Home
Posted By: viking The natural bridge - 04/10/21
We went for a little site seeing today up at the Natural Bridge, kinda impressive.

Girlfriend didn’t tell me we going into bear country, so all I had was a G17. Women....

I did score a Rossi pump 22 at the Fort in Big Timber. Good day.
Posted By: ironbender Re: The natural bridge - 04/10/21
Originally Posted by viking
We went for a little site seeing today up at the Natural Bridge, kinda impressive.

Girlfriend didn’t tell me we going into bear country, so all I had was a G17. Women....

I did score a Rossi pump 22 at the Fort in Big Timber. Good day.

What was wrong with the 17?
Posted By: 1minute Re: The natural bridge - 04/10/21
Pictures of all, or it didn't happen.
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: The natural bridge - 04/10/21
Great pics, thanks!
Posted By: viking Re: The natural bridge - 04/10/21
You PM an email or #, and I will send some for ya to post.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: The natural bridge - 04/10/21

we have a lot of natural bridges in Utah

[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: The natural bridge - 04/10/21
There’s one in VA, near Lexington. Route 11 runs right over the top. Some guy named George Washington wrote his name under it. Boys will be boys!

There’s also a cavern, a small zoo, and there used to be FoamHenge, a styrene foam replica of some rocks in Britain. This is all very data info, so best look before you pile in the car and head out.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: The natural bridge - 04/10/21
Okay, a quick search revealed that FoamHenge was sold and moved to Centreville, VA, practically the big city. The zoo looks like it’s still running, and has perhaps been upgraded. African elephant rides! Whoo Hoo!
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: The natural bridge - 04/11/21
A guy from Billings slipped and went in to the Boulder above the falls last year. I dont think they ever found his body. The river actually disappears into a cavern and shoots out below. There is no way to survive going in there. The cavern is choked with logs and debris. Would be horrifying! But a beautiful place to visit nonetheless, especially now during runoff.
Posted By: viking Re: The natural bridge - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
A guy from Billings slipped and went in to the Boulder above the falls last year. I dont think they ever found his body. The river actually disappears into a cavern and shoots out below. There is no way to survive going in there. The cavern is choked with logs and debris. Would be horrifying! But a beautiful place to visit nonetheless, especially now during runoff.

Wow.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: The natural bridge - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

Sounds like something from a nightmare.
Posted By: Dan700mn Re: The natural bridge - 04/11/21
Been there a few times. It’s a pretty cool place.
Last time people were rock climbing on the other side of the river.
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: The natural bridge - 04/11/21
Viking if you get the chance and are so inclined, visit Crow Creek falls near Radersburg. Well worth the scenic hike and a beautiful large somewhat secret waterfall at the end.
© 24hourcampfire