Home
Apparently he's had some work done lately, dental and plastic surgery.

Dude's a total mess.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9445105/What-Hunter-Biden-left-tell-memoir-revealed.html

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]
What a fine upstanding young man and future democrat politician.
Somebody explain to me how meth does that to somebody's mouth versus other drugs??
????
The original OG skoal bandit.

lol
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Somebody explain to me how meth does that to somebody's mouth versus other drugs??

Acid-erosion, coupled with dry-mouth conditions.

Then factor in that meth heads eat and crave high sugar junk foods like old boomers. Just want to suck on ice cream cones like a kid.

Additionally the loss of inhibitions, lack of self care and hygiene, don’t give a fugg lifestyle, too high to be bothered with a routine.
Thanks!
Perfect synopsis.
When they can’t get a fix, they subsist or exist on mtn dew, ‘energy drinks’. Basically liquid sugar.

Same as we always knew as children.

I'd like to think slumlord did just that.
Look up what's in meth. It eats through you. See it everyday. We call the sores crack mites. The poison has to push itself out of the body ( it's not sweat ) and being tweekers, they pick at it continuously until it's all a seeping bloody mess. All of the fuels, etc. have to leave the body someway. Slumlord hit the nail on the head. Hate it but Heroin is really bad now also. That stuff is the Devil.................
Originally Posted by slumlord

Then factor in that meth heads eat and crave high sugar junk foods like old boomers. Just want to suck on ice cream cones like a kid.

Additionally the loss of inhibitions, lack of self care and hygiene, don’t give a fugg lifestyle, too high to be bothered with a routine.

All that & dont forget they constantly clench their teeth together when not talking or smoking.

Ol' Hunter could have taken the Christopher Walken part in Sleepy Hollow
This should all be embarrassment to The President and to us (US) but it’s not. Just another day.
Yeah, why is a story about smoking crack and banging hookers worth $2 million?
This should all be embarrassment to The President and to us (US) but it’s not. Just another day.

Hunter Biden is a trainwreck but it's not an embarrassment when the lapdog, ball-licking media refuse to cover the story.
They lay off of Hunter

But said despicable things about Baron Trump, a child.
They lay off of Hunter

This.
Yes, meth heads, and we have lots of 'em here in the NC mountains, love Mountain Dew. [Funny how the different ethnic groups like different drugs. Crack for inner city Nigs, meth and oxycontin for hill billies.]

Meth heads will drink a gallon of Mountain Dew in a day. Mountain Dew has more sugar than Coca Cola and about 3 times the caffeine. So they get a cheap sugar and caffeine high, in between their ingestions of meth. And marinating the teeth in Mountain Dew all day causes tooth rot with all that sugar.
Posted By: Etoh Re: Hunter's meth mouth....yikes. - 04/09/21

Amphetamines, (meth,dextro, mescaline, tryptamine, cocaine, nicotine) are vasoconstrictors, as a pharmacological group.

While their basic chemical category may be different, ex. phenyletheylamines vs. tryptophan they contain amine groups.

Just like the natural vasoconstrictors, in your body -epinephrine, and norepy, - they cause the blood vessels to constrict and limit the amount of blood to that area. Over a period of time the cells die, and smoker's teeth, and gums are the result. Excess sugar really doesn't play a role here. Its role increases insulin resistance which causes wide swings in blood sugar, causing everything from lethargy to motormouth. (not getting into psychological behavioral swings).

Crack and cocaine snorting causes vasoconstriction when used in the nasal passages, and causes literal holes in the nasal septum. Shooters, see the same in the form of vein tracks.

This is why meth, cocaine, users, cannot be trusted and have no credibility. They have no idea what they said, promised, and in most cases what they have done.
Drinking quart, after quart per day of sugary soft drinks is not bad for the teeth?
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Drinking quart, after quart per day of sugary soft drinks is not bad for the teeth?

compared to the bad effect on insulin resistance ------ No (effects entire body)

compared to the vascular effects No (effects entire body)

most of the large consumption of soft drinks, don't use sugar anyway they use azulfamine, and sugar subs. while they have less insulin stimulating effect than sucrose/glucose they still have some.
Originally Posted by Etoh

compared to the bad effect on insulin resistance ------ No (effects entire body)

most of the large consumption of soft drinks, don't use sugar anyway they use azulfamine, and sugar subs. while they have less insulin stimulating effect than sucrose/glucose they still have some.

A side diversion, but is there an insulin response with artficial sweeteners? And are diet soft drinks still a blood sugar catalyst

Having a mild debate with my old man.
Posted By: 673 Re: Hunter's meth mouth....yikes. - 04/09/21
When I first met my Wife 38 yrs ago, she had a friend, very beautiful.
We moved away and lost touch, I never saw her for 30 yrs then we went to visit someone and she was there.

My Wife says...you remember_______? .....I says...who? ...really?.....whooaaa
Went from beautiful to disgusting skank I didn't recognize...sad.

A side diversion, but is there an insulin response with artficial sweeteners? And are diet soft drinks still a blood sugar catalyst

Having a mild debate with my old man.

Yes everything you ingest has an insulin response, one of the reasons,, fasting is so important, (most people do it for at least 8 hours while asleep). Problem is that supposed nutrition experts invented a scale which puts sucrose at the top,
everything but type I diabetes should be relabeled insulin resistant --- not type II or late mature onset bullshhhet
One right across the way here, been to the big
house several times.
Possession and selling and grand theft and grand
theft auto. Started with alcohol then pot.
Lots of full tattoos to cover the tracks. Not only a
rotten mouth, half skeletal too. Tells me his life
story whenever I get caught outside. Yes, a hardcore
addict and thief. Recently graduated to heroin
since the meth isn't doing the job anymore.
Lots of guests at all hours. No pot to pi$$ in,
grandma's window to throw it out of.
Relatives enabled from day one
among the bacterial in your mouth there are a lot that make nitrous oxide, which you swallow and it lowers your blood pressure,

it could argued that this could off set a large portion the increased blood pressure due to vasoconstrictors.

of course dentists are not going to tell you about that.

regardless of any of this any discussion needs to ask the question of how frequent do meth heads have dental appointments, anyway. Not much if any
Are we sure that’s not just his teeth from his Deliverance genes father? Well that and meth...
They lay off of Hunter

Don't forget the Dims went after the Bush children, Sarah Palins Downs Syndrome child, Crystal Palin and others. Attacking opponents children is boiler plate in the Dimocrat playbook, just one of the reasons Dims are such vile, slimey creatures.
Bad teeth are the least of meth, crack, and addiction problems.

Off the subject, but while I have the soap box.

The public conception of drug addiction and gender is the big problem and caused by the public education system.

ADH was not even recognized until the early 2000s

Contamination of the envoirment and food supply by estrogenic mimic chemicals (BHA ex.) is still not recognized on a large scale.

A large percentage of ADH is late ADH 30 years or older- meth solves their problem. Wonder if they could have been helped if seen when young?

Lots of sex changes occurring in teenagers and early 20s.. Hmmm wonder what would happen if the boy to girl and been given aromatase inhibitors, and the girl to boy - progesterone.?
Hell, CNN will make Hunter into a shining victimized hero.
Politics aside, I can't imagine how any father could let his child do this to themselves. It's probably one of the worst forms of self destruction you can cultivate.
I can't think of a bigger loser than this guy, he is the very definition of a loser. He's irredeemable apparently.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
I can't think of a bigger loser than this guy, he is the very definition of a loser. He's irredeemable apparently.

this and a spoiled brat, and thats how MSM will turn him into a shining victimized hero
Sure makes me want to buy his book.......
Thanks ETOH as always. Thumbs up.

Another one if you can

Why do old people’s breath smell like total ass, especially at church?

Originally Posted by Boomer454
Politics aside, I can't imagine how any father could let his child do this to themselves. It's probably one of the worst forms of self destruction you can cultivate.

what can you do to a grown man........kids...teenagers......young men and women.....older people......need to take the blame for their actions....bob
I know a guy that had lost like 9 teeth before he was even 40. Smokes and lives off monster drinks. It's odd because he does brush, but taking a bath I monsters apparently is bad for teeth 😬
If you see someone smoking menthols, it means they think they do not have to brush their teeth.
Originally Posted by Ranger99
One right across the way here, been to the big
house several times.
Possession and selling and grand theft and grand
theft auto. Started with alcohol then pot.
Lots of full tattoos to cover the tracks. Not only a
rotten mouth, half skeletal too. Tells me his life
story whenever I get caught outside. Yes, a hardcore
addict and thief. Recently graduated to heroin
since the meth isn't doing the job anymore.
Lots of guests at all hours. No pot to pi$$ in,
grandma's window to throw it out of.
Relatives enabled from day one

The enablement is the problem, (seen in alcoholism the most, because of the larger numbers,)

The biggest enablement is now being seen in reduction of criminal penalties, and in some large liberal cities actual pardons.
“Meth mouth” is characterized by severe tooth decay and gum disease, which often causes teeth to break or fall out. An examination of the mouths of 571 methamphetamine users showed:
96% had cavities
58% had untreated tooth decay
31% had six or more missing teeth
The teeth of people addicted to methamphetamines are characterized by being blackened, stained, rotting, crumbling and falling apart. Often, the teeth cannot be salvaged and must be removed. The extensive tooth decay is likely caused by a combination of drug-induced psychological and physiological changes resulting in dry mouth and long periods of poor oral hygiene. Methamphetamine itself is also acidic.
Thanks ETOH as always. Thumbs up.

Another one if you can

Why do old people’s breath smell like total ass, especially at church?

older people, almost without exception, have uric acid problems. usually from pH problems and they have gout. some also have leakage from urine and feces.

the biggest cause, and I say this because from a physiological point, it is not the problem, its the publics.

reduced stomach acidity, this causes the stomach to close off, and the motility of the lower intestines to decrease. Now, the food that has been in the stomach is not effected by the HCL acid and enzymes and moved through to make turds. The stomach is turned into a fermentations chamber - no different than making sauerkraut, but different strains of bacteria that can grow without oxygen. The smell will wipe you out.

They would be helped by taking 650 HCL capsules before eating, and probiotics.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
“Meth mouth” is characterized by severe tooth decay and gum disease, which often causes teeth to break or fall out. An examination of the mouths of 571 methamphetamine users showed:
96% had cavities
The teeth of people addicted to methamphetamines are characterized by being blackened, stained, rotting, crumbling and falling apart. Often, the teeth cannot be salvaged and must be removed. The extensive tooth decay is likely caused by a combination of drug-induced psychological and physiological changes resulting in dry mouth and long periods of poor oral hygiene. Methamphetamine itself is also acidic.

Actually methamphetamine is basic, is an amine. The crystal salt is methamphetamine HCL , the HCL is the acidic part,... The subucal, under the tongue, is the best way to take absorb any drug, triturates, lozenges, RDTs , gummy bears. and is used in formulation of about 10% of all medication used.

the dose of meth is in the mg. range, and the total acid content is about the same as a tablespoonful of vinegar.

the dry mouth is probably a bigger contributor.
Posted By: add Re: Hunter's meth mouth....yikes. - 04/09/21
Originally Posted by Boomer454

This "child" is a grown man his 50's with privilege few will ever know.

They only thing child-like about him is a history of making horrible life choices and having his old man's standing bail him out.
If you see someone smoking menthols, it means they think they do not have to brush their teeth.

LOL good one

Actually methamphetamine is basic, is an amine.

Yikes, I was in the cut and past mode from some dental site.

The pH levels varied from 3.02 to 7.03 with an average of 5.0.

Looks like you are right.
He did seem like someone (jilly girl) had run him through the pampered pet fluff house for his "it could be my computer hacked by Russians" video...
ETOH

Any truth to the anecdotes that prolonged periods of not eating leads to calcium deficiencies in methheads, while staying awake longer means continued use of muscles which need calcium to function, which leads to the body making use of stored calcium in teeth and bones?

Seems to me that 9 days without sleep, "tweaking" on the dashboard of the schitbox car in the driveway, while not consuming any calcium containing food would have one's body finding calcium where available.
And, just for conversation sake.

Do we know that pic of Hunter's mouth isn't photoshopped?
meth tends to kill or shut down salivary glands which contain anti bacterial properties. AT LEAST WHAT MY DENTIST TOLD ME

I don't know where you are getting your information etoh. Did you just say there is no sugar in Mountain Dew?

"Why Mountain Dew Is Worse Than Other Types of Soda

There is no such thing as a healthy soda. However, Mountain Dew is the worst type of soda that you can drink. Dentists stated that this beverage causes the teeth to decay at an astonishing rate. In fact, soda can be just as damaging to the teeth as meth.

The sugar content is the main factor that makes Mountain Dew worse than other sodas. One serving of “The Dew” has 11 teaspoons of sugar. One serving of Coca Cola only has 9 grams of sugar, which is a lot already. Mountain Dew also has a lot of citric acid in it, which will soften your enamel.

Additionally, Mountain Dew has a pH level of 3.3. This level of acidity is enough to do some serious damage to your teeth. With that said, it’s best for you to avoid drinking any type of soda, but Mountain Dew in particular."

I don't know where you are getting your information etoh. Did you just say there is no sugar in Mountain Dew?

There is no such thing as a healthy soda. However, Mountain Dew is the worst type of soda that you can drink. Dentists stated that this beverage causes the teeth to decay at an astonishing rate. In fact, soda can be just as damaging to the teeth as meth2.

The sugar content is the main factor that makes Mountain Dew worse than other sodas. One serving of “The Dew” has 11 teaspoons of sugar. One serving of Coca Cola only has 9 grams of sugar, which is a lot already. Mountain Dew also has a lot of citric acid in it, which will soften your enamel.

A long line of unbranded soda bottles in various flavours and colors, the focus on the center of the line.

Additionally, Mountain Dew has a pH level of 3.3. This level of acidity is enough to do some serious damage to your teeth. With that said, it’s best for you to avoid drinking any type of soda, but Mountain Dew in particular."

Interesting. Most of the druggies I know Mountain Dew is their soda choice. They are all in lock step to the supply.

Might as well link the article.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3189445/

A substance with a pH less than 7.0 is considered an acid last I knew.
When I drink a pop without any alcohol it’s mtn dew. Don’t drink but a can every couple weeks now, but in my late teens and early 20s I drank a lot of it. Had a case of it beside the case of High Life. Both room temp, amazingly enough with all my teeth sans wisdoms lol

And have never smoked meth yet.

But I’m still youngish. Who know what the future holds.
96% had cavities

Actually methamphetamine is basic, is an amine. The crystal salt is methamphetamine HCL , the HCL is the acidic part,... The subucal, under the tongue, is the best way to take absorb any drug, triturates, lozenges, RDTs , gummy bears. and is used in formulation of about 10% of all medication used.

the dose of meth is in the mg. range, and the total acid content is about the same as a tablespoonful of vinegar.

Yes, but you're talking about real amphetamines made in a lab, not some hillbilly homebrew cooked up in a trailer with Draino.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
ETOH

Any truth to the anecdotes that prolonged periods of not eating leads to calcium deficiencies in methheads, while staying awake longer means continued use of muscles which need calcium to function, which leads to the body making use of stored calcium in teeth and bones?

Seems to me that 9 days without sleep, "tweaking" on the dashboard of the schitbox car in the driveway, while not consuming any calcium containing food would have one's body finding calcium where available.

Include not enough Vit D, and change in parathyroid hormone for Ca and (aldosterone, not on Ca, but blood pressure) changes in circadian rhythm (serotonin balance) and your going to get osteoporosis

There is no such thing as a healthy soda. However, Mountain Dew is the worst type of soda that you can drink. Dentists stated that this beverage causes the teeth to decay at an astonishing rate. In fact, soda can be just as damaging to the teeth as meth.

not saying no sugar in Mt. Dew, saying all methheads do not restrict their soda to mt. Dew.
actually the citric acid is good for you , goes straight into the Krebs cycle without stimulating insulin, while coke has phosphoric acid.

No soda is the best, and any sugar is bad from the insulin resistant point of view not the the dental point of view.

some sources show only 3.8 gms per 12 fl. oz for Mt. Dew it would seems the sources out there cant even agree
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Might as well link the article.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3189445/

A substance with a pH less than 7.0 is considered an acid last I knew.

Pleeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz

yu should read more chemical sources and less National Center for BIOLOGICAL information.

acids and bases can be defined by the presence of certain leaving groups, or on the Lewis concept (electrons). in organic compounds they can be defined by their envoirment such as benzene which can be a base.

acid and bases can be morphological being either depending on what they are dissolved in.

and in some case they can be both, and acid and a base such as aprotic solvents DMSO as an example
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
When I drink a pop without any alcohol it’s mtn dew. Don’t drink but a can every couple weeks now, but in my late teens and early 20s I drank a lot of it. Had a case of it beside the case of High Life. Both room temp, amazingly enough with all my teeth sans wisdoms lol

Meth doesn't have to be smoked, its orally active, cocaine, no,

under the tongue is the best administration, oral routes go through liver first and are conjugated to sulfates which loose about 1/2 or more of the active principle
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
96% had cavities

Yes, but you're talking about real amphetamines made in a lab, not some hillbilly homebrew cooked up in a trailer with Draino.

the home cooked type would be even less meth, by wt.than correctly done. it does not need HCL to be recrystallized. any tartrate salt would work.

medical doses run from 10 mg to 30 mg by oral route meaning pat. is getting blood levels below that.

higher doses run risk of seizures, especially by injection
I have Schedule I research licenses
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Meth doesn't have to be smoked, its orally active, cocaine, no,

under the tongue is the best administration, oral routes go through liver first and are conjugated to sulfates which loose about 1/2 or more of the active principle

Thanks for the tip!
at least he can afford dental care
The original OG skoal bandit.

lol

Skoal Brother !!!
I didn’t look to see if Hatari replied to this thread, but he’s a dentist, right? If that’s true, he’d have the real scoop.

I’ve got a fair understanding of autonomic drugs. What I don’t know is if legit (people with an Rx filled by a pharmacist) users of real, oral (pills) methamphetamine [Dexedrine] for appetite suppression, or whatever the indications were thirty/forty/fifty/sixty years ago had the same meth mouth problems. If they did not, my hypothesis is that most recreational users nowadays smoke it and the direct effect of a potent vasoconstrictor on the gingival tissue is the root cause of all the oral devastation - think periodontal disease on steroids.

Incapable of embarrassment or shame. D’s’ reflex is to double down.

Among Hunter’s dental and porn video and self-enrichment accomplishments was committing a felony by lying on a 4473. Of course, you first must be charged and convicted to be a felon.

Meanwhile, have-gun-will-travel felons and would-be multiple-felonies felons run free in our cities committing murder, but the Ds’ are chipping away at honest citizens’ gun rights.

No red-faced embarrassment or pause at all here. While I’m at it the D’s don’t follow the law; therefore, they are anti-law, thus lawless. The only conclusion is they are criminals.

On a good day.
Just read some of the other replies. Sorry if my input was redundant. With regard to urban vs. rural drugs

I believe I remember a time when law enforcement attributed that division to real estate (how close a cooker was to other neighbors aware enough and so-inclined to turn them in when they detected the offensive stench created whilst cooking) and economics. There was a time when it was so cheap to cook meth that the only downside was the smell which alerted neighbors to the operation. If you were far enough from your neighbor the stench was of no consequence. Impossible to be far enough away in an urban area, so paid the price (cocaine).

Maybe the neighbors caring is no longer an issue. Maybe the rest of the economic equation is kaput, too. No insight at all into how oxycontin fits into the rural picture, but there’s probably an angle.

The narcotics detective who gave us the seminar, said that the meth-heads mouth deterioration is primarily caused by the high temperature of the gases taken in when they are smoking meth. She said they will check the roof of a suspected meth-head to confirm meth use. A regular meth-head will have a white mouth roof. They literally cook their mouth roof. Gums also drawn back and the teeth rot.

She had photos of a young woman from age 18-35. Every year her mouth looked worse. By 35 she was losing her teeth and she looked 65. Meth does terrible damage to the mouth.
Drinking coffee around the clock to stay up worked for 36 hours. To stay up 3 days you need chewing tobacco, Mountain dew, Snickers and coffee. Never tried crack or meth but my teeth are shot. Radiation and chemotherapy will also ruin your teeth.
I think dentists would also tell you there’s a big correlation between periodontal disease and halitosis. Don’t know about the correlation between age and perio.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Drinking coffee around the clock to stay up worked for 36 hours. To stay up 3 days you need chewing tobacco, Mountain dew, Snickers and coffee. Never tried crack or meth but my teeth are shot. Radiation and chemotherapy will also ruin your teeth.

Radiation is the end of your teeth.
Originally Posted by Earls1st
I didn’t look to see if Hatari replied to this thread, but he’s a dentist, right? If that’s true, he’d have the real scoop.

I’ve got a fair understanding of autonomic drugs. What I don’t know is if legit (people with an Rx filled by a pharmacist) users of real, oral (pills) methamphetamine [Dexedrine] for appetite suppression, or whatever the indications were thirty/forty/fifty/sixty years ago had the same meth mouth problems. If they did not, my hypothesis is that most recreational users nowadays smoke it and the direct effect of a potent vasoconstrictor on the gingival tissue is the root cause of all the oral devastation - think periodontal disease on steroids.

Yes as a said before it is the direct vasoconstrictor effect of the phenyletheramine on the tissue that causes the problem, just as the nicotine does from smoking.

No oral dosing does not cause this problem.
The smell can be masked easily by make shift vent hoods, and lab hoods, the problem is highly flammable, ethers and ketones used in the "salting out" stages.

depends if its done by ketone (aldehyde) condensation or using Hydrogen gas and platinum catalyst as two examples.
Detective is only half correct. High temp are no different than smoking cigs. Everyone has first hand experience with the vasoconstrictor effects, an ephedrine rush, fight or flight. thats what makes your head pound.

amphetamine aren't quite that strong and both are dose related.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Dude's a total mess.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9445105/What-Hunter-Biden-left-tell-memoir-revealed.html

It will eventually come out that his mouth had more Cock in it than a Chinese open market.

🦫
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
at least he can afford dental care
Yeah. So many rich people lead deplorable lives and pass them off as glamorous.
It's disgusting how they paper over their immorality with money.
Posted By: 673 Re: Hunter's meth mouth....yikes. - 04/10/21
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

If you buy it, can I borrow it? ......friend wants to know.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Dude's a total mess.

Joe's proud of him.

Said so himself.

Couple of born losers.
They lay off of Hunter

Incredible, man.

And they claim the moral and ethical high ground.

And, they collect flashlights. Meth makes them feel like there is a coming darkness.
Hunter is a straight up crackhead.

unrelated
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Hell, CNN will make Hunter into a shining victimized hero.

Already are, they are tripping over each other to do interviews with him and his new book deal. Ya worth millions, of course.
In it he describes that when he ran out of meth he would snort cheese out of the carpet in the hope that some of it was meth.
Tell your friend to hold his breath.....

Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

If you buy it, can I borrow it? ......friend wants to know.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
And, just for conversation sake.

Do we know that pic of Hunter's mouth isn't photoshopped?

Brings another question: if a legit selfie photo, who are you going to show that to that it would become public fare? Given his brilliant laptop fiasco, it seems reasonable it is.

If taken by the dentist for records and inadvertently made public, he/she would be guilty of breaking HIPAA laws for dentists.
Pics of the progression.

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4888226.ece/ALTERNATES/s1023/The-faces-of-meth.jpg

[Linked Image from i2-prod.mirror.co.uk]
Better:
https://www.lolwot.com/18-faces-that-will-prove-why-you-should-stay-away-from-meth/4/
Years back,

Buddy of mine taught school. Worked with a guy that got on the chit.

State champion HS football coach.

Ended up getting some bad stuff.

Homeless. Walking about the town.

Finally got him, passed away. Sad deal. Had a little girl. ( young adult by now)
© 24hourcampfire