Home
Posted By: Bristoe George Floyd goes to Walmart - 04/09/21
https://leakedreality.com/video/6423/[bleep]-out-big-black-dude-with-a-mouth-writing-checks
Big mouthy negro gets his ass whooped. Like it.
C h i m p out.
Walmart - where the prices are low and the drama is free.....
You can’t win a fistfight if you ain’t swingin’! The bigger dude with the long azz arms let the other guy take the fight to him and beat his azz.
Tags: dindu lol

dindu nothin' (non-offensive) \\ 'dindu nuffin' (racial pejorative) \

Dindu (a portmanteau of "didn't" + "do" succeeded by the word "nothin") is a whimsical expression, mostly used by the Right, to poke fun at what they perceive as MSM's portrayal of guilty people as innocent victims. The whimsical nature stems from the nuance of the double negative. Hence "dindu nothin" is an affirmation that the person, contrary to the narrative, did in fact do something.

History:

Dindu, when used by itself or in combination with "nothin" (not to be confused with "nuffin"), is not a racial pejorative. This term specifically targets the supporters of criminal behavior and the associated MSM narrative. Nevertheless, in 2016, social media started banning it. In an attempt to bypass forum censors, commenters began posting various similar sounding alternative spellings (din-du, dindü, diñdu, dinndu, dinduu, dintdu, etc).

Controversy:

Dindu detractors argue that the word is racist because it makes fun of Black dialect. On the other hand, dindu supporters say this argument is absurd on its face: "Black people don't pronounce 'didn't do' like 'dindu.' To suggest otherwise is condescending. However, while dindu is fine when used alone, a distinction between the non-offensive 'dindu nothin' and the offensive 'dindu nuffin' must be made."
It is discusting how they act. Laughing and taking videos to make matters worse. I am retiring in a few yrs. I am going as far away from that stuff as possible. I live far away from it already , but not far enough.
Posted By: add Re: George Floyd goes to Walmart - 04/09/21
Originally Posted by ihookem
It is discusting how they act. Laughing and taking videos to make matters worse. I am retiring in a few yrs. I am going as far away from that stuff as possible. I live far away from it already , but not far enough.

Hey, checkout Salmon, ID!
That's everyday behavior for a Negro.
Posted By: hanco Re: George Floyd goes to Walmart - 04/09/21
Originally Posted by JamesJr
That's everyday behavior for a Negro.

Yep
Little dude was about to ground and pound before the bitch and the white pussy got involved. If he'd been smart, he'd have put the boots to him as soon as he hit the ground.
Had him on the ground and gave up the advantage.
Thats the time to start punching and slamming
his head into the floor and do some real harm.

Never give up a advantage like that.
nbn
I love how they" fight" ,makes me laugh.
That big guy must have gotten used to people just backing down to him due to his size, and just never had to learn how to carry himself in a fight. He was just totally off balance.
If you're gonna fight, it's best if you know how.
Precious..
Posted By: Tarbe Re: George Floyd goes to Walmart - 04/09/21
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by ihookem

Hey, checkout Salmon, ID!

Better yet....Northfork, ID!
video
Posted By: DMc Re: George Floyd goes to Walmart - 04/09/21
Loud mouth over-rode weak knees.
One moe time:

N B N!!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
That big guy must have gotten used to people just backing down to him due to his size, and just never had to learn how to carry himself in a fight. He was just totally off balance.

I guess it's hard to keep your balance when every time you come to, you get knocked out again.

Just as soon as the stars cleared from one punch, here comes another fist.
Good thing loud mouths baby mam was there to save him.

Mike
Posted By: GeoW Re: George Floyd goes to Walmart - 04/09/21
Know groids like I know groids some body gwine be ded soon. The 9 ain't lyin...
Da beach azz hoe jumped into help.
No that’s funny s hit right there
© 24hourcampfire