Home
My point is that Joe Biden is just doing what his handlers tell him to do.

When he’s gone, Harris will take his place and she also will do whatever she’s told.

I don’t have the answer, except to say that we need to focus on, and deal with (whatever that means) the “Men behind the curtain”
These high level politicians are getting wealthy beyond their wildest dreams and probably blackmailed with photos of them screwing little boys too.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

When he’s gone, Harris will take his place and she also will do whatever she’s told.

I don’t have the answer, except to say that we need to focus on, and deal with (whatever that means) the “Men behind the curtain”

Start with the (6) Main Stream Media conglomerates that control 90% of our so called “News” outlets.
What happen to the people who committed treason?
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Nothing, why do you ask?
Originally Posted by steve4102

Start with the (6) Main Stream Media conglomerates that control 90% of our so called “News” outlets.

And the Main Stream Media is 100% controlled and funded by their huge corporate sponsors that buy advertising time on their networks.

Follow the money.

Originally Posted by JeffA

And the Main Stream Media is 100% controlled and funded by their huge corporate sponsors that buy advertising time on their networks.

Follow the money.
These two have the same source, same owner,who cries out in pain as they strike you?, should be illegal for a fed gov politcal critter to have dual citizanship
Essentially, we must follow the Constitution. Unfortunately, the SCOTUS is compromised.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

La La La...

Here is the latest breaking news... "Mary Jones found a sweet potato that looks like George Floyd's upper lip. Are sweet potatoes racist? ...and why does Kroger's sell racist food?"
Big pharmacy and big tech appear to align. China has a pretty good spot on the supply line for both. China knows how to control billions of human resources. They use high tech surveillance to track their resources. Think vaccine passport.
Very very enlightening

LMAO
The people behind the curtain are the same people whether it is a blue or a red. As far as voting goes, you can vote for neither with a positive outcome. The candidate must be radically different even if you don't like them.

The biggest thing to do is homeschooling. If your kids are grown, help with grandkids. Those liberal educators spend more time with the kids than the parents. Who has the largest influence? Whose ideology is then supported in the future?

Strongly recommend the Tuttle Twins series for fifth graders, btw.

Follow the money.

I feel the leftist politicians and the media are controlled by the same people. Follow the money.
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
The people behind the curtain are the same people whether it is a blue or a red. As far as voting goes, you can vote for neither with a positive outcome. The candidate must be radically different even if you don't like them.

The biggest thing to do is homeschooling. If your kids are grown, help with grandkids. Those liberal educators spend more time with the kids than the parents. Who has the largest influence? Whose ideology is then supported in the future?

Strongly recommend the Tuttle Twins series for fifth graders, btw.

Thanks for this recommendation. I ordered them for my granddaughter, and my daughter says she loves them. Said items a little advanced for her (she's 4), but that after a little discussion she can understand the concepts.
Lots of conversations about politicians but none about lobbyist's . The control the pot lickers and this country. Pay to play. They are the revolving door foe the money.
Originally Posted by rickt300
I feel the leftist politicians and the media are controlled by the same people. Follow the money.
And who controls the so called Republicans...ya’ know...the one’s who have been absolutely complicit in all of the wrongs that we’ve been seeing and experiencing for a long time now...?
The traitors must be removed ASAP.

This discussion took place on the Fire several years ago.At that time every CEO of these international conglomerates were Jews.The poster provided links to their names and their Wiki pages.

Their influence in controlling over 90% of what the world sees and hears on their networks and their films would fill anyone's heart with animosity towards these people.

It also appears that once they take control of a business,they never pass power to anyone other than a Jew.The Disney corporation is a prime example of this type of racial nepotism.
Originally Posted by rickt300

Follow the money.
I feel the leftist politicians and the media are controlled by (((the same people))). Follow the money.

Indeed.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
These high level politicians are getting wealthy beyond their wildest dreams and probably blackmailed with photos of them screwing little boys too.

Truth, or at least wake up with a pic of them naked with a kid after drinking a Mickey at a post DC party.

Interlocking Coporate Directorates.

https://fair.org/interlocking-directorates/
I don’t have the answer

I don’t either, it I believe it would be worth trying the following:
- Deny the franchise to ethnic Jews.
- Nationalize the Federal Reserve.
- Outlaw usury.
- Eliminate in kind and in cash aid to foreign countries, apart from aid needed to support the reclamation of Europe.
- Provide material support for resettlement of ethnic Jews in Israel.

This is not a complete plan for protecting Western civilization against its primary enemy, just a few simple easy to implement steps that would give us a big improvement and get things moving in the right direction
Originally Posted by Stickfight
I don’t have the answer

- Outlaw usury.
- Eliminate in kind and in cash aid to foreign countries, apart from aid needed to support the reclamation of Europe.

This is not a complete plan for protecting Western civilization against its primary enemy, just a few simple easy to implement steps that would give us a big improvement and get things moving in the right direction

Excellent plan.
Haves and have-nots.

Every newscast is a story about elites or trash, everyone else is paying their bills.
John Adams once said, our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

If those values were in place there would be no demand for what the left is offering now. In fact the people would not tolerate the likes of obama, biden and company. That's the real cure. Not finding the person behind the curtain.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
John Adams once said, our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.

(((Who))) could have eroded the moral and religious foundation of our nation? I wonder…..

Follow the money.

I agree and I also feel those same people pull Biden's strings, not the other way around.
John Adams once said, our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.

(((Who))) could have eroded the moral and religious foundation of our nation? I wonder…..

Bingo!
I think this article explains what we are up against. The Thirty Tyrants

I only wish America's Founders had been more aware of the (((problem))).

I haven't. I could name a long list of those that have though.
Those Chinese know a thing or two about a thing or two
If I had the power to do only one single thing to get back to a government 'by the people, for the people'...it would be to try to restore journalism to the "fourth estate" as the founders intended. Once the people are fairly and truly informed...then the Constitution as it was written, (not 'interpreted' ) can be enforced and symptoms of decay, crooked politicians, crooked elections, biased courts, dysfunctional justice system can be addressed by an informed public, at the ballot box. If this country can get back on track? It will be with the potent weapon of truth. Truth is what the Soviet masters feared the most. Truth, what the CCP cannot survive.
If I had the power to do only one single thing to get back to a government 'by the people, for the people'...it would be to get every single taxpayer in the country to STOP PAYING TAXES.
I could name a long list of those that have though.

I know a long list of other nations that have recognized the root of the problem and done something about it.
spooks?
I could name a long list of those that have though.

I know a long list of other nations that have recognized the root of the problem and done something about it.

What was it? 109? Something like that?
Originally Posted by Stophel
I don’t have the answer

- Outlaw usury.

Excellent plan.

An excellent and common sense plan for the preservation of the West.
Jews, are not of the West.

Fact.
© 24hourcampfire