Home
on four homes. Her most recent purchase, a $1.3 million home in Whitey’s Neighborhood....LOL

You just can’t take stupid outta some people.

Calls for an independent investigation into her about using donation money has been made.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-founder-purchased-expensive-homes.html

🦫
Lol. They’re all the same. Huge ‘ol Chavez died a billionaire. Why should this sista not ride the gravy train?

What’s remarkable is how easily their stoopid followers are duped out of their money to support large and in charge.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
on four homes. Her most recent purchase, a $1.3 million home in Whitey’s Neighborhood....LOL

Calls for an independent investigation into her about using donation money has been made.

🦫

Funny how it takes The Daily Mail (UK) to actually print something about it.
Movin' on up, tooooo the east side.........
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫

Funny how it takes The Daily Mail (UK) to actually print something about it.

Yeah our Lamestream wont say boo.

Originally Posted by smokepole
Movin' on up, tooooo the east side.........

To a Delux apartment,
in the sky ii
laugh
The MSM can’t say anything because that would be you know rasist
Letting that crew have control over 90 MILLION in donations........What could possibly go wrong.
Another Bernie Sanders phony Communist. If she only stole 3 million out of 90 million, that's not too bad!
I wouldn’t doubt on paper,

That she’s a preacher / ministry / reverend,....

For taxes...,
scum. exhibiting the same avariciousness that infects all these fake preacher, activists, etc eventually. some of them are just more blatant about it. lets see a state AG investigate this. won't happen because.....
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Patrice Cullors is a little chubby. I wonder if her diet secret is to eat a bucket of fried chicken for lunch.
Anyone surprised about this. This is what I expect. Hasbeen
She needs lessons from Kenneth Copeland, Bishop TD Jakes, David Oyedepo, Pat Robertson, Benny Hinn, Jesse Duplantis, Olsteen etc
i'll bet Omar charged her big bucks for that outfit from his dom deloise collection too. that outfit says "i don't give a fcuk anymore"
And WLP should be in the discussion
Originally Posted by Sako76
Another Bernie Sanders phony Communist. If she only stole 3 million out of 90 million, that's not too bad!

I'll betcha dimes to dollars she thought that would completely fly under the radar. Just like the creeps in DC, the more they get away with, the more brazen and ballsy they become.
I bet her and Wayne LaPierre are neighbors....
Can’t really blame her, nobody wants to live next to groids if they have the resources not to.
How BLM has any funds is beyond me
She obviously watches Rev. Creflo Dollar and is working her way up to owning a Grumman G650 so she can fly across America spreading the gospel of Burn/Loot/Murder....
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Anyone surprised about this. This is what I expect. Hasbeen

Yep. Groids and money.....
Blacks Loves Money...
Not one book in her houses but the wet bar is always stocked with gin and Hennessey for when cousin NayNay shows up
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
How BLM has any funds is beyond me

#whiteguilt

I don’t think Tyrone and Kenda’nisha are throwing bucks at em.
Originally Posted by JeffP
And WLP should be in the discussion

Saved me some typing
Dat wus my money I wus spendin
How about John Hagee? That fat bastard still around ?
My ex used to watch him , the groid, and two women , one looked like a has been hooker and the other a broadazz with a waving finger .
Shiit used to drive me up a wall when I came home from work . One in bedroom , kitchen , and dinning room .
You get good at tuning shiit out !
Kenneth
Black bietch even looks like one . Kenneth
well these two always said on their BLM page they were trained Marxist ,.isnt that what Marxist - Communist have always done since Lenin and Stalin ?. The leaders act like they are helping the people ,put always take the money and live high on the hog .While taking control of the goverment and people ,and make the people live in poverty ..Casto and Mao Tse-tung of china is two others ,.so they just fallowing karl marx book
Originally Posted by rem shooter
While taking control of the goverment and people ,and make the people live in poverty

That is the ultimate goal of every Marxist because there has never been a selfless Marxist. The Jews who invented it were out for themselves as have been all the Jews who’ve promoted it over the years up to and including the ones who do now.

Jew Bernie Sanders openly campaigned as a Marxist. The guy owns 3 homes, and he kept all of the money he collected in campaign donations even though he dropped out multiple times. He promotes Marxism for his own benefit, just like every other Marxist on the planet. Just ask one whether, after the revolution, they expect to be working in the fields or in the mines. The answer will always be neither: they’ll be a party member.
Bernie Sanders made a very serious run against Hillary in 2016, he was the only big opponent she had. Then, suddenly in the middle of the campaign he just folded and let her run over him in debates, and he just went away. He had had a very good chance to win the nomination.
And the same thing happened again vs Biden in 2020.
There are allegations that in both elections, the Dems bought Bernie off buy buying him an expensive house. Now, Hillary wouldn't do that would she?
© 24hourcampfire