Home
My Father passed away last evening. He had hardening of the arteries which ultimately led to heart failure. He was only 60 years old. It is hard on us as a family, esp mom who was married to him for 36 years. I have many good memories of dad, he was a really good man. Two loves that all 3 of we boys have as a direct result of dad are fishing and singing. Prayers are really appreciated during this time.
Condolences, you and your family have our prayers.
I am truly sorry for your loss. prayers and support inbound.
Jeryord, I'm saddened to hear that. There is never a good time to lose a parent.

May our Lord Jesus, take his soul, and give strength to all the loved ones left behind.
Prayers sent. May God comfort and lift you and your family in this hour of need.
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I know it must be especially hard on your Mom. I will pray for comfort and strength during these difficult times.

Jim
Prayers sent!
RIP, Sir!

Prayers sent!
I have no doubt that your Dad was a fine man. Prayers for you and your family, from us in N.C.
Oh man, that's much too young. Prayers to you and your family. You'll need to be strong for your mother and family members. A special prayer to lift you up in strength and comfort.
I'm sorry your dad passed away at such a young age. I am truly thankful he was such a wonderful husband to your mom and father to you. We sure need more like him. May God send comfort to you and your family and your dad's friends of which men of his caliber always have many.
I'm sorry for your loss, Jevyod. Prayers for comfort and understanding for you and your family.
I'm sorry for your loss!
Sorry for the families loss. Prayers sent.
Prayers
Sorry for your loss.

Prayers.
Sorry to here this, prayers coming
My condolences to you and your family, Prayers sent.
Will say a prayer for all of your family and friends. Be Well, RZ.
Very sorry to hear of your loss!
Prayers for healing of your hearts. May you take comfort in your memories of him. He lives on in you.
Prayers have been offered up.

So sorry to hear of your loss. 60 is too young. My dad passed at 66 which was also too young!
Praying
Prayers sent for you and your family.
Man that's tough. Condolences to you and your family.
God's peace, and may every tune and every fishing rod bring you fond memories.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Jeryord, I'm saddened to hear that. There is never a good time to lose a parent.

May our Lord Jesus, take his soul, and give strength to all the loved ones left behind.

This.
Condolences and prayers for you and your family.

Mike
Prayers for you and your family.
Originally Posted by Jevyod
My Father passed away last evening. He had hardening of the arteries which ultimately led to heart failure. He was only 60 years old. It is hard on us as a family, esp mom who was married to him for 36 years. I have many good memories of dad, he was a really good man. Two loves that all 3 of we boys have as a direct result of dad are fishing and singing. Prayers are really appreciated during this time.

My heart goes out to you Jevyod.
I know what that is like.
The singing and fishing is what I also miss and look forward to doing with Dad when we catch up.
Two months before he left to be with the Lord, he took to heart the message linked in my signature.
I will pray now for your family's comfort.
Feel free to pm anytime.

Sincerely, HC
Prayers
Jevyod that is too young to die. I know you will always be with your dad in the great memories yoh shared with him. May God's Peace help you and your family get through this very sad time. Prayer lifted right now
Will pray for God's comfort for you, your mom, & whole family. Sorry to hear such sad news. Godbless
Jevyod, the grief and sense of loss that you and your family are experiencing must feel quite singular - and it is so - and yet many of us now live with such losses in our hearts because our loved ones have left us as well. It seems that their good values and our best times with them are what prevail over time - and this will likely be the case for you. Right now, I pray that our Lord will hold you close - give you all strength and the peace that leads to healing.
Done here.
You got it. Your family too.
RIP Dad! Singing in Heaven!
Sorry for your loss!
Prayers for you and your family. Far too young.

Unfortunately, I know a bit of what you're going through at the moment. We bury my mom on Monday. All I can say is just keep putting one foot in front of the other. Your dad has raised you right and you will take all of that with you as you go further on up the road.

Take care.

cf
Prayer sent. RIP.
Condolences..
I’m sorry to hear that. Prayers sent from Michigan!
© 24hourcampfire