Home
Scroll down to article

https://www.ft.com/content/ddd8ec03-450c-4a14-b1e2-e3afe1f44c7b
LInk doesn't work, asks for subscription

Anyway I've heard of at least 2 states shutting down site due to reactions.
Here is a non paywall link.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/georg...adverse-reactions-at-north-georgia-site/

Adverse reaction to the Pfizer vaccine?

https://www.1011now.com/2021/04/09/lincoln-city-councilor-has-small-stroke-recovering-at-hospital/
I heard one location here stopped the J&J after 18 had reactions. 4 went to the hospital. I think they stuck about 1800 that morning.
I haven't keep up with the story much.
AstraZeneca, J & J, and blood clots.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00940-0

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/covid-vaccine-johnson-blood-clots-b1829497.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...rts-of-blood-clots-with-jj-covid-vaccine

Had my first shot (Moderna) two days ago and I am still kicking.
Originally Posted by EdM

I had my first shot (Pfizer) Wednesday morning, I'm still kicking too.
Subscription required

I will just conclude that somewhere along the path that those doses of vaccine traveled. A groid screwed something up either logistically or in the direct administration of, allowing it to spoil.
Still kicking.... grin

A couple of weeks ago, a company in Baltimore who was producing the J&J vaccine as well as the Moderna vaccine screwed up 15 million doses of the J&J. They added some of the Moderna ingredients into the J&J batch. This doesn't give me the warm and fuzzy feeling. Faucci immediately stood up on TV and said no problem, the checks and balances worked. How many millions of doses slipped through the cracks? I don't believe anything that SOB says.

Last week our state opened up vaccinations to anybody over 16, so my wife signed me up. I immediately got an appointment for last Thursday. They were supposed to give me the Pfizer vaccine, but the day before my appointment they sent me an email telling me that they were going to switch me to the J&J vaccine. I cancelled my appointment and my wife told me that I was being paranoid. I'm not going to be the one to see if any bad schit made it through. Plus, it's not as effective either. Then yesterday, this news hits the MSM and I said that I told you so.

I got rescheduled for the Moderna vaccine for Tuesday.
Im.not recommending for or against them. We know the Govt, CDC and WHO and Fauci lied about there not being a treatment for C19
Trump told about Hydroxychloroquine right off the bat. He had been informed by others in the know.

Fauci said lied and said it was stupid to shut of Chinese flights. He said C19 would not amount to much on this country. He also initially said there was no reason to.mask up.

We know there were over 38 million cases of flu the previous flu season. 1800 cases this past season so we know it is only a strain of flu dangerous to elderly or with reduced immune systems. So, they all lied about that.

We know they lied about kids needing masks and now we know they are lying about kids needinh the jab.

We know they cant give vaccines for treatable illness.
Faucis own NIH discovered Hydroxychloroquine greatly effective against Sars and Covid in 2005.
We are being played.
Follow the money.

Now, if they want to make money off us that badly, bad enough to lock the country down and put millions out of bankruptcy, etc, do you think the govt wouldn't make money helping folks die quicker.
Cuomo and Newsome and 3 other Govs sure helped old folks die sooner.
Is the govt your friend? Why let in millions of illegals and help spread the flu and feed your kids fentanyl if they were? Why finance nukes in NK and Iran if they were.
Would the govt make money if you didnt collect SS?
I'm just wondering.
Here is the former VP of Pfizer. Listen to him or your friendly MSM and Govt and Fauci.

Exclusive: Former Pfizer VP to AFLDS: ‘Entirely possible these vaccines will be used for massive-scale depopulation’.

Why variants dont need newer vaccines. Under 60 dont need vaccines for C 19. – America's Frontline Doctors
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctor...-be-used-for-massive-scale-depopulation/
Here is the former VP of Pfizer. Listen to him or your friendly MSM and Govt and Fauci.

Exclusive: Former Pfizer VP to AFLDS: ‘Entirely possible these vaccines will be used for massive-scale depopulation’.

Why variants dont need newer vaccines. Under 60 dont need vaccines for C 19. – America's Frontline Doctors
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctor...-be-used-for-massive-scale-depopulation/
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by EdM

I didn't get any shots and still kicking just fine.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Originally Posted by EdM

You gonna git the covid an dye, mr.
Originally Posted by EdM

Same here.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by EdM

You gonna git the covid an dye, mr.

Good thread, Jag.
For those who may want more info from a Dr who treats C and is a virologist and may not totally trust our wonderful CDC:

https://thephaser.com/2021/03/talk-...he-importance-of-vitamin-d-dr-ryan-cole/
Here you go Jaguar.

https://www.brighteon.com/7173528c-4d1d-491a-a82a-df161d392963

I will post this here first.
It's 6 minutes long of serious adverse reactions.

Did you check out the SPARS report I posted yesterday?
You will be interested. It's even worse than we thought.

HC
Pathogenic priming by vaccines can lead to serious illness .....Later.

This is also published in NIH articles

Short Explanation. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32292901/

In depth explanation:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7142689/
For those Patriots who have taken the risk and for those who will take it and kids, I hope and pray all do well.

Now, off to the gun show i go.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Here you go Jaguar.

https://www.brighteon.com/7173528c-4d1d-491a-a82a-df161d392963

I will post this here first.
It's 6 minutes long of serious adverse reactions.

Did you check out the SPARS report I posted yesterday?
You will be interested. It's even worse than we thought.

HC

Yes. Great info on the deep state plan. Wish you would post it here again for inquiring minds.

The deep states plan was set back 4 years by Trump and now they are behind schedule and have obviously stepped the slow roll up.

Lets seeif Biden can get the nucler confrontation stirred up again with NK.
For those who have taken the risk and for those who will take it, I hope and pray all do well.

Now, off to the gun show i go.

Hey ....

North haven
Malin Xs 7 w accutrigg in .308
Whatever color syn stock.
IDGAF if it's fuchsia
LOL!!!

Keep an eye out for one.

Call slumlord to relay to me if your ever standing in front of one real time.
I wanna talk to ya if so.

Mayfield KY one.
Dont bother....

I got the J&J vaccine yesterday and feel remarkably similar to how I felt when I got sick in November. Me thinks I may have had this already despite testing negative.
The J&J vaccine is the only one I might get eventually. It is a traditional vaccine instead of the mRNA gene editing crap the other two are. It might make you a little sick, hell, it might have some pretty serious side effects, but it won’t permanently alter you genetic makeup.
Good Fortune, Whip.

Will do Rene, but this is not a real big show.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
The J&J vaccine is the only one I might get eventually. It is a traditional vaccine instead of the mRNA gene editing crap the other two are. It might make you a little sick, hell, it might have some pretty serious side effects, but it won’t permanently alter you genetic makeup.

Had been thinking the same myself until I heard about a lot of them getting mixed up or some crap a week ago.

My niece is a lead investigator on that vaccine for J an J.
So getting the vaccine which is designed to spike a protein won't have any long term effects? Suppose these protein spikes just keep creating proteins to a point they become an issue?
Had the J&J shot five weeks ago, and no reaction whatsoever, not even a sore arm. Nada.
Good Fortune, Whip.

Will do Rene, but this is not a real big show.

👍👍👍👍👍
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...evealed-emergency-broadcast#Post15978737

The link below is to an Emergency Broadcast revealing the documented evidence concerning the Covid plan this past year.
SPARS 2025-2028...was the term given to roll play this scenario out of Johns Hopkins. It doesn't matter what detractors say to criticize. They do not care about you.
We should ask ourselves why they want to cover it up and attack the messenger?
General Flynn even commented on the broadcast info.
I plan to post it separately.

Listen for yourself and decide for your own family's protection. The source documents are covered in detail and well worth a little bit of time this evening.

Please watch and prayerfully consider the information.
Then do the same with the link in my signature.

Best to you and your family,

Happy Camper

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=6068e6f54749bf7c6f0fcb7b
After myself and dozens of other people I know having been through this....nothing the news tells me will con me into getting this shot.

I was afraid if this when I heard how deadly the virus was.....having lived it, I've worked feeling WAAAAAY worse than I did with the rona'.

We were played.
They seem to want us to take the mRNA vaccines. Expect more negative stories about the J&J vaccine.
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
A couple of weeks ago, a company in Baltimore who was producing the J&J vaccine as well as the Moderna vaccine screwed up 15 million doses of the J&J. They added some of the Moderna ingredients into the J&J batch. This doesn't give me the warm and fuzzy feeling. Faucci immediately stood up on TV and said no problem, the checks and balances worked. How many millions of doses slipped through the cracks? I don't believe anything that SOB says.

Last week our state opened up vaccinations to anybody over 16, so my wife signed me up. I immediately got an appointment for last Thursday. They were supposed to give me the Pfizer vaccine, but the day before my appointment they sent me an email telling me that they were going to switch me to the J&J vaccine. I cancelled my appointment and my wife told me that I was being paranoid. I'm not going to be the one to see if any bad schit made it through. Plus, it's not as effective either. Then yesterday, this news hits the MSM and I said that I told you so.

I got rescheduled for the Moderna vaccine for Tuesday.

Link please.
Most of the complaints against the vaccines are normal issues with any vaccine. The argument in Europe follows nationalistic lines with the EU. Germany does not like the UK exiting the EU and is flexing its muscles in the vaccine market. I would imagine the same basic battles are happing with the J & J here. I would bet your paycheck that the vaccines will be shipped to Africa or South America and there will be no changes and no complaints.

There's a headline, but no article on that page.
Originally Posted by EdM

The deadly reaction to it may take up to three years.
If any of your employers asks if you have had the vaccine or allows you to register online you should do so.

There's no verification of any of it.

It's fugking hilarious.
Originally Posted by deflave
If any of your employers asks if you have had the vaccine or allows you to register online you should do so.

It's fugking hilarious.

Hard to take anything you say seriously anymore.

It's fugking hilarious.

Need a link to that.
Every single step of the vaccination process is tightly controlled. When I went through the actual syringes had bar codes on them. The little sticker they put on your card is linked to a bar code.

Exactly. My reasoning too.
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Had the J&J shot five weeks ago, and no reaction whatsoever, not even a sore arm. Nada.

Got ours Wednesday. Slightly sore arms for a day or so, more tired than usual for a few days. Wife had no other reations, I've had slightly flu-like symptoms (very mild) but am about over them, expect to be normal tomorrow.

Glad we chose J&J.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

Exactly. My reasoning too.

You guys might want to do a little research.

😉
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

It's fugking hilarious.

Hard to take anything you say seriously anymore.

Why's that?
Originally Posted by ironbender

It's fugking hilarious.

Need a link to that.

I don't know who your employer is.
Originally Posted by MM879
Every single step of the vaccination process is tightly controlled. When I went through the actual syringes had bar codes on them. The little sticker they put on your card is linked to a bar code.

Who scans your bar code when they ask if you've had the vaccine?
Originally Posted by ironbender

It's fugking hilarious.

Need a link to that.

I don't know who your employer is.

Self-employed. Thought you were referring to a vax card.
© 24hourcampfire