sick cyber stalker, is your mental sickness and bravado. You're a clown to be stalking someone who is trying to help save someone's life.

I'd be willing to bet he still didn't get the proper meds from the hospital, being how these "professionals" are sending people away to where they are knocking on deaths doorstep.
Posted By: Kaleb Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21

Get well.

I canā€™t believe I have things in common with people this stupid. You got sick. You have symptoms and are now getting better. How is this any different than any other illness that youā€™ve had in your life? It blows my mind how silly yā€™all are about it. I got sick I didnā€™t feel good. Then I felt worse then I felt better.....lol.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21

Criminal sonsuhbitches.

mike r

This thread went 9 pages without anyone telling this man all of what he needed medicine wise to keep from going down hill. I stepped forward and gave him what he needed, so the man could get over this illness, and all "you" have, as a mentally sick cyber stalker, is your mental sickness and bravado. You're a clown to be stalking someone who is trying to help save someone's life.

I'd be willing to bet he still didn't get the proper meds from the hospital, being how these "professionals" are sending people away to where they are knocking on deaths doorstep.

Ha Ha Ha, tell us more about your education and training in the lifesaving field...medicine wise.

LOL

mike r
Posted By: copperking81 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21
Didn't have time to read the whole thread. Did the OP die of da covid? I'm assuming so... because that's how all these I'm dying of da covid threads end. So sad.
Posted By: MikeReilly Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21

Criminal sonsuhbitches.

mike r

You make me proud of Mike R's everywhere.

Criminal sonsuhbitches.

mike r

Ha Ha Ha, tell us more about your education and training in the lifesaving field...medicine wise.

LOL
mike r

My posts "prove " I know what I'm talking about, and have the scientific evidence to back it up.

Your posts prove you're nothing but a mentally deranged cyber stalker. Fact.

Show us "your" education level, and refute anything I have stated in this thread with scientific proof.

Crickets........is all that will come from you there.

mRNA History

Really?

I "specifically" stated the mRNA and the "ORIGINAL" Polio vaccine (IPV) were "NON-STERILIZNG" shots, and you don't use "non-sterilizing" shots during a live pandemic or you risk "Viral Evasion" and cause more deadly variants to be created that EVADE ANY vaccine. They MUTATE AWAY FROM the shot. Under THAT scenario, it is physically and logistically impossible to vaccinate your way out that BOX CANYON you would put yourself into.

It doesn't MATTER if one is a gene altering designed shot, and the other is a Inactivated virus designed shot. THAT is NOT what creates VIRAL EVASION. Viral evasion is caused because they are "non-sterilizing" shots. Non-sterilizing shots allow the virus that is ACTIVELY in the population to EVADE and mutate into a new and more deadly variants.

Again, you just perfectly demonstrated, again, you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

World RENOWNED Virologists and Biologists are asking that these shots be stopped for that very reason.

I also noted how SABIN caught the mistake SALK made of developing a "non-sterilizing" POLIO shot to be used during a LIVE pandemic, and corrected it. Otherwise it would have created the situation the world is now facing, high percentage of human die-off from VIRAL EVASION from deadlier variants being created.

And it might already be happening, with some of these reports coming out presently around the world, Brazil strain for instance.

I have scientific evidence supporting my position 100%. I even used past "historical evidence" of the Polio vaccine to prove it, and yet you still ignored those "facts". That makes you a complete fool.

If you are going to make lieing part of your life, you have better improve.

"Not all vaccines produce an immune response that is sterilizing, and neither do they need to to be effective at preventing disease. ā€œMany vaccines are primarily intended to prevent disease and do not necessarily protect against infection,ā€ according to the World Health Organization (WHO). In this case, disease means the response of the body to a pathogen. Itā€™s the illness and all the symptoms of the disease."

Foolish

Get well.

Eat a fugking chicken and drink a bottle of NyQuil!

Fugk!

mRNA History

Really?

I'm afraid you are in over your head. Firstly, sterilising vaccines are extremely rare. Almost all vaccines reduce the amount of infection/colonisation by infectious organisms and very few lead to absolute sterilisation. This isn't as big a problem as you are stating either. All vaccines lead to lower levels of infection and thus to vast reduction in disease states. The concomitant drop in the size of viral populations dramatically reduces the probability of the creation of variants, as seen in studies of rotovirus in infants after vaccination was introduced.

Secondly, on the topic of m-rna, your criticism of it by stating that it changes your 'genes' is extremely out there. Your genes are dna and are found in the nucleus of your cell. m-rna is a transcripted rna (different nucleic acid) that is sent to the ribosomes as a blueprint for creating proteins. They have a short half life whereas dna lasts the life of the cell. No change in dna, no change in your genes. Your cells produce a protein for a short period that isn't naturally occurring in your body and it stimulates an immune response from both t-cells and antibodies being produced. This latter part is very similar to what other vaccine technologies do.

As to m-rna technology, it's been studied for quite some time mostly with regard to cancer treatment. It has recently started to be studied for vaccines, and covid-19 is the first usage of it in this regard. The technology is tested and true, the only difference is the protein being produced.

I studied virology and immunology pretty extensively in University and have kept up with it for the most part over the years. I can say with a reasonable level of certainty that there are few to no 'renowned' Virologists or Immunologists saying we must stop the vaccines. There are a few quacks out there. There was a big list of supposed doctors and medical practitioners that later turned out to be part fake, partly composed of quacks like the demon semen lady and partly composed of such reliable sources as homeopaths (modern snake oil salesmen).

ps: your understanding of 'viral evasion' is so flawed as to not require any response from me. Seriously, if this were true in the manner you stated no vaccines would work.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21
What do virology, C suites, and slayed elk all have in common?

"Not all vaccines produce an immune response that is sterilizing, and neither do they need to to be effective at preventing disease. ā€œMany vaccines are primarily intended to prevent disease and do not necessarily protect against infection,ā€ according to the World Health Organization (WHO). In this case, disease means the response of the body to a pathogen. Itā€™s the illness and all the symptoms of the disease."

Foolish

Thanks for proving once again, you have zero clue about the subject at hand.

The fact you spell lying as "lieing" is a dead giveaway you're an idiot, and secondly, you copy/pasting from CDC quoting WHO, who have both been lying throughout the illness, showing you are incapable, "yourself", of constructing sentences to demonstrate your intellect, proves you're nothing but a troll.

What you just posted has nothing whatsoever to do with "viral evasion", from non-sterilizing shots, being administered, while a virus is "active" in the public, and proves to anyone who is educated on the matter, you are absolutely clueless.

Non-sterilizing vaccines work, and "are safe" only when a virus is not active within a population. That is what your posting is referencing, but you didn't know that, or you would not be using it for an example in this "live active virus in a population" scenario.

You are a fool, a dumb fool.

Run along.

Foolish

Thanks for proving once again, you have zero clue about the subject at hand.

The fact you spell lying as "lieing" is a dead giveaway you're an idiot, and secondly, you copy/pasting from CDC quoting WHO, who have both been lying throughout the illness, showing you are incapable, "yourself", of constructing sentences to demonstrate your intellect, proves you're nothing but a troll.

What you just posted has nothing whatsoever to do with "viral evasion", from non-sterilizing shots, being administered, while a virus is "active" in the public, and proves to anyone who is educated on the matter, you are absolutely clueless.

Non-sterilizing vaccines work, and "are safe" only when a virus is not active within a population. That is what your posting is referencing, but you didn't know that, or you would not be using it for an example in this "live active virus in a population" scenario.

You are a fool, a dumb fool.

Run along.

Please tell me when a virus is not active in a population? Foolish

Smallpox in the USA you complete FOOL.

You're a dumbazz, and a troll.

Oh and Polio, you know, the example I used above, you FOOL.

That's two. Do you need more evidence to prove you ARE a COMPLETE FOOL?

I wonder how a non-sterilising vaccine like rotavirus vaccine works so well in a population in which the virus has been endemic...

Kinda disproves your point.
Anyone checked on Dc223 lately ?

There are case of both of those diseases in the world. look it up fool.
Posted By: BayouRover Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21
MikeReiley...

You should know that its not wise to provide facts and real data to an expert like Elky. You'll have him posting at least 8 or 9 times in succession talking to himself without any interruptions while he just digs deeper holes. laugh

You prove once again what a FOOL you are. I specifically stated "in the USA" you idiot. Once you have eliminated the circulation of a virus inside a country, and have protective measures in place to keep it out, you can then use a non-sterilizing vaccine. Any Virologist would tell you the same. It is also very easy to find that "fact" online with just a little DD.

Again, you making the above statement proves you're a troll, and have absolutely no clue what you speak of.
Posted By: hunter4623 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21
Donā€™t argue with elky. Heā€™s smart

You prove once again what a FOOL you are. I specifically stated "in the USA" you idiot. Once you have eliminated the circulation of a virus inside a country, and have protective measures in place to keep it out, you can then use a non-sterilizing vaccine. Any Virologist would tell you the same. It is also very easy to find that "fact" online with just a little DD.

Again, you making the above statement proves you're a troll, and have absolutely no clue what you speak of.

You are answering my question. You don't get to set the scope. I do, fool.
Posted By: kingston Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
What do virology, C suites, and slayed elk all have in common?

Plumbing,
Posted By: NVhntr Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21

My posts "prove " I know what I'm talking about.

LMFAO šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Originally Posted by MikeReilly
I wonder how a non-sterilising vaccine like rotavirus vaccine works so well in a population in which the virus has been endemic...

Kinda disproves your point.

"Although vaccine efficacy ranges from 84ā€“98% in high-income settings, it is below 60% in many resource-poor settings where the majority of deaths due to rotavirus-associated disease occurs [8ā€“12]."

"Why do we need to continue research on rotaviruses? The diminished vaccine efficacy in resource-poor countries and the exclusion of certain patients from rotavirus vaccination highlights a need for improvements to vaccine design. In order to make the most rational improvements possible, there must be a more thorough knowledge base surrounding the innate and adaptive immune response to rotavirus, the viral targets that could be modified to improve vaccines, and the mechanisms underlying how targetable viral proteins function. Vaccine effectiveness must also be continually monitored to determine if commonly circulating strains of rotavirus will change over time, or if a newly pathogenic rotavirus emerges through natural variation."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5967271/

Tell me more about how this non-sterilizing rotavirus vaccine "works so well"..........

Kinda disproves "your" LIE.

Oh, and you still don't even know how to spell non-sterilizing.

Also, the topic is Corona virus, not your strawman argument you just used, rotavirus.

Don't let the hard evidence get in your way of what is in "actual" practice, you idiot.

I've used the historical evidence of the Polio vaccine, and historical evidence to prove two viruses are not circulating, which allows for a non-sterilizing vaccine to be used, proving you are 100% wrong and clueless, and you repeatedly ignore hard evidence laid at your feet, which makes you a complete fool.
Posted By: copperking81 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/10/21
McDonalds quit serving all day breakfast because the risk of da covid was tooooo great.
Posted By: deflave Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by copperking81
McDonalds quit serving all day breakfast because the risk of da covid was tooooo great.

Canceled the bagels for a spell also.

And Taco Bell dropped the Mexican pizza.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/11/21

He said he was feeling a little better and planned on banging that gals brains out again, we'll see how that goes I guess..........
Posted By: copperking81 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/11/21

Walmart still only permitting entry / exit through one side of their buildings. #savinglives
Posted By: jaguartx Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/11/21

Sorry to hear that, Col. You will be in my prayers. Maybe your son can rustle up some Iguana Tacos for you, if youre wife taught him how.

God knows how i pray for them.

BTW, thanking GOD you're back on the Fire. PTL HE saved you from the C19. God knows better men didnt.....uh, never mind.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by NVhntr

My posts "prove " I know what I'm talking about.

LMFAO šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

When the elfspewer talks, people laugh.

mike r
Posted By: MM879 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/11/21

Don't let the hard evidence get in your way of what is in "actual" practice, you idiot.

I've used the historical evidence of the Polio vaccine, and historical evidence to prove two viruses are not circulating, which allows for a c to be used, proving you are 100% wrong and clueless, and you repeatedly ignore hard evidence laid at your feet, which makes you a complete fool.

Your statement is so stupid. It sounds like you don't know what a non-sterilizing vaccine is.
Posted By: goalie Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/11/21
I just think it's cool that Elky can prescribed medications.

I was unaware that he was a board certified physician.
Posted By: ElkSlayer91 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/11/21
I'm afraid you are in over your head. Firstly, sterilising vaccines are extremely rare. Almost all vaccines reduce the amount of infection/colonisation by infectious organisms and very few lead to absolute sterilisation. This isn't as big a problem as you are stating either. All vaccines lead to lower levels of infection and thus to vast reduction in disease states. The concomitant drop in the size of viral populations dramatically reduces the probability of the creation of variants, as seen in studies of rotovirus in infants after vaccination was introduced.

You tell me Iā€™m in over my head, but you donā€™t even know how to spell sterilizing or colonization correctly, which proves those werenā€™t mistakes. Next, you clearly demonstrate you have no clue about sterilizing or non-sterilizing vaccines, and it isnā€™t my job to educate you.

Secondly, on the topic of m-rna, your criticism of it by stating that it changes your 'genes' is extremely out there. Your genes are dna and are found in the nucleus of your cell. m-rna is a transcripted rna (different nucleic acid) that is sent to the ribosomes as a blueprint for creating proteins. They have a short half life whereas dna lasts the life of the cell. No change in dna, no change in your genes. Your cells produce a protein for a short period that isn't naturally occurring in your body and it stimulates an immune response from both t-cells and antibodies being produced. This latter part is very similar to what other vaccine technologies do.

Or maybe it is you who is far out there, being you are clueless to the fact these Synthetic Gene Therapy (SGT) shots do not create a T-cell response, only a spike protein is produced, which shows you are uneducated in the technology. Gee, I wonder why they call them ā€œgene therapyā€ if they arenā€™t changing your genes? And no, the design of these shots is nowhere close to being ā€œsimilarā€ to other vaccine technologies. That is an outright lie. Oh, and why donā€™t you explain what happens to the ā€œsyntheticā€ transcript after it has done itā€™s job. Itā€™s not like the trashman comes to collect the ā€œwasteā€. How does that ā€œsyntheticā€ part floating around not cause DNA changes that could cause who knows what, immunocompromised, birth defects, et al. Gee, they havenā€™t gone through full trial protocols to test for all of that now, have they? That takes 10-20+ years.

As to m-rna technology, it's been studied for quite some time mostly with regard to cancer treatment. It has recently started to be studied for vaccines, and covid-19 is the first usage of it in this regard. The technology is tested and true, the only difference is the protein being produced.

This isnā€™t cancer weā€™re discussing mr. strawman. The technology did not go through the standard trial protocols to determine if they even work, not to mention long-term safety. No, the difference isnā€™t just the protein, which further proves you are clueless. They are producing non-matching antibodies, which leads to viral evasion, which proves you are clueless for not understanding this, as Virologists and PhD Biologists around the world do. Further, the 2,000% death rate over and above the death rate from reactions to the flu shot proves they are not safe, but deadly. For you to state they are tested and true, proves how ignorant you are.

I studied virology and immunology pretty extensively in University and have kept up with it for the most part over the years. [b]I can say with a reasonable level of certainty that there are few to no 'renowned' Virologists or Immunologists saying we must stop the vaccines[b]. There are a few quacks out there. There was a big list of supposed doctors and medical practitioners that later turned out to be part fake, partly composed of quacks like the demon semen lady and partly composed of such reliable sources as homeopaths (modern snake oil salesmen).

Your blatant ignorance above proves youā€™re clueless, no matter what education you have, and even Jag posted proof in this thread of people discussing the dangers of these shots. For anyone who wants to know the truths, the information is coming out, and the MSM can not hold it back. To state no world renowned Virologists and Biologists are not coming forward, who have impeccable credentials, proves youā€™re nothing but a troll, when the facts are they have been exposing these deadly shots since December 2020, when they were only in their BS trial phases, where they falsified documentation to create their BS 95% success.

ps: your understanding of 'viral evasion' is so flawed as to not require any response from me. Seriously, if this were true in the manner you stated no vaccines would work.

Your statement here proves you absolutely have zero clue, and is the real reason you are hiding behind your ā€œnot require a responseā€.

You canā€™t even spell sterilization or colonization correctly, you idiot, and you think you just slammed me to the carpet. Youā€™re a damn fool, and your own posting on this topic proves it.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/11/21

He said he was feeling a little better and planned on banging that gals brains out again, we'll see how that goes I guess..........

Good Man.

I've used the historical evidence of the Polio vaccine, and historical evidence to prove two viruses are not circulating, which allows for a c to be used, proving you are 100% wrong and clueless, and you repeatedly ignore hard evidence laid at your feet, which makes you a complete fool.

Your statement is so stupid. It sounds like you don't know what a non-sterilizing vaccine is.

Go copy and paste some more from the CDC website, so we can watch you make a fool out of yourself.

My statements are only stupid to stupid people like you, who are incapable of understanding what factual evidence is. Now, go grab some more copy/paste little boy.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/11/21
A manic phase can be amazing ta witness.

I think he's set a new personal best for number of ad hominem attacks in one post.

Calling people names really highlights how logic based your arguments are.....

šŸ˜‚

I think he's set a new personal best for number of ad hominem attacks in one post.

šŸ˜‚

Sounds like heā€™s taken lessons straight from your book.

Physician, heal thine own self.

Laffin.
Posted By: add Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/11/21
Fella is motivated, no doubt.

Regardless.

Whatever ElkSlayer91 posts, it's far closer to the truth than the MSM spoon feed.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/11/21
Looks like the 'fire's bitch feels like she hasn't been gettin enough attention.

Nature/vacuum.

Lynn gone, next bitch up.
Originally Posted by add

Regardless.

Whatever ElkSlayer91 posts, it's far closer to the truth than the MSM spoon feed.

Damn, add.

I agree with you. Mark that down for future reference.
Posted By: DeadHead Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/11/21
Whatsanelk91 on a roll...

šŸ˜‚

Laffin.

Coming from someone who throws out ad hominem with the best.

šŸ˜‚

šŸ˜‚

Laffin.

šŸ˜‚

Glad you enjoyed it.

Ya ainā€™t so bad yourself !
I can say with a reasonable level of certainty that there are few to no 'renowned' Virologists or Immunologists saying we must stop the vaccines.

I can say for a certainty you're a troll, a clueless troll.

Dr Mike Yeadonā€™s Open Letter Regarding SARS-COV-2 Vaccine

https://coronaversation.wordpress.c...pen-letter-regarding-sars-cov-2-vaccine/

BIO:

Dr. Michael Yeadon is an Allergy & Respiratory Therapeutic Area expert with 23 years in the pharmaceutical industry. He trained as a biochemist and pharmacologist, obtaining his PhD from the University of Surrey (UK) in 1988.

Dr. Yeadon then worked at the Wellcome Research Labs with Salvador Moncada with a research focus on airway hyper-responsiveness and effects of pollutants including ozone and working in drug discovery of 5-LO, COX, PAF, NO and lung inflammation. With colleagues, he was the first to detect exhaled NO in animals and later to induce NOS in lung via allergic triggers.

Joining Pfizer in 1995, he was responsible for the growth and portfolio delivery of the Allergy & Respiratory pipeline within the company. He was responsible for target selection and the progress into humans of new molecules, leading teams of up to 200 staff across all disciplines and won an Achievement Award for productivity in 2008.

Under his leadership the research unit invented oral and inhaled NCEs which delivered multiple positive clinical proofs of concept in asthma, allergic rhinitis and COPD. He led productive collaborations such as with Rigel Pharmaceuticals (SYK inhibitors) and was involved in the licensing of Spiriva and acquisition of the Meridica (inhaler device) company.

Dr. Yeadon has published over 40 original research articles and now consults and partners with a number of biotechnology companies. Before working with Apellis, Dr. Yeadon was VP and Chief Scientific Officer (Allergy & Respiratory Research) with Pfizer.

LETTER:

Dear Mr Hancock,

I have a degree in Biochemistry & Toxicology & a research based PhD in pharmacology. I have spent 32years working in pharmaceutical R&D, mostly in new medicines for disorders of lung & skin. I was a VP at Pfizer & CEO of a biotech I founded (Ziarco ā€“ acquired by Novartis). Iā€™m knowledgeable about new medicine R&D. I have read the consultation document. Iā€™ve rarely been as shocked & upset.

All vaccines against the SARS-COV-2 virus are by definition novel. No candidate vaccine has been in development for more than a few months. If any such vaccine is approved for use under any circumstances that are not EXPLICITLY experimental, I believe that recipients are being misled to a criminal extent. This is because there are precisely zero human volunteers for whom there could possibly be more than a few months past-dose safety information. My concern does not arise because I have negative views about vaccines (I donā€™t). Instead, itā€™s the very principle that politicians seem ready to waive that new medical interventions at this, incomplete state of development- should not be made available to subjects on anything other than an explicitly experimental basis. Thatā€™s my concern. And the reason for that concern is that it is not known what the safety profile will be, six months or a year or longer after dosing. You have literally no data on this & neither does anyone else. It isnā€™t that Iā€™m saying that unacceptable adverse effects will emerge after longer intervals after dosing. No: it is that you have no idea what will happen yet, despite this, youā€™ll be creating the impression that you do. Several of the vaccine candidates utilise novel technology which have not previously been used to create vaccines.

There is therefore no long term safety data which can be pointed to in support of the notion that itā€™s reasonable to expedite development & to waive absent safety information on this occasion. I am suspicious of the motives of those proposing expedited use in the wider human population. We now understand who is at particularly elevated risk of morbidity & mortality from acquiring this virus. Volunteers from these groups only should be provided detailed information about risk / benefit, including the sole point I make here.

Only if informed consent is given should any EXPERIMENTAL vaccine be used. I donā€™t trust you. Youā€™ve not been straightforward & have behaved appallingly throughout this crisis. Youā€™re still doing it now, misleading about infection risk from young children. Why should I believe you in relation to experimental vaccines?

Dr Michael Yeadon

šŸ˜‚

Watching trolls like you fail to refute anything I have posted with hard scientific facts is priceless entertainment, and throwing in a little name calling is fully warranted and justified when dealing with trolls, like you.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/11/21
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image ru
Posted By: MM879 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/11/21
I can say with a reasonable level of certainty that there are few to no 'renowned' Virologists or Immunologists saying we must stop the vaccines.

I can say for a certainty you're a troll, a clueless troll.

Dr Mike Yeadonā€™s Open Letter Regarding SARS-COV-2 Vaccine

https://coronaversation.wordpress.c...pen-letter-regarding-sars-cov-2-vaccine/

BIO:

Dr. Michael Yeadon is an Allergy & Respiratory Therapeutic Area expert with 23 years in the pharmaceutical industry. He trained as a biochemist and pharmacologist, obtaining his PhD from the University of Surrey (UK) in 1988.

Dr. Yeadon then worked at the Wellcome Research Labs with Salvador Moncada with a research focus on airway hyper-responsiveness and effects of pollutants including ozone and working in drug discovery of 5-LO, COX, PAF, NO and lung inflammation. With colleagues, he was the first to detect exhaled NO in animals and later to induce NOS in lung via allergic triggers.

Joining Pfizer in 1995, he was responsible for the growth and portfolio delivery of the Allergy & Respiratory pipeline within the company. He was responsible for target selection and the progress into humans of new molecules, leading teams of up to 200 staff across all disciplines and won an Achievement Award for productivity in 2008.

Under his leadership the research unit invented oral and inhaled NCEs which delivered multiple positive clinical proofs of concept in asthma, allergic rhinitis and COPD. He led productive collaborations such as with Rigel Pharmaceuticals (SYK inhibitors) and was involved in the licensing of Spiriva and acquisition of the Meridica (inhaler device) company.

Dr. Yeadon has published over 40 original research articles and now consults and partners with a number of biotechnology companies. Before working with Apellis, Dr. Yeadon was VP and Chief Scientific Officer (Allergy & Respiratory Research) with Pfizer.

LETTER:

Dear Mr Hancock,

I have a degree in Biochemistry & Toxicology & a research based PhD in pharmacology. I have spent 32years working in pharmaceutical R&D, mostly in new medicines for disorders of lung & skin. I was a VP at Pfizer & CEO of a biotech I founded (Ziarco ā€“ acquired by Novartis). Iā€™m knowledgeable about new medicine R&D. I have read the consultation document. Iā€™ve rarely been as shocked & upset.

All vaccines against the SARS-COV-2 virus are by definition novel. No candidate vaccine has been in development for more than a few months. If any such vaccine is approved for use under any circumstances that are not EXPLICITLY experimental, I believe that recipients are being misled to a criminal extent. This is because there are precisely zero human volunteers for whom there could possibly be more than a few months past-dose safety information. My concern does not arise because I have negative views about vaccines (I donā€™t). Instead, itā€™s the very principle that politicians seem ready to waive that new medical interventions at this, incomplete state of development- should not be made available to subjects on anything other than an explicitly experimental basis. Thatā€™s my concern. And the reason for that concern is that it is not known what the safety profile will be, six months or a year or longer after dosing. You have literally no data on this & neither does anyone else. It isnā€™t that Iā€™m saying that unacceptable adverse effects will emerge after longer intervals after dosing. No: it is that you have no idea what will happen yet, despite this, youā€™ll be creating the impression that you do. Several of the vaccine candidates utilise novel technology which have not previously been used to create vaccines.

There is therefore no long term safety data which can be pointed to in support of the notion that itā€™s reasonable to expedite development & to waive absent safety information on this occasion. I am suspicious of the motives of those proposing expedited use in the wider human population. We now understand who is at particularly elevated risk of morbidity & mortality from acquiring this virus. Volunteers from these groups only should be provided detailed information about risk / benefit, including the sole point I make here.
Michael
Only if informed consent is given should any EXPERIMENTAL vaccine be used. I donā€™t trust you. Youā€™ve not been straightforward & have behaved appallingly throughout this crisis. Youā€™re still doing it now, misleading about infection risk from young children. Why should I believe you in relation to experimental vaccines?

Dr Michael Yeadon

Here's a link to your quack Dr. Michael Yeadon

Yeadon Manifesto
Posted By: Springcove Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/11/21
Holy crap. Elk layer is off his meds again...

DC223 I hope you are feeling better.
Here's a link to your quack Dr. Michael Yeadon

Yeadon Manifesto

A link to a "blogger" who wants to cover up the truths....ROFLMAO.

Here's the truth, deaths from the shots.......and counting, you idiot.

https://healthimpactnews.com/

Next......
I studied virology and immunology pretty extensively in University and have kept up with it for the most part over the years.

Guess what mr. "university" man, the vaccines are not working due to "viral evasion", like I said these NON-STERILIZING shots have the high potential of creating, and is why Virologists and Biologists are asking for these deadly shots to stop being administered before they create a worldwide die-off from creating deadlier variants that EVADE and KILL, and guess what mr. "university" man, we have the hard scientific evidence.

JERUSALEM - The Coronavirus variant discovered in South Africa can break through Pfizer/BioNTechs COVID-19 vaccine to some extent, a real-world data study in Israel found, though its prevalence in the country is low and the research has not been peer reviewed.

The study, released on Saturday, compared almost 400 people who had tested positive for COVID-19, 14 days or more after they received one or two doses of the vaccine, against the same number of unvaccinated patients with the disease. It matched age and gender, among other characteristics.

The South African variant, B.1.351, was found to make up about 1 percent of all the COVID-19 cases across all the people studied, according to the study by Tel Aviv University and Israels largest healthcare provider, Clalit.

But among patients who had received two doses of the vaccine, the variants prevalence rate was eight times higher than those unvaccinated 5.4 percent versus 0.7 percent.

https://www.ntd.com/south-african-v...l?utm_medium=NTD&utm_source=telegram

That's what "viral evasion" looks like you dumb sunufabitch know nothing troll, mr. "university" man.

Now, come tell me once again how my "understanding of 'viral evasion' is so flawed as to not require any response from me", mr. "university" man.

The reason you can't give a "response from me", is because you have absolutely zero clue to what you are talking about.

Posted By: rickt300 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/11/21

šŸ˜‚

Laffin.

šŸ˜‚

Not to mention the most racist comments on the 'Fire!

šŸ˜‚

Laffin.

šŸ˜‚

Not to mention the most racist comments on the 'Fire!

You tellā€™em goy boy.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/11/21

Funny to see how goofy it looks when someone quotes themself.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/14/21
[quote=Mac84]Take care of yourself and monitor your symptoms closely. If you or your son worsen get to the hospital.

• there is no such thing Check
  • maybe there is such a thing, but it's really just a cold Check
  • it's no worse than the flu Check
  • maybe it's worse than the flu, but 99% of the people that have it don't die from it Check
  • I thought it was supposed to disappear after the election! Check, if you will notice the media has not been harping it like they were when they were blaming Trump for it instead of the CCP.

Check
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/15/21
WTF, he ded?
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
WTF, he ded?

2x
Posted By: ringworm Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/15/21
If you have taken a vaccine, why do you care if I have not?
It's like we both go out into the rain and you have an umbrella but I don't. How can I get your wet?
Mind your own business.
The only reason it would matter is if you think your vaccination is ineffective. If it is, why would either of us take it anyway?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: My turn with Covid... - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by add

Regardless.

Fact.
© 24hourcampfire