That's what I thought

They were here:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ning-ballots-work-2020-election-results/
They elected Mark Kelly. He’s top of the list on gun grabbers. Hasbeen
Posted By: JamesJr Re: arizona response to biden - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
where were they in November?

That's what I thought

Exactly............same thing with Georgia passing the new voter ID bill, yet voting for Biden and electing TWO Democrat senators.

I'm going to say this.............it wasn't all about election fraud being the factor in those states that went for the Democrats. The biggest thing was that there were Republican voters who did not vote because they didn't like Trump.
Florida either passed one like that, too, or is working on it now.
Posted By: rem141r Re: arizona response to biden - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by JamesJr

That's what I thought

I'm going to say this.............it wasn't all about election fraud being the factor in those states that went for the Democrats. The biggest thing was that there were Republican voters who did not vote because they didn't like Trump.

i agree. or they voted for biden for the same reason and are voting with their feelers and not brains. old uncle joe doesn't brag about grabbing chicks by the hootchie. he just does it in private.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: arizona response to biden - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

That guy is a hypocrite, he was caught buying an AR and 1911.
Originally Posted by Esox357

Their other Senator is a switch hitter. Hasbeen
Posted By: 45_100 Re: arizona response to biden - 04/11/21
It does appear the law governor Douchey signed was just window dressing in an effort to appease those of us who know how corrupt the process is. They achieved the goal of making both Senators democrats and giving electoral college votes to the dems. I question whether or not the state will enforce that law when the time comes. Selective law enforcement is becoming the norm.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: arizona response to biden - 04/11/21

That's what I thought

Exactly............same thing with Georgia passing the new voter ID bill, yet voting for Biden and electing TWO Democrat senators.

James is missing the obvious a serious problem you live with? The election fraud was incredible and obvious. Trump got more votes than any other president in history. There is no way half the population actually voted or that Biden legitimately won by winning only one bellweather state. A simple look at the numbers proves the election was stolen.
Posted By: 240NMC Re: arizona response to biden - 04/11/21
People will vote against their own best interest because they don’t “like” their candidate.... Unions do time and time again....
Originally Posted by rickt300
James is missing the obvious a serious problem you live with? The election fraud was incredible and obvious. Trump got more votes than any other president in history. There is no way half the population actually voted or that Biden legitimately won by winning only one bellweather state. A simple look at the numbers proves the election was stolen.

Bingo!
States are picking sides in the war on guns.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: arizona response to biden - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by rickt300

That's what I thought

You keep repeating that over and over again, yet never bring forth proof. I'll say it again.............there did not have to be much in the way of "voter fraud" The election was lost in 4 states....Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, and it was because the Negroes in a few key cities used the absentee ballots and the lack of a good voter ID law to gain the votes needed to flip those states, and no court in this country was going to call them on it for the fear of being labeled racist. Yes, Trump got a lot of votes, but that is because a lot of people voted in 2020.
Posted By: GregW Re: arizona response to biden - 04/11/21

While bringing his wife with him all over the place who has no clue what's going on ...

It's sick...
Posted By: las Re: arizona response to biden - 04/12/21

Ah, but he is him and we aren't, so that's fine.. That's the way most Dems float.
© 24hourcampfire