Home
Creating BLM after the death of a juvenile criminal Trayvon Martin,Patrice Cullors then pranced around the world,wearing her woodland camo M65 field jacket,while hobnobbing with dictators.Little did the public know of her until another Satanist,with an admitted Messianic complex,George Soros infused this BLM movement with his blood money.Then things began to happen,such as 155 days of rioting,a billion in businesses destroyed,700 police injured and 30 people murdered.

Now for the payoff.Patrice Khan-Cullors and her homosexual partner,Janaya Khan,just purchased a 1.4 million dollar house and compound.Like I stated,it pays to be a Satanist,Commie,homosexual and racist

Since this freak has hit pay-dirt she's traded her nappy hair,camo clad fat ass for an acceptable hair-do and adorned her carcass with pearls and gold,while becoming a regular contributor on National Public Television.

Living Large: Marxist Founder of Black Lives Matter Buys Million Dollar Home Near Beverly Hills

Patrisse Cullors, the co-founder of Black Lives Matter proudly admitted in June 2020 she is a radical, anti-white Marxist.

“We actually do have an ideological frame,” Cullors said. “Myself and Alicia are particularly trained organizers — we are trained Marxists. We are super versed on ideological theories…”

Black Lives Matter is seeking to transform America by defunding the police, dismantling capitalism, ‘destroying the patriarchy,’ breaking down the nuclear family unit, emptying prisons, redistributing wealth in the form of reparations among other far-left objectives.

Black Lives Matter and Antifa rioters have destroyed small businesses, targeted churches and razed buildings to the ground.

Their goal is to bring chaos where there is order, fan the flames of class warfare and demonize Christians and conservatives.

Black Lives Matter-Antifa mobs caused over one billion dollars in damages in cities across America since May. In Minneapolis alone Black Lives Matter mobs damaged or destroyed over 1,500 businesses or buildings.

Black Lives Matter was linked to conservatively 91% of the riots that resulted in the most expensive property damage in US insurance history.

But being a Marxist has its perks for those on top.Patrisse Khan-Cullors just purchased a million dollar secluded compound in Topanga Canyon near Malibu and Beverly Hills.

[Linked Image from dirt.com]

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-million-dollar-home-near-beverly-hills/
Uh, my cattle have better digs, let her keep fronting 'Sanford Arms'........
Meet the new boss,..
Originally Posted by gunner500

Don't judge a book by it's cover.She's movin-on-up.LOL

This pig just inked a multi-million dollar deal with Warner Bros to produce films and with the co-operation of fellow traveler Danny Glover.

Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Meet the new boss,..

She goan have white slaves?
T1-11 guest house?

Boy, 1.4 million dollars doesn't go very far in Topanga canyon.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by gunner500

Don't judge a book by it's cover.She's movin-on-up.LOL

This pig just inked a multi-million dollar deal with Warner Bros to produce films and with the co-operation of fellow traveler Danny Glover.

But... it's so white inside.
Surrounded by white ....walls......lmao.
That place looks like a fire trap. <wink>
Short-term gains only. Long-term, it is a losing proposition. You know, eternity in hell, and all.
On the basis of her speech and behavior, that thing has nothing whatsoever in common with the many great black folks I know. She comes across as nothing other than black trash.
Originally Posted by achadwick
Short-term gains only. Long-term, it is a losing proposition. You know, eternity in hell, and all.

Truth
No worries, it'll be s hithole in no time.
A home with no closets... ?
She wouldn't last 20 minutes if she had to live in Africa as a Marxist.
You can't buy fire insurance in Topanga Canyon. In a couple of years she'll find out why.

I read someplace that BLM spends 80% of the cash it takes in on officers' salaries.
That's a million dollar compound?
I guess I'll be the first. NBN.
A million doesn't get you much there.
She has learned well from Jessie and Al.
Originally Posted by mbhunt
A million doesn't get you much there.
Couldn't even get an all-white neighborhood.
I figured Sickermore, Leroy, Calledumb, Jell0, PlowboyTim, Sac, Jimonten, Northman were trying to get easy green.

Did you ever see a dimocommie who wasnt a pervert?
Go to black lives matter and hit the donate tab. It takes you to actblue. which is a charity for democrats. Actblue funded Biden and Sanders Campaigns.
© 24hourcampfire